Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

"Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? (24942 Views)

Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? / Do Girls Or Ladies Masturbate ? / Don't Marry Anyone In This Category Of Men Or Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by casualobserver: 4:28pm On May 18, 2023
Ireportlive:
Stupid parenting

its amazing no one seems to understand that this is the root of the epidemic and the more single mothers there are the worse it will become. if you come from a 2 parent stable home, it is more difficult for you to willingly to be a single mother or have a child outside as a man. What we see at home and out circle of influence becomes our boundaries. Personally I dont let my children hang out with children of single mothers, ofcourse i cant do anything when they are in school but i dont allow my children to visit the home of a friend i know is the child of a single mother and certainly no sleep overs.

The job of a parent is to set a value system and mould your children. It is difficult for you to set boundaries and values when they look at you and your life and it doesn’t tally with what you are saying. Children learn more from what they see and experience than what you say. If you don’t have a husband, how can you tell your child not to be a single mother? If you have children outside of the home how can you tell your sons not to? Even if you did they won’t listen to you. How can you train a girl to be a wife, keep a happy home when she never witnessed it growing up? How can you train a boy to be a man when he has no reference point having never witnessed a father in a home setting?

Those of you from secure 2 parent homes with stable marriages , keep your children away from the influence of children of single mothers, they will damage them and undo all your work.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by TUTU147: 4:28pm On May 18, 2023
Many of our women today don't love,they are just after who can pay the bills.Many well to do guys today don't believe in love,they believe all women are after their money.Social Media influence is not helping matter.Sometimes I just dey pity guys when never marry, because the mindset of some of our women in this new generation is pitiful.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Suspect33(m): 4:30pm On May 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
Men are to be blame and that’s the truth.

You demonic men would appear as a saint, deceiving ladies into marriage with your useless mouth, then disappear into thin air once you heard she’s pregnant undecided.
Well, the good news is that we are wiser now and you men can’t deceive us anymore!!!

You nonsense men should learn to keep to promises and take up responsibilities.

It shall not be well with all promise and fail men
It shall not be well with all stingy ko ko men.

Honestly God will destroy you nonsense men!!
Who is looking to deceive you grin ?? Men were never interested in you in the first place.. take a look at all the women that are single mothers, they all have one thing in common and that is BEAUTY, so you, my friend is safe from single motherhood grin

12 Likes

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by jayAjoku(m): 4:30pm On May 18, 2023
Sometimes the men are to Be blamed They go around having unprotected sex Nutting in the women And not taking accountability when shit pops, Sometimes the ladies are the cause They keep children of men who already told them they want no children with them, some girls go as far as trying to use pregnancy to blackmail men into staying with them at the end of the day their plans fail.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by NzogbuNzogbu: 4:30pm On May 18, 2023
saasala:
The two.

Many of you fools will choose to blame only the woman forgetting that they are emotional creatures. You took advantage of their emotions, showed them some fake love, she fell sincerely in love with you and probably pressured her into sex without using protection. She got pregnant and you disappeard.
lol, most girls are Savage now o

Like a girl that follows a guy he perceive to be reach and literally seduce him to get pregnant all in bid of trapping him

2 Likes

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by bukatyne(f): 4:30pm On May 18, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

they are BOTH TO BLAME.
- if there was NO WOMAN ready/willing to open their legs unprotected while not being married, then the above wouldnt happen.
- if there was NO MAN ready/willing to have unprotected sex while not being married, then the above wouldnt happen.

but then again, being a babymama/babydaddy isnt viewed as a bad thing today, thus why so many people would rather become one than get married. marriage is hard, babymama/daddy is EASY!!!

End of Discussion.

All rise!

2 Likes

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Chetas81(m): 4:33pm On May 18, 2023
those ladies who became an idol and liabilities in the name of marriage 😜 some will tell you that no money no love, now single mothers everywhere still looking for New husband

5 Likes

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by TUTU147: 4:34pm On May 18, 2023
Caramia2020:
Societal decay, indiscipline from both parties.
You are right,we have lost it.Most of our people behave like life is personal, your life is like a mirror people are watching you.The way you behave as a lady,is the way men will treat you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Moniya4Real(m): 4:35pm On May 18, 2023
Hmmm, see curse.. but madam, women too dey get fault naw

Jennyclay:

You demonic men would appear as a saint, deceiving ladies into marriage with your useless mouth, then disappear into thin air once you heard she’s pregnant undecided.
Well, the good news is that we are wiser now and you men can’t deceive us anymore!!!

1 Like

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by livinbygrace: 4:35pm On May 18, 2023
The economy is really bitting hard right now and most men are scared of taking responsibilities.Moreover most of our ladies don’t want a struggling guys ,all they want is already made man

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Kingcalls: 4:38pm On May 18, 2023
Just like men are blamed for being broke after they have wasted their money on women

3 Likes

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by jayAjoku(m): 4:39pm On May 18, 2023
dealslip:
The truth is - This generation is a highly toxic, selfish and entitled one who blames every other person for their irresponsibility except themselves. They are both to blame. Sex is no more a thing of intimacy but a lousy habit everyone indulges in.
Swear say you no Dey bang
Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Moniya4Real(m): 4:41pm On May 18, 2023
This your monicker and the profile pic is really amazing o. Hmmm

OboOlora:
Women are to blame 300%
We only pretend, we are Hot beeches and don’t want any responsibility
We just want a man to get us pregnant and be paying child support😁
Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:42pm On May 18, 2023
The FG... Lol
Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by brainycaleb(m): 4:43pm On May 18, 2023
I was also thinking something similar like the OP, adult females nowadays age 25 and above, the majority of them take pleasure in their bad character and the society doesn't hold them accountable or responsible for anything.

Truth is, men can date any available female but will only marry a woman of high value! All the females I've come across in my entire dating life only discovered I was the best for them after we broke up! Two of them were single moms. The first one claimed she was raped(I didn't even bother to verify) but she later lied about being pregnant and having a miscarriage for me, I was devastated upon hearing that news(which I found out later to be a total lie and hence broke up with her) and the last one got pregnant following her friends around to catch fun with older men, just to belong. I advised her to keep the child and I was even ready to take responsibility for the child but one thing led to another, her bad character made her fell out with my mother and that was the end. I don't want a woman who can't really respect my mother.

I arrived at a conclusion that the genesis of this relationship pandemic should be blamed on bad parenting, the Nigerian society for copying and adopting every bad attributes from the western world in the name of cultural development. Once upon a time, girls were trained and prepared to become good wives and future Mothers. Nowadays,home training for females are now left to social media and bitter feminists who believe a woman must be given total freedom to do whatever she wants as the society watches on.

11 Likes

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Nwakannaya1: 4:43pm On May 18, 2023
blacksam01:
in the last 2 month in my quest to get a wife... I encountered 7 single moms all working and beautiful...i was alarmed at the rate of the singlemomship..

many of them i deduced followed money of guyz and got stuck. For many also, it was supposed to b a good marriage but the guyz fell out of love.funny enough, all claimed to be properly married before....

so i ask, as this rising status continue in our society who among the male or female are reallyi fueling the Epidemic

Are you talking about divorcees or single mothers? Aren't both supposed to be different?
Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by riczy(m): 4:44pm On May 18, 2023
Jennyclay:

pls which God will destroy men dt didn't keep their marital promise?

1 Like

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Jozilinn: 4:47pm On May 18, 2023
Fahvvy:
This shouldn't even be a question sef undecided...

Women are 99% to blame for the rise in single mothers undecided...

Who choose to spread their legs like rumor? Women undecided...

Who choose to sleep with irresponsible men? Women undecided...

Who choose to sleep around without protection? undecided...

Who choose not to take "after pills" after nacking raw? Women undecided...

There are very many ways a woman can prevent pregnancy, but she choose not to take advantage of any undecided...

So if she becomes a single mother, then she has only herself to blame undecided...

"It's her body, her choice" remember? undecided...

The remaining 1% are reserved for women who lost their husbands due to unfortunate circumstances undecided...
No they leave because of domestic abuse.

The man always not supporting with anything to the house,and want everything for themselves.

Leave because of preference for a particular sex.

Being deceived about not being married yet married.

1 percentage were raped.

Sold into the marriage.

And so on.
Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by sulaak(m): 4:50pm On May 18, 2023
blacksam01:
in the last 2 month in my quest to get a wife... I encountered 7 single moms all working and beautiful...i was alarmed at the rate of the singlemomship..

many of them i deduced followed money of guyz and got stuck. For many also, it was supposed to b a good marriage but the guyz fell out of love.funny enough, all claimed to be properly married before....

so i ask, as this rising status continue in our society who among the male or female are reallyi fueling the Epidemic

Who owns the body? As that great woman said put a ring on it.
Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Glory2DLamb(m): 4:50pm On May 18, 2023
Jennyclay:

How do you account for women who believe they can tie a man down with pregnancy?

How do account for women who think single parenting is normal?

How do account for women who, despite the red flags, believe the man will come around when they marry?

How do you account for women who, because they have money, think they will be okay as single mothers?

I take special note of how you abuse and insult men, but I wish you can REALLY look away from men and have nothing to do with them, their nonsense, irresponsible, stingy and deceiving ways.

Good luck.

5 Likes

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by almarthins(m): 4:51pm On May 18, 2023
Jennyclay:

Yes we know, na feminism go ruin you no dey careful.
Dem say dem hate dick, but dem get omorogun for house dem take plug dem self for nite.

Continue... Just continue blaming men for all your life's woes.

2 Likes

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Hotwest: 4:51pm On May 18, 2023
thesicilian:

This one's private part has suffered
well well

That's why she is like this. Too heart broken many times. Cheap girl

1 Like

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by efficiencie(m): 4:53pm On May 18, 2023
Ireportlive:
Stupid parenting

Simple, short and most sensible answer to the OP's question.
Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by silifat11(m): 4:54pm On May 18, 2023
Mostly women are to be blame... For being carried away with promises from a guy, spreading legs for him and expecting him to be take charge of his responsibility

4 Likes

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by lalalista: 4:56pm On May 18, 2023
ANY MAN THAT IMPREGNATES A WOMAN AFTER DECEIVING HER WITH LIES AND ABANDONS HER , SUCH MAN SHALL DINE AND WINE WITH SORROW ALL THE DAYS OF HIS LIFE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by atheistandproud(m): 4:57pm On May 18, 2023
Use simple logic

Premise A: Men control access to relationship/marriage

Premise B: Women control access to sex

Premise C: Sex leads to pregnancy

Conclusion: It's a woman's fault

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by atheistandproud(m): 5:00pm On May 18, 2023
silifat11:
Mostly women are to be blame... For being carried away with promises from a guy, spreading legs for him and expecting him to be take charge of his responsibility

Ladies prefer men that lie to them. This I can confirm. They'll tell you "...lie to me na, why'd you tell me the truth, now you've spoilt the mood..."

At least no one can pin a child on me. I'm always truthful and upfront, that repels women very effectively.

10 Likes

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by omooba969(m): 5:00pm On May 18, 2023
Blame game don start be dat. grin
Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by phorget(m): 5:01pm On May 18, 2023
Jennyclay:

Men don do this one shege!
I'm sure you'll so much dislike your popman and your Male siblings like hell.

5 Likes

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by isabi2lof: 5:02pm On May 18, 2023
I blamed my gender , for opening their legs for every tom , dick and harry .

Widows and rape victims are exempted

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by omooba969(m): 5:02pm On May 18, 2023
lalalista:
ANY MAN THAT IMPREGNATES A WOMAN AFTER DECEIVING HER WITH LIES AND ABANDONS HER , SUCH MAN SHALL DINE AND WINE WITH SORROW ALL THE DAYS OF HIS LIFE

Olopa èwo ntèpè !!! grin
Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by advanceDNA: 5:05pm On May 18, 2023
jayAjoku:
Sometimes the men are to Be blamed They go around having unprotected sex Nutting in the women And not taking accountability when shit pops, Sometimes the ladies are the cause They keep children of men who already told them they want no children with them, some girls go as far as trying to use pregnancy to blackmail men into staying with them at the end of the day their plans fail.

U second point has nullified ur first point... the woman has te final say weda the baby stays or not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship / Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... / My Best Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.