Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,907 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

"Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? (24999 Views)

Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? / Do Girls Or Ladies Masturbate ? / Don't Marry Anyone In This Category Of Men Or Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Gospel2Day: 9:48pm On May 18, 2023
Blame both parties because they're so rebellious against their Creator as to disregard and disobey His simple commandment, "Thou shalt not have se.x outside of a lawful marriage."
If a lady does not respect God enough to close her legs, why is she expecting a man to respect his empty promises to her not to jilt and dump her?
Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by godofuck231: 9:54pm On May 18, 2023
Its the men who should be the custodian of discipline in the society, the women are weaker vessels as usual , if your son imprehgnates any women , prostitutte or virgin , its his duty to marry that woman , next time his friend will not look to a prostitutte for sex or the same shameful faith awaits
Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by EYOUYO: 9:57pm On May 18, 2023
Some deliberately gets pregnant as their aged is not by their side anymore

1 Like

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by udemzeus(m): 9:58pm On May 18, 2023
I am sure they would be Yoruba women, I think it's the culture that allows those rubbish. Igbos have baby mamas too but it's very minimal Yoruba men needs to do better and become more responsible.

The problem is Yoruba women are so loyal to Yoruba men that they hardly marry out, they don't even want to hear Igbo men for their ear, I'm not saying igbo men are perfect but the family orientation in Igbo land guides is strictly against having children out of wedlock.

But welcome to Nigeria, Igbo men are hated.

3 Likes

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by yom2(m): 12:14am On May 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
Men are to be blame and that’s the truth.

You demonic men would appear as a saint, deceiving ladies into marriage with your useless mouth, then disappear into thin air once you heard she’s pregnant undecided.
Well, the good news is that we are wiser now and you men can’t deceive us anymore!!!

You nonsense men should learn to keep to promises and take up responsibilities.

It shall not be well with all promise and fail men
It shall not be well with all stingy ko ko men.

Honestly God will destroy you nonsense men!!
most women don't naturally like the good guys so they readily fall for d machinations of d mean and cruel ones

2 Likes

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by MasterTeeUSA: 12:29am On May 19, 2023
WOMEN believe their mothers were fools to accept some norms...so they feel they can do it all alone. They should ask teachers like us...while there might be few students not affected by single parents, majority of children from single parent homes have significant issues...women working hard alone cant look after the kids.

They dabble in multiple relationships with men and the children get exposed to their Moms being with multiple men...and so on and so on. UK, US and now Nigeria...this is a very serious issue, and we are no where ready to addressing it. We call the girls from those homes...girls with daddy issues...they end up becoming very needy, depending on men or looking for older men among many others...some get unlucky and become prostitutes if not on drugs. The guys...well with no male figures, some or most just end up in Jail.

blacksam01:
in the last 2 month in my quest to get a wife... I encountered 7 single moms all working and beautiful...i was alarmed at the rate of the singlemomship..

many of them i deduced followed money of guyz and got stuck. For many also, it was supposed to b a good marriage but the guyz fell out of love.funny enough, all claimed to be properly married before....

so i ask, as this rising status continue in our society who among the male or female are reallyi fueling the Epidemic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by ekevwe(m): 12:33am On May 19, 2023
blacksam01:
in the last 2 month in my quest to get a wife... I encountered 7 single moms all working and beautiful...i was alarmed at the rate of the singlemomship..

many of them i deduced followed money of guyz and got stuck. For many also, it was supposed to b a good marriage but the guyz fell out of love.funny enough, all claimed to be properly married before....

Getting pregnant must be agreed by both parties. But that stubborn gender that will tell you they love children we not agree.

God created women and gave them days to make love or not. But they will not listen.

so i ask, as this rising status continue in our society who among the male or female are reallyi fueling the Epidemic
Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Tiopii: 1:10am On May 19, 2023
Paulson2020:
Always shifting their problems to men since ages, I'm not surprised though

You'd know she's an opportunistic person, she even mentioned stingy men, make she go work

2 Likes

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Tiopii: 1:11am On May 19, 2023
udemzeus:
I am sure they would be Yoruba women, I think it's the culture that allows those rubbish. Igbos have baby mamas too but it's very minimal Yoruba men needs to do better and become more responsible.

The problem is Yoruba women are so loyal to Yoruba men that they hardly marry out, they don't even want to hear Igbo men for their ear, I'm not saying igbo men are perfect but the family orientation in Igbo land guides is strictly against having children out of wedlock.

But welcome to Nigeria, Igbo men are hated.

Just emotions or you have statistics backing this?

1 Like

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Tiopii: 1:16am On May 19, 2023
godofuck231:
Its the men who should be the custodian of discipline in the society, the women are weaker vessels as usual , if your son imprehgnates any women , prostitutte or virgin , its his duty to marry that woman , next time his friend will not look to a prostitutte for sex or the same shameful faith awaits

It's the child that's his responsibility, he should take care of the child.
Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Dshocker(m): 2:23am On May 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

You demonic men would appear as a saint, deceiving ladies into marriage with your useless mouth, then disappear into thin air once you heard she’s pregnant undecided.
Well, the good news is that we are wiser now and you men can’t deceive us anymore!!!

Seems your dad eluded your mum?

2 Likes

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Princeokwuego1(m): 4:10am On May 19, 2023
Government is to blame...no money to marry them and girls have no money to close legs

2 Likes

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Nobody: 7:09am On May 19, 2023
Ladies are to be blamed most of the time because some of their men ran away because of character they cannot stand.

1 Like

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by LugardD1: 7:30am On May 19, 2023
I weep for married men that say "I trust my woman with my life, she can't cheat on me" the rate of infidelity in women this days🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 even Sodom and Gomorrah dey learn work.

5 Likes

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Godsonkemz(m): 7:41am On May 19, 2023
Fahvvy:
This shouldn't even be a question sef undecided...

Women are 99% to blame for the rise in single mothers undecided...

Who choose to spread their legs like rumor? Women undecided...

Who choose to sleep with irresponsible men? Women undecided...

Who choose to sleep around without protection? undecided...

Who choose not to take "after pills" after nacking raw? Women undecided...

There are very many ways a woman can prevent pregnancy, but she choose not to take advantage of any undecided...

So if she becomes a single mother, then she has only herself to blame undecided...

"It's her body, her choice" remember? undecided...

The remaining 1% are reserved for women who lost their husbands due to unfortunate circumstances undecided...

You just buttressed on all the points. In addition, Longer throat, laziness and overdependency on men have sent our young ladies into unprepared single motherhood.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Kingosytex(m): 7:49am On May 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

You don't sound reasonable and smart at all, sorry for my dictions.
When did 'I want to marry you, translate to open your legs?'
You guys keep shifting and twisting narratives to evade responsibility and accountability.

When will women ever be accountable for their actions?
Women are the custodians of sex, if a women doesn't open her legs, a man can do nothing. It's in the power of women to stop the decadence.

A man dumps you for refusing to fornicate with him /he dumped you after fornicating with you, which of the above scenarios makes more sense to you?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Shorty1980: 9:00am On May 19, 2023
98% of women are stupid without senses

2 Likes

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by godofuck231: 10:31am On May 19, 2023
Tiopii:

It's the child that's his responsibility, he should take care of the child.
no , in Africa the mother is included , you can't own the fruit and not the tree , our ancestors forbid it
Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Tiopii: 10:34am On May 19, 2023
godofuck231:
no , in Africa the mother is included , you can't own the fruit and not the tree , our ancestors forbid it

That is if they are married or planning to get married.
Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Macgyver1: 11:10am On May 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

Lwkm grin
Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Sunrise258: 11:21am On May 19, 2023
Niger ladies follow men with money. Character is last they consider; just have money and we good. Then later get stuck!

2 Likes

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Tunagee(m): 1:05pm On May 19, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Poverty is to blame. Cos most of the sex girls have these days are transactional. Money for hand, back for ground. Meaning if we have a working system in Nigeria, most girls wouldn't succumb to sex so easily in order to survive.

This I have seen.

Even if the system is workinh, greed and laziness would still make our girls sleep with men without protection

2 Likes

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Honeydenz(f): 4:29pm On May 19, 2023
donbenie:
They are emotional beings?
Is that some sort of excuse for an adult,not to take responsibility for their actions?
They are emotional beings and yet their emotions will always gravitate towards the rich and happening bad boy?
Never towards the poor and mundane guy?
Ogbeni,forget!
Nothing on this Blue Planet is as scheming as a woman..
Whatever a woman does have been carefully calculated,to be for her best interests..
So,let them take responsibility,when that same scheming blows up in their faces..
The most sensible comment I have read from page 1, yeah..... coming from a woman.
I wish my brothers would listen to me over the kind of women they have in thier lives presently

2 Likes

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Honeydenz(f): 4:39pm On May 19, 2023
donbenie post= x123219137:
They are emotional beings?
Is that some sort of excuse for an adult,not to take responsibility for their actions?
They are emotional beings and yet their emotions will always gravitate towards the rich and happening bad boy?
Never towards the poor and mundane guy?
Ogbeni,forget!
Nothing on this Blue Planet is as scheming as a woman..
Whatever a woman does have been carefully calculated,to be for her best interests..
So,let them take responsibility,when that same scheming blows up in their faces..
The most sensible comment I have read from page 1, yeah..... coming from a woman.
I wish my brothers would listen to me over the kind of women they have in thier lives presently
Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 19, 2023
Chi133:

Hmmmmm, pain me?? Any man that tries that with me will regret his life cos I will make it miserable.

Eeeeei👀

The Mariners have Spoken😳
Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 19, 2023
blacksam01:

those that arent single mothers but are with substance, they want to marry the prince of England...they are bent on meet him before they can agree to marry..

hope u get what i mean...?

They will wait till they are in their 50's.
Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by CEPHAS101: 3:36am On May 20, 2023
Na ogun go kill you.... E no go better for ladies who don bill guys wey she no go marry

Jennyclay:

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by CEPHAS101: 3:48am On May 20, 2023
DonroxyII:
Mehn, You can't be this cursing on fellow Gender..... Life e be things what about if your own son Messed Up tomorrow....

We need to pay for each Other !

Ogun kill her son be that..... E no pass
Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by okoroemeka(m): 6:28am On May 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

hahaaaaa,this is straight from the heart,I think the woman should be more responsible for the aftermath of sex,it is she that controls what happens not the man,since nacking raw has put me into countless troubles I believe withdrawal method is a more proactive step,anywhere is good to cum on apart from inside the pussy

1 Like

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Smartguyboy(m): 9:04am On May 20, 2023
OboOlora:
Women are to blame 300%
We only pretend, we are Hot beeches and don’t want any responsibility
We just want a man to get us pregnant and be paying child support😁
I don’t think men pay child support in this part of the world Nigeria 🇳🇬 if not many men will be in jail for not paying.
Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Smartguyboy(m): 9:08am On May 20, 2023
Jestin:
Na pricck abd tooto dey make pikin so both parties should be blamed

Been long I heard the word tooto
Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Sunshine34(m): 9:14am On May 20, 2023
Blame them (women) who have no value. They are not pleased with every little given to them.

They have pride, arrogancy, ego and evil. They want to be like their fellow next door.
Which no man like me can withstand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? / My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? / Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.