Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? (25395 Views)

Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex / Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl / What's The Longest Time You've Been Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Senator777: 10:25pm On May 28, 2023
Less than one minute.
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by VinnyBaba: 10:26pm On May 28, 2023
Edipet:
maybe she has no atom of beauty in her, any Nigerian girl that thought she is beautiful or one person call her beautiful girl before. Must behave anyhow.

She is very Beautiful. smiley

Still Beautiful till now.

She is from an ALL GIRLS family and her sisters were also pretty.πŸ™‚

So I guess She did NOT get all those 'You be Fine Girl o' talks that makes some ladies to misbehave. sad

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Goalnaldo(m): 10:28pm On May 28, 2023
maasoap:

I advice you go back to the drawing board, quitting is not the solution but will make it worse. Even "happily" married men are still out there trying their luck grin grin grin
wont lie to you, it affected me psychologically. on the few occassion i do collect their number is just to view whatsapp status. But i notice i've been able to talk to them more confidently now

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Lorayne(m): 10:28pm On May 28, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Death took him.

oh shiii.

sorry for your loss cry

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by VinnyBaba: 10:28pm On May 28, 2023
Jboynokiaphone:

u they Womanize or u no dey Womanize ?

I am NOT a Womanizer, but I like Towtow sha. embarassed πŸ˜”

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:29pm On May 28, 2023
Lorayne:

oh shiii.

sorry for your loss cry

wink
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Ashawoman82: 10:29pm On May 28, 2023
I never woo woman before, we just vibe, highest I could do when I first meet a woman is to codedly as for her digit, if I notice from her body language that she doesn't want to give me or she wan do shakara , I move , no time at all...girl wey like u no go stress u at all..all the girls I dated, I never asked anyone out, infact none of them stressed me....me wey be hot spec on a normal, na money remain.

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Goalnaldo(m): 10:33pm On May 28, 2023
deyplay:
Nice one. I will offer my little help if you are willing to follow rules. First, if u don't mind, how old are you? Second, are you working? Third, how is your dress sense? Fourth, rate your handsomeness on a scale of 1 to 10
thank you for your willingness to help but i would rather remain single than enter a relationship where my sanity and mental health would likely be jeopardized. Relationships these days are so mentally demanding. I hate wahala.

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Ashawoman82: 10:34pm On May 28, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'll be an evening newspaper by then. Sure you'd still want me?
though u look cute,but from ya dp it's apparent that u are already an evening newspaper na grin

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by maasoap(m): 10:35pm On May 28, 2023
Goalnaldo:
wont lie to you, it affected me psychologically. on the few occassion i do collect their number is just to view whatsapp status. But i notice i've been able to talk to them more confidently now
Glad to hear that. Many bachelors are facing the same rejection but the secret is never to give up.
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Gpdwise(m): 10:36pm On May 28, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
He spent about 7 years wooing me.

I later gave in after 7 years. He didn't give up on me because he saw ultimate value in me and I was the best thing to have ever happened to him. Turned out to be the best relationship I had. I set him as a standard. If you don't have such forbearance as a man when dealing with me, I am sorry but I can't date you. Thanks.

Moral lesson: Never give up on that woman because she's not ready or ain't giving in. Patience is key.
Only a certified SIMP will do this
So I will hustle for money and also hustle for love
Love that I will end up spending my hard earn money.. Las Las he didn't end up with U
Funny how he became a standard
If u like be a goddess of beauty and wisdom
For 7years my God
How stupid can the male gender be?

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by deyplay: 10:37pm On May 28, 2023
Goalnaldo:
thank you for your willingness to help but i would rather remain single that enter a relationship where my sanity and mental health would likely be jeopardized. Relationships these days are so mentally demanded. I hate wahala.
Good luck!

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Olabrown241: 10:39pm On May 28, 2023
I will spend one month wooing you, only to get to your p**sy and it’ll be smelling like spoilt fish or you can’t position well for doggy style 😭😭😭, I will swear for you ni

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:49pm On May 28, 2023
Ashawoman82:
though u look cute,but from ya dp it's apparent that u are already an evening newspaper na grin

Jealousy. You need to wash your eyes.

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:52pm On May 28, 2023
Gpdwise:

Only a certified SIMP will do this
So I will hustle for money and also hustle for love
Love that I will end up spending my hard earn money.. Las Las he didn't end up with U
Funny how he became a standard
If u like be a goddess of beauty and wisdom
For 7years my God
How stupid can the male gender be?

As long as it wasn't you. Abeg, swerve. Bad belle.

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Peskid147: 10:53pm On May 28, 2023
3 years from ug1 to ug3 later gave up on her cus she is just using me to pass time

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:56pm On May 28, 2023
N3TRAL:

If I married you today, would I divorce you in 2030 because you wouldn't be as young as today?

According to scientific facts and statistics, who is more likely to die first? The man.

Firstly, I'll be married to your soul.
Secondly, I'll be married to your spirit.
Thirdly, I'll be married to your mind.
Fourthly, I'll be married to your imperfections.
Fifthly, I'll be married to your uniqueness.
Your body comes sixthed even though you're gorgeous.

You sound so sensible. I'm impressed.

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Babafrayol23: 11:05pm On May 28, 2023
Honestly,you won't have time for any girl Once you start making money in legit way,because you won't have the energy to intiate conversation . I could remember when I was jobless,I spent 6 months wooing one useless girl that's not up to my standards in uni days due to loneliness. Nevertheless, I also spent 2 years wooing my 3 course mate. Presently I'm in final year, they're the one chasing me but I'm no longer interested in relationships or dating anymore.

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by N3TRAL: 11:05pm On May 28, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

You sound so sensible. I'm impressed.

My face has experienced its largest grin of this finished month. I can now sleep like a baby tonight.

About 7 weeks ago, I eulogized you on my Nairaland signature.

Your commendation has made me fulfilled, until tomorrow when my worries will resurface within.

Thank you Incomparable Beauty.

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Tpave(m): 11:05pm On May 28, 2023
fitinwell:

7yes
No be Nigeria you dey?
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by McStoic(m): 11:07pm On May 28, 2023
Jodha:

That statement wasn't made from a feminine perspective but a masculine one....

A guy that has spent years wooing yhu especially when yhu rejected him badly ....will have a inner vendetta against yhu.....even if he doesn't admit it... When he finally has yhu...with time he'll be wondering why he stressed himself over this....

I dunno if yhu understand my point...

So in point

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Tpave(m): 11:08pm On May 28, 2023
maasoap:

So, nothing like one week, one month or even a year? You're lying.
My longest time? I shouldn't even say it but I succeeded if we can call it that. grin grin grin
Nigerian girls can weigh you from up to down and know your future and worth, then she says yes without hesitation
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by franvincoop: 11:08pm On May 28, 2023
Interesting!!!!!!!
OP you really try.
This na indirect way for ask if u be mumu or not and the simps dey reveal themselves.
Somebody even mention 2 years wey e dey save money for beard bank.
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Tpave(m): 11:09pm On May 28, 2023
Federalis:

You be winch? I'm here to read lies.
LOL.....Dey play
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Bisimuyiwa(m): 11:10pm On May 28, 2023
Probably in USA, not in Nigeria

Dey play......we have them here too in Nigeria. May be you have not seen one, but they exist.

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Haymus007(m): 11:13pm On May 28, 2023
[quote author=Farid24224 post=123429444][b]We Nigerians sef... Ordinary thread wey go dey normal, decent and fun, we Don turn am to "virgin, fvck, bang, Nigerian girls" matter!!

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by obaidan: 11:16pm On May 28, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Bro, all Girls are NOT the same. sad

There are some Girls that still hold on to Morality principles.πŸ™‚

Why some Girls are Quite Easy to Fcvk diz days is because of their
cravings for Iphone, Designer dresses, Handbags, Sharwama, Vanilla Ice-cream, etc.😏

There are some Girls that are NOT moved by those
things. smiley
These other girls u talk about are moved by your bright future and the fact that u are hardworking or smart or something like that. Now I ask you, what is the driving force behind liking a guy that is brilliant or smart or hardworking or perceived as having a bright future....they are all about the same...any love outside father mother siblings(to an extent) love..... don't get carried away

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Ekundayo7574(m): 11:18pm On May 28, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
He spent about 7 years wooing me.

I later gave in after 7 years. He didn't give up on me because he saw ultimate value in me and I was the best thing to have ever happened to him. Turned out to be the best relationship I had. I set him as a standard. If you don't have such forbearance as a man when dealing with me, I am sorry but I can't date you. Thanks. Mumu

Moral lesson: Never give up on that woman because she's not ready or ain't giving in. Patience is key.
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Haymus007(m): 11:20pm On May 28, 2023
Goalnaldo:
i've been able to talk to them more confidently now
Hehehehe...you sure?? cheesy grin grin
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by finallybusy: 11:23pm On May 28, 2023
Idiot Nairalanders.
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Goalnaldo(m): 11:25pm On May 28, 2023
Haymus007:
Hehehehe...you sure?? cheesy grin grin
yes na

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by spiceadole: 11:26pm On May 28, 2023
Jodha:

This one is yet to give up totally o....he still follows me anytime he sees me...

Don't accept oh cos the moment he knacks and releases,his brain will reset..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Had A Blood Covenant / Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) / Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help