Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,726 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far (9277 Views)

If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion / Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady / I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
Raalsalghul:

grin grin grin grin

🤨
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2023
Raalsalghul:
Ordinary 30 years and you're sounding desperate.

38 years folks like us nko still enjoying life and flexing on a low key.

Oga you better chill and stop rushing undecided undecided undecided

Nigerian men and their desperation with marriage self.

I pity you. And you think you are getting younger?

Be there and be dragging the dance floor with smallies like Pansophist and Martinez them wey you suppose pave way for and dey give advice. See you see old age. No wonder he didn’t want me to see his face in that picture. Grey hair go don full him head finish. No go marry, you hear! I dey wait grandpikins o!
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Raalsalghul: 8:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

I pity you. And you think you are getting younger?

Be there and be dragging the dance floor with smallies like Pansophist and Martinez them wey you suppose pave way for and dey give advice. See you see old age. No wonder he didn’t want me to see his face in that picture. Grey hair go don full him head finish. No go marry, you hear! I dey wait grandpikins o!

grin grin grin grin

As you see me so Victoria, I no like stress.

I just want to be taken care off, travel round the world, see the different places, eat good food, make money and take care of my self.

I no come this world come stress. I like soft life as you see me so.

Lol @ grey hair. grin grin grin
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2023
Raalsalghul:

grin grin grin grin

As you see me so Victoria, I no like stress.

I just want to be taken care off, travel round the world, see the different places, eat good food, make money and take care of my self.

I no come this world come stress. I like soft life as you see me so.

Lol @ grey hair. grin grin grin

You can get that within the confines of marriage too. You are just selfish. If you like, marry, if you like, don’t. When are my grandkids arriving? 🤨
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Raalsalghul: 8:34pm On Jun 09, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

You can get that within the confines of marriage too. You are just selfish. If you like, marry, if you like, don’t. When are my grandkids arriving? 🤨

Abeg leave talk.

When are you booking our next vacation? smiley
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by frozen70(f): 8:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
Lexzeey:
I am a hardworking guy, I hustle 24/7, I have no social life, few physical friends, some social media friends, I'm intelligent and I'm attracted to intelligent girls too, it's something I find attractive, and I love traveling alot, especially with a romantic partner, I want someone I can hold a meaningful conversation with that won't resort to dumb and monosyllabic responses, I don't think it's too much to ask for a girl that fits this description, my plan was to settle down in my 20s, but I'm almost 30 and unlucky with love, I've tried so many desperate things like messaging so many girls on fb, most of them don't reply, tried dating apps same news, tried setting for less, same stuff, now all I want is something serious, someone to eventually settle down with and I feel the best time to start dating her is now before I clock 30, please I am open to suggestions, what tactics do I need to employ to get a serious girlfriend quickly, all my life I've only dated twice and it's so depressing seeing people with Thier partners and I'm some lonely guy who only cares about work and video games.

I think your expectations are too high for the ones you cane across

The most important thing you should be looking for is a woman who will give you peace

Who have a good sense of direction

When you find one train her to the level of intelligence that you want

It doesn't necessarily mean her going back to school

You can train her through daily communication and accessment with her

Expose her to the kind of knowledge that you want

If you are not ready to do the above then be ready to keep searching

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
Raalsalghul:

Abeg leave talk.

When are you booking our next vacation? smiley

Look at you. See how marriage talk dey pepper you for body.

Vacation at Santorini, abi?
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Ishilove: 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2023
Lexzeey:
I am a hardworking guy, I hustle 24/7, I have no social life, few physical friends, some social media friends, I'm intelligent and I'm attracted to intelligent girls too, it's something I find attractive, and I love traveling alot, especially with a romantic partner, I want someone I can hold a meaningful conversation with that won't resort to dumb and monosyllabic responses, I don't think it's too much to ask for a girl that fits this description, my plan was to settle down in my 20s, but I'm almost 30 and unlucky with love, I've tried so many desperate things like messaging so many girls on fb, most of them don't reply,

5 Likes

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Raalsalghul: 9:18pm On Jun 09, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Look at you. See how marriage talk dey pepper you for body.

Vacation at Santorini, abi?

If we broke marry na, una go say we be infidels.

As we no come marry, she say na selfish. grin

Oya tell me when you wan fix date make son of man renew him passport.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Lexzeey: 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2023
Raalsalghul:

38 years and unmarried, and you're proud of it, oga we're not cut from same tree, I don't roll that way.
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Lexzeey: 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2023
frozen70:

I think your expectations are too high for the ones you cane across

The most important thing you should be looking for is a woman who will give you peace

Who have a good sense of direction

When you find one train her to the level of intelligence that you want

It doesn't necessarily mean her going back to school

You can train her through daily communication and accessment with her

Expose her to the kind of knowledge that you want

If you are not ready to do the above then be ready to keep searching
That's alot of work o, I'm not going to be responsible for training someone's daughter, training children to behave the way you want is hard enough, you wan come train adult, which power I get?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by frozen70(f): 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2023
Lexzeey:
That's alot of work o, I'm not going to be responsible for training someone's daughter, training children to behave the way you want is hard enough, you wan come train adult, which power I get?

Training a woman to suit you as a man is not difficult, the most important thing is for her to love you and respect you

Once a man can get a desire respect from his woman, you can go tailor her to your taste

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Olarewaju89: 10:27pm On Jun 09, 2023
Michaelspresh:
Your demands are too high..
Lower your standard when you're not rich so you can find love

Do you want to marry him.
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Lexzeey: 10:41pm On Jun 09, 2023
frozen70:

Training a woman to suit you as a man is not difficult, the most important thing is for her love and respect you

Once a man can get a desire respect from his woman, you can go tailor her to your taste
Lol have you seen the current generation of girls? They feel they know everything and trying to alter Thier behavior is equal to trying to manipulate and cage them, I no get the strength abeg

1 Like

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Mcslize: 2:47am On Jun 10, 2023
Raalsalghul:

Eh?👂
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by chidifrank(m): 2:52am On Jun 10, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:

Give yourself time..

Everything will fall into places.

Be like me, who doesn't like relationship angry

I mean, I'm not dating but I am happy, best decision ever.

You don't have to date, inorder to be happy.

Maybe you need love but love doesn't exist, it's just some chemical playing mind tricks on you
Lol
May I shoot my shot with you
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by chidifrank(m): 2:53am On Jun 10, 2023
Michaelspresh:
Your demands are too high..
Lower your standard when you're not rich so you can find love
trying to shoot my shot wit you but NL is not having so many options for that
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by linearity: 2:57am On Jun 10, 2023
Lexzeey:
I gave an honest assessment of my situation without sugarcoating and your only reasoning is how I am playing victim? Seriously what is wrong with you?

But, there is something missing in your ‘honest assessment’.

Do you have money? Where do you live? How do you live? What kind of job do you do?

A typical 9ja girl is looking for someone to shoulder her financially for the rest of her life and they can sense that from your social media page, the way you carry yourself, etc.

Look for financial stability and Nigeria girls would naturally be attracted to you.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by chidifrank(m): 2:57am On Jun 10, 2023
Dear op, it's okay with what you desire and seek . It's a sinful world and I like that fact that you are trying to at least live a nice life by getting married rather than just fornicating up and down. Just somehow difficult this generation getting such minded gender like you if sex or money spending are not involved to propel it. Some said we should find a truly God fearing lady. Many of them thinks that way too. Good luck Bro. you are not alone

3 Likes

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Fash20: 6:15am On Jun 10, 2023
eazzzy1:
If you have put in all these efforts and they haven’t yielded results it’s because you are not an attractive person. My suggestions to you are;

1. Referral - Talk to your married friends and relatives, tell them you want a wife. Most married people always have those single friends who are willing to settle down asap. The downside of this is your wife may not like you, she just wants to marry.

2. Platonic friends - stop chasing something serious, look for friends, while most people make platonic friends in childhood, teen and early youth, it’s not too late for you. The goal is your friend may fall in love with your personality. Your looks, status or whatever makes girls not to reply your messages wouldn’t matter to her.

3. Give up - Jesus did not get married.

I wasn't expecting the third option 😅
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by frozen70(f): 8:22am On Jun 10, 2023
Lexzeey:
Lol have you seen the current generation of girls? They feel they know everything and trying to alter Thier behavior is equal to trying to manipulate and cage them, I no get the strength abeg
Lol
Keep searching, get one and modify that one

It may take time but it will worth it
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by garriAndsugar: 8:29am On Jun 10, 2023
Lexzeey:
You go really stubborn for real life.. wetin be your problem self, you no wan take any advice but you bring your issue come here.. na too much sense go finish you last last by the time you go jam one wicked intelligent girl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Lexzeey: 9:01am On Jun 10, 2023
garriAndsugar:

You go really stubborn for real life.. wetin be your problem self, you no wan take any advice but you bring your issue come here.. na too much sense go finish you last last by the time you go jam one wicked intelligent girl
That'd be an awesome experience, something challenging for once, that'd be a first, that is exactly what I am looking for sir, not the regular boring and dumb Nigerian girl, capisce?
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Lexzeey: 9:02am On Jun 10, 2023
frozen70:

Lol
Keep searching, get one and modify that one

It may take time but it will worth it
Lol, alright, lemme get one first before thinking of zombifying her.
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Lexzeey: 9:06am On Jun 10, 2023
linearity:

But, there is something missing in your ‘honest assessment’.

Do you have money? Where do you live? How do you live? What kind of job do you do?

A typical 9ja girl is looking for someone to shoulder her financially for the rest of her life and they can sense that from your social media page, the way you carry yourself, etc.

Look for financial stability and Nigeria girls would naturally be attracted to you.
Since it's important to you, I don't know if I have money or not, because being rich means different things to different people, I am comfortable, I'm paying my bills, and helping my siblings with school fees, hospital bill and all, but I'm not one to blow my horns, I don't have a car yet because it's not something I really need rn, my priority is to stop paying rent but for now I'm renting, then there's what I do, I am a software developer working freelance, doing other side jobs like crypto, basically alot online from here and there to make ends meet, I am sure you're familiar with the Nigerian way of survival, I'm not a degree holder though, did some polytechnic stuff and stopped, and I'm not comfortable telling you why, and lastly what do you mean how I live? I don't know, maybe try to make it to the next day? So confusing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Lexzeey: 9:09am On Jun 10, 2023
chidifrank:
Dear op, it's okay with what you desire and seek . It's a sinful world and I like that fact that you are trying to at least live a nice life by getting married rather than just fornicating up and down. Just somehow difficult this generation getting such minded gender like you if sex or money spending are not involved to propel it. Some said we should find a truly God fearing lady. Many of them thinks that way too. Good luck Bro. you are not alone
Thanks, all the comments in this thread and you're the only one who is seeing it from another perspective, they're insinuating that something is wrong with me, they forgot that it's not about having just any girl, heck I can bed different hookup girls everyday if I want to as long as there's money, I'm just looking for a partner.

1 Like

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by frozen70(f): 11:19am On Jun 10, 2023
Lexzeey:
Lol, alright, lemme get one first before thinking of zombifying her.
Good start
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:43am On Jun 10, 2023
Raalsalghul:

If we broke marry na, una go say we be infidels.

As we no come marry, she say na selfish. grin

Oya tell me when you wan fix date make son of man renew him passport.

Bills on you, abi? My bags are well-packed. grin
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Gerrard59(m): 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
Lexzeey:
Then they'll like u because you have money, when money no dey again they'll japa, If it's about money I'll only looking for sex partner not someone to get married to, I can't marry someone who is drawn to my money, I rather die single please.

Then be prepared to do so o. You think women will follow you not for what you have, but your personality? shocked Na your personality go pay house rent? School fees? Feeding items? Fuel? I think you need to go out more, make platonic friendships with ladies from different walks of life, enjoy yourself. The bold is very important because you cannot enjoy your time again once you marry and have children. You now live for your children, not yourself. So, find time to enjoy yourself as a man now before marrying. Someone mentioned developing yourself to enter the top 10% of men since that group are targeted by women from all walk of life. By being in that group, women do the chasing, not you. However, you should not enter that group because you want to be chased by women, but because you want to live a comfortable life as a man.

You come across as the type that wants to marry before 30 but life has not been fair to you financially during your 20s. Well, such is life, but enjoy yourself before marriage o. There is no room for personal enjoyment and relexation when you don marry and born two children in present day Nigeria. Except you are the type that is willing to sacrifice his personal enjoyment for raising children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Gerrard59(m): 4:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
Lexzeey:
Lol, so in other words it's unrealistic? Why does everyone keep saying this? So being an intelligent girl that is below 30 is so rare that people see it as something special?

There are many intelligent ladies who can hold conversations. But since you have no friends and social life, how you wan see them? The problem is from you. You think you are the best thing since sliced bread, yet you don't have money, you don't have friends and have no social life. If you had a flourishing career or business that gives you financial stability but live as a monk, one would have said pretty OK. Na women sef go dey look for you. But now, nothing financial dey stable.

1 Like

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Gerrard59(m): 4:53pm On Jun 10, 2023
garriAndsugar:

An intelligent girl below 30 might not be interested in you.

Exactly. Dude thinks he is some Nobel laureate material but has not published in a renowned peer-reviewed journal. grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by BlackMan6969(m): 4:54pm On Jun 10, 2023
Word!
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Ogbeni relax and also up your bad boy game

Women loves bad boys

You are just too nice, romantic emotional and gentle

Women don't like that....I sound stupid right but that is the truth

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Toast A Girl With Yoruba / Issue solved (closed thread) / Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.