Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. (45211 Views)

What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender / What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? / My fiancee Finds It Difficult To Cook & Do House Chores, Is This A Red Flag? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by ayenale1(m): 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2023
Lazy, refused to work and can beg any mam for money yo the extent a senior colleague chopped after begging for money....discharged her immediately....
Another one I dated can pray for Africa but Tiwa Salvage indecent dressing dey learn from her, men hovering around her flies around faeces....
Eyes don see o, another I dated recently can eat for Africa chaiiii blessing dey chop.....but she sabi play on bed....she sabi but her feeding habit made me run....

19 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by LeeSmart: 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2023
Aunty saw me eating amala with my hand nd told me to rather use cutlery to eat it, there nd then i knw say dis wan na red flag na so i carry japa.

17 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by advanceDNA: 4:14pm On Jun 15, 2023
Ashawoman82:
na una way, any man wey no give una him lifesaving is stingy.

Lol......woman no dey love man...na the way u care for them with your money dem dey love

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Meti99(m): 4:14pm On Jun 15, 2023
😅😅😅 I don laff Taya here ..
Anyways, anytime I visit her in school, she was always in one guy or the other's room that her room mates had to go and be looking for her or call her... I decided not to call her anytime I wanted to come to her school since I have a friend working in her school township..
Anytime I asked her why she was always in guys' rooms , she will tell me they are innocent guys, I discovered by myself she love to sleep over at a guy's room yet she will claim innocence, I wasn't comfortable with that and since she would rather defend herself than to change, I just kept kpanshing her but my mind don comot tey tey

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by tonididdy(m): 4:17pm On Jun 15, 2023
Reminderz:
okay... let's do this.

the red flag I can say I noticed from the person I once had something with that I knew we weren't going to last was having a bad sexual history... some were also displaying slay queen's attitude..

some might find this funny but always check these with the woman you intend having something with..

1) check how religious she is... I mean someone that's truly religious and prays well not just the churchy person... they are generally submissive and have preserved values...

2) check her sexual history.. have a background check on her

3) check her family background and how United they are in her family... if they are disunited, it's better to back off..

4) if she has any tattoo and multiple piercings, dump that b!tch

5) check her social media account and see her activities, what she posts, likes, follows and mostly her comments.. she will sooner or later reveal her true self..

6) check her relationship with her family especially with her dad and brothers

7) if she's generally lazy and can't cook, dump her!

8 ) if she doesn't take care of herself or generally dirty with her space, dump her!

9) if she has more male friends and mostly seen around men, a red flag...

10) if she has no problem revealing her body, dump her...

11) if she has the "my body, my choice" attitude, dump her..

12) if she always posts too much of herself on social media, it's a red flag.. unless she's posting for business... it shows she's insecure and not confident, someone always looking for validation from strangers to feel good... that's not who to be with... date someone who's confident with herself

13) if she bleaches, dump her!

14) if she has olosho close friends or friends displaying oloshoic attributes, dump her!

... Lol so which ones we nor go dump?
You never ready for relationship let alone marriage!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Stevyne: 4:17pm On Jun 15, 2023
talented321:
Yes, the red flag. As for me after one month into relationship madam don go pierce all ears and nose with leg chain, i ask am say why u go do all this without informing me madam say she want to suprise me, i say you no suprise me na shock you shock me, after that incident i just lost interest in her but unknown to her because she get tight puna and i still want to chop am small. precious anywhere you are i enjoy our sex.
I'm not trying to be stereotypical, but I never really see reasonable girl wey be precious.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by spiceadole: 4:18pm On Jun 15, 2023
He asked me for money.

I stopped seeing him immediately.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by sylve11: 4:20pm On Jun 15, 2023
talented321:
I don't know why, i always have zero feelings for girls always going closer to men, because i have done it my self with different girls, it is very easy for man and woman to have sex and you will not know

Extremely easy. cool
Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Reminderz: 4:20pm On Jun 15, 2023
tonididdy:

... Lol so which ones we nor go dump?
You never ready for relationship let alone marriage!
ignore the red flags and suffer for it yourself! no one will be there to save you when you eventually starts crying or thinking of suicide just like many ignorant men like you!

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Ogechi98: 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2023
Na so olosho girls dey do, if you never dey relationship with them before you no go know, that one na like their general trait.
Theboss001:

Make una dey lie small small oh.
Someone barely 2weeks and is immediately hauling cursed on you and your generation because you no pick call.

Easy oooh chief

7 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by luckyslevin: 4:24pm On Jun 15, 2023
When she say, “she don’t cook” okay!

9 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by sylve11: 4:25pm On Jun 15, 2023
KingDash09:
Lol.. omo the babe don see world bank

grin grin cool
Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by superCleanworks(m): 4:25pm On Jun 15, 2023
brain54:
… I can’t remember if she called again or I called but the first thing she said when she/I picked was “ THUNDER FIRE YOU !“

I felt the shock from here.
and many of them parading themselves like if you don't have them in your life then you are missing. 😁

7 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by LordAdam16: 4:25pm On Jun 15, 2023
Rayban25:

Is she igbo? cheesy

Ethnicity does not matter anymore.

They expect to be a line item in your budget. If she does not make demands directly, she expects you to "wake up to your responsibility" without her prodding.

Naija relationship na scam. For abroad wen you gat drop 50% after divorce, during relationship guys no b ATM. You can pick the tab on outings. But anything extra na from your church mind.

Here, you go dey contribute to living expenses of full-grown, able-bodied adult. She go still get mind spread for others to "keep her options open". Na una know sha, maybe e get wetin una dey see for their body wen me still dey find with floodlight.

-Lord

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by phemmyfour: 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2023
talented321:
Yes, the red flag. As for me after one month into relationship madam don go pierce all ears and nose with leg chain, i ask am say why u go do all this without informing me madam say she want to suprise me, i say you no suprise me na shock you shock me, after that incident i just lost interest in her but unknown to her because she get tight puna and i still want to chop am small. precious anywhere you are i enjoy our sex.
She wears 3-4 waist beads
She wears ankle chain.
No calls comes in whenever she's with me .(either phone switch off, offline mode or call diverted mode).

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by sylve11: 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2023
Skiborobo:
He was stingy een. My God!!

grin cool
Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by saweide: 4:27pm On Jun 15, 2023
In my life av dated over 105 ladies infact I have all the experience about ladies I can wrote a technical report about girls.
My last relationship the red flag was tha this lady whenever I don't give her money she will be insulting me and not happy with me o conversation she will look so malicious and unhappy but whenever I send her money she will be happy cheerful ,excited like she win a lottery ...thus kind gals can never last

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by tonididdy(m): 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2023
Reminderz:

ignore the red flags and suffer for it yourself! no one will be there to save you when you eventually starts crying or thinking of suicide just like many ignorant men like you!

Oga kip kwayet!
How old are you?
... There are special women with some of these your red flags.
You go tey for singledom if you take all those jargons you wrote up there seriously.
I Sha know u're joking

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Zanxx(f): 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2023
tasceige:
Zanxx I like your profile

Thank you

1 Like

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Emdebby2: 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2023
advanceDNA:
.on her way to spend the weekend I say make she buy stuff, total of 4k ....during her visit her phone fell and screen broke when she was chatting and laffing hysterically with her friend ...she use style drop the phone under pillow on Monday when she dey go so that na me go fix am....no wahala...I help am fix her screen for 39k ...

.the werey came to my office, collect her phone on Thursday come wait till next day to ask me for the 4k ..... I just laugh send am the money.... close her file immediately.....
. Took a while for her to get the memo....she still get mind dey ask me when I go come see her aunt.... Aunt koor... Grandmother niii..
This one got me laughing in Swahili 🤣
Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by sync(f): 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2023
Na only guys de comment for this thread, na wah o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by talented321: 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2023
I swear, girls
phemmyfour:
She wears 3-4 waist beads
She wears ankle chain.
No calls comes in whenever she's with me .(either phone switch off, offline mode or call diverted mode).

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by ravensckar(m): 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2023
Reminderz:
okay... let's do this.

the red flag I can say I noticed from the person I once had something with that I knew we weren't going to last was having a bad sexual history... some were also displaying slay queen's attitude..

some might find this funny but always check these with the woman you intend having something serious with..

1) check how religious she is... I mean someone that's truly religious and prays well not just the churchy person... they are generally submissive and have preserved values...

3) check her family background and how United they are in her family... if they are disunited, it's better to back off..

5) check her social media account and see her activities, what she posts, likes, follows and mostly her comments.. she will sooner or later reveal her true self..

8 ) if she doesn't take care of herself or generally dirty with her space, dump her!

12) if she always posts too much of herself on social media, it's a red flag.. unless she's posting for business... it shows she's insecure and not confident, someone always looking for validation from strangers to feel good... that's not who to be with... date someone who's confident with herself

14) if she has olosho close friends or friends displaying oloshoic attributes, dump her!
Bros, e be like sey you never ready to marry. Checking all these in a lady? It's like you're unemployed. cheesy cheesy

Man like you go get pepper body. Una no dey ever dey tolerant. Even FBI gan no investigate Huspuppy reach like this. On top wetin?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by IPDGP: 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2023
I no longer have feelings and my parent and religion won't allow me have a baby mama.
If not that's what I will simply go for, once I don get two babies that's all

14 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by sylve11: 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2023
Gattuzo05:
She potrayed a good character in the first three weeks of the relationship, later I realized tlshe can drink a whole crate , 12 bottles of any beer , no specific brand. Any gin , rum, vodka name it. But her good character kept me going and I think I can work on her drink habit. Fast forward to third month, she told me one day when we were watching a movie (sex scene) together that she prefer rough sex, like someone to hang her leg with rope , stuff her mouth with clothes, do anything to make her uncomfortable and keep nacking her, I asked her again if she was serious and she said yeah. Later that night , I tried it with her and she was happy, she drank 4 or more bottles of Goldberg that night during the romp. It was during the course of us having the sex that she made a statement that still rings in my ears till today...she said " Ki nti é ri Igbo dié puff bayii" ( make I see small Indian hemp smoke) I smiled over it like nothing happened knowing fully well that I can't continue with her because she has the skill of shocking you with weird habit of hers gradually without thinking it's a big deal.

grin grin cool
Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Thryphosa(m): 4:32pm On Jun 15, 2023
This one na after little misunderstanding, she will just smash her phone against the wall. That was during the era of Motorola and Nokia torch light. I knew she had anger issues, I gave her distance of some months, didn't come home during break in school and that was how we parted ways.

16 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Gppgn(f): 4:32pm On Jun 15, 2023
Reminderz:
okay... let's do this.

some might find this funny but always check these with the woman you intend having something serious with..

this is the best post of the year

13 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by sylve11: 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2023
Ofadaman:
Bent her over for D**gy, then she asked, "which hole"?.

So I used both and bailed for good

Lmao grin grin cool
Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by jclave22(m): 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2023
Nagging. I slim overnight. When she unleach the parrot witchcraft. I have to give her 2million miles till the relationship died.

16 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by talented321: 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2023
Women don't have much to comment because they are always the red flag
sync:
Na only guys de comment for this thread, na wah o.

35 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by LordAdam16: 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2023
Henry22:
Hahaha....hoes ain't loyal grin, na you wey take them serious I dey pity.....like this me sef no sure say I go call anyone wife unless God intervene for my matters cool

Una go still marry. No b Nigerian men again.

You go marry. Get plenty concubines. So that when she misbehave u no go too feel am.

It's the same way Nigerian gals don't make a big fuss about their men cheating anymore. Mk d man sha dey cough up money, d babes go knack outside if dey feel like it. No need to overcomplicate matter.

-Lord

5 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Lucky5000(m): 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2023
She use my power bank to charge her own power bank

28 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics / Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. / The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.