Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) (82833 Views)

My neibor,s wife Is askin me for Sexx, Pls Help!! / Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me / Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by drololaaof: 12:13pm On Jun 18, 2023
Lindalilian:
Pastor‘s wife who was caught in bed with her husband's brother speaks. Hear what she has to say, it's very touching.

She claimed her husband didn't touch her for 8 months that her husband fasts for 14 days, sometimes 21 days at a stretch and whenever she complains, the husband waves it aside as nothing and claims he want to serve God.

Now my question is why did he marry the lady if he knows he won't be doing his duty as a husband

Why would the lady sleep with her husband brother

Is the pastor clean? Was he not seeing another woman outside for him not to have touched his wife for good 8 months?

Many things are missing I just don't get!

Video link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMQrXXug2fA
Lame excuse if the husband did not touch her for 1 year why not endure or seek for divorce.!
Is the pastor impotent? To have engaged the services of his brother?
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Patriotic9ja(m): 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2023
Victim's card activated. Some people will never take responsibilities for actions and inactions. If you can do it in the dark, be bold to also admit it in the open when you cast
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Bellotelli: 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2023
fijiano202:
Who ever advice her to do this is as stupid as she is ...there's no justification for cheating ...even if it was outside it's still better not to your husband brother ....that's ashawo nature ..

Why not divorce him and leave the innocent man with His God ...

Later when His church Grow she will want to claim mummy G.O

You just took the word outta my mouth
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by victorazy(m): 12:16pm On Jun 18, 2023
TossTos:
He married her for decoration and to just have children

And she thought pastors are beer palour men?
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by emmyN(m): 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2023
Mjshexy:
You were getting married to a Pastor, you should have had this in mind that you're not getting married to the every day sex kind of man but a man of God who will most time want to separate himself from such distractions. As a woman, it's not just about bearing the name "Pastor Mrs" but your understanding and mindset must be in sync, young marriages frequently breaking up these days is a big worry sad
On a lighter note, like my kid sis will always say, whenever she's stepping into a new relationship she will first ask the guy hope he's not planning on becoming a Pastor bcoz she can't deal with that cheesy

Marrying a pastor does not rule out frequent sex. I think it's a matter of personality. Some people are stvpid and don't know how to set priorities.

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by projet: 12:18pm On Jun 18, 2023
See how guys are blaming the lady, she is already emotionally deflated, mentally weak, physically exhausted while not give some thoughts on the dunce of a younger brother, how can your dick even rise for your sister-in-law. Those are clear indicators of rapists, sexual molestors and predators who took advantage of vulnerable women.He is the man there,he should have shut it down vehemently at the first attempt.The judgemental folks seems to call ladies weaker vessels only when it suits them

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by ruffyjolly(m): 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ask the husband if has not done that to another person wife. May be his own brother. Karma is a bitch.

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by chiomzy86(f): 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2023
Let he without sin throw the stone..

Don't judge her until you are in her shoes ..some pastors neglect their families alot,thatz y u see most pastor's children are wayward ..as for the wife I can not judge her...let her ask God for Forgiveness,..

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Sulaimonsb(m): 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2023
[b
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by obrian888: 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2023
Mjshexy:
You were getting married to a Pastor, you should have had this in mind that you're not getting married to the every day sex kind of man but a man of God who will most time want to separate himself from such distractions. As a woman, it's not just about bearing the name "Pastor Mrs" but your understanding and mindset must be in sync, young marriages frequently breaking up these days is a big worry sad
On a lighter note, like my kid sis will always say, whenever she's stepping into a new relationship she will first ask the guy hope he's not planning on becoming a Pastor bcoz she can't deal with that cheesy

Those you liking this comment, the Bible says if a married man wants to fast and use it as an excuse for not sleeping with the wife, he is a wicked man, both parties must agree first Amos 3:3 before any fasting can take place in the house, even though i don't support the lady at all, the mumu Pastor got what he deserve, he has use his so called ministry to destroy his marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by goldstar25(f): 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
why not? In some culture she is allowed to marry her husband brother when the husband passed away.
I am a man and I have a peaceful family not because I have money but because I am doing my bedroom job well. Women need affection and must be given to them.
but in this case the man isn't dead. since the husband isn't doing his bedroom job and she has complained to him countless time then she should leave the marriage instead of going out with a name because till tomorrow she will be known as the woman that slept with her husband's brother.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by philasine(m): 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2023
Does sexual incontinence further spiritual ascent? what the woman did was totally wrong but most of this [i][/i]god of men[b][/b] sorry men of God should understand that sex between two pple who are married and vibrate in harmony only strengthen them and its not in any way going to reduce their anointing.

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by segbanky(m): 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2023
The pastor is the one who led the wife into it as he is the architect of the whole saga

2 Likes

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by CSTRR: 12:33pm On Jun 18, 2023
richie240:

C'est finis
My point exactly!
What's d purpose of buying a car without (adequate) fuel?

If u wan be oshaka, (figuratively 'here') be oshaka; if u wan be oshoko (figuratively- there ) be oshoko, which wan be oshaka-shoko (here and there).

The major reasons Jesus and Paul didn't marry na bcus of this 'anointing' issue.
Yes, u may be able to serve God nacking like a rabbit, just know say it's at the expense of ur anointing.
Shikena.
cool
If God wanted you to be an apostle paul, he would ask you not to marry.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Idiko1: 12:34pm On Jun 18, 2023
The brother is also a husband to the pastor's wife. "After head, shoulder carry". It is still in the family.

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2023
What if her husband was sleeping around with church members, or is gay, then you should know that your curse returns back to you. If you have any wisdom, you should have known that something is definitely wrong somewhere, if a husband abandons his wife for 8months. No matter the time he spends in the gospel, nothing can stop him from having time for his wife. If I may ask, what are the fruits that we can see from his pastoring/his church? Is he healing the blind, deaf, raising the dead, etc,? If he is not, then he has no excuse, he isn't the first married pastor. He gave room for Satan to destroy his home. He single handedly caused it.
incandescentena:
What she did is painful. See this wh0re woman who feels or imagined her husband was neglectful and went on all this while riding her husbands brothers preeq, when in fact he gave all his time, emotional energy, and earthly resources to this woman, by marrying her.

Woe betide any god forsaking idiot here whos opinion will try to justify what she did with the brother was alright. Thunder go locate una all.

I curse her and that brother. How dare she do such a thing right in their bedroom, on their bed?

That's was how a girl's mother raped the girls 16years old boyfriend 300 times without mercy, sending the onces normal little man straight into Psychiatric Rehabilitation.....Pure undiluted wickedness!

Ps: The brother will get his own fair share when Karma hits him with uppe cut, right under the lower jar.

cc: jeromestarks talk your own about all those always h0rny non- virgin walking vaginal people
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Caramia2020(m): 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2023
AmazingELixir:

lipsrsealed

Incest kwa....I didn't know the definition of incest changed.
Please lecture me
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Caramia2020(m): 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2023
Versal:

Do you know the meaning of incest?
No, please teach me
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Caramia2020(m): 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2023
Versal:

Do you know the meaning of incest?
shocked angry cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Maysdevices(f): 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2023
Mjshexy:
No sir, she has just been into two relationships which i knew about and had her heart broken twice. She actually took that decision above before her first relationship so take your mind off it sir
Na you dey answer the mumu

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by SonofGod231: 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2023
Why is she shameless?
Is divorce for another reason
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Melonsmasher: 12:51pm On Jun 18, 2023
Shameless idiots
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by richie240: 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2023
CSTRR:

If God wanted you to be an apostle paul, he would ask you not to marry.

That na d major reason I kukuma dey respect myself till now by jejely deying my dey!

No matter how effective u are in juggling/combining ur attention for God and that of ur woman, just know say u could've achieved better results without her.

I know say once I enteram, I nor go fit dey fully committed to d vertical journey.
cool

richie240:
Neither!
cool

Matthew 19:10-12 (KJV)
His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marry.
But he {Jesus} said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given.
For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by AmazingELixir: 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2023
Caramia2020:

Please lecture me

Incest refers to intercourse between people with blood ties.

Like father_daughter

Mother_ son

Brother _ sister

Aunt _ nephew

Uncle_ niece

Step relatives from same parentage ( Father or mother)

Cousins entanglement ( debatable though after first cousin )etc
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Theta1: 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2023
This woman, all this crocodile tear means nothing to me. If you love God, you should have divorce and remarry and nobody will name you prostitute
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by SIMPonPatrol(m): 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2023
fourboys:
The end is really near.. she even get mind face camera dey do video shocked shocked

Whatvis wrong in explaining her own side of the incident?
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by SIMPonPatrol(m): 12:56pm On Jun 18, 2023
Theta1:
This woman, all this crocodile tear means nothing to me. If you love God, you should have divorce and remarry and nobody will name you prostitute

You have no right to call her a prostitute!
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by fof1: 1:02pm On Jun 18, 2023
Lindalilian:
Pastor‘s wife who was caught in bed with her husband's brother speaks. Hear what she has to say, it's very touching.

She claimed her husband didn't touch her for 8 months that her husband fasts for 14 days, sometimes 21 days at a stretch and whenever she complains, the husband waves it aside as nothing and claims he want to serve God.

Now my question is why did he marry the lady if he knows he won't be doing his duty as a husband

Is the pastor clean? Was he not seeing another woman outside for him not to have touched his wife for good 8 months?

Video link

He is not Doing Well for the Harmony of his Family...But it is very Possible for him Not to See any Other Woman in One Year and yet not touch his Wife,but it is very Bad. He Needs BALANCED Counselling, Pls. And this Doesn't Exonerate his Wife lor her ADULTEROUS acts,Pls
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by imagrg(m): 1:06pm On Jun 18, 2023
Step not into Adult Tree. undecided
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Theta1: 1:10pm On Jun 18, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

You have no right to call her a prostitute!

What right did you have to correct me?
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by obailala(m): 1:10pm On Jun 18, 2023
Last last, body no be firewood... for 8 months a man doesn't as little as touch his woman; things like this give room for irresistable temptations.... If you check very well, 90% of the people judging this woman harshy are chronic fornicators and adulterers.... What a bleedy hypocritical country we have!

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Icon79(m): 1:15pm On Jun 18, 2023
Why are they still hiding her face when she had already told you who she is? An average Naija is as dumb as a rock sha!

O pari

Lindalilian:

Video link

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / Hot Female DJ At Club Joker In Benin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.