Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) (82936 Views)

My neibor,s wife Is askin me for Sexx, Pls Help!! / Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me / Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by emperor4love(m): 11:08am On Jun 18, 2023
What cud make me betray my broda,that guy is more wicked compare to de woman,rather I go do am,e better make e find another guy way she go de Bleep nd I will be aware than allow myself to be used for such...that him broda wicked I swear

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Procashtips(m): 11:09am On Jun 18, 2023
A country that pastors and pastor's wives are more than doctors be wetin?

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Camberlo(m): 11:11am On Jun 18, 2023
Flimsy excuses, not enough to commit such act
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by ufuosman(m): 11:12am On Jun 18, 2023
Why not divorce the man
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by GloriousGbola: 11:12am On Jun 18, 2023
Ishilove:
The man failed in his duties as a husband, but the wife has no justification for adultery as well. What makes it even worse is she cheated with the man's relative.

It's a sad situation brought on by conjugal neglect. The husband caused this and he has a huge portion of the blame

it is interesting that everyone is talking about the man's duties as a husband
i am not sure i have heard the phrase/term the woman's conjugal duties.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by incandescentena: 11:18am On Jun 18, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
gerrout! If you like don't go and satisfy your wife some small small boys will help you.

Are already giving your babe/wife cow-girl, scissor position,'shifting her uterus into disorder alignment

There is nothing you simp can do about it...tongue

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by fohlarp: 11:18am On Jun 18, 2023
Dis na temptatn,na person wey dey available na him she grab.ah but shd av called d elderly to caution him cos he behaved ignorant of d opposite side,eight month inside marraige with dis cold
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Lekan239(m): 11:20am On Jun 18, 2023
Why pastor go marry small girl self. All those small small girls never get sense and are full with Ashewo vibes
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by isabi2lof: 11:20am On Jun 18, 2023
incandescentena:

To the bolded...

so your sister changes relationship every time. A new one every other time....wow!

... I hope she finds a bus-stop, in other not to keep increasing the millage..it should be already too high by now for the new relationship, so probability of her cheating is already at the higher side(take my words with a gigantic pinch of salt) wink

To you now , every relationship must end up in bed .
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by incandescentena: 11:21am On Jun 18, 2023
fohlarp:
Dis na temptatn,na person wey dey available na him she grab.ah but shd av called d elderly to caution him cos he behaved ignorant of d opposite side,eight month inside marraige with dis cold

Can all married women be these stupid like this lady? What are you saying sé?

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by wisdomkid: 11:22am On Jun 18, 2023
MarketDispatch:

No justification for for going after the husband's younger brother.

Yeah, since the Husband's brother is a minor who can't think for himself.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by incandescentena: 11:23am On Jun 18, 2023
What are you even saying dawg?
isabi2lof:

To you now , every relationship must end up in bed .

Take the BEDMATICAL functions out of that kind of relationship, and BOOM infidelity, cheating sets in.

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by isabi2lof: 11:23am On Jun 18, 2023
I can't deal with a pastor , apart from sex , most of them are wicked to their wives and they'll expect their wives to keep quiet , me I can't cope with such , na me go use my hand scatter that your yeye church grin grin grin

Pastor's wife in Nigeria, they're really seeing shege pro max , they can't complain their problems to others because of the mummy GO status .

Make I dey serve my God like this dey go .

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Basicend: 11:24am On Jun 18, 2023
Originalsly:
The pastor should know that he can't leave his wife untouched for such lengthy periods especially when he is around. How can he neglect his marital duties? ... how can he counsel his married church members that come to him for guidance? Even if he wasn't aware... his wife brought it to his attention ... how can he not try to satisfy her... but instead allow his junior brother to be alone with her? ... a young buck and a Hot sex starved young lady alone under the same roof ?Nature does not sleep. He had to have read in the Bible about the man that was seduced by his own two daughters. I don't believe thus pastor can be so naive... I wouldn't be surprised to learn he be having steady Night Vigil and spending his sexual energy on the young members.
The wife had no need to post any video ... and worse ... trying to justify her actions. Adultery is adultery ... and she should know what to do as the wife of a Pastor and she a Christian . He needs to step down as Pastor ... he must have read that if one cannot control his family he should not hold position in the church.

Wolves in sheep's clothing everywhere.

Oga or madam, you just kept judging . . Judging and judging everyone. . As if you are a judger. .

Why are you calling d pastor a wolf?

You are just a a clown honestly.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by IbileIfe: 11:26am On Jun 18, 2023
Many people are commenting out of ignorance.
Nobody should condemn and judge the Pastor's wife.
Just shut up!
Judgement belongs only to Almighty God.

Not having sex with your wife as long as she is healthy is wickedness, except you are fasting and fasting should not be done without her consent, because you have become one body in Christ.

Ephesians 5: 22-33

22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.

29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:

30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

33 Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by isabi2lof: 11:27am On Jun 18, 2023
incandescentena:
What are you even saying dawg?

Take the BEDMATICAL functions out of that kind of relationship, and BOOM infidelity, cheating sets in.
You must be an Ewu Gambia , for you to respond without hurling insult on someone undecided.

A cheat will always be a cheat , whether BEDMACTIC functions or not , they're still people that are celibate in their relationship.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by fohlarp: 11:34am On Jun 18, 2023
incandescentena:

Can all married women be these stupid like this lady? What are you saying sé?
Pls keep quiet dr.ds marraige some spouse dnt knw dr duty,so i cant come out n b judgn d woman,was just pointing out issue dt made her flopped.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Mercury12(m): 11:35am On Jun 18, 2023
Lindalilian:

Video link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMQrXXug2fA

Now my question is why did he marry the lady if he knows he won't be doing his duty as a husband

Stop asking stvpid questions. Why didn't the Lady divorce her husband if she is not getting enough sex? Must one steal and blame being broke to prove a point?

Why would the lady sleep with her husband brother

Ask her, she is nothing but dick hungry sex loving nymph

Is the pastor clean? Was he not seeing another woman outside for him not to have touched his wife for good 8 months?

How did you know the pastor was seeing another woman? Was it in the report or something out of your wild imagination😂

How
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Justpassingby45(m): 11:36am On Jun 18, 2023
THIS YOUR QUESTION IS TRYING TO COVER THE EVIL WIFE OF THE PASTOR, YOUR QUESTION SHOULD BE WHY DID THIS WOMAN AGREE TO MARRIED THE PASTOR KNOWING THAT HIS CAN TAKE A TOUGH DECISION COS OF HIS WORK
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by bentenny(m): 11:38am On Jun 18, 2023
At this stage,there is no reason strong enough to exclude her from blame!
From the beginning,she knew she wasn't going to get much sex from her future hubby but she still went in hoping everything will be alright!
Even when she was sex starved and made complaints which fell on deaf ears,the only option was to quit the marriage!
At times,many women underestimate the importance of sex in a marriage!
For me I even believe women need sex much more than men!
Finally,there is no manner of excuse now that will excuse her from blame!
She must accept responsibility for her actions,totally accept her L and ensure she chooses a partner that matches her sexual energy!

OP as for your questions, I repeat,there is no excuse whatsoever for cheating!
She should stop making these videos which will expose her to more mockery on social media,accept full responsibility for her actions which most times is a rarity for most ladies and move on with her life!
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Joshcoli(m): 11:41am On Jun 18, 2023
As usually blame the man...

When the pressing bwest game was on, blame the husband

When the pant removing game was on... Blame the husband

When the put the cap half way... Blame the husband

When the cap was fully inserted.... Of course blame the husband

Madam take responsibility for your action and move on.

You had two options but you took the one that's sooths you more

So take responsibility the world no send you
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 11:43am On Jun 18, 2023
talented321:
Konji na bastard, but between men and women who konji affect most
women own comes with full force. That’s y almost all women masturbate. I have never see a woman who doesn’t do that
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by FODA(m): 11:43am On Jun 18, 2023
Lindalilian:
Pastor‘s wife who was caught in bed with her husband's brother speaks. Hear what she has to say, it's very touching.

She claimed her husband didn't touch her for 8 months that her husband fasts for 14 days, sometimes 21 days at a stretch and whenever she complains, the husband waves it aside as nothing and claims he want to serve God.

Now my question is why did he marry the lady if he knows he won't be doing his duty as a husband

Is the pastor clean? Was he not seeing another woman outside for him not to have touched his wife for good 8 months?

Many things are missing I just don't get!

Video link

Even Of the husband is still having her time,she will still cheat,I blame d younger brother for doing this,the guy could have call his brother and advice him to have tme for his wife
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by ayo2008: 11:44am On Jun 18, 2023
Lindalilian:
Pastor‘s wife who was caught in bed with her husband's brother speaks. Hear what she has to say, it's very touching.

She claimed her husband didn't touch her for 8 months that her husband fasts for 14 days, sometimes 21 days at a stretch and whenever she complains, the husband waves it aside as nothing and claims he want to serve God.

Many things are missing I just don't get!

Video link

What is not good is not good
Two wrongs can make a right
Is shameful seeing her doing video to spill thrash
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by BigBlackPreek(m): 11:45am On Jun 18, 2023
The fact is that, he don't like her, he married her just have kids and fulfil destiny.

Sadly most relationships / marriages are like that where the man don't find the woman sexually attractive, hence making it difficult for to make love with her.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Praktikals(m): 11:46am On Jun 18, 2023
jrusky:
And that is the reason you slept with your husband brother?

So you women have no shame again or what?
The olosho was even justifying her shameful act
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by josite: 12:04pm On Jun 18, 2023
their first marriage just ended,let the pastor sees if they can negotiate another marriage,if pastor cant get over it,let him first seperate.
the woman is obviously a lady who has no shame
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by kingyakos: 12:07pm On Jun 18, 2023
Abeg get out
Long time olosho
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Googledotcom: 12:07pm On Jun 18, 2023
TBH, the pastor failed in his responsibilities as a husband, let's call a spade a spade.

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by obaidan: 12:09pm On Jun 18, 2023
Needless video. Sack your advicers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex / Leaked Nudes Of Akwa Ibom Girl: Victim Heads To Police / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.