Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) (117841 Views)

UK: Schools In Leeds Lockdown After Threatening E-mails To Staff, Students / Mom Confronts Staff After Discovering Books That Teach Kids About Gender Change / Uk Schools That Accepts Cotonou Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by bentenny(m): 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2023
This is so preposterous and wicked! angry angry

Now i know why Uganda had to upgrade their anti Homosexual law from prison to a death sentence!
If you give these abnormal and sick people a metre they will take a mile!

Just imagine what they are teaching kids! angry angry
And for those who claim they are in support of the LGBT community and yet claim they don't indulge in such practices,you are equally as guilty!

I am waiting for any confident gay or transgender mumu that has the mind to hoist their disgusting rainbow flag on the streets in Nigeria or my state of residence!
I dare them to try it and they will be met with enough brutality!
angry angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Moniya4Real(m): 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2023
The surprising thing is, you will still see some people here on nairaland supporting this evil agenda all because of their love for the murderers of their great grandfathers… sometimes, I wonder why people reason the way they do.

11 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by occfx: 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2023
So much energy on LGBT... God abeg develop Africa make we make them inferior and negligible. So demons are occupying the wesr

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by zeusdgrt(m): 10:47pm On Jun 18, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
Ok let me tell you how this things work in reality. Hardly is there any school in the US is UK that sits to teach these things to young children. There's simply no school that teaches young children sex acts.

These are books that are mostly targeted at late teens but are kept in school libraries where kindergarten may be able to access technically.

Conservatives will find these books in the libraries and begin to spin silly narratives. Their number one weapon is fear mongering, telling us that things are getting destroyed while in reality nothing ever gets destroyed. The guy that told us that he's the only one who can save America is the same person that almost destroyed the Independence of American institutions.
Oga have watched videos of kids in class been tot homosexual dance lectures

1 Like

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by mordred44: 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2023
YoungDaNaval:
Tinubu why
won ti Fi Ori e gbale lati kekere

2 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by fredoooooo: 10:49pm On Jun 18, 2023
A fail society

1 Like

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by gaby(m): 10:50pm On Jun 18, 2023
dinachi:

This movement, this disgusting LGBTQ agenda started taking root when people like you kept pushing the live and let live bullshit. Enjoy what you allowed.

When people like us were shouting that giving gays legitimacy will open doors to all kind of disgusting and perverted minds to unleash evil on children, it was the silent one, people like you that gave them the impetus. Today, your myopia then is showing. You people will never learn.

My brother, I can't dwell in the same hate space as you do. I do not hate any human and have no right to.

When the religious fanatics get to you and explain how you are different from them before beheading you, only then will you understand that we all are someone's enemy and towing a fine line between living and dying.

Stop the myopia brother.

Life big pass your peanut brain...
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Shaev7(m): 10:52pm On Jun 18, 2023
This is the civilisation someone was talking about in this same NL

2 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by ipobarecriminals: 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2023
sad I kuku trust 9jA Parents in the West

1 Like

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2023
DevilsEqual:
Its not about being religious or not...The fundamental knowledge to know the difference between right and wrong is naturally implanted in every human from birth

Moralists may not make the cut as some people would feel moralists dont have the right to tell them what is wrong but in the end...

These things are unnatural, regardless of what school of thought u belong, you may be cool with the LGBT thing but you cant be cool with teaching these lil kids all of these at a very young age...it could disrupt their mental development
despite I agree with most of what you said but the fundamental knowledge to know differences between right and wrong can only be properly accessed at a certain age,a young ignorant baby may think a snake is a rope,I personally endured systematic sexual abuse from older ladies that are supposed to protect me when still growing up,such trauma is not healthy for a growing mind and it turns the victim to a monster not of his making,teaching young immature children such things in the name of civilization is totally and catastrophically wrong

2 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2023
angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by pansophist(m): 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2023
pacino26:
As a father and a human from the cradle of civilization I think I should leave the UK for the japa crew. Na Moscow I de go in peace with my family soon; good morals, good food, affordable housing, low cost of living and very tolerant to Africans. If you want to mention me and argue why I am choosing Russia or want to give me reasons why the likes of US, UK and other perverted parts of Europe is better just know that I hereby concede defeat before you start.

I've been to Russia. In terms of traditional family settings, it's far far far better than the nonsense in the West. You'll see pretty young feminine girls, you'll become masculine by force. You go just de vex if you return to naija lol

20 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by olisaEze(m): 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2023
Up until the early 80s, homosexuality was a mental disorder according to medical journals. This is what you get when people who should be under lock & key in mental asylums are left to roam unchecked. Which kind wahala be all dis wan na, why the hurry to provoke the last trumpet, ni?? The Dept. for Education in the UK is supported by over 15 agencies & public bodies, and they all thought it a good idea to raise a whole generation of sexual deviants!! Thank God Russia no follow for dis madness, I’m beginning to see the good in Putin, gaskiya!

13 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by PDJT: 11:00pm On Jun 18, 2023
Righteousness2:
In this crazy world… If I didn't have the hope of Jesus Christ and Heaven, I would be in a mental institution right now.

If you Having any form of Hope in this sinking world, you have to wake up .
This Ship is Sinking speedily and is heading to catastrophic disaster and destruction beyond human understanding.

Live every second in the Conciousnessof your Eternity.
Run to JESUS CHRIST. HE alone is the Life boat and Hope in this Sinking world

-Please Pastor lead me into righteousness. I'm tired of this world walahi talahi! I have two wives and children, save them too. 🙏🏽

2 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2023
There is obviously an evil agenda. You don't have to believe in God to see how pathetic this is. In fact, if you don't believe in God things like this shakes your unbelief because obviously there is a new and aggressive battle for the soul of the human race. Who will benefit from such a psychopathic world?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2023
If this isn’t devil at play, then what else?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Waywardson6: 11:04pm On Jun 18, 2023
They should teach them o. In order to avoid sexual mistakes a lot of people made & are busy hiding it in the disguise of marriage & religion. A lot of people are messed up today simply because they were not taught thing's the right way, such as sexuality. And when they are not taught properly about it, pedophiles, rapists & all other evil men & women who pretend to love these kids take advantage of them. Let's stop the hypocrisy & be wise.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by PDJT: 11:05pm On Jun 18, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
Ok let me tell you how this things work in reality. Hardly is there any school in the US is UK that sits to teach these things to young children. There's simply no school that teaches young children sex acts.

These are books that are mostly targeted at late teens but are kept in school libraries where kindergarten may be able to access technically.

Conservatives will find these books in the libraries and begin to spin silly narratives. Their number one weapon is fear mongering, telling us that things are getting destroyed while in reality nothing ever gets destroyed. The guy that told us that he's the only one who can save America is the same person that almost destroyed the Independence of American institutions.

-Do you have a child in the UK or US school? If not I suggest you STFU!

6 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by FarukuWadata12(m): 11:06pm On Jun 18, 2023
I wonder why the West is so enthusiastic about promoting LGBT rights. They should prioritize issues that directly impact people's well-being instead of focusing on this matter.

5 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:09pm On Jun 18, 2023
dinachi:

This movement, this disgusting LGBTQ agenda started taking root when people like you kept pushing the live and let live bullshit. Enjoy what you allowed.

When people like us were shouting that giving gays legitimacy will open doors to all kind of disgusting and perverted minds to unleash evil on children, it was the silent one, people like you that gave them the impetus. Today, your myopia then is showing. You people will never learn.
We've always had gays and lesbians. Since the begin of human civilization gays have existed but what we've never had are the transgenders. These are people who have mental issues but society want to normalise it. The Transgenders are the root cause of all these.

I agree with you that too much tolerance isn't a good thing. That's why Islam is where it is today. We may call it harsh, chaotic, but even these crazy American celebrities who play with the Christian faith in their attire and music will never try that with Islam. When you tolerate everything then there's no red line.

5 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Pakman: 11:10pm On Jun 18, 2023
This is one hydra head of the new world order. They will make this world and the people in it very mad and psychotic to the extent that they will forget that they are human beings. Bill Gates, Klaus Schwabb and the Rothschilds are a few of the demons in human flesh and shape shifting reptilians that are working towards this goal ( New World Order ).

3 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by AngelicBeing: 11:10pm On Jun 18, 2023
pacino26:
As a father and a human from the cradle of civilization I think I should leave the UK for the japa crew. Na Moscow I de go in peace with my family soon; good morals, good food, affordable housing, low cost of living and very tolerant to Africans. If you want to mention me and argue why I am choosing Russia or want to give me reasons why the likes of US, UK and other perverted parts of Europe is better just know that I hereby concede defeat before you start.
l will not allow you to go to Russia, l will call DSS to seize your passport and you will not be allowed to board to Russia, you must go to The US OR UK AND if you refuse, you will be detained at Abuja without bail tongue

3 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 11:10pm On Jun 18, 2023
Sometimes I can't actually believe this is really happening

1 Like

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by airsaylongcome: 11:14pm On Jun 18, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
Japaa goons, pay attention to your kids

I cover my little niece with the blood of Jesus! 5 year old small pikin go Dey learn all these nonsense

1 Like

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by gloryman91: 11:15pm On Jun 18, 2023
All I must japa straight pipu you see your life ?

Please watch your children seriously.

1 Like

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Omobalo67: 11:19pm On Jun 18, 2023
JohnBullMySon:

Go sit down jor

Recently haven't you seen video evidence of the forced indoctrination even in schools run by Catholics in USA?
There's a video of a boy that was Recently taken away by the government of Germany from his parents just because the boy had home training that being a trans is against his religion.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:23pm On Jun 18, 2023
Our society has gone mad. So its now legal for parents to be denied the right to see the content of the lessons taught by their children teachers. This is pure indoctrination and induction into cultism.

1 Like

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by ShaqFu: 11:28pm On Jun 18, 2023
This is very disturbing.

1 Like

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Biola67: 11:28pm On Jun 18, 2023
Waywardson6:
They should teach them o. In order to avoid sexual mistakes a lot of people made & are busy hiding it in the disguise of marriage & religion. A lot of people are messed up today simply because they were not taught thing's the right way, such as sexuality. And when they are not taught properly about it, pedophiles, rapists & all other evil men & women who pretend to love these kids take advantage of them. Let's stop the hypocrisy & be wise.

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by qtx(m): 11:29pm On Jun 18, 2023
The patient God. grin
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:32pm On Jun 18, 2023
Britain died alongside nigeria, and they buried on May 29th 2023.

Ask Nigerians in Biafra territory.

Nnamdi Kanu is in kidnappers hostage in Abuja while Nigeria kidnappers politicians want mock ancestors of Biafra, want to celebrates fathers day while the real and original father is in kidnappers hostage in Abuja by aso rock terrorist. God punished the zoo and UK slaves in Biafra with heavy rain.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by BrutusOj(m): 11:37pm On Jun 18, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
Japaa goons, pay attention to your kids
Exactly this same reason made me give up my dream of going to Europe and US. I will rather die here than go destroy my children over there and live to regret it for life.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Unilag Admission Information / Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos / Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.