Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,271 members, 7,815,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Should I Go On And Marry Her? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go On And Marry Her? (27101 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? / Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Juniorangel(m): 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2023
From boyfriend to friend zone OP is a very big simp anyways na all this small boys wey no go let person rest with there unfortunate relationships. like somebody said up there face ur studies.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by ITbomb(m): 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2023
Person just finished exams, he no get handwork, him prieik don dey decide him life for am
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Akharmony: 1:44pm On Jun 22, 2023
Too much pampering sometime make ladies take guys for granted. Kudos to those Babes who truly understand the language of respect in relaionships. But on this note i think Dude must also flaunt a girl and begin to chat with her. .Life no hard jare

7 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by nnadychuks(m): 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2023
vibrant40:
Okay. I met this girl in an exam hall, we were both writing exams, so we did the student things, she asked me a maths question which she was kind of afraid of and me being a maths person answered her question and moved on with with my exams. After the exams she search for me to say her gratitude and we moved on. I think after the results was released and she got an A in the exams was when she had to find me and got me on Facebook. She chatted me and introduced herself, so we began chatting from there and that was how I got to know she is my kind of woman.

I asked her out, we started dating or lemme say I started dating her because at a pint she told me we were only friends during the time, be she do come to my side, we do touch and kiss but no s*x. Down the lane I got to know she had a guy whom she was dating but she could not marry because she has so many revelations and dreams that he is not the one and according to her, the guy had so many red flags. At a point I put it to her she should choose what she wanted on time, the guy or myself.

According to her she choose me. Along the line, she told me about another guy disturbing her for romantic relationship, because no matter what she will tell me anything even if she knows I am gonna hurt by that, although I do take it that she is trying to literally tell me to do quick and pop the question if I really want to marry her. All of a sudden I observe she was receiving a Seyi call till like 12midnight, and I would want to call her only for her to be busy on another call for a lengthy period.

She will not stop talking about this guy whenever we are together, how good the guy is to her, she even was like we have the same character but only that the guy is taller than I am and she had also never shy away from talking about the physically height of her dream children.

I saw all these as competition and keep letting her know how much I love and want to marry her. One afternoon, she just rang me and said just a sentence, 'I will marry you'. Well that gave me the assurance I needed, I met her mother (dad is late) and I must confess she has a very good mother, the mom checks on me everyday (infact she did while I was typing this epistle). I popped the questions and she said yes. We had our introduction and currently planing on getting married.

The problem now is, she would still not stop talking about this Seyi guy. She even called me one to tell me she went to his house, that the guy called home to come, I confronted her so many times to tell her how I felt about it, she kept saying sorry and keep repeating the same thing of no cutting loose from the guy, she even claimed that at least she is not having s*x with now that they are just talking..

Some days ago we had a serious argument about this matter and she was like maybe we should even end the relationship if I don't trust her (and this has always been her anthem whenever we have serious arguments, she would say maybe we are not compatible). She later apologized and promised not to let that happen again that she would cut loose of the guy, only for us to be talking via whatsapp last night around 11:40 for to receive this guys call and they spoke for like 10mins. I ended my call, she called back later and was like it was just an innocent talk they had....

Seriously, I am tired and confused, what should I do? Please help me with your candid advice. So sorry for the long epistle and some bad grammar.

bro it hurts, loving a woman and she keeps talking about another guy. Everybody deserves love and It hurts us, your viewers that you can’t tell when a woman isn’t into u.
You’ve not tied the knot and she’s behaving like this, you think things will get better when u eventually marry her? No my friend, she’s for the streets.
Your babe is a bitchh, and ur a simp. Think about what your cowardice will cost your unborn kids…

4 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by 00FFT00(m): 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2023
vibrant40:
Okay. I met this girl in an exam hall, we were both writing exams, so we did the student things, she asked me a maths question which she was kind of afraid of and me being a maths person answered her question and moved on with with my exams. After the exams she search for me to say her gratitude and we moved on. I think after the results was released and she got an A in the exams was when she had to find me and got me on Facebook. She chatted me and introduced herself, so we began chatting from there and that was how I got to know she is my kind of woman.

I asked her out, we started dating or lemme say I started dating her because at a pint she told me we were only friends during the time, be she do come to my side, we do touch and kiss but no s*x. Down the lane I got to know she had a guy whom she was dating but she could not marry because she has so many revelations and dreams that he is not the one and according to her, the guy had so many red flags. At a point I put it to her she should choose what she wanted on time, the guy or myself.

According to her she choose me. Along the line, she told me about another guy disturbing her for romantic relationship, because no matter what she will tell me anything even if she knows I am gonna hurt by that, although I do take it that she is trying to literally tell me to do quick and pop the question if I really want to marry her. All of a sudden I observe she was receiving a Seyi call till like 12midnight, and I would want to call her only for her to be busy on another call for a lengthy period.

She will not stop talking about this guy whenever we are together, how good the guy is to her, she even was like we have the same character but only that the guy is taller than I am and she had also never shy away from talking about the physically height of her dream children.

I saw all these as competition and keep letting her know how much I love and want to marry her. One afternoon, she just rang me and said just a sentence, 'I will marry you'. Well that gave me the assurance I needed, I met her mother (dad is late) and I must confess she has a very good mother, the mom checks on me everyday (infact she did while I was typing this epistle). I popped the questions and she said yes. We had our introduction and currently planing on getting married.

The problem now is, she would still not stop talking about this Seyi guy. She even called me one to tell me she went to his house, that the guy called home to come, I confronted her so many times to tell her how I felt about it, she kept saying sorry and keep repeating the same thing of no cutting loose from the guy, she even claimed that at least she is not having s*x with now that they are just talking..

Some days ago we had a serious argument about this matter and she was like maybe we should even end the relationship if I don't trust her (and this has always been her anthem whenever we have serious arguments, she would say maybe we are not compatible). She later apologized and promised not to let that happen again that she would cut loose of the guy, only for us to be talking via whatsapp last night around 11:40 for to receive this guys call and they spoke for like 10mins. I ended my call, she called back later and was like it was just an innocent talk they had....

Seriously, I am tired and confused, what should I do? Please help me with your candid advice. So sorry for the long epistle and some bad grammar.

Hold on dude, are you asking people to tell you what your already know?. Ok, keep pumping up tears to your eyes, na only you go cry am.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by sophy17(m): 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2023
vibrant40:

The red flags are always there, repeatedly staring at us. Ignore it at your own peril.

If you are so keen about her, report her to her mum. See whether she will defend her (another red flag) or condemn her, correct her and apologize to you on her behalf. If the later happens give her a second and last chance. If she messes up again, let her go in peace. The same way she stylishly came into your life is the same way she is sliding into other guys, she deems better than you.

If you want a good wife, you have to search for it. When you get it, everything will be like magic and so easy. I am talking from experience. Refuse to be emotionally attached to people. Always put to use your reasoning faculty based on facts and make your decision.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by cedricksly: 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2023
vibrant40:

you are a simp and you are getting married to a person that will give you another man's children to train giving you the illusion they are urs.. Take it from me SHE IS F*CKING THE SEYI GUY... if you marry her make sure you always have DNA Money ready whenever she tells you she had delivered you child..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Luckysbab: 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:
Give her last warning. It appears the guy already has sex with her and he seemed to be good at it. Report her to her mum.

What should the mum do then? The lady is said to be 29 already. At this age, she shouldn't still be behaving like a teenager.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Cpumping(m): 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2023
vibrant40:

Firstly the disrespect of cutting you off to pick a non essential call that late in the night is something you shouldn't tolerate.
If you can't she wouldn't stop it now, she would not stop it when you marry.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed

6 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by gfelo(m): 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2023
God bless you, with all the dangers d guy stl no get sense

Zonefree:

Heaven bear me witness, if you're my brother, I'll exchange you for a sachet of weed. You're disgrace to humanity and a waste of space!

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Tonytonex(m): 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2023
ladidacanon:
I'm sorry, but na only you dey this relationship Sha. Move on while you can, make you no go father another person pikin later in the nearest future.
. @vibrant40

If you can't control your babe,
Forget it..
You sound immature.
Man up manh.

The sheyi guy may be fucking her,
Hence her inability to let go of him.
And you are acting like a boy.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by gfelo(m): 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2023
Rubbish advice cant you see the LovePeddler is using breaking up as a threat for the guy

falcon01:
vibrant40
Just be blunt with her, give he oone more chance if she ain't gonna cut him off don't force her, just let her go abeg don't stress yourself

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by mariahAngel(f): 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2023
vibrant40:

🗣️ Wake up!!!

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by HayB100(m): 1:53pm On Jun 22, 2023
Lol, Baba, you are dating yourself, she no dey date you, so with all these red flags, you are still asking if you should go ahead, bet it with me, if you born 4pikin, 3 go be for the Seyi guy, 1 go be for you, or make all of them even be for for Seyi. Imagine, she dey put your call on hold for another guy and yet, Yiu still dey play the mumu game, anyways, every sharp guy was once a mumu, your own time of mumu don come be that. E don do me too before, but my own no reach this your own level, make I yarn you, that Seyi guy go don turn your so called gf kpekus to oil drilling hole, Oloun, e don wide 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

8 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by theophorus(m): 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2023
Vibrant40

1. Your Babe like Seyi gan.

2. Your Babe knows you are Her Husband.

This is my take: Seyi should be mature enough to let go of a Woman who is engaged to another Man. Seyi should stop playing with her emotions as this may cause Future issues and shifting of pant.

2. Your Babe should give herself Brain and stop the Foolish Friendship with Seyi because it will lead to problems if she does take the hard decision. She must realize there are things we like to have but can't have and that 'Can't have' is for our Good.

3. If She ever threaten to cut the engagement again, call her bluff and cut the engagement until Her mum calls and you have a round table talk about the issue.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by jerobua: 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2023
Dear guy, I took my time to read your message, from what you narrated, you happen to be her REBOUND guy and she doesn't respect you tall.
There is something she wants that you are not giving her,something is definitely wrong with her. if you end up marrying a lady like this she will eventually go out.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Mummiesboy: 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2023
vibrant40:

And I see you quoting Jesus in your tag discription, is this how your own Jesus teach you to show love?
Guy na solution you come to get abi na attack you come for?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by gfelo(m): 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2023
You are too dull to my liking you lack emotional quotient.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Royce704: 1:57pm On Jun 22, 2023
I can't stop laughing. As in how? You are a man. Behave like one and stop been a sisi.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by solexybaba(m): 1:57pm On Jun 22, 2023
End d 4king relationship @once my guy. If she loves u she wuldnt 4king hurt u. U r d man n if u cnt decides now u wont decide later. N if she cnt obey now. She wont obey later. Do a thorough HRT 2 HRT talk now b4 its 2 late bro. Cheers.(na we sabi handle dem)
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Debitcreditcard: 1:58pm On Jun 22, 2023
Ozuor. Wetin you want make she show u again. You go soon see video of the same guy banging the hell outta her before your sense go reset.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by President2001(m): 1:58pm On Jun 22, 2023
vibrant40:

Capital No, you are the one that love her and she's unstable don't take the risk you can't cope with her better ones are still ahead

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Rhassidy360: 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2023
Zonefree:

Heaven bear me witness, if you're my brother, I'll exchange you for a sachet of weed. You're disgrace to humanity and a waste of space!
Why Good men de always meet unserious women God why! forget this girl make you no die before your time.
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by mrdino(m): 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2023
vibrant40:

These are some of the things I can deduce from your writeup:

Both of you are not yet matured enough for marriage (NB; relationship is different from marriage) ; She's in her whoring stage (she's finding it difficult to be loyal to one partner and couldn't resist the urge to flirt with multiple guys), while you feel insecure and can't stand firmly to take a bold decision.

My advice:
1. Love is blind but marriage is the eyeopener.
Give it some time, don't rush into marriage, don't even allow anyone to pressure you into doing that.
2. She doesn't seem to me as the kind of person you can practice abstinence (waiting until wedding before having sex) with.
3. If she insist on keeping male friends, then you too be open to keeping multiple attractive female friends.
4. Work on your self-esteem.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Pinkyposh(f): 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2023
Ambassadorial:
The gurl is simply a confused fellow. She doesn't know what she wants so it's better you discard her coz it will surely end in premium tears.
She's not confused, she's still growing, same with the guy. They should go n focus on their studies, when they're matured enough they can be talking about relationships

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by falcon01: 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2023
gfelo:
Rubbish advice cant you see the LovePeddler is using breaking up as a threat for the guy

That's why I told him to be blunt if she can't then he should leave her.
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by SamOchuko: 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2023
vibrant40:

A lady you’ve proposed to, who accepted your proposal, took to her family as her fiancée, a lady who knows you want to get married to her is flaunting another guy in your face and you’re asking if you should go ahead and marry her? Shey to train another man child day hungry you? She doesn’t even respect you enough to hid her thing with the guy. Bro cut off all ties with her, how old are you sef?

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by mrcrabs(m): 2:08pm On Jun 22, 2023
I wonder how some people see massive red flags in their partners and still think about marriage, she has used ending of the relationship to threaten you countless times and you are still confused on getting married to her, your babe is giving another guy massive attention and you are here been a Simpson grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. This is funny fr

grin grin grin Mr lover boy Na your body go tell you las las

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by tiswell(m): 2:08pm On Jun 22, 2023
vibrant40:

OP,you sound like someone posse..ssed by a wit..ch.

All the red flags no do you

Seyi,is the one oiling the kpekus at present and will continue even after you married her.

She already made it clear about her specs in men if which Seyi ticks more than you(height-wise).

Make no mistake, Seyi isn't serious about marrying her,else she wouldn't consider you.

Flee! before it's too late.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Salico: 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2023
Dem for give me your school fees make I use am paly merrybet. You do you sis kain tin

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Freelancerr(m): 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2023
Imagine if you were the one talking to a particular girl, how would she have behaved towards you?

Bros just end the relationship and move on or you clone her WhatsApp and read the nonsense she is always chatting with seyi.

Check my number from my signature and text me on WhatsApp let me show u how.
Hold my malt money oo. No be free!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Smartikc(m): 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2023
Just imagine all the signs are there and u are still in relationship with her😂🤣,shey na do them do u🙄

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ / Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? / Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 170
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.