Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Should I Go On And Marry Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go On And Marry Her? (27096 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? / Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by MechanicMike: 11:05pm On Jun 21, 2023
siofra:
No, don't marry her yet. Wait for me to fry this beans first, then you people can go ahead. You hear?

Ok siofra....GOOOD news...I will marrrrrrry you for free. U happy now??(TANK ME LATER) smiley
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by ChuksHills(m): 11:11pm On Jun 21, 2023
vibrant40:
Okay. I met this girl in an exam hall, we were both writing exams, so we did the student things, she asked me a maths question which she was kind of afraid of and me being a maths person answered her question and moved on with with my exams. After the exams she search for me to say her gratitude and we moved on. I think after the results was released and she got an A in the exams was when she had to find me and got me on Facebook. She chatted me and introduced herself, so we began chatting from there and that was how I got to know she is my kind of woman.

I asked her out, we started dating or lemme say I started dating her because at a pint she told me we were only friends during the time, be she do come to my side, we do touch and kiss but no s*x. Down the lane I got to know she had a guy whom she was dating but she could not marry because she has so many revelations and dreams that he is not the one and according to her, the guy had so many red flags. At a point I put it to her she should choose what she wanted on time, the guy or myself.

According to her she choose me. Along the line, she told me about another guy disturbing her for romantic relationship, because no matter what she will tell me anything even if she knows I am gonna hurt by that, although I do take it that she is trying to literally tell me to do quick and pop the question if I really want to marry her. All of a sudden I observe she was receiving a Seyi call till like 12midnight, and I would want to call her only for her to be busy on another call for a lengthy period.

She will not stop talking about this guy whenever we are together, how good the guy is to her, she even was like we have the same character but only that the guy is taller than I am and she had also never shy away from talking about the physically height of her dream children.

I saw all these as competition and keep letting her know how much I love and want to marry her. One afternoon, she just rang me and said just a sentence, 'I will marry you'. Well that gave me the assurance I needed, I met her mother (dad is late) and I must confess she has a very good mother, the mom checks on me everyday (infact she did while I was typing this epistle). I popped the questions and she said yes. We had our introduction and currently planing on getting married.

The problem now is, she would still not stop talking about this Seyi guy. She even called me one to tell me she went to his house, that the guy called home to come, I confronted her so many times to tell her how I felt about it, she kept saying sorry and keep repeating the same thing of no cutting loose from the guy, she even claimed that at least she is not having s*x with now that they are just talking..

Some days ago we had a serious argument about this matter and she was like maybe we should even end the relationship if I don't trust her (and this has always been her anthem whenever we have serious arguments, she would say maybe we are not compatible). She later apologized and promised not to let that happen again that she would cut loose of the guy, only for us to be talking via whatsapp last night around 11:40 for to receive this guys call and they spoke for like 10mins. I ended my call, she called back later and was like it was just an innocent talk they had....

Seriously, I am tired and confused, what should I do? Please help me with your candid advice. So sorry for the long epistle and some bad grammar.

Brother, you are too weak.
That girl is not loyal to you.
Suspend anything marriage with her.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by vibrant40(m): 11:16pm On Jun 21, 2023
MoneyMustBMade:
Try to sex her, the other guy is doing the job that's why she can't stop talking about the guy.
And stop telling her you love her the time, because she will not value it.

For now allow her and stop calling her even if she complained that your have changed, accuse her of being the one that make you change until she truly apologize and give you sex
Don't trust young girls

Well said.....
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by SIRTee15: 11:32pm On Jun 21, 2023
vibrant40:

Well said.....

Don't worry, that girl has your life planned out for u. Just follow the script.
The same way she called out of the blue moon to say 'I will marry u'....same way she will visit u one day and tell u I'm pregnant for u.

12 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by jagorinho: 11:32pm On Jun 21, 2023
LUAN1:
Epistle of a simp. I can't read it
What about Lamentations of a simp?

6 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Omoawoke: 3:33am On Jun 22, 2023
vibrant40:
Okay. I met this girl in an exam hall, we were both writing exams, so we did the student things, she asked me a maths question which she was kind of afraid of and me being a maths person answered her question and moved on with with my exams. After the exams she search for me to say her gratitude and we moved on. I think after the results was released and she got an A in the exams was when she had to find me and got me on Facebook. She chatted me and introduced herself, so we began chatting from there and that was how I got to know she is my kind of woman.

I asked her out, we started dating or lemme say I started dating her because at a pint she told me we were only friends during the time, be she do come to my side, we do touch and kiss but no s*x. Down the lane I got to know she had a guy whom she was dating but she could not marry because she has so many revelations and dreams that he is not the one and according to her, the guy had so many red flags. At a point I put it to her she should choose what she wanted on time, the guy or myself.

Walahi you go die, you carry woman for head like this… woman whey no send you

5 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Starz825(m): 3:39am On Jun 22, 2023
lipsrsealed
vibrant40:
I see and appreciate every reasonable comment here no matter how hurting it looks.

Mind you, I took the story from our early days at the university, we are both grad now and she is 29.
don't mind people jareee...

you already mentioned that you did introduction and you are set to marry...

so I wonder why people think you are still in sec school...I think they miss that part....

Here is my advice,

you need to see that lady's mum ooo...since you said she nice.....you need to report this case to her...cos that seyi guy could be having an affair with her...

na woman she be ....don't trust them ....they are loyal to their feelings....na woman go like you wan marry you...and go still wan Bleep another man...cos say she also like that man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by InventTech: 7:54am On Jun 22, 2023
Slynation:
Well... it appears to me you were just an option she made under duress!!

This is it.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by detectivejones: 9:31am On Jun 22, 2023
As long as you're with her you'd always be compared to Seyi directly or indirectly from your story its clear you're young leave confused girls and focus on building yourself. My 2kobo

5 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by tolor: 10:10am On Jun 22, 2023
Lack of self respect. No spine.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by SLOVFO(m): 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2023
grin

That's extreme.
Zonefree:

Heaven bear me witness, if you're my brother, I'll exchange you for a sachet of weed. You're disgrace to humanity and a waste of space!
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by 9jaRealist: 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2023
vibrant40:

According to her she choose me. Along the line, she told me about another guy disturbing her for romantic relationship, because no matter what she will tell me anything even if she knows I am gonna hurt by that, although I do take it that she is trying to literally tell me to do quick and pop the question if I really want to marry her. All of a sudden I observe she was receiving a Seyi call till like 12midnight, and I would want to call her only for her to be busy on another call for a lengthy period.

She will not stop talking about this guy whenever we are together, how good the guy is to her, she even was like we have the same character but only that the guy is taller than I am and she had also never shy away from talking about the physically height of her dream children.

I saw all these as competition and keep letting her know how much I love and want to marry her. One afternoon, she just rang me and said just a sentence, 'I will marry you'. Well that gave me the assurance I needed, I met her mother (dad is late) and I must confess she has a very good mother, the mom checks on me everyday (infact she did while I was typing this epistle). I popped the questions and she said yes. We had our introduction and currently planing on getting married.

The problem now is, she would still not stop talking about this Seyi guy. She even called me one to tell me she went to his house, that the guy called home to come, I confronted her so many times to tell her how I felt about it, she kept saying sorry and keep repeating the same thing of no cutting loose from the guy, she even claimed that at least she is not having s*x with now that they are just talking..

Some days ago we had a serious argument about this matter and she was like maybe we should even end the relationship if I don't trust her (and this has always been her anthem whenever we have serious arguments, she would say maybe we are not compatible). She later apologized and promised not to let that happen again that she would cut loose of the guy, only for us to be talking via whatsapp last night around 11:40 for to receive this guys call and they spoke for like 10mins. I ended my call, she called back later and was like it was just an innocent talk they had....

Seriously, I am tired and confused, what should I do? Please help me with your candid advice. So sorry for the long epistle and some bad grammar.

Abegi, someone should help SUMMARIZE this dissertation for us…
But I definitely know that if you are relying on NL poll for your decision, any MARRIAGE IS ALREADY DOOMED!
>

4 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by bukkysam(f): 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2023
See question

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Lisaint(m): 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2023
Shes screwing the Seyi guy

No comment
You should see the handwriting on the wall

6 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by pongwa(m): 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2023
vibrant40:

two words...... free her

She's stuck between 2 worlds and you are not sure you will eventually win the race

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by wealthpreach(m): 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2023
longetivity:
Who asked u to be mumu?

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Beverlyjean(f): 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2023
U will soon father another man's child

7 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Joseph90452: 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2023
1).you havent had sex with her
2).she is not a virgin.she had sex in her previous relationship
3).you are a simp

20 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by GboyegaD(m): 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
It is possible you are nagging her over a friend she feels care and has no ulterior motive. My advice will be find the most suitable time to present your concerns about how it makes you feel and how you will appreciate her accepting responsibility of been in a relationship with you.

If she can't reduce the time and how she talks about him, please be very careful make you no go get High Blood Pressure because of woman ooo. Let her be the one to act responsibly and not you demanding or forcing it otherwise, you are setting yourself up for regret.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by PhillipPHD(m): 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
Marry who you want, e no concern me.

Good evening guys.

I have a complete Wedding Gown set, size 6 for sale. It has been used just once (in May).
Going for 30,000 Naira.

. I’m in Abuja.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by wolement: 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
The best you can do is go leave her alone. There are others girls out there better than her. You won't die if you leave her.
Do you think she will come and tell you that they are f**king.
Make sure you run DNA test if she born for you. You are a simp. With all this red flag you are still claiming love. You are a weak man and she won't respect you. You need amerix go and search for him on Twitter.
Just lie down and ***. Nonsense.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by hitsugaya: 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
Zonefree:

Heaven bear me witness, if you're my brother, I'll exchange you for a sachet of weed. You're disgrace to humanity and a waste of space!
wtf bro.. I can swear you will not make heaven grin cheesy grin.. Nigerians with ak-47 in their mouths grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by austano1234(m): 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
What's all this. Our men are becoming very SIMPLE!! Everyday. OP I think you need to work on a lot of things of which I feel this relationship should be the least of your priority

5 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by OluwaEbuka1: 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
Two points:

1. I had a similar experience like you. She said they're just friends and she do go to his house to cook and sleep over (even though i have met the guy). I warned her only twice to cut ties with the guy, when she repeated it, that was the end of that relationship.

2. I do not understand how you guys allow ladies to be threatening you. Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh. The rule for me is simple: a lady will not get to threaten me the 3rd time. If you do it the first time, i will call you and politely warn you to stop. The second time, i will warn you and the 3rd time, i will ghost you - end of relationship.

You must be in charge of your relationship. If she does not respect you up to that level, you will be in trouble if you marry her.

In fact, make i just tell you. She is with you because the Seyi guy has not proposed. If he does today, that your ring she go return to you through dispatch ridder. What she is trying to do is to hold the bird at hand so she does not completely depend on thousands of birds in the bush.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by ugodson(m): 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
Oga you know is a VERY BIG RED FLAG, is it until we put it in the sky you will know?
Is true sef, you are a waste of space

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
vibrant40:

secondary school spoilt bratsss. Wish I could just slapp u through the screen of my phone. Teens like u can sell a family house for a dirty hoee

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by wolement: 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
Joseph90452:
1).you havent had sex with her
2).she is not a virgin.she had sex in her previous relationship
3).you are a simp
Very big simp. She dey collect better g**LA. grin

4 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Oxygenmayo(m): 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
She's young and confused.
You're young and confused, too.
See the red flag staring at you.
You do not need a prophet to tell you what to do.
MOOOOVE on and focus on your life.
With time, you will understand love and know it when a woman truly loves you.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Manna4Gurls: 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2023
vibrant40:

Some days ago we had a serious argument about this matter and she was like maybe we should even end the relationship if I don't trust her (and this has always been her anthem whenever we have serious arguments, she would say maybe we are not compatible).

What other red flag do you need to show you she's really madly inlove with her Seyi-vibes. His vibe is what attracts her . She likes you because she feels she's doing you a favor or inform of appreciation back in the examination centre ...

Bro u dey jonze sha! Now, do this

Whenever she starts talking about him, keep mute, don't call her more than once, refuse to rush and answer her calls (this will make her think you can't do without her)

Lastly, fear women

7 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Psychopatheko: 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2023
falcon01:
vibrant40
Just be blunt with her, give he oone more chance if she ain't gonna cut him off don't force her, just let her go abeg don't stress yourself

Please listen to this guy na true he talk
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by chuksanambra: 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2023
Just listen to this fool
Na another man go dey sleep with your wife, na you go dey train their bastard pikin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ / Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.