Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Should I Go On And Marry Her? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go On And Marry Her? (27094 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? / Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by charlizonto: 3:40pm On Jun 22, 2023
Annoy her one day ...and the guy already has his shoulder pads on to nestle and cradle her head grin
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Slurity(m): 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2023
vibrant40:
Okay. I met this girl in an exam hall, we were both writing exams, so we did the student things, she asked me a maths question which she was kind of afraid of and me being a maths person answered her question and moved on with with my exams. After the exams she search for me to say her gratitude and we moved on. I think after the results was released and she got an A in the exams was when she had to find me and got me on Facebook. She chatted me and introduced herself, so we began chatting from there and that was how I got to know she is my kind of woman.

I asked her out, we started dating or lemme say I started dating her because at a pint she told me we were only friends during the time, be she do come to my side, we do touch and kiss but no s*x. Down the lane I got to know she had a guy whom she was dating but she could not marry because she has so many revelations and dreams that he is not the one and according to her, the guy had so many red flags. At a point I put it to her she should choose what she wanted on time, the guy or myself.

According to her she choose me. Along the line, she told me about another guy disturbing her for romantic relationship, because no matter what she will tell me anything even if she knows I am gonna hurt by that, although I do take it that she is trying to literally tell me to do quick and pop the question if I really want to marry her. All of a sudden I observe she was receiving a Seyi call till like 12midnight, and I would want to call her only for her to be busy on another call for a lengthy period.

She will not stop talking about this guy whenever we are together, how good the guy is to her, she even was like we have the same character but only that the guy is taller than I am and she had also never shy away from talking about the physically height of her dream children.

I saw all these as competition and keep letting her know how much I love and want to marry her. One afternoon, she just rang me and said just a sentence, 'I will marry you'. Well that gave me the assurance I needed, I met her mother (dad is late) and I must confess she has a very good mother, the mom checks on me everyday (infact she did while I was typing this epistle). I popped the questions and she said yes. We had our introduction and currently planing on getting married.

The problem now is, she would still not stop talking about this Seyi guy. She even called me one to tell me she went to his house, that the guy called home to come, I confronted her so many times to tell her how I felt about it, she kept saying sorry and keep repeating the same thing of no cutting loose from the guy, she even claimed that at least she is not having s*x with now that they are just talking..

Some days ago we had a serious argument about this matter and she was like maybe we should even end the relationship if I don't trust her (and this has always been her anthem whenever we have serious arguments, she would say maybe we are not compatible). She later apologized and promised not to let that happen again that she would cut loose of the guy, only for us to be talking via whatsapp last night around 11:40 for to receive this guys call and they spoke for like 10mins. I ended my call, she called back later and was like it was just an innocent talk they had....

Seriously, I am tired and confused, what should I do? Please help me with your candid advice. So sorry for the long epistle and some bad grammar.

You are dating a kid
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by adeniranfam(f): 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2023
Zonefree:

Heaven bear me witness, if you're my brother, I'll exchange you for a sachet of weed. You're disgrace to humanity and a waste of space!

Ajeh, d guy deserve to be in prison
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Montaque(m): 3:49pm On Jun 22, 2023
There is something that Seyi is doing that you are not doing to her. She is also young and indecisive for marriage. Report to her mum and get someone to speak sense into her. Thats how young girls behave until their compatible male friends get married. Then they will start searching for those outside their age bracket, which has its own problems.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by HayB100(m): 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2023
tiswell:
OP,you sound like someone posse..ssed by a wit..ch.

All the red flags no do you

Seyi,is the one oiling the kpekus at present and will continue even after you married her.

She already made it clear about her specs in men if which Seyi ticks more than you(height-wise).

Make no mistake, Seyi isn't serious about marrying her,else she wouldn't consider you.

Flee! before it's too late.
Oloun seh, nah Seyi dey service the kpekus, Baba just dey date himself, at the end of the day, them go bring another pikin for am as how own🤣

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by seetomorrow: 4:03pm On Jun 22, 2023
vibrant40:
Okay. I met this girl in an exam hall, we were both writing exams, so we did the student things, she asked me a maths question which she was kind of afraid of and me being a maths person answered her question and moved on with with my exams. After the exams she search for me to say her gratitude and we moved on. I think after the results was released and she got an A in the exams was when she had to find me and got me on Facebook. She chatted me and introduced herself, so we began chatting from there and that was how I got to know she is my kind of woman.

I asked her out, we started dating or lemme say I started dating her because at a pint she told me we were only friends during the time, be she do come to my side, we do touch and kiss but no s*x. Down the lane I got to know she had a guy whom she was dating but she could not marry because she has so many revelations and dreams that he is not the one and according to her, the guy had so many red flags. At a point I put it to her she should choose what she wanted on time, the guy or myself.

According to her she choose me. Along the line, she told me about another guy disturbing her for romantic relationship, because no matter what she will tell me anything even if she knows I am gonna hurt by that, although I do take it that she is trying to literally tell me to do quick and pop the question if I really want to marry her. All of a sudden I observe she was receiving a Seyi call till like 12midnight, and I would want to call her only for her to be busy on another call for a lengthy period.

She will not stop talking about this guy whenever we are together, how good the guy is to her, she even was like we have the same character but only that the guy is taller than I am and she had also never shy away from talking about the physically height of her dream children.

I saw all these as competition and keep letting her know how much I love and want to marry her. One afternoon, she just rang me and said just a sentence, 'I will marry you'. Well that gave me the assurance I needed, I met her mother (dad is late) and I must confess she has a very good mother, the mom checks on me everyday (infact she did while I was typing this epistle). I popped the questions and she said yes. We had our introduction and currently planing on getting married.

The problem now is, she would still not stop talking about this Seyi guy. She even called me one to tell me she went to his house, that the guy called home to come, I confronted her so many times to tell her how I felt about it, she kept saying sorry and keep repeating the same thing of no cutting loose from the guy, she even claimed that at least she is not having s*x with now that they are just talking..

Some days ago we had a serious argument about this matter and she was like maybe we should even end the relationship if I don't trust her (and this has always been her anthem whenever we have serious arguments, she would say maybe we are not compatible). She later apologized and promised not to let that happen again that she would cut loose of the guy, only for us to be talking via whatsapp last night around 11:40 for to receive this guys call and they spoke for like 10mins. I ended my call, she called back later and was like it was just an innocent talk they had....

Seriously, I am tired and confused, what should I do? Please help me with your candid advice. So sorry for the long epistle and some bad grammar.

Does it mean you are a fool or something? What is wrong with you, can't you read or see the hand writhing on the wall?
Gush...you irritate me aswear

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by fijiano202(m): 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2023
vibrant40:

Sad truth is you are more invested in this relationship than she is which doesnt usually end welll...you are a side piece for her...like an option ....shes holding onto you while searching for a better Man .....

Yes she may settle for you if she doesnt meet a better guy but thats kinda Sad though

Theres a huge decision for you to make ...either cut her off and accept fate in meetinganother woman that will truly Love you

Or remain in this relationship with hopes she may finally choose you ...

But Note this you might not be happy with more truth you find out
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by myke92(m): 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2023
OluwaEbuka1:
Two points:

1. I had a similar experience like you. She said they're just friends and she do go to his house to cook and sleep over (even though i have met the guy). I warned her only twice to cut ties with the guy, when she repeated it, that was the end of that relationship.

2. I do not understand how you guys allow ladies to be threatening you. Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh. The rule for me is simple: a lady will not get to threaten me the 3rd time. If you do it the first time, i will call you and politely warn you to stop. The second time, i will warn you and the 3rd time, i will ghost you - end of relationship.

You must be in charge of your relationship. If she does not respect you up to that level, you will be in trouble if you marry her.

In fact, make i just tell you. She is with you because the Seyi guy has not proposed. If he does today, that your ring she go return to you through dispatch ridder. What she is trying to do is to hold the bird at hand so she does not completely depend on thousands of birds in the bush.

You said it very explicitly.

@vibrant40, use your head, or else dem go use am for you.

If you are scared of not being able to find a replacement for her., then you are truly not ready yet.
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Munzy14(m): 4:08pm On Jun 22, 2023
Zonefree:

Heaven bear me witness, if you're my brother, I'll exchange you for a sachet of weed. You're disgrace to humanity and a waste of space!
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by seetomorrow: 4:09pm On Jun 22, 2023
vibrant40:

That is why you don't have a good brother like me

My friend keep quiet there and listen to the hash advice because you deserve it and brought it upon yourself.
Can't you reason so fast that there are over MILLIONS of single beautiful girls out there? Than be eating another your fellow man's poo ? I bet you, that your girl us fucking that guy every week, I put it to you, either you believe it or you leave it. That guy dey Yansh your girl steady.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by jimter44(m): 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2023
We need to lay this guy down and flog him with at least 100 strokes of cane. You clearly saw red flags in a girl and you are stil asking whether you should go ahead and marry her. What did the Bible said. If the foundation is distroyed, what can the righteous do? It was through illegality that you got to know this girl. You can't build something on nothing. Forget about this girl.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by cejaypriesty(m): 4:12pm On Jun 22, 2023
I think you should move on because at the end of the day this guy will sleep with her it's just a matter of time .I think she is still in her early or mid twenties that's how they behave.

Go ahead with her and get burned or move on and get a better person with a sweet character. Girls are numerous to risk your future with some girl who does not know what she really wants .I am only advising you based on my personal experience before getting married. It wasn't easy to leave her but I did and got someone with more superior character and beautiful just exactly my kind .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by seetomorrow: 4:13pm On Jun 22, 2023
vibrant40:
I see and appreciate every reasonable comment here no matter how hurting it looks.

Mind you, I took the story from our early days at the university, we are both grad now and she is 29.

Ok dude, let me take it easy on you now my brother.
That woman does not naturally loves you, so long as she keeps on telling you another guy, my brother dump and leave that girl fucking alone. Unless you would appreciate her playing with your emotions.
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by olabrinks(f): 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2023
Girls in their early twenties are always confused. It’s only pregnancy that can tie them down, just being honest.
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Loyalty1: 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
Pls just have it at the back of your mind that she prefer the other guy to you. Is because that the other guy has not proposed.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by chris51(f): 4:33pm On Jun 22, 2023
vibrant40:

Forget about the girl, she is not serious. Marriage is not a child's play
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by chris51(f): 4:33pm On Jun 22, 2023
chris51:

Forget about the girl, she is not serious. Marriage is not a child's play
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by opapapilo(m): 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
Women sha....

1. u guys have a middleman n dats Seyi
2. hav u ever asked hw dat seyi got her number sef, y she dey share number like Rhapsody of reality lik dat
3. she might choose her as her bestie even after marriage, den after argument broke out btw u guys, she'll run to him for advice...wich is very dangerous
4. she loves both of u n na only God fit help her to 4get dat seyi, cuz i've been der b4
5. she must be an emotional babe...i guess
6. for her to keep going to him like dat, u hav to be careful gan, cuz if u get rid or dat seyi, anoda person is coming.

take dis lil explanations n choose your path with care

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by gfelo(m): 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2023
Ok

falcon01:
That's why I told him to be blunt if she can't then he should leave her.
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Zedoo(m): 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2023
Your brain is empty.

vibrant40:

Your brain is empty.
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Keneeby(m): 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2023
vibrant40:

My guy, you are both confused and your girl is more confused than you. She doesn't know what she is looking for. I think she only like you because you're intelligent, may be the other guy is more financial than you. She really need help. How old is she? If she is below 25, guy don't rush to marry her. She is not ready and prepared.
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Bouncin(m): 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2023
vibrant40:

They told you " I will marry you" and you are happy. What a SIMPle niggar, too bad.
You don't beg a girl to love you and marry. Once you beg, you will continue to beg
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by LaSenior: 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2023
For your own sake and peace of mind please avoid any girl with this kind of story

If she's still entangled with another guy please let her go no Matter the storyline

Please get sense no let love carry you go where you go suffer las las that person wey she talk sey no be her husband go marry her las las
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Omobada(m): 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2023
vibrant40:
I see and appreciate every reasonable comment here no matter how hurting it looks.

Mind you, I took the story from our early days at the university, we are both grad now and she is 29.
Since you said you're in good rapport with her mum, have you brought it to her mum's knowledge. because that's what will determine your lasting decision.
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by OriginalCEO: 5:23pm On Jun 22, 2023
vibrant40:

OP you asked an innocent question which you kinda already have an answer to.

That lady is playing you, she definitely feels smarter than you and is convinced she can get away with anything.

I will not fault you for allowing her ride you for this long, you have to end it asap.

It will be more terrible post marriage cos she will bring Seyi, Tunde, Femi, Dami and Ayo home and those ones na dem bad pass.

Breaking up when you are neck deep is not easy, but not when your life and future is at stake.

I will repeat this here, you guys should be wary of ladies that pull the breakup card during argument to handicap you. They are dangerous. Selah.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Stoicful(m): 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2023
vibrant40:

Coming from someone who is experience with women. Ghost her and never make contact with her again and when she asked why, never tell her and don't act pained or hurt or some ssh!t, simply ghost her.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Dyfynezz12(m): 5:45pm On Jun 22, 2023
May b na becox of nyash and breast dy make u no want forget about this girl.No worry she go soon carry another man come ur house come bleep mayb na dat time u go get sense.Just read wetin u typed up there ordinary girlfriend self no guy do me this kind thing talkless of who i dy plan to marry
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Stoicful(m): 5:50pm On Jun 22, 2023
OriOko88:
D girl is still naive and doesn't get know what she wants. Its better you start looking for plan B,while u still tryna make up with her.

Just be ready for any shock. I used to tell me guys...there's nothing reasonable in dating girls less than 30 for more than two years. If you're ready to marry and u dating a grl of 25 26,27 year olds,if they're not stable dump them and move to matured 30 year old who are ready to marry. Date them for 6 months and marry straight away. U gonna be correcting each other flaws in marriage. Shikena
But he needs to bleep the girl before she ghost her but then again I thought this kind of OP is a real simp. The girl fit tell am say she dey pregnant come cash out on top the girl for abortion money while knowing truly well she is never pregnant or better still give the poor dude the other guys child to raise
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by yemi1504: 6:02pm On Jun 22, 2023
vibrant40:

What an entanglement! I will leave this one to the elders.

I am jejely jamming and listening to Ojapiano by KCee. That song has made me promise that in my next life if there ever is one, I must be an Igbo boy.
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2023
Break up with her.

For your sake.

She is being disrespectful to you and will continue to do so EVEN after marriage.

It would hurt but you will heal afterwards

Seyi is in her heart.

She needs an excuse for him to get her body.

I do not see you as the one she loves.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Truthsoldier(m): 6:16pm On Jun 22, 2023
Zonefree:

The most savage comment ever on Nairaland,

Guy you bi pro for Vawulence

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? / February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 179
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.