Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Should I Go On And Marry Her? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go On And Marry Her? (27100 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? / Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by ultimateprof: 6:19pm On Jun 22, 2023
Yes, you can go ahead and marry her, but they are certain things that must happen to you. Firstly, you are going to father another man's child. Secondly, your marriage will not last. Thirdly, you are going to die before your time. Marry her and thank me later for you quick exit to hell 🔥
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by bepositive11: 6:21pm On Jun 22, 2023
Don't marry her. You'll regret it if you do. This will only get worse.

vibrant40:

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by sorepco(m): 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
LEAVE HER. DO NOT MARRY HER FOR 3 IS A CROWD. YOU SHALL ALWAYSBE COMPARED TO SEYI!

vibrant40:
Okay. I met this girl in an exam hall, we were both writing exams, so we did the student things, she asked me a maths question which she was kind of afraid of and me being a maths person answered her question and moved on with with my exams. After the exams she search for me to say her gratitude and we moved on. I think after the results was released and she got an A in the exams was when she had to find me and got me on Facebook. She chatted me and introduced herself, so we began chatting from there and that was how I got to know she is my kind of woman.

I asked her out, we started dating or lemme say I started dating her because at a pint she told me we were only friends during the time, be she do come to my side, we do touch and kiss but no s*x. Down the lane I got to know she had a guy whom she was dating but she could not marry because she has so many revelations and dreams that he is not the one and according to her, the guy had so many red flags. At a point I put it to her she should choose what she wanted on time, the guy or myself.

According to her she choose me. Along the line, she told me about another guy disturbing her for romantic relationship, because no matter what she will tell me anything even if she knows I am gonna hurt by that, although I do take it that she is trying to literally tell me to do quick and pop the question if I really want to marry her. All of a sudden I observe she was receiving a Seyi call till like 12midnight, and I would want to call her only for her to be busy on another call for a lengthy period.

She will not stop talking about this guy whenever we are together, how good the guy is to her, she even was like we have the same character but only that the guy is taller than I am and she had also never shy away from talking about the physically height of her dream children.

I saw all these as competition and keep letting her know how much I love and want to marry her. One afternoon, she just rang me and said just a sentence, 'I will marry you'. Well that gave me the assurance I needed, I met her mother (dad is late) and I must confess she has a very good mother, the mom checks on me everyday (infact she did while I was typing this epistle). I popped the questions and she said yes. We had our introduction and currently planing on getting married.

The problem now is, she would still not stop talking about this Seyi guy. She even called me one to tell me she went to his house, that the guy called home to come, I confronted her so many times to tell her how I felt about it, she kept saying sorry and keep repeating the same thing of no cutting loose from the guy, she even claimed that at least she is not having s*x with now that they are just talking..

Some days ago we had a serious argument about this matter and she was like maybe we should even end the relationship if I don't trust her (and this has always been her anthem whenever we have serious arguments, she would say maybe we are not compatible). She later apologized and promised not to let that happen again that she would cut loose of the guy, only for us to be talking via whatsapp last night around 11:40 for to receive this guys call and they spoke for like 10mins. I ended my call, she called back later and was like it was just an innocent talk they had....

Seriously, I am tired and confused, what should I do? Please help me with your candid advice. So sorry for the long epistle and some bad grammar.

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Tunagee(m): 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2023
vibrant40:
Okay. I met this girl in an exam hall, we were both writing exams, so we did the student things, she asked me a maths question which she was kind of afraid of and me being a maths person answered her question and moved on with with my exams. After the exams she search for me to say her gratitude and we moved on. I think after the results was released and she got an A in the exams was when she had to find me and got me on Facebook. She chatted me and introduced herself, so we began chatting from there and that was how I got to know she is my kind of woman.

I asked her out, we started dating or lemme say I started dating her because at a pint she told me we were only friends during the time, be she do come to my side, we do touch and kiss but no s*x. Down the lane I got to know she had a guy whom she was dating but she could not marry because she has so many revelations and dreams that he is not the one and according to her, the guy had so many red flags. At a point I put it to her she should choose what she wanted on time, the guy or myself.

According to her she choose me. Along the line, she told me about another guy disturbing her for romantic relationship, because no matter what she will tell me anything even if she knows I am gonna hurt by that, although I do take it that she is trying to literally tell me to do quick and pop the question if I really want to marry her. All of a sudden I observe she was receiving a Seyi call till like 12midnight, and I would want to call her only for her to be busy on another call for a lengthy period.

She will not stop talking about this guy whenever we are together, how good the guy is to her, she even was like we have the same character but only that the guy is taller than I am and she had also never shy away from talking about the physically height of her dream children.

I saw all these as competition and keep letting her know how much I love and want to marry her. One afternoon, she just rang me and said just a sentence, 'I will marry you'. Well that gave me the assurance I needed, I met her mother (dad is late) and I must confess she has a very good mother, the mom checks on me everyday (infact she did while I was typing this epistle). I popped the questions and she said yes. We had our introduction and currently planing on getting married.

The problem now is, she would still not stop talking about this Seyi guy. She even called me one to tell me she went to his house, that the guy called home to come, I confronted her so many times to tell her how I felt about it, she kept saying sorry and keep repeating the same thing of no cutting loose from the guy, she even claimed that at least she is not having s*x with now that they are just talking..

Some days ago we had a serious argument about this matter and she was like maybe we should even end the relationship if I don't trust her (and this has always been her anthem whenever we have serious arguments, she would say maybe we are not compatible). She later apologized and promised not to let that happen again that she would cut loose of the guy, only for us to be talking via whatsapp last night around 11:40 for to receive this guys call and they spoke for like 10mins. I ended my call, she called back later and was like it was just an innocent talk they had....

Seriously, I am tired and confused, what should I do? Please help me with your candid advice. So sorry for the long epistle and some bad grammar.

No waste your time cos those gender are always confused. My advice is this, the red flag is already there, she prefers the guy; so bros waka oooooo!!!
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Tradegood: 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2023
vibrant40:

Mind you, I took the story from our early days at the university, we are both grad now and she is 29.

I don't really understand this part, do you mean you just wrote this now for the sake of sharing?
Do you mean you are no longer together now? If yes, how did you resolve it then or why did you leave her? Is it because...?
Please explain further.
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by dboY1123(m): 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2023
vibrant40:

Even when I used to be a simp, I wasn't tossed around like dice..
I didn't simp up to this level man!!! 100% sure the other guy had bleeped the hell out of her while you're trying to be kind, and being a gentleman..
Even though I simped, I still had control over my girlfriends.. I broke up with each and everyone of them when I had to and I made sure I didn't spend so much on anyone of them cz all dis girls belong to the street until you wife them.

Be man enough to control your girl, Yes I control my girlfriends too.. That way, they won't control you, they'll know their limit. Immediately a girl starts talking about this guy, how well he's built, he's rich or handsome , just know that your time with her is limited.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Ajione(m): 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2023
Get Whatsapp Spy app. Spy on her chat and see what's between her and the guy Seyi.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Passionate69(m): 7:24pm On Jun 22, 2023
[b][/b]i
if you want live long jump out of the relationship:

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Passionate69(m): 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2023
I can tell you for free, you are the second option, and she loves Seyi more
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by mrblessed(m): 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2023
vibrant40:

I'm also tired of reading your inability to be reasonable.
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by cassyrooy(m): 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2023
vibrant40:

Be prepared to cut her loose, wetin be this? At this foundational point of the relationship/union and she's not concentrating to get it right but allowing distractions and expecting you to fully bestow her with trust? Shouldn't be.

I as a guy automatically distance myself from married women until they settle in before I come closer, I know why but that guy may still be fighting for her without her letting him go as well.

Women don't think straight sometimes until they've mad grave mistakes in whatever they're playing around with that's when they look for whom to clean up their mess.

Set ndi mama Yvonne Nelson.
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Blackdisciple(m): 8:52pm On Jun 22, 2023
The Seyi guy will certainly spoil your marriage if you later get married to her since she can't and wouldn't stop talking about the dude meaning she loves him , no matter the apologies she will render because of the guy she will always repeat the same thing even in your marriage and he, as a hegoat he will no stop ontll he sees what's under her skirt, by the way she talks about him she will certainly give it to him for free when time comes that's if she haven't yet.

You have seen the red flags so it's left for you bro good luck.
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by ianq: 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2023
Zonefree:

Heaven bear me witness, if you're my brother, I'll exchange you for a sachet of weed. You're disgrace to humanity and a waste of space!

Amen, brother...Amen.
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Incrediblekutty(m): 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2023
vibrant40:
I see and appreciate every reasonable comment here no matter how hurting it looks.

Mind you, I took the story from our early days at the university, we are both grad now and she is 29.

I was waiting for you to clarify this and put the fools claiming you are a fresh secondary school leaver to shame!! And for the topic, I don't think the girl respects you. Pls leave her
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by hardayemmie(m): 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2023
vibrant40:

I would say you did introduction quite to early... Till date you've not even realize whom you are about to marry. I mean why would my woman be entertaining another guy up to that level, even if it's dating we are dating, talk more of after introduction. That's absurd. Unacceptable.

Be careful she might be cheating on you already. Its either you or the guy. She should choose ASAP. No tolerate rubbish and then regret it for the rest of your life.

PS: This is a red flag. If you must go on, Ensure you clear your doubts. Very important.
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Cloudflare: 10:16pm On Jun 22, 2023
vibrant40:

Who beat you?

U mumu no be small. A girl who goes to collect dick on a steady from that seyi guy in his house is busy manipulating you. Person wey other guys dey chop on a steady you're here talking about marriage. U mumu die!
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by SawD007: 12:46am On Jun 23, 2023
[quote author=vibrant40

You're not regarded, respected and definitely, not loved. If she give u bastard kids, its your fault.
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by superCleanworks(m): 12:59am On Jun 23, 2023
Zonefree:
Heaven bear me witness, if you're my brother, I'll exchange you for a sachet of weed. You're disgrace to humanity and a waste of space!
half sachet seff. that guy is like a brand new TV without a screen. so useless
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by occfx: 6:58am On Jun 23, 2023
vibrant40:

You be sisi oo.. Sorry for you. I had to use these words for you to understand the shiiit you in. Read redpillers documents una no go read. See how you carry public toilet whole sale keep for house. You go suffer sha.
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by udeh3(m): 7:28am On Jun 23, 2023
vibrant40:

All I see here is, you're the problem. Marriage isn't just about feelings, it's about taking responsibility. If she can't take responsibility now and do the needful as you've always told her and she refused, you let her go
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Bananapill: 8:10am On Jun 23, 2023
vibrant40:

Don't marry her,at least not now. If she doesn't cut him loose then move on.
Ones a man is getting in the way of your relationship with her, it's a red flag that can lead to cheating when you eventually marry her.
Una be Yoruba abi?
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by frozen70(f): 8:12am On Jun 23, 2023
vibrant40:

I think that girl is not ready to settle down and she wants to still enjoy her freedom

What makes you think she will be loyal to you at the moment with all these her gist of one or two guys toasting her

Then why do you tolerate those silly information she is giving you about other guys toasting her

What do you really need the information for if I may ask

Or you like tolerating nonsensical things just because you want her

Real men shuns such nasty Information from women

Apart from being heart breaking, I how do you feel after listening to such

Dont you feel hurt
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by achimendy(m): 8:54am On Jun 23, 2023
Zonefree:

Hahahahahahahaha

You just said the truth bro, that nigga is a dumb ass.
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by achimendy(m): 8:57am On Jun 23, 2023
ultimateprof:
Yes, you can go ahead and marry her, but they are certain things that must happen to you. Firstly, you are going to father another man's child. Secondly, your marriage will not last. Thirdly, you are going to die before your time. Marry her and thank me later for you quick exit to hell 🔥

Hahahahahahahaha

Nairalanders and their sarcastic comments. The guy in question deserve it though.
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by sslcrypt: 9:01am On Jun 23, 2023
vibrant40:

USELESS WEAKLING. GO DIE WITH YOUR PROBLEMS SINCE COMMON SENSE IS FAR FROM YOU.
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by achimendy(m): 9:03am On Jun 23, 2023
vibrant40:

I think you're just carried away by emotions, you didn't do the necessary checks b4 opening your big mouth to ask for marriage. Your girlfriend is into mr seyi o, run why you still have the chance, b4 you'll father another man's child.
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by kernniejay(m): 10:35am On Jun 23, 2023
vibrant40:

What I want to say may be difficult but if you can do it, you will know whether she truly loves you and wants to marry you or not.
Stop calling her, don't answer her calls and don't reply her messages. If she visits you, don't give her your attention. Do this for one week or two weeks depending on your strength.
If she wants you, you will discharge the other guy for you and beg you for hurting you BUT if she also start to ignore you, know that she can let you go to have the other guy and know that you just missed a bullet.
It is not easy o, but try and do what I say.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Malmappi: 11:23am On Jun 23, 2023
Bro..
I've been in your shoes before, the reason she's talking to that guy is because she finds that guy much more interesting than you, and the guy gives her more attention than you.
You can tell her u love all you want.
She won't value it. The guy is probably having s*x with her, if you tink I'm lieing trying checkin her fone in her presence and see how uncomfortable she would be.
You girl sees you as husband material notin more but she sees that guy as bestie.
And fr girl to get guy as bestie no be good tin.

My genuine advice is
leave her alone
Don't go unprotected with her (s*x)
Make u no end up training Some else child it's very easy fr girls to cheat diz days bcuz tz now normal.
Leave her alone brother find somebody else!!
She already noz wo she wants
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by torqque7(m): 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2023
[quote auth

[/quote]

You be mumu..you be simp sha,see that guy is fvcking her..that day she called you to say she will marry you just like that was a day she fvcked him and her guilt made her to do that..I have experienced something similar so that why I am telling you. This hoes ain’t loyal bro..Any girl answering long calls at night NO PURE simple as that but a lot of simps won’t just want to accept the obvious. If you like continue de mumu na You sabi
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by richystar(m): 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2023
I am once in your shoe. The beautiful angel which is now my wife once acted this way, but as an adult with tones of relationship experience I could deduce what the problem was.
Most time we don't know what we want, it is not peculiar to ladies alone but to the guys also especially when their is a lot of choice on ground. I quickly put myself in my wife shoe to be able to understand her, Note, I am a stubborn and principle man, no nonsense. So I quickly put myself in the position of her relationship teacher, I made her to know she is confused and what is likely to happen to her with the other guy.

I lecture her and let her know that there is 90% probability that you will fall for a guy or a lady you constantly communicate with, I gave her different instances. I laid aside my principle because I don't need anybody to tell me she was a good girl.
To cut the long story short, I strongly counsel her to cut every tie with the guy if she really wants to go on with our marriage plan, she did and today we are married. She turn out to be one of the 1percent out of the remaining good wife out there. To add honey to the whole thing, I disflower her on our wedding night. We didn't have any sexual relationship all through our dating which is my principle though.

So I counsel you to go for what you want, fight for her if you really find yourself compatible but be ready to make a bold stand what you dislike and cannot tolerate. Don't make her stop telling you about other guys pursuing her. Talk and joke about it, systematically blacklist them on her head. But if their is no change, let your brain talk with your leg

vibrant40:

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by fohlarp: 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2023
@akharmony,just nailed wot to do to free d yeye girl jere.try to also call n be ard girls she go hear am but let her mom knw first,if she dsnt chg ehn lets go there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Madakiss666(m): 2:42pm On Jun 23, 2023
End the relationship and protect sanity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ / Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 219
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.