Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Should I Go On And Marry Her? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go On And Marry Her? (27095 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? / Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by akube34: 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2023
theophorus:
Vibrant40

1. Your Babe like Seyi gan.

2. Your Babe knows you are Her Husband.

This is my take: Seyi should be mature enough to let go of a Woman who is engaged to another Man. Seyi should stop playing with her emotions as this may cause Future issues and shifting of pant.

2. Your Babe should give herself Brain and stop the Foolish Friendship with Seyi because it will lead to problems if she does take the hard decision. She must realize there are things we like to have but can't have and that 'Can't have' is for our Good.

3. If She ever threaten to cut the engagement again, call her bluff and cut the engagement until Her mum calls and you have a round table talk about the issue.
nothing concern seyi for this matter. He is innocent. A lion would always hunt, na normal. The problem is the babe, if you dnt give that room to seyi, this would not happen
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2023
First question
How old are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ / Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.