Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Should I Go On And Marry Her? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go On And Marry Her? (27097 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? / Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Salico: 2:14pm On Jun 22, 2023
Dem for give me your school fees make I use am play merrybet. You do you sis kain tin

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Uptheante(m): 2:14pm On Jun 22, 2023
HayB100:
Lol, Baba, you are dating yourself, she no dey date you, so with all these red flags, you are still asking if you should go ahead, bet it with me, if you born 4pikin, 3 go be for the Seyi guy, 1 go be for you, or make all of them even be for for Seyi. Imagine, she dey put your call on hold for another guy and yet, Yiu still dey play the mumu game, anyways, every sharp guy was once a mumu, your own time of mumu don come be that. E don do me too before, but my own no reach this your own level, make I yarn you, that Seyi guy go don turn your so called gf kpekus to oil drilling hole, Oloun, e don wide 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You go make the guy cry with this your comment grin

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Elonmuzk(m): 2:14pm On Jun 22, 2023
Kid, focus. Your priority should be getting into school and making good grades. Forget women for now, they will come when you become successful in life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by jice(m): 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2023
there are red flags there. However, watch and if you do pray, pray

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by omolola100(f): 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2023
vibrant40:
Okay. I met this girl in an exam hall, we were both writing exams, so we did the student things, she asked me a maths question which she was kind of afraid of and me being a maths person answered her question and moved on with with my exams. After the exams she search for me to say her gratitude and we moved on. I think after the results was released and she got an A in the exams was when she had to find me and got me on Facebook. She chatted me and introduced herself, so we began chatting from there and that was how I got to know she is my kind of woman.

I asked her out, we started dating or lemme say I started dating her because at a pint she told me we were only friends during the time, be she do come to my side, we do touch and kiss but no s*x. Down the lane I got to know she had a guy whom she was dating but she could not marry because she has so many revelations and dreams that he is not the one and according to her, the guy had so many red flags. At a point I put it to her she should choose what she wanted on time, the guy or myself.

According to her she choose me. Along the line, she told me about another guy disturbing her for romantic relationship, because no matter what she will tell me anything even if she knows I am gonna hurt by that, although I do take it that she is trying to literally tell me to do quick and pop the question if I really want to marry her. All of a sudden I observe she was receiving a Seyi call till like 12midnight, and I would want to call her only for her to be busy on another call for a lengthy period.

She will not stop talking about this guy whenever we are together, how good the guy is to her, she even was like we have the same character but only that the guy is taller than I am and she had also never shy away from talking about the physically height of her dream children.

I saw all these as competition and keep letting her know how much I love and want to marry her. One afternoon, she just rang me and said just a sentence, 'I will marry you'. Well that gave me the assurance I needed, I met her mother (dad is late) and I must confess she has a very good mother, the mom checks on me everyday (infact she did while I was typing this epistle). I popped the questions and she said yes. We had our introduction and currently planing on getting married.

The problem now is, she would still not stop talking about this Seyi guy. She even called me one to tell me she went to his house, that the guy called home to come, I confronted her so many times to tell her how I felt about it, she kept saying sorry and keep repeating the same thing of no cutting loose from the guy, she even claimed that at least she is not having s*x with now that they are just talking..

Some days ago we had a serious argument about this matter and she was like maybe we should even end the relationship if I don't trust her (and this has always been her anthem whenever we have serious arguments, she would say maybe we are not compatible). She later apologized and promised not to let that happen again that she would cut loose of the guy, only for us to be talking via whatsapp last night around 11:40 for to receive this guys call and they spoke for like 10mins. I ended my call, she called back later and was like it was just an innocent talk they had....

Seriously, I am tired and confused, what should I do? Please help me with your candid advice. So sorry for the long epistle and some bad grammar.

How old are you Sir?

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Dbestbrest: 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2023
I feel for you young man. Don't let this lady turn you to an idiot. After introduction she's still talking to another man? She's not serious and not ready for marriage. If you are a guy that likes giving people a second chance, then, you must call her to a serious soul searching and tell her your dos and don'ts which must be followed up to the letter. Ladies of nowadays need iron hands before they can take a man serious. Never believe a woman that's spending longer time on phone to talk to another man when she's already engaged. If such lady is not cautioned, you will just be a father to children from another man. If she doesn't change after giving her your likes and dislikes, cut off with her without looking back. Don't let any unserious lady disrupt your flow of life

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2023
vibrant40:
Okay. I met this girl in an exam hall, we were both writing exams, so we did the student things, she asked me a maths question which she was kind of afraid of and me being a maths person answered her question and moved on with with my exams. After the exams she search for me to say her gratitude and we moved on. I think after the results was released and she got an A in the exams was when she had to find me and got me on Facebook. She chatted me and introduced herself, so we began chatting from there and that was how I got to know she is my kind of woman.

I asked her out, we started dating or lemme say I started dating her because at a pint she told me we were only friends during the time, be she do come to my side, we do touch and kiss but no s*x. Down the lane I got to know she had a guy whom she was dating but she could not marry because she has so many revelations and dreams that he is not the one and according to her, the guy had so many red flags. At a point I put it to her she should choose what she wanted on time, the guy or myself.

According to her she choose me. Along the line, she told me about another guy disturbing her for romantic relationship, because no matter what she will tell me anything even if she knows I am gonna hurt by that, although I do take it that she is trying to literally tell me to do quick and pop the question if I really want to marry her. All of a sudden I observe she was receiving a Seyi call till like 12midnight, and I would want to call her only for her to be busy on another call for a lengthy period.

She will not stop talking about this guy whenever we are together, how good the guy is to her, she even was like we have the same character but only that the guy is taller than I am and she had also never shy away from talking about the physically height of her dream children.

I saw all these as competition and keep letting her know how much I love and want to marry her. One afternoon, she just rang me and said just a sentence, 'I will marry you'. Well that gave me the assurance I needed, I met her mother (dad is late) and I must confess she has a very good mother, the mom checks on me everyday (infact she did while I was typing this epistle). I popped the questions and she said yes. We had our introduction and currently planing on getting married.

The problem now is, she would still not stop talking about this Seyi guy. She even called me one to tell me she went to his house, that the guy called home to come, I confronted her so many times to tell her how I felt about it, she kept saying sorry and keep repeating the same thing of no cutting loose from the guy, she even claimed that at least she is not having s*x with now that they are just talking..

Some days ago we had a serious argument about this matter and she was like maybe we should even end the relationship if I don't trust her (and this has always been her anthem whenever we have serious arguments, she would say maybe we are not compatible). She later apologized and promised not to let that happen again that she would cut loose of the guy, only for us to be talking via whatsapp last night around 11:40 for to receive this guys call and they spoke for like 10mins. I ended my call, she called back later and was like it was just an innocent talk they had....

Seriously, I am tired and confused, what should I do? Please help me with your candid advice. So sorry for the long epistle and some bad grammar.

They are fuxking ur girlfriend

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Harlekarmar: 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2023
I think d girl likes seyi more than u because of his height and other trait which u don’t have. But u are more serious and dedicated than seyi. If I were u, I would be patient and I would not rush things. Also, I would be more faithful to myself in d decision making. I believe u must have heard story about married woman sleeping with their ex’s after marriage. This type of triangular relationship always gives room for it

4 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by ojex004: 2:21pm On Jun 22, 2023
The OP Na mumuni, friend to ambali
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 22, 2023
Zonefree:

Heaven bear me witness, if you're my brother, I'll exchange you for a sachet of weed. You're disgrace to humanity and a waste of space!
grin grin grin grin. I SWEAR TO GOD. I GO EXCHANGE THE GUY AM FOR GBANA. HE JUST DULL ANYHOW

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by WIZGUY69(m): 2:25pm On Jun 22, 2023
grin What's all these simpism epidemic ravaging the surface of the earth these days? Is it access to humanity or absence of father figure in most families or the rise of feminism?

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by mechanics(m): 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2023
Zonefree:

Heaven bear me witness, if you're my brother, I'll exchange you for a sachet of weed. You're disgrace to humanity and a waste of space!
He needs your advice, this is not necessary.
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by mechanics(m): 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
My advice is for you to stop all forms of communication and relationship, she's not your type of woman.
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by LoveJesus87(m): 2:30pm On Jun 22, 2023
vibrant40:

I had the same experience or something similar. For the sake of kindness, I would tell u d obvious. DONT MARRY HER
Because I can't understand how a full grown 'man' like you will be asking this unimaginably silly question.

You need help, seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by LoveJesus87(m): 2:31pm On Jun 22, 2023
Zonefree:

asin, d guy is unbelievable. I want to believe its just a write up

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by BarakBishop: 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2023
You're dating a digital Olosho,you will soon learn from your own experience and the ending won't be pleasant

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Johnjanrt: 2:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
angry
Zonefree:

grin cheesy wink cheesy grin
Simps deserve all they're going through

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by SirLinks: 2:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
Develop close friendship with another girl and constantly talk to ur girl about how amazing she is, and if possible have her come visit u, while u guys cook together and watch things unfold.
If she truly liked u, she'll be pissed, if she doesnt she'll still act pissed and use it as a basis to end the relationship citing ur infidelity as the reason

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by diogo23: 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2023
vibrant40:

You are the most foolish person I ever see on nairaland, A girl is cheating on you in your face and you are here asking stupid questions, That girl have move on its just a matter of time before girl tell you

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by kwasoly(m): 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2023
vibrant40:

Don't marry her for your own sanity and peace of mind...
Abi you want to die Young?

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2023
vibrant40:

Wake up man!
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by mich2012: 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2023
Zonefree:

This cracked me up smiley
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Ojukwu007(m): 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2023
Bro! I don’t know how old you are but people who have seen things in this life would immediately halt or call off all marriage plans with such a person; be it man or woman!

Please don’t learn the hard way, do not let emotions cloud your judgement! Most red flags you ignore now..would definitely haunt you eventually.

Being too soft in a relationship is a NO NO. Make your stance known and stick to it. Your woman is manipulative and it seems she already boxed you up.

Be wise NWOKEM!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Imasurvivor: 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2023
She is 29 and still childish.well maybe she is very pretty.Every woman at that age should not be openly comparing her boo with another man. Don’t rush to marry her yet.let her make up her mind first, otherwise na Seyi go dey console her any time you have small misunderstanding.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by MrColdsweat: 3:12pm On Jun 22, 2023
That seyi guy dey give your woman penicillin.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by EriMma1: 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2023
You're dating a small girl who doesn't understand what commitment is all about and the importance of it in a relationship.
She believes she still has enough time to cruise and test the waters. so don't tie her down with marriage otherwise you'll regret it

Let her go and discover herself. Experience different sides of relationship and mature in the process. Then will she be ready to commit to one man.

Meanwhile, look for someone whos been there, done that, ready to settle down and marry. That girl is not ready.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by HonestJOE: 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2023
Hezzyluv:
From what you have written, it appears you're talking about SSCE exams and the first seating.

But, the last time I checked, children have taken over writing WAEC and NECO i.e you maybe oneundecided

Therefore, concentrate on making yourself better version in the coming years.

I stand to be corrected tho. kiss

I disagree. He sounds like a mature guy at such a ripe age for marriage. Both of them. Remember even the lady's mum is involved.

My only advice to him is that most times, women do fall in love with more than one man. She is just confused on her choice. Mr man should quit, because it's definitely going to continue in the marriage or be done behind the scene.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by HonestJOE: 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2023
My only advice to him is that most times, women do fall in love with more than one man. She is just confused on her choice. Mr man should quit, because it's definitely going to continue in the marriage or be done behind the scene.
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by HonestJOE: 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2023

Did you say you are telling her you love her? Even when it's obvious to you that she is into the other guy? Get a life bro...
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Rubicon80: 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
You are playing with ur happiness. She always talking about the guy whenever she is around you is a red flag. Visiting the guy is the end of the relationship. There is noting like innocent talk. My advice here is try to withdraw attention, love, and caring u are giving to her, it will help u see clear. Try talking to other girls and observe her reactions to it. Just take ur time and develop a big heart for ur self

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by HonestJOE: 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
vibrant40:

Hmmmm
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by HayB100(m): 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
Uptheante:

You go make the guy cry with this your comment grin
Hahahaha!!! Oloun, truth is bitter, nah so them take clear me to when e dey happen to me too, if not for my brother wey gimme better OT, I for raise another man pikin🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ / Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.