Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do (42367 Views)

Lady Seeks Advice After ‘Mistakenly’ Accusing Unemployed Fiancé Of Stealing N150 / Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot / Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Greattha: 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2023
Guy!

See forensics

Not everyone will understand that her statement.

MarketDispatch:

If you read between the lines, you'll see that she killed the biological father, and she does not want to go through that route again by killing the sister.

5 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Justkatty(f): 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2023
Even though I don't support cheating of any kind, he should also be made to swear too with the juju.
undecided

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by gaby(m): 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2023
The second lady should be investigated for the death of her daughter's biological father...

4 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by DBraveT(m): 3:18pm On Jun 26, 2023
Hence the reason i support "no hymen no vow" agenda. I can never tolerate such promiscous lady as a wife..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Tripitaka: 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2023
Debater:
May God punish the lady
As for my wife, she was even the one that requested a DNA test when she gave birth to our first child last year, to prove her fidelity.

DNA doesn't prove fidelity. It only proves that the child is yours.

Just saying.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Caramia2020(m): 3:21pm On Jun 26, 2023
Obakoolex:

Smart lady, that doesn't mean she's not cheating on you undecided
The probability will be high, she might av played away match n she cleared up the trace, so she asked for it to form fidelity Bank staff. Highly manipulative.

13 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by tuzle(m): 3:24pm On Jun 26, 2023
MarketDispatch:

If you read between the lines, you'll see that she killed the biological father, and she does not want to go through that route again by killing the sister.
omo when u said this the last sentence started masking sense to me. U may be right

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Poske95(m): 3:24pm On Jun 26, 2023
Reminderz:
when it comes to social relationships, most women are smart and not intelligent, while most men are intelligent and not smart...

women are brutally manipulative, cunning and powerful... underrate them at your own risk... a man without the redpill is a dead man walking... it only takes a predatory female to finish him off... dear awoken men, you have responsibilities to carry out on your sons and brothers to avoid them treading the same path of fallen men...

if the story is true which I believe it is due to a even more crazy scenarios I've experienced and seen, then I would say a man who let emotions override his logical ability will pay dearly for its consequences when it comes to dealing with the opposite sex...

the woman said the baby was born prematurely and he believed her... smh... and can anyone tell me? what is that route that she doesn't want to go through again? murder? bro when we warned many men here on the red flags to look out for, some foolish men and women commented that it's nothing to be worried about... well I hope they end up the same way as those fallen men... one lesson in life is to never try to save anyone who doesn't want to be saved.. life will surely deliver a very painful lesson to them, that's if they are lucky to be alive...

dear men, after speaking on some red flags to watch out for some couple of weeks ago and why it shouldn't be taken slightly... this is another set of red flags to look out for which I got from one of my divorced male friend who found out his wife was cheating on him...

1) always note down the last time you slept with your wife...

2) dna test is a must and most especially if you didn't meet her a virgin... try as much to find out and most especially on your first child...

3) her survival comes first and her child second... you're never considered or treated with less importance..

4) a woman will go any desperate lengths to get her secrets covered...

5) women will cheat on you and you may never find out till you die..

6) women will give you the craziest sex style and cook your favourite food, send you the best love letters and still be cheating on you...

7) a man who relies on a woman and believes everything a woman says is a man destined to fail...

8 ) your purpose and mission should come before any woman...

9) women are not going anywhere...

10) you can either love or understand woman, you can't do both... if I'm to choose, I will choose the latter because I've understood that women don't love men...

finally, save yourself man.. no one is coming to save you...

I love when Man Afrique critique like this.
On point.

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by schoolboymatt(m): 3:24pm On Jun 26, 2023
MarketDispatch:

u confirmed my thoughts.

3 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by GoodGovernance: 3:28pm On Jun 26, 2023
The solution to any dilemma is TRUTH.

Say and act the truth and seek forgiveness.

It is better to die for the truth, than die for the lies.Now or later,death is certain!
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by VULCAN(m): 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2023
You are sharp.

I believe so too.

McStoic:
The secret solution seems to be murder to me ...take care
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by AZControversial(m): 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2023
undecided

She 'mistakenly' reconnected with her ex.....

The truth must be revealed eventually;

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by VULCAN(m): 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2023
It's when you read things like this post that you are reminded why truly evil people are so comfortable with destruction.

Notice this person completely absolves the wife of any responsibility for the situation.

So her deception is good and needs to be protected at the cost of wasting lives.

The wife had already killed the ex and is now contemplating killing the ex's sister.

God protect me from such twisted souls like the wife and this poster

Buddha3:
No matter who you are, if you threaten the peace and sanctity of my family's well-being and existence, I'll end you!

That woman has no business going online to ask for advice. Even if that girl is not biologically the man's child, the man has found love and fatherhood in the little girl. He is at peace. As far as I'm concerned, he's the father of the girl cause he's been shouldering her responsibilities from birth.

Nobody go fit blackmail me for this life. I'll fix you permanently without thinking twice. Don't know why any human will sit somewhere and take delight in being a source of pain to a loving and peaceful family.

5 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by zed7: 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2023
Reminderz:
when it comes to social relationships, most women are smart and not intelligent, while most men are intelligent and not smart...

women are brutally manipulative, cunning and powerful... underrate them at your own risk... a man without the redpill is a dead man walking... it only takes a predatory female to finish him off... dear awoken men, you have responsibilities to carry out on your sons and brothers to avoid them treading the same path of fallen men...

if the story is true which I believe it is due to a even more crazy scenarios I've experienced and seen, then I would say a man who let emotions override his logical ability will pay dearly for its consequences when it comes to dealing with the opposite sex...

the woman said the baby was born prematurely and he believed her... smh... and can anyone tell me? what is that route that she doesn't want to go through again? murder? bro when we warned many men here on the red flags to look out for, some foolish men and women commented that it's nothing to be worried about... well I hope they end up the same way as those fallen men... one lesson in life is to never try to save anyone who doesn't want to be saved.. life will surely deliver a very painful lesson to them, that's if they are lucky to be alive...

dear men, after speaking on some red flags to watch out for some couple of weeks ago and why it shouldn't be taken slightly... this is another set of red flags to look out for which I got from one of my divorced male friend who found out his wife was cheating on him...

1) always note down the last time you slept with your wife...

2) dna test is a must and most especially if you didn't meet her a virgin... try as much to find out and most especially on your first child...

3) her survival comes first and her child second... you're never considered or treated with less importance..

4) a woman will go any desperate lengths to get her secrets covered...

5) women will cheat on you and you may never find out till you die..

6) women will give you the craziest sex style and cook your favourite food, send you the best love letters and still be cheating on you...

7) a man who relies on a woman and believes everything a woman says is a man destined to fail...

8 ) your purpose and mission should come before any woman...

9) women are not going anywhere...

10) you can either love or understand woman, you can't do both... if I'm to choose, I will choose the latter because I've understood that women don't love men...

finally, save yourself man.. no one is coming to save you...

A man who worries so much is usually the easiest to scam or die of hypertension.

Solve this problem easily by marrying a good woman. You only have sleepless nights and worry so much when you marry a hôe.
Many men are married to hôes all in the name of marrying a woke or happening chic.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by dontrulee: 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2023
The solution I have is scary and I don't want to go through that route again!

She killed the biological father of her daughter and she's contemplating doing the same to the sister.

Woman can be sinister and devilish if they've no options or pushed to the wall.

I just pity the husband who's loving gorgeously on a daughter that isn't his, if he eventually finds out, the shock may kill him. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by omoyeni37: 3:53pm On Jun 26, 2023
The wife has killed before.

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by stevups(m): 3:53pm On Jun 26, 2023
MarketDispatch:

You are highly intelligent

4 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Firstcitizen: 3:53pm On Jun 26, 2023
Debater:
May God punish the lady
As for my wife, she was even the one that requested a DNA test when she gave birth to our first child last year, to prove her fidelity.

I see a marriage without trust sha.

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by qaulyns27: 3:53pm On Jun 26, 2023
I will advice you tell your husband and be ready to bear the consequences.
Pray to God for him to help you.
God bless you.
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Washington2070(m): 3:56pm On Jun 26, 2023
You are such a good reader BIG KUDOS

If you read between the lines, you'll see that she killed the biological father, and she does not want to go through that route again by killing the sister. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Washington2070(m): 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2023
You are such a good reader BIG KUDOS

If you read between the lines, you'll see that she killed the biological father, and she does not want to go through that route again by killing the sister. [/quote][b][/b]

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Aguogba(m): 3:59pm On Jun 26, 2023
Sonnobax15:
undecided
Wahala for any man out there wey trust him banny finish.......I just wish weddings of nowadays can be conducted in shrines instead of churches undecided. Same circle will surely continue once she gets connected with that her so-called Ex, because she'll definitely cheat on him too..

Mumu woman undecided
Na exactly wetin Ned Nwoko did. Sabi man.
Shrine wedding

3 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2023
VULCAN:
It's when you read things like this post that you are reminded why truly evil people are so comfortable with destruction.

Notice this person completely absolves the wife of any responsibility for the situation.

so her deception is good and needs to be protected at the cost of wasting lives.

The wife had already killed the ex and is now contemplating killer the ex's sister.

God protect me from such twisted souls like the wife and this poster

I have no business commenting on the woman's marital deceptions or her "presumed" extreme measures at solving them. Every human will shoulder the consequences of their actions and decisions in life.

Some of you often sound like infidelity and deception in marriages always stems from the women, when we all know it's a two-way street. Perhaps you should wait until you're married, then you can decide to butcher your wife in your kitchen the day you get to realise she cheated on you.

My very point of concern solidly remains that no human is going to be given the liberty to sow discord in my family, to the point of wrecking a home I have toiled to build. You can call me whatever names you like, it won't change my stand.
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Savechild23: 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2023
U kullied your first husband and now you are about to kill your second husband

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Codes151(m): 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2023
him too will swear the he did not sleep with another woman in 2years
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by kkins25(m): 4:12pm On Jun 26, 2023
Setlle some agberos to break one or two of her fingers(the blackmailer). She won't disturb after that.
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Posh2018: 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2023
zed7:

A man who worries so much is usually the easiest to scam or die of hypertension.

Solve this problem easily by marrying a good woman. You only have sleepless nights and worry so much when you marry a hôe.
Many men are married to hôes all in the name of marrying a woke or happening chic.

Is another skill (maybe just Grace) to identify a good lady. Especially if you are young and still dreaming.
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Posh2018: 4:15pm On Jun 26, 2023
Codes151:
him too will swear the he did not sleep with another woman in 2years

No need. The world accepts polygamy but not polyandry

3 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by naturefellow(m): 4:18pm On Jun 26, 2023
McStoic:
The secret solution seems to be murder to me ...take care
more problems actually
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Cas1741: 4:21pm On Jun 26, 2023
And he too will swear that he never cheated or had affairs with someone else while in the US abi? It goes both ways.
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Stevven(m): 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2023
I am without words. The Fear of a woman is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Joshcoli(m): 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2023
I wonder why you will hardly see the "F" gender commenting on thread like this

Are they guilty or something or maybe na guilty conscience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! / LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) / Should I Shoot My Shot At Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.