Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do (42410 Views)

Lady Seeks Advice After ‘Mistakenly’ Accusing Unemployed Fiancé Of Stealing N150 / Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot / Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Vijuchoco(f): 7:35pm On Feb 22
Oluromantic:
I fear woman o
Olu how far? How's family?
It's been a while o, se ko si??
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Kipaji: 12:13am On Feb 23
Debater:
Yeah, we did it
And the results were sent to both our emails and also the hard copy
'Twas my child

Did you do the test in a hospital she chose?
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Gaddafih001(m): 5:15am On Feb 23
Gadafii:
May the help you desire never come to you until you are caught and disgraced

Why did she pin the bele onn the husband when the person that impregnated her was still alive, why the father no take responsibility that she even had to give the pregnancy to another man, why would such man or her sister lay claim to the daughter now that she’s grown, either the story is fake or the wife is evil and dumb
Insha Allah
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by MetalJigsaw(m): 5:26pm On Feb 26
Joshcoli:
I wonder why you will hardly see the "F" gender commenting on thread like this

Are they guilty or something or maybe na guilty conscience
I was about typing something like this. The way women avoid threads like this is amazing
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:15am On Feb 29
Debater:
May God punish the lady
As for my wife, she was even the one that requested a DNA test when she gave birth to our first child last year, to prove her fidelity.

you do know that a positive DNA test on your children doesnt prove that your wife is faithful, right? it can simply means that she is always wearing condoms when cheating on you.... just saying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Debater(m): 3:04pm On Feb 29
MrBrownJay1:

you do know that a positive DNA test on your children doesnt prove that your wife is faithful, right? it can simply means that she is always wearing condoms when cheating on you.... just saying.
Imagine something I posted last year
Una bad belle too much 😒

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* / Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.