Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do (42415 Views)

Lady Seeks Advice After ‘Mistakenly’ Accusing Unemployed Fiancé Of Stealing N150 / Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot / Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by maticar: 2:34pm On Jun 26, 2023
where's that skank siofra and jennyclay or whatever their names are?

make una come out and defend these ones

5 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Biola67: 2:36pm On Jun 26, 2023
Jennyclay come and see your sisters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by brain54(m): 2:36pm On Jun 26, 2023
Marriage couples Cheating everywhere…

From both genders.

By the way seems the husband ain’t interested in the wife having cheated.

He just wants to perform the cleansing rights.

The wife’s pride is huge though to accept this.

That’s if it’s a true story though!
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Cjayboy: 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2023
Do you want to kill your ex sister or husband? by saying 'The Route you wants to follow is scary'.

Abeg talk true jarri...

3 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by AliEzeOlu: 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2023
Who else noticed that it was the same woman that killed her ex i.e the father of her daughter?

The last paragraph of the story shows it. Now she is afraid of killing the daughter's aunty again.

Walahi, I fear who no fear women

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by quadraheem(m): 2:38pm On Jun 26, 2023
So Nairaland has now become a place where all problems are solved.
Adanwo!
Let her face whatever consequence that might come after her infidelity acts.
All these mod sometimes sef!
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by citylantern: 2:39pm On Jun 26, 2023
Go see Jennyclay on nairaland she'll tell u what to do. By d way, have u had agbado today? cool
RiquiPuig:
Another day to take your time to fear women especially naija women.

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by quadraheem(m): 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2023
So Nairaland has now become a place where all problems are solved as if it's a matter of urgent national interest.
Adanwo!
Let her face whatever consequence that might come after her infidelity acts.
All these mod sometimes sef!
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Omoawoke: 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2023
Debater:
Yeah, we did it
And the results were sent to both our emails and also the hard copy
'Twas my child

She’s definitely cheating on you. That psychological game is an ancient tactics.
She is very smart, she was sure that child belongs to you, so she insisted on dna to put a smokescreen on her other cheatings

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Stanleyucee(m): 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2023
Reminderz:
when it comes to social relationships, most women are smart and not intelligent, while most men are intelligent and not smart...

women are brutally manipulative, cunning and powerful... underrate them at your own risk... a man without the redpill is a dead man walking... it only takes a predatory female to finish him off... dear awoken men, you have responsibilities to carry out on your sons and brothers to avoid them treading the same path of fallen men...

if the story is true which I believe it is due to a even more crazy scenarios I've experienced and seen, then I would say a man who let emotions override his logical ability will pay dearly for its consequences when it comes to dealing with the opposite sex...

the woman said the baby was born prematurely and he believed her... smh... and can anyone tell me? what is that route that she doesn't want to go through again? murder? bro when we warned many men here on the red flags to look out for, some foolish men and women commented that it's nothing to be worried about... well I hope they end up the same way as those fallen men... one lesson in life is to never try to save anyone who doesn't want to be saved.. life will surely deliver a very painful lesson to them, that's if they are lucky to be alive...

dear men, after speaking on some red flags to watch out for some couple of weeks ago and why it shouldn't be taken slightly... this is another set of red flags to look out for which I got from one of my divorced male friend who found out his wife was cheating on him...

1) always note down the last time you slept with your wife...

2) dna test is a must and most especially if you didn't meet her a virgin... try as much to find out and most especially on your first child...

3) her survival comes first and her child second... you're never considered or treated with less importance..

4) a woman will go any desperate lengths to get her secrets covered...

5) women will cheat on you and you may never find out till you die..

6) women will give you the craziest sex style and cook your favourite food, send you the best love letters and still be cheating on you...

7) a man who relies on a woman and believes everything a woman says is a man destined to fail...

8 ) your purpose and mission should come before any woman...

9) women are not going anywhere...

10) you can either love or understand woman, you can't do both... if I'm to choose, I will choose the latter because I've understood that women don't love men...

finally, save yourself man.. no one is coming to save you...
nice write-up.💯

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by OluwaEbuka1: 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2023
"I do not want to go through that route again" the second woman that pinned her boyfriend's child on her husband. It means she has killed someone before - probably the father of her daughter because he died 1 year after she was born.

Fear women ooh

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by UrPapa: 2:43pm On Jun 26, 2023
Tell her to go
There’s nothing like juju
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by ednut1(m): 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2023
The tradition is based on fear and guilt. No actual power dey there lol

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Greystone: 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2023
Oluromantic:
I fear woman o

You are very wise

4 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by ebenezary(m): 2:50pm On Jun 26, 2023
MarketDispatch:

If you read between the lines, you'll see that she killed the biological father, and she does not want to go through that route again by killing the sister.

Very deep observation, is like she wither don't want to kill the daughter or biological father's sister

4 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by WAPINATION: 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2023
Oluromantic:
I fear woman o

Oga no fear woman…Woman na human being too her body no be fire wood blood runs through it too ok can the man also swear he did not sleep with another woman all through the two years?

The woman should go ahead and tell him the truth its not her fault alone its not easy to keep a woman who is not a virgin d*ckless for 2 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Fryx: 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2023
Debater:
May God punish the lady
As for my wife, she was even the one that requested a DNA test when she gave birth to our first child last year, to prove her fidelity.

Fear women like that.
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by nedekid: 2:54pm On Jun 26, 2023
RiquiPuig:
Another day to take your time to fear women especially naija women.
Oga fear all women. Naija women even betta pass. All other African women worse, to them to nack no be big deal. Oyinbo own nko, na for your presence them go nack sef, you talk piam, them call olopa arrest you ontop. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by tonytony208(m): 2:57pm On Jun 26, 2023
Debater:
Yeah, we did it
And the results were sent to both our emails and also the hard copy
'Twas my child

1. Who chose the lab for the DNA test? You or her

2. How are you sure she didn't make arrangements with the DNA lab behind your back to change the result?

17 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by gidjah(m): 2:57pm On Jun 26, 2023
Not holding swy for the missed road lady here , but oga that left for twoood years ,how does he expect his wife to cope or I am missing out of the full details here ? Men do worst in most cases scenario I have come across, but we seem to have made it men's world ...cheating in union is not a monopoly to. Particular sex abeg, it's just that out horrible culture paints women more in bed light when it comes to adultery.Men
and women alike should start paying prices or cheating even in ordinary relationship not just marriage ,then we shall see how it goes ..which sex falls most !! My two cent.

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Maliqcious: 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2023
Oluromantic:
I fear woman o
fear women who lives with the their terrible past.

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Tallesty1(m): 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2023
It is the mistake reconnection for me.

3 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Reelmii: 2:59pm On Jun 26, 2023
Wat advice is she seeking for now...did she seek advice before reconnecting,, chatting, hanging out and planning sex with her ex

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Tallesty1(m): 3:00pm On Jun 26, 2023
MarketDispatch:

If you read between the lines, you'll see that she killed the biological father, and she does not want to go through that route again by killing the sister.
The solution she has is too risky and she doesn't want to go through that route again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Maysdevices(f): 3:02pm On Jun 26, 2023
Reminderz:
when it comes to social relationships, most women are smart and not intelligent, while most men are intelligent and not smart...

women are brutally manipulative, cunning and powerful... underrate them at your own risk... a man without the redpill is a dead man walking... it only takes a predatory female to finish him off... dear awoken men, you have responsibilities to carry out on your sons and brothers to avoid them treading the same path of fallen men...

if the story is true which I believe it is due to a even more crazy scenarios I've experienced and seen, then I would say a man who let emotions override his logical ability will pay dearly for its consequences when it comes to dealing with the opposite sex...

the woman said the baby was born prematurely and he believed her... smh... and can anyone tell me? what is that route that she doesn't want to go through again? murder? bro when we warned many men here on the red flags to look out for, some foolish men and women commented that it's nothing to be worried about... well I hope they end up the same way as those fallen men... one lesson in life is to never try to save anyone who doesn't want to be saved.. life will surely deliver a very painful lesson to them, that's if they are lucky to be alive...

dear men, after speaking on some red flags to watch out for some couple of weeks ago and why it shouldn't be taken slightly... this is another set of red flags to look out for which I got from one of my divorced male friend who found out his wife was cheating on him...

2) dna test is a must and most especially if you didn't meet her a virgin... try as much to find out and most especially on your first child...

3) her survival comes first and her child second... you're never considered or treated with less importance..

6) women will give you the craziest sex style and cook your favourite food, send you the best love letters and still be cheating on you...

7) a man who relies on a woman and believes everything a woman says is a man destined to fail...

10) you can either love or understand woman, you can't do both... if I'm to choose, I will choose the latter because I've understood that women don't love men...

Some are still wishing they have 10 of these.

Some men gleefully and foolishly pine after the thought of having multiple wives like their joysticks are iron rods and their wallets are deeper than the ocean. And even at that, what do you think a woman is?

Men are very ignorant about the depth of a woman’s mind because of the pretty faces and the front we put up to attract.

They see men with multiple girls and think those men are enjoying, they think those men are ordinary.

Men that love peace open their wallets and stick their rods into multiple troubles. They think it’s all about money until it’s too late and they are stuck with a marine spirit, a cheater, 8children they are forced to take care of that are not theirs, a witch, a murderer and a prostitute who brings uncountable problems by sleeping with dark men. As the saying goes, who no go no KNOW.

People think I always warn about this because I as a woman feels bad if a man thinks women are object to acquire. They don’t know I am just advising them as brothers because I KNOW what women are. Firstly, how many girlfriends have you controlled that you as a man think you can just jump into marrying multiple woMEN?

There are very few men that can handle men with breasts and vaginas, because you see Pa Ned happy and smiling with his wives, you think he is an ordinary man with money.

If you are reading this as a man and think I am jealous and women are objects to be acquired please invite me for your 8weddings.

Who no like party rice!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by stormborn28(m): 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2023
Women.....
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by StUriah(m): 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2023
You're 100% right!

Reminderz:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by WAPINATION: 3:04pm On Jun 26, 2023
Reminderz:

Ooh ma God you nailed it Sir God bless you. Every man should know this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
No matter who you are, if you threaten the peace and sanctity of my family's well-being and existence, I'll end you!

That woman has no business going online to ask for advice. Even if that girl is not biologically the man's child, the man has found love and fatherhood in the little girl. He is at peace. As far as I'm concerned, he's the father of the girl cause he's been shouldering her responsibilities from birth.

Nobody go fit blackmail me for this life. I'll fix you permanently without thinking twice. Don't know why any human will sit somewhere and take delight in being a source of pain to a loving and peaceful family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
Oluromantic:
I fear woman o

if only it is your ex self !!!!

carry better gun point her head

you get list of men even their phone numbers!

woo unto man
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by DisLifeSha: 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
That test should done in at least 3 hospitals

Debater:
May God punish the lady
As for my wife, she was even the one that requested a DNA test when she gave birth to our first child last year, to prove her fidelity.

6 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by biggie73(m): 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
It's a gaju. I love that trado.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics / LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) / Is It Right For A 30-Year-Old Man To Date An 18-Year-Old Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.