Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do (42413 Views)

Lady Seeks Advice After ‘Mistakenly’ Accusing Unemployed Fiancé Of Stealing N150 / Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot / Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by MrColdsweat: 4:32pm On Jun 26, 2023
Women and accountability are 2 parallel lines.

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Ijaya123: 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2023
Anybody observed that females are not commenting on this thread.

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by zed7: 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2023
Posh2018:

Is another skill (maybe just Grace) to identify a good lady. Especially if you are young and still dreaming.

Maybe a bit of luck, however, most people marry for the wrong reasons. Marry for the right reasons and see yourself getting luckier than others.
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by ottersberger(m): 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2023
Madam, na Thunder ⛈️ go Sha fire 🔥 you small.

You're a dishonest human. My hash criticism of you is not because you cheated on your spouse, but because you remain unrepentant.

You want people on a forum populated 70 percent by men to advice you on how to evade deserved consequences and continue the same evil that has befallen most of us from your equally notoriously cheating gender abi?.

Let me break it to you as it is. Your husband is probably selling you horseshit on that traditional scope, although it does exists in some localities, but he got you right there. Smart guy like me.

Refuse to follow through, and you would've told him what he needs to know and he will promptly divorce your cheating behind.

Your best bet is to confess, and in a timely manner, even if I know you will do it again if the opportunity presents itself, and take the humiliation you brought to yourself.

The marriage will still break regardless, but that will present you the opportunity to show remorse if you feel it, and stage a come back.

If I hear say I marry a Nigerian girl without a richly portioned, ancestral oath at my village shrine eh, make I bend.

3 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2023
In the end men bear the brunt of it and a biblical verse comes to my mind "it is not by might,it is not by power,but by my spirit-says the lord"

Men are brazen about everything,get the backing and support of society ,women have to work on eggshells and must be very careful. On this forum we saw how a man that was married with kids yet went ahead to marry a naive girl deceitful being pardoned.

In the long run what does it do? Make you more vulnerable as a man. Knowing fully that society never forgives women even for a sin she presumably committed two decades ago in her teenage years while men get the pass and encourages women to forgive the most painful experiences : women will go all extent to cover her shame,including killing the man. This is the monster we created.

He has an extra marital affair,had a love child,he gets a pass,both baby mama and child are doing fine and he still services his mistress. You as a woman make such mistake? Your reputation is ruined for life and you and your kids are kicked out with eternal shame. What is the only option left?( Ever wondered why men die as soon as they start investigation into their wives?) Isn't it better to be pitied as a widow than shamed as a divorcee and your children be perpetually taunted as bastards?

When men torment their wives,they pray for relief, obviously they are two means: through his death or through divorce. The former will gain you pity and support,the other gives you scorn,shame, ostracization. So I believe that you know which choice a wise woman chooses. There is a reason why women were asked to swear on their husbands corpses.

In the 19th century,Benin women were asked to bring forth their husbands to be slaughtered ,they willingly did. A woman enjoying the security,love and salvation power of a masculine man will hesitate doing that.

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by yomi007k(m): 4:57pm On Jun 26, 2023
grin

I need to save this format.
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Dancebreaker: 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
McStoic:
The secret solution seems to be murder to me ...take care
Ehen na. The lady don kpai somebody before. Possibly the biological father of the little girl. May be he demanded more access or wanted his daughter for good.

If you nor fear run from woman, leg must be "paining" you or you are suicidal.

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by kenex4ever(m): 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2023
Does the tradition allow the man to have segs wherever he is?
I think he should also join in the swearing.

How can you be away for 2years and be having segs then tie another person down with tradition.

For the second part, that is a terrible woman/murderer

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Ewaochesamco: 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2023
Some women are useless, u go back to ur ex who disappointed u b4 u met ur husband and got married to him.

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by somtochukwu161: 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2023
That's reward for been greedy I have no advice for you sort Ur self out.food for thought

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by accountantben: 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2023
Why is everyone condemning her? It's not easy to stay without ur partner for 2 good yrs. If I may ask? Is the hubby not having a good time over there in the US? Would he also swear that he has not slept with any other woman since he left his family for America. Why would only the female folks be punished for sensitive issues like this. No one is at fault here, cos the hubby have not been around for her. Wisdom should be applied when it comes to sensitive issues like this. I will suggest you open up to your husband about it, and allow both families to take it up from there. The matter can still be settle amicably. I wish u goodluck dear.

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Menclothing: 5:48pm On Jun 26, 2023
This is hilarious
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by egopersonified(f): 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2023
czarr:
hope you did the DNA test? because she could say that just to manipulate you into believing she has nothing to hide.

Or for future purposes as evidence
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by mycaremimi(f): 5:51pm On Jun 26, 2023
Tell your husbands the truth.....
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by egopersonified(f): 5:51pm On Jun 26, 2023
accountantben:
Why is everyone condemning her? It's not easy to stay without ur partner for 2 good yrs. If I may ask? Is the hubby not having a good time over there in the US? Would he also swear that he has not slept with any other woman since he left his family for America. Why would only the female folks be punished for sensitive issues like this. No one is at fault here, cos the hubby have not been around for her. Wisdom should be applied when it comes to sensitive issues like this. I will suggest you open up to your husband about it, and allow both families to take it up from there. The matter can still be settle amicably. I wish u goodluck dear.

That's why he also gave the option of cleansing. In some traditions, I believe it's in some families who perform such sacrifices, once the husband sleeps with her, it's automatic death for him
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Ezemann(m): 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2023
Reminderz:
when it comes to social relationships, most women are smart and not intelligent, while most men are intelligent and not smart...

women are brutally manipulative, cunning and powerful... underrate them at your own risk... a man without the redpill is a dead man walking... it only takes a predatory female to finish him off... dear awoken men, you have responsibilities to carry out on your sons and brothers to avoid them treading the same path of fallen men...
Bro I have experienced number 6
Some men need to learn lessons the hard way.

if the story is true which I believe it is due to a even more crazy scenarios I've experienced and seen, then I would say a man who let emotions override his logical ability will pay dearly for its consequences when it comes to dealing with the opposite sex...

the woman said the baby was born prematurely and he believed her... smh... and can anyone tell me? what is that route that she doesn't want to go through again? murder? bro when we warned many men here on the red flags to look out for, some foolish men and women commented that it's nothing to be worried about... well I hope they end up the same way as those fallen men... one lesson in life is to never try to save anyone who doesn't want to be saved.. life will surely deliver a very painful lesson to them, that's if they are lucky to be alive...

dear men, after speaking on some red flags to watch out for some couple of weeks ago and why it shouldn't be taken slightly... this is another set of red flags to look out for which I got from one of my divorced male friend who found out his wife was cheating on him...

1) always note down the last time you slept with your wife...

2) dna test is a must and most especially if you didn't meet her a virgin... try as much to find out and most especially on your first child...

3) her survival comes first and her child second... you're never considered or treated with less importance..

4) a woman will go any desperate lengths to get her secrets covered...

5) women will cheat on you and you may never find out till you die..

6) women will give you the craziest sex style and cook your favourite food, send you the best love letters and still be cheating on you...

7) a man who relies on a woman and believes everything a woman says is a man destined to fail...

8 ) your purpose and mission should come before any woman...

9) women are not going anywhere...

10) you can either love or understand woman, you can't do both... if I'm to choose, I will choose the latter because I've understood that women don't love men...

finally, save yourself man.. no one is coming to save you...
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by onome2013: 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2023
This can be likened to a sore, on the face which is difficult to hide. Go to your dad and tell him the truth, they will send some members of your family to beg him, and God will torch his heart for him to accept the cleansing exercise. YOU ARE NOT THE FIRST AND NOT THE LAST TO DO SUCH MISTAKES. Out 1000 women 997 has done this and some realised and retracted back. Good luck
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by frankblinkz(m): 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2023
Stanleyucee:
nice write-up.💯
I actually saved this stuff,it's an eye opener.
I fear women Alot
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Chinny024(f): 6:07pm On Jun 26, 2023
Ghen ghen ghen....That's how someone refused to marry my cousin cos we have a tradition of cheat and run mad by our married women...Lol...but our men are skydiving on women 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Manna4Gurls: 6:12pm On Jun 26, 2023
My mood since this yr

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Newton2024: 6:15pm On Jun 26, 2023
Debater:
May God punish the lady
As for my wife, she was even the one that requested a DNA test when she gave birth to our first child last year, to prove her fidelity.

Red flag!

Your wife has mumufied you. She is smarter than you Bro.

4 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Manna4Gurls: 6:19pm On Jun 26, 2023
kenex4ever:
Does the tradition allow the man to have segs wherever he is?
I think he should also join in the swearing.

How can you be away for 2years and be having segs then tie another person down with tradition.

Is not hard detecting a møroñ
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Prenonjebose: 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2023
Pinning another man's child on the husband is the main issue here, not to talk of that suspicion that she may have killed the daughter's father.
It's terrible. No advice to give to her

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Chigorkizz(m): 6:42pm On Jun 26, 2023
Na wa oo
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by kenex4ever(m): 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2023
Manna4Gurls:

Is not hard detecting a møroñ
You and your entire lineage na møroñ
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by Cheeryfeet: 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2023
Debater:
May God punish the lady
As for my wife, she was even the one that requested a DNA test when she gave birth to our first child last year, to prove her fidelity.
To also prove to her self you are truly the father cos she was a bit confused

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by MamaletASO: 8:11pm On Jun 26, 2023
This story is big oo..

Anyways,
What I saw there is that "another man that is not the owner of the pregnancy has been the one fukcing or topping the pregnancy..

Is that ok?
Won't it have any effect on the new man??
Or since the man did not know if she is pregnant or not knowing if the pregnancy is for another man..maybe it won't affect him..

Any idea..pls educate us.
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by MamaletASO: 8:14pm On Jun 26, 2023
Prenonjebose:
Pinning another man's child on the husband is the main issue here, not to talk of that suspicion that she may have killed the daughter's father.
It's terrible. No advice to give to her

My concern is the husband topping the pregnancy of another man's child...

I hope it doesn't have repercussions since he doesn't know??
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by MamaletASO: 8:20pm On Jun 26, 2023
MarketDispatch:

If you read between the lines, you'll see that she killed the biological father, and she does not want to go through that route again by killing the sister.

Pvzzy and preeek..
Women and lies..
Nah God go save men from their liess

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by MamaletASO: 8:20pm On Jun 26, 2023
MarketDispatch:

If you read between the lines, you'll see that she killed the biological father, and she does not want to go through that route again by killing the sister.

Pregnancy on my mind..

A lady is pregnant for another man..for more than 3months she didn't know she is pregnant.
If you now start dating her, and fukc her..and after two months you discovered she is pregnant..and you stay away because u knw it's not ur pregnancy..

I hope there is NO repercussions, since u didn't know she was pregnant..??
Re: A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do by mapist(m): 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2023
Reminderz:
when it comes to social relationships, most women are smart and not intelligent, while most men are intelligent and not smart...

women are brutally manipulative, cunning and powerful... underrate them at your own risk... a man without the redpill is a dead man walking... it only takes a predatory female to finish him off... dear awoken men, you have responsibilities to carry out on your sons and brothers to avoid them treading the same path of fallen men...

if the story is true which I believe it is due to a even more crazy scenarios I've experienced and seen, then I would say a man who let emotions override his logical ability will pay dearly for its consequences when it comes to dealing with the opposite sex...

the woman said the baby was born prematurely and he believed her... smh... and can anyone tell me? what is that route that she doesn't want to go through again? murder? bro when we warned many men here on the red flags to look out for, some foolish men and women commented that it's nothing to be worried about... well I hope they end up the same way as those fallen men... one lesson in life is to never try to save anyone who doesn't want to be saved.. life will surely deliver a very painful lesson to them, that's if they are lucky to be alive...

dear men, after speaking on some red flags to watch out for some couple of weeks ago and why it shouldn't be taken slightly... this is another set of red flags to look out for which I got from one of my divorced male friend who found out his wife was cheating on him...

1) always note down the last time you slept with your wife...

2) dna test is a must and most especially if you didn't meet her a virgin... try as much to find out and most especially on your first child...

3) her survival comes first and her child second... you're never considered or treated with less importance..

4) a woman will go any desperate lengths to get her secrets covered...

5) women will cheat on you and you may never find out till you die..

6) women will give you the craziest sex style and cook your favourite food, send you the best love letters and still be cheating on you...

7) a man who relies on a woman and believes everything a woman says is a man destined to fail...

8 ) your purpose and mission should come before any woman...

9) women are not going anywhere...

10) you can either love or understand woman, you can't do both... if I'm to choose, I will choose the latter because I've understood that women don't love men...

finally, save yourself man.. no one is coming to save you...

Point of correction, number 1 should be "1) always note down the last time you slept with your wife OR GIRLFRIEND..."

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* / Man Proposes To Girlfriend While Watching "The Wedding Party 2" At The Cinema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.