Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (37612 Views)

JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Annistars: 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2023
Yes
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Anfieldboss: 5:12pm On Jun 30, 2023
Certainly No. She loves keeping malice, never initiates reconciliation even when she caused the issue. Simply put she doesn't respect me. I thought I was in love when I got married, but the love has fast diminished. If I am to marry now, I will go for a very calm and respectful woman. Choleric women are very difficult to manage as wives, and I fully got to know my wife is one after marriage.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by MasterTeeUSA: 5:12pm On Jun 30, 2023
Its 50-50 for me.. I love our children, but I might have waited till 40 to get married, lol and maybe sign prenuptial knowing what other people go through. Hmmm, marriage these days...so sad. I have a friend with stroke now...the wife MIA. Think wisely...plan wisely.

[quote author=lavylilly post=124076591][/quote]

3 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Emeka71(m): 5:12pm On Jun 30, 2023
lavylilly:
How many years is your marriage?
Hello babe; please can we talk?
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Karlifate: 5:13pm On Jun 30, 2023
abobote:
Noo, then I was broke, now I have a higher taste.

Don't settle for less, so that you don't regret tomorrow

😂😂

You've met better fresh fishes.

2 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Fraih(f): 5:13pm On Jun 30, 2023
Just few months married now...Yes I would have married him. Nothing has changed even with what we both know now.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Xcelinteriors(f): 5:13pm On Jun 30, 2023
Yes because no one is perfect. I am not perfect too
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by bukatyne(f): 5:13pm On Jun 30, 2023
pappy4real:
I swear to God I wouldn't. She's totally changed and become a burden to my life. She's lost the life and vibrance and the romance in her, she's just pale, clueless and unwilling embarassed embarassed embarassed

@bold:

Might be saying same thing about you.

2 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by nizelgirl(f): 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2023
Over and over again. I don't regret saying yes to him. He understands me like we were born from the same parents and I also do so about him.

2 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Untube: 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2023
Didi2d:

Mine will never appreciate you for whatsoever you do, always ready to keep malice

Same here too. I got tired of apologizing in 2020, I made up my mind that I will never apologize to her again untill she come back to her senses and apologize.

In early 2022, I advised my wife to travel to Dubai to study a nursing course, she disagree with me. It's a long story. Some women deserve bad boys honestly. Some of us are too soft for them I swear.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Olaolex: 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2023
ahnie:
Here for the commentus grin
Same here o. But you can still contribute ma'am. Would you still marry the Odogwu you presently submit to if you knew what you know now ma'am?

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Karlifate: 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2023
Epicji:

All d xtian brothers in my church gathered me that l should not bring disgrace to d church when l wanted to cancel d wedding just a week remaining. D marriage lasted only 5yrs.am on my own now.

I hope you've now learnt how to say NO to people, when the situation demands.

If you live your life to impress people, they'll leave you high & dry to bear the brunt alone.

Put yourself first.

4 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Karlifate: 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2023
1x2x3:
The Irony is that many men shouting yes would be surprised to find out their wives would decide otherwise.

😂😂😂

Comrade 6, off the 🎤

Let's just play along.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Untube: 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2023
Chinny024:

Hmmmmm...How do u hv peace of mind then?

You will not understand until you meet extremely stubborn partner.

2 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Capernum: 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2023
Mayeldah:

Your dream or whatever is not making enough money that's why

women will support anything that brings, money and she is getting her fare share, even if it is armed robbery grin

No... Fulfillment is more than money. Infact, money is the last thing to ever consider when pursuing purpose. Financially though, I'm very average. wink wink
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:23pm On Jun 30, 2023
isabi2lof:
Well I'm not yet married but I still thank God say , I no marry the time wey I dey mumu , Maybe dem for don show me shege pro max grin grin

Walahi...!!
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Menclothing: 5:23pm On Jun 30, 2023
Mary and enjoy
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by pongwa(m): 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2023
[quote author=lavylilly post=124076591][/quote]capital NO! Take this to the bank
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Foodqueen(f): 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2023
Basiljoe:
Not yet married, from the look of things, never will. grin

U no say u no well ba grin
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by ahnie: 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2023
Royalroy I m coming for you directly... you're the most biased mod on nairaland,you support insult against women, because you re not only biased but also foolish,and I m not scared of you.

You deleted my reprisal attack on the op of this thread,but you didn't see where he threw insult at me.But left his useless comments there for all to see,how low you have become.
Nonsense schmuck.

Seun osewa,you re better call this sham of a mod to order.a mod that supports slur words on women,but protects the male gimps that insult women on nairaland.

I m not scared of anyone of you,I will tell you the bitter truth any day any time.
Highest you go cuff my acct,and you cannot do more than that.

Piece of cow dung.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Capernum: 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2023
mariahAngel:

Why then did you marry her if she didn't believe in your dreams and aspirations?

I never thought she wouldn't fall in line. She was all I ever wanted until marriage.

Please note... She's a very good woman. The ONLY issue with her is issues bordering on my passion.

Many people are falling in line.

But you know that feeling? When people are applauding you, only for you to look around and see other ladies cheering you up while your wife is perpetually absent.

5 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by BabaCommander: 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2023
Skyview01:
Yes, but i would not have married at 27. I felt i did not have enough of my bachelorhood.

Guess finance is the main reason for this? If I'm correct, I would advise you don't dwell on it. I mean, you could have waited and things would still go wrong (finance wise). Nothing is that guaranteed in life.

I married at 25 btw.

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by bigpicture001: 5:28pm On Jun 30, 2023
yea...i kno thete would b a band wagon effect
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Emeraldswt: 5:28pm On Jun 30, 2023
[quote author=lavylilly post=124076591][/quote]

Yes, I will. He's the only one that cools my temper.. 18years and still counting.

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Capernum: 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2023
PDJT:

-Be a man, go and find yourself a supportive wife. You only have ONE life to live, and when it's time to exit you will exit alone too.

-I tell young men; if you're an armed-robber it's a total waste of time marrying a woman who doesn't support armed-robbery.

It's a very hard decision. I would have betrayed the same dream and aspiration. I would be betraying my two lovely kids. I have decided to fire on without her.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Basiljoe: 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2023
Foodqueen:

U no say u no well ba grin
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Dybala11(m): 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2023
Basic123:

Same here.
Mine was at 24!....I supposed to have waited till at least 30
Eyah, too late for any regrets now. Just dust it up and move. Even though you married early, your marriage can still be a heaven on earth.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by pongwa(m): 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2023
Epicji:

All d xtian brothers in my church gathered me that l should not bring disgrace to d church when l wanted to cancel d wedding just a week remaining. D marriage lasted only 5yrs.am on my own now.
chai I feel your pain bro
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Cazzim(m): 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2023
bukatyne:

What felt missing?

What is marriage stopping you from enjoying?

why
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by ahnie: 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2023
Emeka71:
Hello babe; please can we talk?
He's a man like you,forget the pics on his do,he's a known male-slut that pimps ladies of easy virtues to men.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Capernum: 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2023
Psoul post=124128192][/quote]

Sometimes, when things are too good to be true, they often not true.

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2023
BabaCommander:

Guess finance is the main reason for this? If I'm correct, I would advise you don't dwell on it. I mean, you could have waited and things would still go wrong (finance wise). Nothing is that guaranteed in life.

I married at 25 btw.

Thanks for your kind response and insight. I moved past it already and just reflecting when i saw the topic. I was married 17 years ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My Man Is Too Attached To His Mum, Advice Needed / My Nigerian Marriage Certificate / Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.