Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (37521 Views)

JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Chinny024(f): 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2023
Freshfish4:
NEVER EVER

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.The capital letters
Easy dear
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Krak(m): 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2023
Yes, of course.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Chinny024(f): 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2023
🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by mariahAngel(f): 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2023
jaksmillioniar:
Yes cos shes d best for me I think if I Neva marry her I wont marry again.

So then, why do you beat her? undecided

3 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Patented: 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2023
YES
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by folake4u(f): 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2023
Yes. Marriage sweet with the right person.

I never marry sha. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Kcdojoto(m): 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2023
God forbid, I wouldn't have

3 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by AskNgige2: 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2023
xavuv:

No. She's not your type

Oh na mmery amaka?
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Dyfynezz12(m): 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2023
Absuchat:
Yes... I will marry my spouse over and over again.

Although I've not met her grin
Ur answer is null and void

2 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Chinny024(f): 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2023
Untube:
No, I would have settled for another lady. Since I got married to her, never had rest of mind.

Although she is a nice person but too stubborn. She always want to have her way, not what we conclude to achieve, and this have been affecting me emotionally and financially. I wish I married to someone who plans with me.

Each time I feel like leaving the house and never look back, the thought of my lovely kids won't let me. I love my kids but it will get to a stage I will let go if my life is extremely threatened.

I provide 100% of all the financial needs of my home, still no rest of mind. Some women are evil naturally.

It's well

Hmmmmm...How do u hv peace of mind then?
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Henry22(m): 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2023
Absuchat:

Werey grin
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Chinny024(f): 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2023
blabulu2000:

Most of dem are just a bunch of liars. They are saying yes " because their wives know their user name on this platform...I can bet you this opinion didn't represent a typical Naija husband. Most of them are regretting... because of their entitled mentality "Wives they have married....tueh "
No be me dey follow you suffer for your marriage....keep on suffering and pretending....till death do you part

U don leave ur marriage ?🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by vince96w2(m): 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2023
Absuchat:

when you meet her your opinion will change
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by mariahAngel(f): 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2023
shabashola:
Ha! God forbid.
😳

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by vince96w2(m): 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2023
Skyview01:
Yes but i would not have married at 27. I felt i did not have enough of my bachelorhood.

mee too...I married at 28..I had the chance to japa before marrying..now Tinubu is dealing with me
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by biggy00000(m): 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2023
No.
She is a good woman; however, I dnt think I would have even gotten married.

5 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2023
vince96w2:
mee too...I married at 28..I had the chance to japa before marrying..now Tinubu is dealing with me

I japa 4 years after marriage. I was fed up under uncle Jona and no time to wait for Tinubu! lol

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by zedegit: 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2023
TheCongo2:

So sorry to hear that.
But just don’t give up , keep on pushing with your dreams and one day she will believe.

Remember that we always have to face adversity to make our dreams come true. And those adversities can come in many shape and form

You haven't even asked what the dream is. cheesy
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by mariahAngel(f): 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2023
Capernum:
No. Simply put. She doesn't believe in my dreams and aspirations and she doesn't support it one bit.

Why then did you marry her if she didn't believe in your dreams and aspirations?
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by mariahAngel(f): 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2023
omooba969:

Wahala 😂 Mama Chinedu must not see this...lol 🤣

Alabosi!
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by kaywhy09(m): 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2023
Yes.

But sapa no gree allow me marry her.

O ti lo embarassed
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by mikkyjay(m): 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2023
The answer is no, I would have insisted on not marrying her, because I saw all the red flags, but eventually bowed to pressure now I'm suffering it alone.

7 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Postinor: 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2023
Skyview01:

6 years of courtship and 17 years of marriage no be yam and beans my brother.
wow, so u and ur wife dated for 6 yrs

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Basic123: 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2023
Skyview01:

I was writing a lot a lot of exams and more focused before marriage, I kinda slowed down after marriage till date. All my kids will wait till 30-35 before marriage.
I became more focused after marriage but didn't explore sexually
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Akeem1759(m): 4:36pm On Jun 30, 2023
No, saw the red flag early but stupid love and the love of my daughter made me stay back before reality noe set in. Divorced now sha and back to my bachelor life..

9 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Mayeldah(m): 4:36pm On Jun 30, 2023
Capernum:

Thank you. I really hope so because I need her to believe. Others have been supportive.

Your dream or whatever is not making enough money that's why

women will support anything that brings, money and she is getting her fare share, even if it is armed robbery grin

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Howyeh(f): 4:36pm On Jun 30, 2023
mariahAngel:

So then, why do you beat her? undecided
No, he only does "sometimes" grin grin
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by alfredo4u(m): 4:37pm On Jun 30, 2023
Yes I will...... dated her for 11years.....

9 years in marriage now with four adorable kids....

She is my everything

3 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Epicji: 4:37pm On Jun 30, 2023
No,l will not

3 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:37pm On Jun 30, 2023
Skyview01:

I tell all my kids never to marry early. Finish degree , masters if possible, have a property, travel the world before finally marrying.

Leave your children to make their decisions and stop projecting. That you did not find it fulfilling marrying early doesn't mean theirs will be the same. No manual to these things.

4 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by IntelligentGoat: 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
kiss
Yes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Female Genital Mutilation: Woman And Husband Escapes With Children (pic) / What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? / Cute 4 Generation Photo (Females)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.