Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (37515 Views)

JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by tesimola4real(m): 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2023
I will marry my spouse
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Freshfish4: 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2023
NEVER EVER

2 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by zoghys: 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2023
Absuchat:
Yes... I will marry my spouse over and over again.

Although I've not met her grin

You Neva know, wait till u know
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Oka4: 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2023
Again and again and again
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Pedrocross4568(m): 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2023
Yes. Over and over again.

When you keep an open mind and let God lead, you will feel it when you meet the right person.

But in all, keep putting in your best to make it work

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2023
Sholaco:
promiscuous no far from this one blood.

Typical? am i surprised ? No!
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by abobote: 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2023
Noo, then I was broke, now I have a higher taste.

Don't settle for less, so that you don't regret tomorrow

5 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Prenonjebose: 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2023
No, I wouldn't.

2 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by SuccessfulRichi: 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2023
[quote author=lavylilly post=124076591][/quote]
I'm here to read lies. Yes daddy everywhere. May God bless una home ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Mokuwe: 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2023
Yes oh, I will marry her over and over again
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by AskNgige2: 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2023
Absuchat:
Yes... I will marry my spouse over and over again.

Although I've not met her grin

Eggxactly...

What God cannot do does not exist
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by AskNgige2: 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2023
xavuv:
Yes! Infact, im born ready to marry her again

Pls borrow me your wife for 2weeks na
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Untube: 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2023
No, I would have settled for another lady. Since I got married to her, never had rest of mind.

Although she is a nice person but too stubborn. She always want to have her way, not what we conclude to achieve, and this have been affecting me emotionally and financially. I wish I married to someone who plans with me.

Each time I feel like leaving the house and never look back, the thought of my lovely kids won't let me. I love my kids but it will get to a stage I will let go if my life is extremely threatened.

I provide 100% of all the financial needs of my home, still no rest of mind. Some women are evil naturally.

It's well

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Psoul(m): 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2023
[quote author=lavylilly post=124076591[/quote]

YES. Over and over again. She may not be the best, but our level of understanding is just superb. It has made us to glide smoothly over many issues where other couples found it difficult to go through. Even those situations that have caused others divorce were settled just between two of us.

Our love have bn tested both in thick and thin and it came out strong. Money or lack of it has never put us apart. We both learned to share whatever we have without asking who responsibility it is to provide.

I'll over and over again marry this wonderful woman. Many years gone and we still feel like new boyfriend and girlfriend thing.

7 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by blackgold2018(m): 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2023
Skyview01:
Yes but i would not have married at 27. I felt i did not have enough of my bachelorhood.

then you forced you to marry early๐Ÿ˜
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2023
blackgold2018:
then you forced you to marry early๐Ÿ˜

Were you forced to quote me and comment?

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Basic123: 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2023
Skyview01:
Yes but i would not have married at 27. I felt i did not have enough of my bachelorhood.

Same here.
Mine was at 24!....I supposed to have waited till at least 30

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by bluefilm: 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2023
As I never even ready marry even at this my old age, I don't think I have any viable answer for you right now
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by dantajay: 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2023
Yes I will. If there is reincarnation in this world. When I come again I will still marry my wife again in another life.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Didi2d(m): 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2023
I knew somethings but still went ahead, na me dey regret now

7 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by confydoedowaye(m): 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2023
Skyview01:

Same here...

2 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2023
Basic123:

Same here.
Mine was at 24!....I supposed to have waited till at least 30

I was writing a lot a lot of exams and more focused before marriage, I kinda slowed down after marriage till date. All my kids will wait till 30-35 before marriage.

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by NoToPile: 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2023
Yes.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by isabi2lof: 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2023
Well I'm not yet married but I still thank God say , I no marry the time wey I dey mumu , Maybe dem for don show me shege pro max grin grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Didi2d(m): 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2023
Untube:
No, I would have settled for another lady. Since I got married to her, never had rest of mind.

Although she is a nice person but too stubborn. She always want to have her way, not what we conclude to achieve, and this have been affecting me emotionally and financially. I wish I married to someone who plans with me.

Each time I feel like leaving the house and never look back, the thought of my lovely kids won't let me. I love my kids but it will get to a stage I will let go if my life is extremely threatened.

I provide 100% of all the financial needs of my home, still no rest of mind. Some women are evil naturally.

It's well

Mine will never appreciate you for whatsoever you do, always ready to keep malice

6 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Sucre6: 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2023
lavylilly:
Acrimony comes to mind.

Not the same case with acrimony at all, in fact direct opposite
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by absoluteSuccess: 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2023
abobote:
Noo, then I was broke, now I have a higher taste.

Don't settle for less, so that you don't regret tomorrow

If she's been your sister or mother, would you have changed her during the windfall?

How long you think the wealth will last? What assurance do you have that the fine woman will not bring your downfall?

You get the woman destiny assigned to you. Like Yoruba would say, marriage is a place of education, a school that is.

If your wife is bad, make her good.
If she's good, make her better.
If she's better, make her the best.

Don't stop improving the women in your life. Whatever you do through them will come back in folds to you. Never mind their weaknesses.

4 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Successlane: 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2023
Nice2023:
I would have married her earlier.

She has added so much value to me.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by blackgold2018(m): 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2023
Skyview01:

Were you forced to quote me and comment?
answer my damn question
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by xavuv: 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2023
AskNgige2:

Pls borrow me your wife for 2weeks na

No. She's not your type

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by blabulu2000: 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2023
MarketDispatch:
This one every body is just saying Yes, Yes, so who are those people that create Topics on Nairaland complaining of their Spouses and marriage...

Most of dem are just a bunch of liars. They are saying yes " because their wives know their user name on this platform...I can bet you this opinion didn't represent a typical Naija husband. Most of them are regretting... because of their entitled mentality "Wives they have married....tueh "
No be me dey follow you suffer for your marriage....keep on suffering and pretending....till death do you part

6 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2023
blackgold2018:
answer my damn question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Female Genital Mutilation: Woman And Husband Escapes With Children (pic) / My Man Is Too Attached To His Mum, Advice Needed / What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.