Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (81768 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by ImoleNaija: 11:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
Feintline:
Jamb boss thinks everybody is like tinubu and corrupt inec officials.
Don't be suprised that this false acqusation has a political/tribal undertone.

There is a great desperation of team tinubu to find something that will link or connect Peter obi in a bad light in the eyes of the masses.
There is nothing they have not done.
There is no length they can't go.
I won't be suprised if this whole stuff has a political link.

Nobody alters or manipulates result like tinubu/yakubu inec

Se ogun laye ni?

What an arrant nonsense!

Funnily, to you & the like-minded, your post made some sense.

This kind of mentality needs overhauling.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Okechinwadike: 11:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
Styluss:
You are extremely stupiiid. I mean extremely stupiiid
must you continue to hate Igbos to your grave? because I know you will die soon

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by complexstuffs(m): 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
nedekid:

Ok. Saying it is a serial issue in the eastern part of the country might not be entirely correct or truthful. Aside an Easten governor having issues with nysc certificate where is it regular to see "dagbo/ oluwole"?
I think you should rather look at a current oga at the top having "??" about a whole history of education, from nursery to university. A speaker of Lagos, having issues with claims he is not a lawyer as he did not graduate, neither attended law school, a gov of Osun state that had kleg, before going back to do the right thing. The current governor of Lagos, allegedly having questions in court brought up by the opposition over Waec result, a ex president from the north producing invisible Waec, a former finance minister with dagbo nysc certificate, there are lots of them.
To insinuate dagbo is rampant in the east and perricularly among igbos is far fetched.
Let investigations be done on this girl and if she is guilt, must be taught a lesson.

You may console yourself with whatever you like to believe if it will make you sleep better at night.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by BlueShirtGuy: 11:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
yahoodetector:
Evil people!

*They stole Peter Obi's mandate through ballot box snatching and result mutilation...

**They are trying to steal Hilds Baci's records by sponsoring one sick looking malnourished lizard that calls herself Chef Dammy and now one Chef AdeYEYE...(WHICH THEY WILL STILL FAIL)

Now they are trying to use that useless Olayele and his cronies working in JAMB want to steal this girl's result and transfer it to one Omotola Afolabi who scored 126! shocked

See how useless these people can be!

I don't know the rationale behind competing with people who are 1 million times better and smarter than you!!

What else do you expect from the children of a fallen demon? undecided

Tueh Tueh!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I agree with you oo
No be small, "children of a fallen demon"

Ndị ofe mmanu are naturally useless people.

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by staga: 11:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

Why do IIGB0S always look for ways to justify fraud. The girl fraudulently increased her scores and all you could say is that it's because she's Igbo.

Result manipulation and fake degrees are rampant in the south east and you know it. These are the effects of "result upgrade" centers scattered all over south east.

You must be an idiot. How did she fraudulently increase her scores?

Tell us the mechanism by which it is possible to do what JAMB is accusing her of. I hate people like you with a passion.

5 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by complexstuffs(m): 11:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
Goodman2023:

Crimes like kidnapping more than 100 female students ? ...have you forgotten that an attack on BOKO haram is an attack on the north ? Am not from south east but I am educated enough to know that one is innocent until proven guilty...this topic is not for moto park brains to comment.. shift oneside abeg

He is so ashamed of his people to the extent of denying them

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by gssdobi: 11:24pm On Jul 03, 2023
Afokesco:
the country belike say nobody dey leave on it......tinubu hasn't done in Nigeria... even my state wey set produce oil ...no get refinery...

Dangote,wey get refinery, dey import fuel
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by treatise: 11:24pm On Jul 03, 2023
Feintline:

There is a great desperation of team tinubu to find something that will link or connect Peter obi in a bad light in the eyes of the masses.

GLITCH grin
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by complexstuffs(m): 11:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
Okechinwadike:
please help me and check your brain

Stop defending criminality just because She is Igbo.

The girl is still young and can still be rehabilitated but people like you are her enemy because if you keep defending her, she will only grow into a hardened criminal in future.

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Medley02(m): 11:27pm On Jul 03, 2023
For a whole JAMB to be accusing a young girl like this of manipulation speaks a lot of this nation.

#so~sad
May God heal my country
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by gawu1: 11:28pm On Jul 03, 2023
Goodman2023:

She is innocent until proven guilty by a competent court of law...you should know this at your age
Jamb has revealed that her real score was 249 but not 362 as she is being claiming. It's not me that said she forged the result. Jamb which conducted the exams confirmed the forgery. What proves are you then talking about?
However, what benefits do you think jamb stands to gain for denying that she actually scored 362, if really that was her actual score?.

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by complexstuffs(m): 11:28pm On Jul 03, 2023
staga:

You must be an idiot. How did she fraudulently increase her scores?

Tell us the mechanism by which it is possible to do what JAMB is accusing her of. I hate people like you with a passion.

You may lie to yourself and curse like a ghetto BASSTTAARRDD but that would not change the fact that the South East is litterd with "result upgrade" centers

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Jayhome24: 11:32pm On Jul 03, 2023
Feintline:

You get sense so? I doubt it.

I knew simply she is from Anambra another victim claim will begin.

If the young girl has printed the result from JAMB Portal then the jamb have to check if their any hitch or not then withdraw their statement and apologise to the young girl but bringing your stupid obi into everything makes you so useless and shameless so Tinubu will descend so low into meddling with a little girl JAMB? Is that how your family elders meddling in kindergarten issues?

Your sense gone I swear. If you like kill yourself or hang yourself obi bitch will never rule Nigeria in his lifetime.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by prophetfire: 11:32pm On Jul 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

Why do IIGB0S always look for ways to justify fraud. The girl fraudulently increased her scores and all you could say is that it's because she's Igbo.

Result manipulation and fake degrees are rampant in the south east and you know it. These are the effects of "result upgrade" centers scattered all over south east.

That intelligent girl isn't like Tinubu that forged everything from primary to fake Chicago certificate bearing a lady's name. Even his name is forged.
So don't think we're like you people and your drug lord president.

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Tektronics12: 11:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
Really stupid!
God1000:
embarassedIt seems JAMB has jumped the gun on this issue, they should have waited for the outcome of the DSS investigation before coming out with such statement.

Something isn't right if she truly printed her result from jamb website

I wholeheartedly believe her
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by julaion: 11:35pm On Jul 03, 2023
Luukasz:

Yes extremely stupid like your ancestors.. you Igbos are terrible people to be honest
U papa go say him don botn pikin him no no say nah wasted effort him born
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by LORDKing001: 11:36pm On Jul 03, 2023
ekineme:
1.I love the confidence, She has been taking first position since her primary school and more importantly she is synonymous to "369" going by her previous external examination.

2. If the "QR" bar code keep producing different scores with different candidates name then it could be technical error from Jamb server.

3. This has enter court of public opinion,. the next thing is law suit flying up and down......for the sake of the girl sanity, let Jamb not drag this isssue further, let them settle amicably with the school offline, if possible let her rewrite the said exam.

Rewriting same exam is a no for me. They'll manipulate the questions and make it harder for her to even get 200. Damn it
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by nedekid: 11:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

You may console yourself with whatever you like to believe if it will make you sleep better at night.
Console myself? Funny you. I assure you I sleep soundly when I need to, hope you do too.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by julaion: 11:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
Rooneyx:
Lol she’s not a virgin so your guess is right. Girls of nowadays
very girl no be like you wey don't rotten finish grin
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by SpaceTour: 11:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
Fake professor of JAMB
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by VALENTINEBRAND: 11:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
God will see you through this.. dear.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by rxmusa(m): 11:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
Xkonzult:

As ur common sense of decorum is fake...u are either paid to spill ethnic slur for peanuts
While ur masters desecrate our common wealth,no body will argue with u slopoke
All reasonable Nigerians are ONE great people irrespective of ethnic and religious
Get they Bleep..... bloody ...oniranu...
You think everybody is daft, dumb and imbecilic like your drugs-ravaged wretched soul? Get out kpuru mmiri sniffing ass-eating pig.
Baba re ni oniranu!
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by justmondris: 11:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
ekineme:
1.I love the confidence, She has been taking first position since her primary school and more importantly she is synonymous to "369" going by her previous external examination.

2. If the "QR" bar code keep producing different scores with different candidates name then it could be technical error from Jamb server.

3. This has enter court of public opinion,. the next thing is law suit flying up and down......for the sake of the girl sanity, let Jamb not drag this isssue further, let them settle amicably with the school offline, if possible let her rewrite the said exam.

Why will she rewrite the exam for an error that was made by JAMB and they refused to admit their flaws?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by olaoye2008: 11:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
I'm a Yoruba Man
I don't see tribal War here, the replacement also came from the same State
The Jamb Register should do the needful.
They have already tarnished their image
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by sogodihno: 11:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
On a previous thread, I said that Oloyede isn't a clean man. Many people wanted to eat me. Lmao.

JAMB is a fantastically corrupt organization. They are washing their dirty linens in public and disgracing themselves. This girl spoke with calmness, intelligence and clarity while JAMB has just been rambling on and on. Verbal diarrhea.

I sincerely pray that JAMB gets sued heavily for this. Fine them as a punitive measure. Fine them heavily for defamation of character. Next time, they will stop nefarious activities.

PS: I'm just hoping that this isn't tribally influenced.
PPS: For the cretins quoting me, I'm YORUBA.

Omo ibo shvt up.

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Alpharey: 11:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

You people are tribal fanatics. Why must EVERYTHING in this country be yoked with Ethnicity. Tha is why you people don't go far in life.. chaaiii

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by IamAsiri: 11:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

She isn't innocent. She girl most likely paid someone to do it for her

She most likely went to "result upgrade" centers that are scattered all over south east.

Pele o, Mr Judge. "Isn't", "most likely", bla bla bla... I hope you won't later eat your words.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Yankee101: 11:50pm On Jul 03, 2023
Reinvestigate

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by aestake: 11:52pm On Jul 03, 2023
Luukasz:

Yes extremely stupid like your ancestors.. you Igbos are terrible people to be honest
You're very stupid.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by SpatialKing(m): 11:52pm On Jul 03, 2023
Rooneyx:
I blame your dad on nutting on your mum when she was mad and dirty, old hag wouldn’t have given birth to this slug. Anyways, your hegoat dad should’ve just used a cheap condom instead you’re birthed

Please let me be
You that your skull would be mined soon.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Bobxin: 11:52pm On Jul 03, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
On a previous thread, I said that Oloyede isn't a clean man. Many people wanted to eat me. Lmao.

JAMB is a fantastically corrupt organization. They are washing their dirty linens in public and disgracing themselves. This girl spoke with calmness, intelligence and clarity while JAMB has just been rambling on and on. Verbal diarrhea.

I sincerely pray that JAMB gets sued heavily for this. Fine them as a punitive measure. Fine them heavily for defamation of character. Next time, they will stop nefarious activities.

PS: I'm just hoping that this isn't tribally influenced.
PPS: For the cretins quoting me, I'm YORUBA.
It can't be tribal, because jamb claimed the highest scorer is from same Anambra.

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Shikini: 11:53pm On Jul 03, 2023
Chai !!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply)

FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment / UNILORIN 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread / Yam Germinates In UNICAL Male Hostel While On Lockdown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.