Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (81909 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by pacesetting: 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
Did you watch the video or you are still doing 'most likely'? She has been taking first position since primary school. Has she also been paying someone for that?
complexstuffs:

She isn't innocent. She girl most likely paid someone to do it for her

She most likely went to "result upgrade" centers that are scattered all over south east.

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by SpatialKing(m): 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
Rooneyx:
Look at her before and after pics, this small girl don dey collect dickssss.

Just like your daughter and younger sis is doing
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Xkonzult: 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2023
rxmusa:
I know she must have been pushed into doing so by an adult. She's too young to think in that direction.

But sincerely speaking her 362 result is FAKE.

As ur common sense of decorum is fake...u are either paid to spill ethnic slur for peanuts
While ur masters desecrate our common wealth,no body will argue with u slopoke
All reasonable Nigerians are ONE great people irrespective of ethnic and religious
Get they Bleep..... bloody ...oniranu...
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by OgundeleT(m): 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
ekineme:
1.I love the confidence, She has been taking first position since her primary school and more importantly she is synonymous to "369" going by her previous external examination.

2. If the "QR" bar code keep producing different scores with different candidates name then it could be technical error from Jamb server.

3. This has enter court of public opinion,. the next thing is law suit flying up and down......for the sake of the girl sanity, let Jamb not drag this isssue further, let them settle amicably with the school offline, if possible let her rewrite the said exam.

The bar code isn't from jamb. If it is from jamb, it would have shown a link to jamb website.

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Cloudflare: 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
ekineme:
1.I love the confidence, She has been taking first position since her primary school and more importantly she is synonymous to "369" going by her previous external examination.

2. If the "QR" bar code keep producing different scores with different candidates name then it could be technical error from Jamb server.

3. This has enter court of public opinion,. the next thing is law suit flying up and down......for the sake of the girl sanity, let Jamb not drag this isssue further, let them settle amicably with the school offline, if possible let her rewrite the said exam.

JAMB should be scrab immediately. They too dey mumu. This is exactly how they keep mixing up people's results
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Buffalo2(m): 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
On a previous thread, I said that Oloyede isn't a clean man. Many people wanted to eat me. Lmao.

JAMB is a fantastically corrupt organization. They are washing their dirty linens in public and disgracing themselves. This girl spoke with calmness, intelligence and clarity while JAMB has just been rambling on and on. Verbal diarrhea.

I sincerely pray that JAMB gets sued heavily for this. Fine them as a punitive measure. Fine them heavily for defamation of character. Next time, they will stop nefarious activities.

PS: I'm just hoping that this isn't tribally influenced.
That's how he cornered one Baptist college candidate sometimes ago asking how much they paid in their school bla bla bla
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by jaxxy(m): 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2023
jamb should be ashamed of its self.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by 1Dray(m): 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
Made2Last:
I love they way they have highjacked nairaland from Seun Osewa's hands

Truly NL has been hijacked by tribal and tinubu holigans.

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by clint77ng: 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

Why do IIGB0S always look for ways to justify fraud. The girl fraudulently increased her scores and all you could say is that it's because she's Igbo.

Result manipulation and fake degrees are rampant in the south east and you know it. These are the effects of "result upgrade" centers scattered all over south east.

you think everybody is Tinubu
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Princessstee: 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ruskov:

You scanned the barcode and it came out?
Quit being a complete idiot. You can make a sensible and decent statement without insulting people. Pigs like you are the real reason why this forum is a battle ground. No sense of decorum in statements, just shouting up and down like a Loose cannon you are.
You went to her house in Anambara to scan the result and it gave the name of a Yoruba man?
You need to Quit opium. Its having adverse effects already.

I am done talking to you. Say no to Drugs.

You are a complete fool!

She said it her self that the barcode is of 2021.

why is her result format different from that of her mates?
Where is website she printed the result from.

Thieves!

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by nedekid: 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

Why do IIGB0S always look for ways to justify fraud. The girl fraudulently increased her scores and all you could say is that it's because she's Igbo.

Result manipulation and fake degrees are rampant in the south east and you know it. These are the effects of "result upgrade" centers scattered all over south east.

Oga, take a chill pill, errors could have happened on the jamb server.
I have see someone that got admission in to a university for a premium course. Printed the admission letter from the school portal. Paid the 300k admission acceptance fee, only to be told the score was not enough for that course. The portal changed and a lower course was offered. Within 2 days it returned to the premium course, the new admission letter was printed again as evidence.
The student's family were going to take it up legally by writing to the school for explanation. Anyway before then the school decided to do the right thing.
Shit happens, there is a possibility a glitch happened, either giving her a higher or lower score.
Nb: Isn't it petty to turn this into a tribal thing?

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Styluss: 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
Werey omo irankiran
sirray001:
oloshi oloriburuku.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by WhisperedNoise: 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

Lmao.
I'm yoruba, bro.
Stop the tribalism.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by cricifixo: 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
It's clear that tribalism and hatred has shut down your brain such that you now reason from your a55.

So you expect the innocent girl to take the fall for something that clearly looks like system malfunction because of ur hatred for a particular tribe? You are disgustingly stupid.

complexstuffs:

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Styluss: 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
Oponu, you think everyone who does not support your bigotry is Igbo, Ori awon molebi e ti daru
Luukasz:

Yes extremely stupid like your ancestors.. you Igbos are terrible people to be honest
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Chee59(f): 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
Olukat:
This issue should be properly investigated shocked shocked
If the barcode is read, recognized and given a name then something is going on in JAMB computation of results shocked shocked
I see a serious fraud unfolding lipsrsealed
That's why I believe her. That barcode is showing another girl's result and the other girl's barcode is showing something else.

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
Princessstee:

You are a complete fool!

She said it her self that the barcode is of 2021.

why is her result format different from that of her mates?
Where is website she printed the result from.

Thieves!

You also need to show us the Website she printed it from, Mr Know all. And the Righteous person here.
Low Life! If your father was a better man, you would not be here denigrating tribes, You probably would have been somewhere making good use of your time.
Waste Product.

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by greggng: 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
This matter is very simple...This lady printed her result out from jamb portals
The scan code is reflecting other candidate name
The same candidate the scan code is reflecting has lower scores than the score reflected on this ladies result
I have heard stories of candidate checking g there result and seeing different scores

Everything I stated are the facts of this matter . The dss visited this lady and her family . They promise to investigate the matter and get back to them ....she was not arrested. Jamb didn't wait for the outcome of the investigation b4 going public to defame this ĺady . This us a big error on the part of jamb . Due process ought to have been followed. As far as I am concern this lady is innocent ...Jamb should admit that the glitch is from them.instead of looking for innocent lady to blame . This call to question the head of jamb . THIS HAS SHOWN THAT HE IS NOT INTOUCH WITH REALITY.

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Cloudflare: 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
Luukasz:

Yes extremely stupid like your ancestors.. you Igbos are terrible people to be honest

This is exactly the same JAMB that snake swallowed their 30million Naira. If snake fit swallow that kind money, what else can JAMB not do. Oga this isn't the first time JAMB is making this kind of mistake. They keep on mixing people's results anyhow.

JAMB should be scrab
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by WhisperedNoise: 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lekan239:
everything na triba to una. Fools
I'm Yoruba.
Think before you mention me next time.
Dolt.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Emanodimo(m): 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
JAMB just belittle itself just like INEC, meaning they can't manage their errors.

They won't accept their fault...
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by complexstuffs(m): 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
yahoodetector:

The JAMB registrar who is from your cursed tribe is the criminal and will be investigated, brought to book and made to explain why she tried to switch this smart girl's result to a dulladihno called Omotola Afolabi.

I told you earlier to stop barking like a rabid dog but mkporu mirri in your head has blocked your brain.

I am a Northerner DUMMBBAAZZ

People like you defending that girl are her enemy because the girl is still a young criminal and can still be rehabilitated. If you keep defending her, she would only turn out to be a hardened criminal in the future.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Slynation(m): 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
kayjay69:
If she did that, then I doubt the would have come out in public for fear of being investigated.

If she has a track record of being a stellar student the joke may be on you and JAMB.
unfortunately, she's one of the best in her school...!! Imagine jamb calling DSS on a minor!!

DSS has been reduced to common errand boys!! Shane on them and the useless jamb registral...

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Goodman2023: 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
gawu1:

But she is now a confirmed professional criminal results forger at her age. Unlike her elders, She wasn't lucky to escape undetected. . The next move would have been to either travel out in the name of furthering education with hidden drugs in her hand bag or start ashao business like the other chioma and ifeoma's in the name of being a celebrity who has received multiple awards as best jamb student.
Unfortunately, jamb don jammed her ambition.

She is innocent until proven guilty by a competent court of law...you should know this at your age
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Goodman2023: 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

Quota system is legal.

Skull mining and suicide bombing is also legal ?

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by pacesetting: 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
It's obvious you don't know a thing about this issue.

You mean the girl should not come out to defend herself after jamb has gone public to taint her name when investigation is still ongoing?
Agromuda:
Why do those from that side like to add tribal coloration to make them look like victims in all situations? After all, the real/authentic winner/ highest JAMB scorer is still from the East, precisely same Anambra.
The lady is actually brilliant by scoring above 250 but her handlers engaged in fraud and should be made to face the consequences and NOT the you g girl.
Please stop politicizing and adding ethnic coloration to issues. It makes those doing that "stewpid"
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Rooneyx(f): 10:46pm On Jul 03, 2023
Last guy on the left be like. I must follow for this photo. Make i wear shoe. Wait i don come
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Osilama1: 10:46pm On Jul 03, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
On a previous thread, I said that Oloyede isn't a clean man. Many people wanted to eat me. Lmao.

JAMB is a fantastically corrupt organization. They are washing their dirty linens in public and disgracing themselves. This girl spoke with calmness, intelligence and clarity while JAMB has just been rambling on and on. Verbal diarrhea.

I sincerely pray that JAMB gets sued heavily for this. Fine them as a punitive measure. Fine them heavily for defamation of character. Next time, they will stop nefarious activities.

PS: I'm just hoping that this isn't tribally influenced.
everything to Ina na tribal nonsense... If na adamu or musa Jamb accuse like this na pple like u for condemn am like no tomoro... Cos na Igbo now it's tribally influenced

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Rooneyx(f): 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
That’s if you’ll get good one abi yours fit don start hookups. No time i pity their tiny pussies. Better check on them.
SpatialKing:

Just like your daughter and younger sis is doing
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by WhisperedNoise: 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
Osilama1:
everything to Ina na tribal nonsense... If na adamu or musa Jamb accuse like this na pple like u for condemn am like no tomoro... Cos na Igbo now it's tribally influenced
I'm yoruba
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Kinterez(m): 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
[quote author=Luukasz post=124194641]

Yes extremely stupid like your ancestors.. you Igbos are terrible people to be honest[/quote
A dead end coward
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by complexstuffs(m): 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
pacesetting:
Did you watch the video or you are still doing 'most likely'? She has been taking first position since primary school. Has she also been paying someone for that?

Do you know how many JAMB candidates always first position in nursery schools?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

UNILORIN 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread / Yam Germinates In UNICAL Male Hostel While On Lockdown (Photos) / ASUP Strike

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51