Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (81934 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Lanre1st(m): 11:54pm On Jul 03, 2023
Why are Igbos like to polarized/ trivialized/politicized a simple issue?

Every results are meant to be verified, Jamb said there is variation in the result which is fine, I was suspended in higher institution on fake acquisition until I proved them wrong. Let wait for external investigation report before pointing finger

4 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by fredylee: 11:54pm On Jul 03, 2023
If it is Anambra, or related to Obi leading Anambra to 1st position in WAEC, it must be pulled down. That's the agenda. Destroy anything Obi. smh.

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by NewDea4: 11:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
The JAMB boss must be forced to resign

6 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by uncleade(m): 11:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
South easterners are best known for their fraudulent act, that's what they know best. In the south east, no age is too young to be corrupt.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by TristanX: 11:57pm On Jul 03, 2023
The girl is even more fluent than the minister of education and INEC chairman sef.

It seems they now rig jamb like Inec rig elections. Na wa for this country oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Forumobserver12(m): 11:57pm On Jul 03, 2023
tuzle:
Most of us just use sentiment to judge case. On one of the topics about this, i said something and I will say it here again. When I first saw this I wanted to take her side until I saw the notification of result she was holding and then I knew the result was forged because jamb doesn't use notification of result again, they have stopped that like 2 years back. So how did she get the one she printed. what gain would jamb have for tampering with the result when the highest is also Igbo(this is directed to the igbos who are already claiming victimization) and mind u jamb weren't even aware of this whole incident until the people who wanted to give her scholarship asked jamb to verify the result. So let us all be patient and see where the investigation ends and not take sides and later look like a fool

You are appealing for people to stay neutral pending the outcome of the investigation, but you have concluded in your writeup that the result was forged, so where do you stand?

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by TristanX: 11:58pm On Jul 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

Why do IIGB0S always look for ways to justify fraud. The girl fraudulently increased her scores and all you could say is that it's because she's Igbo.

Result manipulation and fake degrees are rampant in the south east and you know it. These are the effects of "result upgrade" centers scattered all over south east.

Listening to that girl talk you’ll notice she sounds way smarter than a dunce like u

8 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by TristanX: 11:59pm On Jul 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

She isn't innocent. She girl most likely paid someone to do it for her

She most likely went to "result upgrade" centers that are scattered all over south east.

The centers your father structured abi? Idiat!

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by TristanX: 12:00am On Jul 04, 2023
Luukasz:

Yes extremely stupid like your ancestors.. you Igbos are terrible people to be honest

But atleast u agreed you’re extremely stupid

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Originalsly: 12:00am On Jul 04, 2023
This accusation opened a can of worms. If they had checked before jumping to conclusion ... they would've found the system is corrupt. How can scanning the same code be putting out different information? This is not a glitch in the system... they system is erratic and therefore unreliable. Everybody should be rechecking their results tonsee if the same will reappear. I was wondering why Innosson will give her the check regardless.... but after watching the video.... that girl is more fluent and articulate than a lot of politicians and others in high position. One can tell she is no dunce ... and if you ask me... I think she is more sensible than the ones without common sense that accuse her.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by emmyN(m): 12:01am On Jul 04, 2023
dominique:
The girl actually looks nerdy and innocent. She doesn't look like someone that will willingly or knowingly forge results. I hope she doesn't get penalized over something she knows nothing about

Seriously when I saw that news yesterday I found it unbelievable. Why will a young girl at that age go all that extent to forge such result? I hope all the people responsible for this mental torture on this young lad get punished!

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Monday60655(m): 12:09am On Jul 04, 2023
Come to Nigeria, the only country you will be accused and tagged criminal for being intelligent and perform excellently.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by AHCB: 12:09am On Jul 04, 2023
envoymedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0khqexi0Sbw

“I’m Traumatized, I Printed My Result From JAMB Portal”— Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma Speaks Up

Ejikeme Mmesoma Speaks up after the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) claimed she had inflated her result and announced herself as the top scorer for the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).

Below is the press statement by Hon. Augustine Onyekachukwu Ike KSJI, Member Representing Nnewi North Constituency, Anambra State House of Assembly.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02yi3K7wCKZmx9Z8uGokcyh4nwLAJDUNggMf8fh9DhGHjVjFp9mnrhsdDiW4FNCvntl&id=100001552368577&mibextid=Nif5oz
Hian. So if this lass is saying her result is authentic and UTME is labelling false accusation against her, then we should cut INEC some slack because it's obvious there's something wrong with out digital system.

Let's wait for UTME and see what their reply will be.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Agadinaagwuofe: 12:10am On Jul 04, 2023
Bashet:
[img][/img]

The people looking at it from tribal colouration are those attacking jambs without using the brain! Don't go toxic but expect others to not reply in the same toxic way.

On the other hand, No sister of mine would go to the media to go declare herself as the highest scorer in the country when she didn't know the scores of others. Thats a sketchy move! Only jamb has the right to declare such.

I do not think she declared herself, after the results were published many candidates were publishing their results online and many bloggers decided to start publishing the results as well to promote the good students as contents even here on nairaland many were sampling their results. She will have blame if she visited any organization to declare herself but that wasn't the case. You are wrong. Jamb as an organization should have detailed their investigation before going public with the fraud tag. Infact, it should have been after DSS investigation and police investigation and even arrest and detention that Jamb should come up with a public statement because "ANYTHING COULD GO WRONG" I don't support the girl if she is fraud she should face the consequences but what if she is innocent can Jamb pay "wholly" for the defamation. do you know what a trauma a girl of such age will face most especially if she has always being a hardworking student. We should be encouraging strong public institution not all these jumping the gun before doing the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Larryndelaw: 12:15am On Jul 04, 2023
yahoodetector:
Evil people!

*They stole Peter Obi's mandate through ballot box snatching and result mutilation...

**They are trying to steal Hilds Baci's records by sponsoring one sick looking malnourished lizard that calls herself Chef Dammy and now one Chef AdeYEYE...(WHICH THEY WILL STILL FAIL)

Now they are trying to use that useless Olayele and his cronies working in JAMB want to steal this girl's result and transfer it to one Omotola Afolabi who scored 126! shocked

See how useless these people can be!

I don't know the rationale behind competing with people who are 1 million times better and smarter than you!!

What else do you expect from the children of a fallen demon? undecided

Tueh Tueh!!

Obifool get mandate? To you gullible miscreants Obi gets mandate. Don't know why you people always thinks you are marginalized

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by XAUBulls: 12:19am On Jul 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

Why do IIGB0S always look for ways to justify fraud. The girl fraudulently increased her scores and all you could say is that it's because she's Igbo.

Result manipulation and fake degrees are rampant in the south east and you know it. These are the effects of "result upgrade" centers scattered all over south east.

This is getting serious!

I once read an undercover report in a national newspaper online within the last 5 years how some State-owned Unis in Nigeria, but majorly in Iboland were neck deep in result upgrades in return for sex and money. One of the girls who was interviewed and supposedly graduated from school said she didn't have the core knowledge of what she studied while in the Uni but had to sort her way out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by silverkings: 12:22am On Jul 04, 2023
ekineme:
1.I love the confidence, She has been taking first position since her primary school and more importantly she is synonymous to "369" going by her previous external examination.

2. If the "QR" bar code keep producing different scores with different candidates name then it could be technical error from Jamb server.

3. This has enter court of public opinion,. the next thing is law suit flying up and down......for the sake of the girl sanity, let Jamb not drag this isssue further, let them settle amicably with the school offline, if possible let her rewrite the said exam.

Rewrite which exam??
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by complexstuffs(m): 12:22am On Jul 04, 2023
TristanX:

The centers your father structured abi? Idiat!

Deal with the truth.

"Result Upgrade" centers are evil. Just accept the truth

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by complexstuffs(m): 12:22am On Jul 04, 2023
TristanX:

Listening to that girl talk you’ll notice she sounds way smarter than a dunce like u

Smatter in criminality abi?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by silverkings: 12:23am On Jul 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

She isn't innocent. She girl most likely paid someone to do it for her

She most likely went to "result upgrade" centers that are scattered all over south east.
Do you know one result upgrade centre?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by yahoodetector: 12:23am On Jul 04, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Obifool get mandate? To you gullible miscreants Obi gets mandate. Don't know why you people always thinks you are marginalized

Why did your Oluwole Chicago Certificate druggie ask people to snatch ballot boxes?

4 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by yahoodetector: 12:25am On Jul 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

Still barking like a rabid dog.

E be like say your case no get cure. I will however not reply you anymore

This one you are calling rabid dog...is that what impregnated the woman who birthed you? undecided
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by complexstuffs(m): 12:28am On Jul 04, 2023
prophetfire:
That intelligent girl isn't like Tinubu that forged everything from primary to fake Chicago certificate bearing a lady's name. Even his name is forged.
So don't think we're like you people and your drug lord president.

Your BIGOTRY is weak and lame.
Tell us which name is a female name or you are a LIAR like LAMBA
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by aestake: 12:28am On Jul 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

Smatter in criminality abi?
This one you are running around like what? If every other thing/sector in Nigeria is/has been going downhill, is it JAMB that won't be? When I was in Nigeria, Unijos accused me of duping a student via their website (school fee payment) and brought police and took me away alongside my server. Up till today, no charges no apology! I wanted to sue, people said the system is not meant to hear me out or anything. You are in a shithole country and you don't even know.

I have seen NECO result given in school different from the one printed off the portal. No explanation no anything.

If Nigeria is a good place, that girl will get all the damages and go abroad and study whatever she wants.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by complexstuffs(m): 12:28am On Jul 04, 2023
staga:

You must be an idiot. How did she fraudulently increase her scores?

Tell us the mechanism by which it is possible to do what JAMB is accusing her of. I hate people like you with a passion.

You hate people who tell you the truth?

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by complexstuffs(m): 12:30am On Jul 04, 2023
Okechinwadike:
please help me and check your brain

Alpharey:

You people are tribal fanatics. Why must EVERYTHING in this country be yoked with Ethnicity. Tha is why you people don't go far in life.. chaaiii

IamAsiri:

Pele o, Mr Judge. "Isn't", "most likely", bla bla bla... I hope you won't later eat your words.

Eiyah...

You are upset because we exposed the criminality and examination fraud going on in South East?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Ilaje1: 12:35am On Jul 04, 2023
Feintline:
Jamb boss thinks everybody is like tinubu and corrupt inec officials.
Don't be suprised that this false acqusation has a political/tribal undertone.

There is a great desperation of team tinubu to find something that will link or connect Peter obi in a bad light in the eyes of the masses.
There is nothing they have not done.
There is no length they can't go.
I won't be suprised if this whole stuff has a political link.

Nobody alters or manipulates result like tinubu/yakubu inec

You and those that see things from tribal point can never be free in life.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by complexstuffs(m): 12:35am On Jul 04, 2023
aestake:

This one you are running around like what? If every other thing/sector in Nigeria is/has been going downhill, is it JAMB that won't be? When I was in Nigeria, Unijos accused me of duping a student via their website (school fee payment) and brought police and took me away alongside my server. Up till today, no charges no apology! I wanted to sue, people said the system is not meant to hear me out or anything. You are in a shithole country and you don't even know.

I have seen NECO result given in school different from the one printed off the portal. No explanation no anything.

If Nigeria is a good place, that girl will get all the damages and go abroad and study whatever she wants.

If Nigeria was working properly, that girl and her accomplices would be in their way to jail.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by complexstuffs(m): 12:36am On Jul 04, 2023
silverkings:
Do you know one result upgrade centre?

Dey there dey deceive yourself
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Ewedegubbler: 12:36am On Jul 04, 2023
uncleade:
South easterners are best known for their fraudulent act, that's what they know best. In the south east, no age is too young to be corrupt.

I didn't know Tinubu the king of fraud was from the SE. thanks for letting us know

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

UNILORIN 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread / Yam Germinates In UNICAL Male Hostel While On Lockdown (Photos) / ASUP Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.