Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (81917 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
envoymedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0khqexi0Sbw

“I’m Traumatized, I Printed My Result From JAMB Portal”— Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma Speaks Up

Ejikeme Mmesoma Speaks up after the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) claimed she had inflated her result and announced herself as the top scorer for the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).

Below is the press statement by Hon. Augustine Onyekachukwu Ike KSJI, Member Representing Nnewi North Constituency, Anambra State House of Assembly.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02yi3K7wCKZmx9Z8uGokcyh4nwLAJDUNggMf8fh9DhGHjVjFp9mnrhsdDiW4FNCvntl&id=100001552368577&mibextid=Nif5oz

So some stupid people just assumed she forged her result without proper investigation. This is terrible
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by OgundeleT(m): 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2023
Princessstee:

Are you insane? I said she didn't print it from jamb site and you are still talking about hacking database.

She printed it out from fake site, she isn't that smart you know, she should have photoshoped the result format for this year, but she edited that of 2021.

Scan the barcode she is holding, the result that will come out is of a yoruba guy from osun who had 338 in 2021.

Obviously the any sensible person will understand what she is holding is photoshoped.
The bar code is not even a product of jamb.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by blowjohn(m): 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2023
2pak:
This country is full of unprofessionals unqualified personnels working in all sectors of government, just accusing innocent girl for their error

The country is also of ungraded centres too. Hope u know that?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Omoluabi16(m): 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2023
Skyview01:
Why not scrap JAMB and let universities conduct their own entrance examinations.
no! You think this is bad? It will be 10times worse then. They would turn to an extortion racket. I remember when schools conducted at least 3 post ume's for a single school entrance year. Dem go say your cut off no reach medicine, but small space dey psychology. You buy another form again to try. Premium schools like unilag or UI could fix their fee at 100k and nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by SpatialKing(m): 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2023
Rooneyx:
That’s if you’ll get good one abi yours fit don start hookups. No time i pity their tiny pussies. Better check on them.

Of course like you did
Even your mum had you from Hookup
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by SKYHIGHfx: 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2023
Igwe9:

get out , good for nothing

You get time day reply ur-----chins
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Osilama1: 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

I'm yoruba
even at that your comment is unnecessary... In time past someone took Jamb to Court and it was later he admitted his offence and handed over to police... Those defending the lady and accusing jamb are bias.. let investigation happen to prove who is right...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Princessstee: 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ruskov:

You also need to show us the Website she printed it from, Mr Know all. And the Righteous person here.
Low Life! If your father was a better man, you would not be here denigrating tribes, You would have been somewhere making good use of your time.
Waste Product.

It is now clear that you're unstable.
Did i print it for her?
You should ask her to show you the website she printed from not me.

Anyway i am sure she won't escape further interrogation , and by then you will all cover your faces in shame.

Thieves!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by MrGerald(m): 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
Luukasz:

Yes extremely stupid like your ancestors.. you Igbos are terrible people to be honest
Ugly tribalists shouldn't even talk where Igbos talk, weak subhumans

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Agadinaagwuofe: 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2023
nedekid:

Oga, take a chill pill, errors could have happened on the jamb server.
I have see someone that got admission in to a university for a premium course. Printed the admission letter from the school portal. Paid the 300k admission acceptance fee, only to be told the score was not enough for that course. The portal changed and a lower course was offered. Within 2 days it returned to the premium course, the new admission letter was printed again as evidence.
The student's family were going to take it up legally by writing to the school for explanation. Anyway before then the school decided to do the right thing.
Shit happens, there is a possibility a glitch happened, either giving her a higher and lower score.
Nb: Isn't it petty to turn this into a tribal thing?

Very petty, Nigerians are becoming despicable demons due to tribal and religious bigotry. The girl could be anyone sister or daughter and doesn't deserve this unfair publicity if she is innocent. The most sensible thing is to give her fair hearing before condemnation, even court affirms it is better to let a criminal go scot free than convict an innocent person. It is one thing to play politics but there should be line to draw when it has to do with someone's mental health and well being that is to me a red line. Let the investigation be conducted

5 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by complexstuffs(m): 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2023
cricifixo:
It's clear that tribalism and hatred has shut down your brain such that you now reason from your a55.

So you expect the innocent girl to take the fall for something that clearly looks like system malfunction because of ur hatred for a particular tribe? You are disgustingly stupid.

Crime and fraud too dey Una body.

That's why you are justifying fraud and label anyone who speaks against it as tribalism

Why is this glitch always happening to south east.

Even John Chinedu has a better story to tell that this girl yet he still landed in police net

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by nedekid: 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2023
Agadinaagwuofe:
[/b]

Very petty, Nigerians are becoming despicable demons due to tribal and religious bigotry. The girl could be anyone sister or daughter and doesn't deserve this unfair publicity if she is innocent. The most sensible thing is to give her fair hearing before condemnation, even court affirms it is better to let a criminal go scot free than convict an innocent person. It is one thing to play politics but there should be line to draw when it has to do with someone's mental health and well being that is to me a red line. Let the investigation be conducted
Well said bro.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by nnamdi640: 10:54pm On Jul 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

Una plenty. Many have been prosecuted and jailed by JAMB.

These are the results from "result upgrade" centers scattered all over South East
Hatred will kill some people.

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by complexstuffs(m): 10:54pm On Jul 03, 2023
nedekid:

Oga, take a chill pill, errors could have happened on the jamb server.
I have see someone that got admission in to a university for a premium course. Printed the admission letter from the school portal. Paid the 300k admission acceptance fee, only to be told the score was not enough for that course. The portal changed and a lower course was offered. Within 2 days it returned to the premium course, the new admission letter was printed again as evidence.
The student's family were going to take it up legally by writing to the school for explanation. Anyway before then the school decided to do the right thing.
Shit happens, there is a possibility a glitch happened, either giving her a higher and lower score.
Nb: Isn't it petty to turn this into a tribal thing?

Since when is speaking the truth a tribal thing

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:54pm On Jul 03, 2023
Arranged jamb result, finally e don cast.
Fraudster.

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 03, 2023
Princessstee:

It is now clear that you're unstable.
Did i print it for her?
You should ask her to show you the website she printed from not me.

Anyway i am sure she won't escape further interpretation, and by then you will all cover your faces in shame.

Thieves!

Faces in what Shame? Its not complex, go to her house and show everyone the Result and the Website it was printed from. You follow your rag tag folks on here , who engage in gutter gossip to denigrate a tribe and you expect an applaud? Do you in your madness know how many people I have helped from your tribe? All this because she Is Ibo, and you expect what - A Million Dollars, because you ridiculed someone? Allow the necessary authorities to investigate. Its not your fucked__ up problem.

Cover your face in Shame. No one cares. And the fucking unstable person, is you.
Waste product. Mxm.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by yahoodetector: 10:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

I told you earlier to stop barking like a rabid dog but mkporu mirri in your head has blocked your brain.

I am a Northerner DUMMBBAAZZ

People like you defending that girl are her enemy because the girl is still a young criminal and can still be rehabilitated. If you keep defending her, she would only turn out to be a hardened criminal in the future.

So you are a northerner?

I heard you people (bandits) are on recess. So na laptop/phone with data they don give una now to switch vocation?

When are you returning to the forest to continue your banditry? cheesycheesy

Akwiiya 🐐

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Omoluabi16(m): 10:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
I believe JAMB did not handle this thing well before rushing to crucify this girl publicly. However, I believe the body knows something we don't know, after all it is an independent body.

To people giving it an ethnic coloration.... Hmmm.

That other deeper life girl looks like the real deal.

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Dfather1(m): 10:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
You are only bothered about south east irrespective of anything. Tribal bigotry has eaten you too deep. Those politicians you are fighting for with your life, do they know you? Are you in a way benefiting from them in any way? If these questions are "yes" what about your conscience? If you are in the position of the poor ones who don't know or have any affiliation with politicians, how would you feel?

complexstuffs
post=124192587:

She isn't innocent. She girl most likely paid someone to do it for her

She most likely went to "result upgrade" centers that are scattered all over south east.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by complexstuffs(m): 10:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
Goodman2023:

Skull mining and suicide bombing is also legal ?

No and we speak against it unlike South Beasts who glorify crime

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Rooneyx(f): 10:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
I blame your dad on nutting on your mum when she was mad and dirty, old hag wouldn’t have given birth to this slug. Anyways, your hegoat dad should’ve just used a cheap condom instead you’re birthed
SpatialKing:

Of course like you did
Even your mum had you from Hookup
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Akaegwu(m): 10:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
Can you share the an example of the new format?
Princessstee:

She didn't print it from jamb site, the format on the jamb site is different
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
If the lady can get access to a good lawyer, JAMB is in big trouble.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Osilama1: 10:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

Stop justifying criminality just because she is Igbo.

Even students with far less scores can speak fluently.
like speaking fluently na big deal self

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by complexstuffs(m): 10:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
nnamdi640:
Hatred will kill some people.

I hate any form of examination fraud and I am proud of my position against crime.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Bashet: 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2023
[img][/img]
Agadinaagwuofe:
[/b]

The people looking at it from tribal colouration are those attacking jambs without using the brain! Don't go toxic but expect others to not reply in the same toxic way.

On the other hand, No sister of mine would go to the media to go declare herself as the highest scorer in the country when she didn't know the scores of others. Thats a sketchy move! Only jamb has the right to declare such.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Princessstee: 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2023
Akaegwu:
Can you share the an example of the new format?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Rooneyx(f): 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2023
Madam face front with your pot belly, do you know her? mumu woman, kids of nowadays. REST ABEG
Ladyhippolyta88:

You and the monkeys that liked this tweet must be very silly.
Must you sexualise kids?
What is wrong with you all?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Gajagojo: 10:59pm On Jul 03, 2023
vickydevoka:

I despise you with all my life
impotent noise

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Rooneyx(f): 10:59pm On Jul 03, 2023
Oga shut up and mind your flat head bizness, nobody call you elder
9jaRealist:

Dude, you sound like a she-male (and nothing’s wrong with that)…
But the random CRUDE SEXIST AND MISOGYNISTIC comments are uncalled. SMH

>
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by chigozie2018(m): 10:59pm On Jul 03, 2023
Jamb and INEC are the same.... anything that come out from Nigeria system is fake. My advice to mmesoma just forget NIGERIA system of education and move to abroad.. the world will recognize her... NIGERIA is a scam country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

UNILORIN 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread / Yam Germinates In UNICAL Male Hostel While On Lockdown (Photos) / ASUP Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.