Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (81916 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by OmoFiditi: 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

Why do IIGB0S always look for ways to justify fraud. The girl fraudulently increased her scores and all you could say is that it's because she's Igbo.

Result manipulation and fake degrees are rampant in the south east and you know it. These are the effects of "result upgrade" centers scattered all over south east.

The yoruba word 'Oluwole' is a synonym for fake degrees and certifications, which is a fraudulent scheme mastered only by our yoruba people. Even Tinubu's fake documents are still in court for contention.

I don't think any group of people can beat we yorubas in the scheme of certificate forgery and manupulation. The world knows this.

That Ibo girl has a verifiable track record of excellence.

The tribalistic yoruba muslim JAMB registrar Ishaq Oloyede should hide his head in shame. This young girl will beat him in any exam, as long as it is not Islamic studies where he obtained his fake PhD.

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by complexstuffs(m): 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2023
Osilama1:
like speaking fluently na big deal self

I just weak sef.. Even kids in JSS3 can speak fluently

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Elonmuzk(m): 11:01pm On Jul 03, 2023
Must everything be messed up in Nigeria? INEC and now, JAMB. Will Nigeria ever get better again?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2023
Rooneyx:
Madam face front with your pot belly, do you know her? mumu woman, kids of nowadays. REST ABEG
Bleep off. angry
Otondo.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Osilama1: 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

I just weak sef.. Even kids in JSS3 can speak fluently
I just tire...
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by complexstuffs(m): 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2023
Dfather1:
You are only bothered about south east irrespective of anything. Tribal bigotry has eaten you too deep. Those politicians you are fighting for with your life, do they know you? Are you in a way benefiting from them in any way? If these questions are "yes" what about your conscience? If you are in the position of the poor ones who don't know or have any affiliation with politicians, how would you feel?

I really do feel sorry for you if you think it is tribal BIGOTRY when people speak against criminality

4 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Lukuluku69(m): 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
OgundeleT:

The bar code isn't from jamb. If it is from jamb, it would have shown a link to jamb website.

Don't waste your time explaining anything. What do you expect really?

When the Time is right the truth will come out. Let the Girl hold on to her Results slip tightly. It is an evidence for her or against her.

When the investigations are completed whoever printed or where that slip originated from will be exposed.

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by YesDaddyTill203: 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
Feintline:
Jamb boss thinks everybody is like tinubu and corrupt inec officials.
Don't be suprised that this false acqusation has a political/tribal undertone.

There is a great desperation of team tinubu to find something that will link or connect Peter obi in a bad light in the eyes of the masses.
There is nothing they have not done.
There is no length they can't go.
I won't be suprised if this whole stuff has a political link.

Nobody alters or manipulates result like tinubu/yakubu inec

The fraudster is just like that religious fanatical IPOB terrorist monkey claiming that his manhood was stolen when he never had any. Criminality and fraud are in your DNA.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by complexstuffs(m): 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
yahoodetector:

So you are a northerner?

I heard you people (bandits) are on recess. So na laptop/phone with data they don give una now to switch vocation?

When are you returning to the forest to continue your banditry? cheesycheesy

Akwiiya 🐐

Still barking like a rabid dog.

E be like say your case no get cure. I will however not reply you anymore

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by webizone(m): 11:04pm On Jul 03, 2023
I am glad I suspected this to be the case. This is why I am telling the Igbos to think of separating so that they can shine in whatever GOD has put in them.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Rooneyx(f): 11:04pm On Jul 03, 2023
Bleep off slime, she actually check her belle oooo. Hahahahahahaha. No vex go workout fatty bombom
Ladyhippolyta88:

Bleep off. angry
Otondo.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Wizlead: 11:05pm On Jul 03, 2023
This is what you get when you have systems you cant rely on. JAMB has just shown it own part.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by YesDaddyTill203: 11:06pm On Jul 03, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
On a previous thread, I said that Oloyede isn't a clean man. Many people wanted to eat me. Lmao.

JAMB is a fantastically corrupt organization. They are washing their dirty linens in public and disgracing themselves. This girl spoke with calmness, intelligence and clarity while JAMB has just been rambling on and on. Verbal diarrhea.

I sincerely pray that JAMB gets sued heavily for this. Fine them as a punitive measure. Fine them heavily for defamation of character. Next time, they will stop nefarious activities.

PS: I'm just hoping that this isn't tribally influenced.
PPS: For the cretins quoting me, I'm YORUBA.

PLS STFU. Another Cheenedu masquerading as usual.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Kingpele(m): 11:07pm On Jul 03, 2023
[quote author=complexstuffs post=124192547]

Why do IIGB0S always look for ways to justify fraud. The girl fraudulently increased her scores and all you could say is that it's because she's Igbo.

Result manipulation and fake degrees are rampant in the south east and you know it. These are the effects of "result upgrade" centers scattered all over south east.

[Your hatred for igbos will not change your miserable low life ..the girl printed the result from jamb portal ..u couldn't read ...foolish human being
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by TruthinAction: 11:07pm On Jul 03, 2023
Investigation should be done without bias. The following also should be noted. Any student who is capable of having such score in Jamb is a straight A student. I would love her to post her WAEC results. Anything less than 5 As should attract suspicion.

Better still, they can give her any past jamb to write and supervised by at least 3 professors. Any score less than 330 should attract suspicion.

I want to see the end of this case. Jamb should not use money to bribe police and turn the case against her if she is innocent. Every educationist should please rally round this girl and let's get to the root of the matter.

If she is guiltless, jamb must compensate her for character defamation and the registrar must be sacked.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Dfather1(m): 11:07pm On Jul 03, 2023
It is, unless you don't want to admit it.

complexstuffs:

I really do feel sorry for you if you think it is tribal BIGOTRY when people speak against criminality

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Fcwilly: 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2023
Now I expect jamb to quickly sue her for forgery with their overwhelming evidence if not they should get ready to be sued. Nonsense allegations
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by YesDaddyTill203: 11:09pm On Jul 03, 2023
These IPOB OSU slave monkeys have the genetic trait of criminality in their DNA. They are only good at crimes and blame others for their failures in life. They are always playing the victim card even when they're caught red-handed in a criminal act.
I'm not surprised one bit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by complexstuffs(m): 11:09pm On Jul 03, 2023
OmoFiditi:

The yoruba word 'Oluwole' is a synonym for fake degrees and certifications, which is fraudulent scheme mastered only by our yoruba people. Even Tinubu's fake documents are still in court for contention.

I don't think any group of people can beat we yorubas in the scheme of certificate forgery and manupulation. The world knows this.

That Ibo girl has a verifiable track record of excellence.

The tribalistic yoruba muslim JAMB registrar Ishaq Oloyede should hide his head in shame. This young girl will beat him in any exam, as long as it is not Islamic studies where he obtained his PhD.

Since when is catching a criminal a tribal thing.

Why don't you tell your people to stop examination malpractices instead of labeling the the people arresting them as tribalist

Even John Chinedu has a better story than this girl yet he still landed in police net.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by samuelson06(m): 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2023
God1000:
embarassedIt seems JAMB has jumped the gun on this issue, they should have waited for the outcome of the DSS investigation before coming out with such statement.

Something isn't right if she truly printed her result from jamb website

I wholeheartedly believe her

Same here bro. I wholeheartedly believe that girl. When it comes to tech, our authorities are always doing nonsense. From police, immigration, navy to army recruitment or nysc portal, it has always been nonsense as though we don't have people that can design good websites or handle database systems. The result may not be the girls' but I strongly believe she didn't forge it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by samuelson06(m): 11:14pm On Jul 03, 2023
dominique:
The girl actually looks nerdy and innocent. She doesn't look like someone that will willingly or knowingly forge results. I hope she doesn't get penalized over something she knows nothing about

JAMB or any authority in Nigeria can't do sh!t to her. Worse come to worst, she leaves the sh!thole to go study abroad.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by webizone(m): 11:16pm On Jul 03, 2023
Made2Last:
I love they way they have highjacked nairaland from Seun Osewa's hands

Who hijacked?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by ragakaer(m): 11:17pm On Jul 03, 2023
Feintline:
Jamb boss thinks everybody is like tinubu and corrupt inec officials.
Don't be suprised that this false acqusation has a political/tribal undertone.

There is a great desperation of team tinubu to find something that will link or connect Peter obi in a bad light in the eyes of the masses.
There is nothing they have not done.
There is no length they can't go.
I won't be suprised if this whole stuff has a political link.

Nobody alters or manipulates result like tinubu/yakubu inec
This Inec result sheet has Igbo names all-around. Better to keep quiet than showing people how ignoble you are.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by David8107518434: 11:17pm On Jul 03, 2023
Please patronize us for your solar system
Number in username
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by kollyhaykon(m): 11:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
Never judge a book by its cover. I think JAMB doesn't put the link for ordinary notification of result like hers on their portal anymore, except the original slip which will be in coloured.

That thing looks fake. Isn't "JAMP" I am seeing on the slip?
dominique:
The girl actually looks nerdy and innocent. She doesn't look like someone that will willingly or knowingly forge results. I hope she doesn't get penalized over something she knows nothing about
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by deavicky(m): 11:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
Mad jamb they are ot ashamed to say a small girl manipulated their multi million Naira server.

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by nedekid: 11:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

Since when is speaking the truth a tribal thing

Ok. Saying it is a serial issue in the eastern part of the country might not be entirely correct or truthful. Aside an Easten governor having issues with nysc certificate where is it regular to see "dagbo/ oluwole"?
I think you should rather look at a current oga at the top having "??" about a whole history of education, from nursery to university. A speaker of Lagos, having issues with claims he is not a lawyer as he did not graduate, neither attended law school, a gov of Osun state that had kleg, before going back to do the right thing. The current governor of Lagos, allegedly having questions in court brought up by the opposition over Waec result, a ex president from the north producing invisible Waec, a former finance minister with dagbo nysc certificate, there are lots of them.
To insinuate dagbo is rampant in the east and perricularly among igbos is far fetched.
Let investigations be done on this girl and if she is guilt, must be taught a lesson.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Goodman2023: 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

No and we speak against it unlike South Beasts who glorify crime

Crimes like kidnapping more than 100 female students ? ...have you forgotten that an attack on BOKO haram is an attack on the north ? Am not from south east but I am educated enough to know that one is innocent until proven guilty...this topic is not for moto park brains to comment.. shift oneside abeg

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Okechinwadike: 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

She isn't innocent. She girl most likely paid someone to do it for her

She most likely went to "result upgrade" centers that are scattered all over south east.
please help me and check your brain
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by bigtt76(f): 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
So wrong how JAMB is treating this case and they might end up paying for damages. They need to audit their platforms to make sure the glitch wasn't from them. The affected student too ...can she come out with her chest that she could've scored that much in the exam? I am not doubting her abilities but if she can then she should pursue this to letter. She's too naive to have done all she's being accused of.

envoymedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0khqexi0Sbw

“I’m Traumatized, I Printed My Result From JAMB Portal”— Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma Speaks Up

Ejikeme Mmesoma Speaks up after the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) claimed she had inflated her result and announced herself as the top scorer for the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).

Below is the press statement by Hon. Augustine Onyekachukwu Ike KSJI, Member Representing Nnewi North Constituency, Anambra State House of Assembly.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02yi3K7wCKZmx9Z8uGokcyh4nwLAJDUNggMf8fh9DhGHjVjFp9mnrhsdDiW4FNCvntl&id=100001552368577&mibextid=Nif5oz

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by MemoriesAndMe: 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
dominique:

That's what I think too. The girl could have achieved that result and the technicalities could have been from JAMB.

To me, I believe the girls story over JAMB's and I don't think she should be declared wanted like we read about on some news.

This is a young and brilliant girl for heavens sake.

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by webizone(m): 11:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
samuelson06:

Same here bro. I wholeheartedly believe that girl. When it comes to tech, our authorities are always doing nonsense. From police, immigration, navy to army recruitment or nysc portal, it has always been nonsense as though we don't have people that can design good websites or handle database systems. The result may not be the girls' but I strongly believe she didn't forge it.

Exactly the thought process I had the first time I read this news.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

UNILORIN 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread / Yam Germinates In UNICAL Male Hostel While On Lockdown (Photos) / ASUP Strike

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.