Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,581 members, 7,823,519 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (81849 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by aestake: 12:36am On Jul 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

If Nigeria was working properly, that girl and her accomplices would be in their way to jail.
Wait till they prove that that paper result she has wasn't printed off their portal. Wait first!
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Coldie(m): 12:42am On Jul 04, 2023
Made2Last:
I love they way they have highjacked nairaland from Seun Osewa's hands
These days that's y I stopped coming here. And instead focus on twitter, the amount of hate and wickedness on this site is too much.

Nigerians are naturally wicked set of people, what the girl said is 100% truth, jamb score came out since 2021, she went viral since 2021 y is all of a sudden in 2023 they just remembered her matter after Tinubu became president and tried to tarnish her image.

Nigerians I hope everyone is seeing for themselves, for ages they called and tagged igbos many things, imagine if we are not in this age where social media can help somebody say their side of the story, the lie they spread would just stick.

They stole Peter obis mandate, they didn't stop there they started attacking igbos in Lagos, they didn't stop there they started destroying our businesses, that wasn't still enough they started doing everything they can to discredit igbos despite the fact that election is over.

What has an innocent 16years old girl done to them, a girl that from her nursery school to her primary to her secondary school she has been at the top of her class, that girl might be the eye of her family that they have so much hope on and are protecting and praying for hoping for her to excel in her life.

She is not even up to voting age, she didn't do anything to Tinubu, Buhari, Yoruba ronu or to Nigeria, what is her offense that they are trying to traumatize her?

This country is evil, there's too much evil and injustice vested in Nigeria that's y the country keeps going backwards.

I weep for this nation.

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Coldie(m): 12:43am On Jul 04, 2023
aestake:

Wait till they prove that that paper result she has wasn't printed off their portal. Wait first!
Stop answering foolish people.

U are thinking alot of people in nairaland are sane, u are wasting ur time
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by BabaIbo: 12:44am On Jul 04, 2023
Ifeola1:
As far as jamb is concerned prof Oloyede is the best among the jamb registrar so far......
If u are not agree go and ask dibu

Mu² person, you can't even type ordinary sentence correctly, but you're here typing rubbi$h about another person that is clearly better than y0u and all your f@mily m€mber$ combined.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by complexstuffs(m): 12:45am On Jul 04, 2023
aestake:

"Result upgrade" centers are always trying to hack JAMB portal.

Same way IPOB tried to jack INEC and change the election results to favor Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by XAUBulls: 12:45am On Jul 04, 2023
envoymedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0khqexi0Sbw

“I’m Traumatized, I Printed My Result From JAMB Portal”— Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma Speaks Up

Ejikeme Mmesoma Speaks up after the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) claimed she had inflated her result and announced herself as the top scorer for the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).

Below is the press statement by Hon. Augustine Onyekachukwu Ike KSJI, Member Representing Nnewi North Constituency, Anambra State House of Assembly.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02yi3K7wCKZmx9Z8uGokcyh4nwLAJDUNggMf8fh9DhGHjVjFp9mnrhsdDiW4FNCvntl&id=100001552368577&mibextid=Nif5oz
There could be a glitch with the QR-code technology from JAMB if it is WAS NOT fully certified.

In any event, JAMB has a lot of evidence of people who tried to game the system in the years past by getting fake results.

In the event that JAMB is at fault, the Prof. Ishaq Oloyede would have to resign.
This doesn't remove the FACT that Prof. Oloyede pioneered the use of innovative technologies in conducting exams while he was at UNILORIN.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by aestake: 12:48am On Jul 04, 2023
Coldie:

Stop answering foolish people.

U are thinking alot of people in nairaland are sane, u are wasting ur time
It is a sad thingy. Make the country work, no...dismember it ..no. See how they are worshiping the JAMB head as if he can click anything on their framework or database. Everywhere is corrupt including everywhere.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by aestake: 12:50am On Jul 04, 2023
XAUBulls:

There could be a glitch with the QR-code technology from JAMB if it is WAS NOT fully certified.

In any event, JAMB has a lot of evidence of people who tried to game the system in the years past by getting fake results.

In the event that JAMB is at fault, the Prof. Ishaq Oloyede would have to resign.
This doesn't remove the FACT that Prof. Oloyede pioneered the use of innovative technologies in conducting exams while he was at UNILORIN.

Ojerinde that was catching cheaters in exam halls did not resign ooo. Every one of them is a criminal.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Newness2019: 12:50am On Jul 04, 2023
envoymedia:

“I’m Traumatized, I Printed My Result From JAMB Portal”— Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma Speaks Up

Ejikeme Mmesoma Speaks up after the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) claimed she had inflated her result and announced herself as the top scorer for the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).

Below is the press statement by Hon. Augustine Onyekachukwu Ike KSJI, Member Representing Nnewi North Constituency, Anambra State House of Assembly.

THE PRESIDENT OF THE COUNTRY CAME THROUGH FASIFICATION SO EXPECT MORE FALSIFICATIONS.

THE NAME IS PROBABLY GOING TO BE CHANGED TO A CHILD FROM THE WESTERN PART OF THE COUNTRY.

I LIKE WHAT IS GOING ON. THE COUNTRY IS FINISHED.

THE NEXT TO BE CHANGED IS THE NAME OF THE COUNTRY AND IT WILL BE,

"TO THY TENT O ISRAEL".

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02yi3K7wCKZmx9Z8uGokcyh4nwLAJDUNggMf8fh9DhGHjVjFp9mnrhsdDiW4FNCvntl&id=100001552368577&mibextid=Nif5oz
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by aestake: 12:51am On Jul 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

"Result upgrade" centers are always trying to hack JAMB portal.

Same way IPOB tried to jack INEC and change the election results to favor Obi
INEC is a criminal.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by okuta007: 12:52am On Jul 04, 2023
God1000:
embarassedIt seems JAMB has jumped the gun on this issue, they should have waited for the outcome of the DSS investigation before coming out with such statement.

Something isn't right if she truly printed her result from jamb website

I wholeheartedly believe her

sue JAMB - and collect millions for the national insult —- I ask, if she was a northerner would they dare disgrace her on national TV ? they think she is an Obidient that’s why they disgraced her on national TV - i hate nansense 🤨

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by websta: 12:53am On Jul 04, 2023
I don't doubt this girl, JAMB has been useless for more than decades. I wrote jamb 12 years ago and during my time results changed, you will see the score today, and tomorrow it will change.
Very unprofessional government body.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by DeKing234: 12:54am On Jul 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

Eiyah...

You are upset because we exposed the criminality and examination fraud going on in South East?

Oga Mr. Expose. I've reading all ur trash ain't u tired?

I don't think any group of people can beat yorubas in the scheme of certificate forgery and manupulation. The world knows this.

The world also knows Nigeria as 419 country.

Now, my question(s)... WHY WOULD JAMB HURRIEDLY SAY A THING WITHOUT PROPER INVESTIGATION(S)? Jamb who ordered DSS for an arrest didn't wait for DSS to do their job.

My instinct is telling me that they are not happy about innoson awarding such amount to sane Igbo person from the east, that's why you and other Yoruba Muslims ganged up against a brilliant fellow.

I chuckled when I'd read this ur message thus:

Eiyah...

You are upset because we exposed the criminality and examination fraud going on in South East?
.U and those ones have failed already. Be careful

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Dzzzz: 12:55am On Jul 04, 2023
When I wrote Yoruba language in my waec exam I ticked anything during objectives and didn’t even do theory only for me to get a C..Either someone was smoking loud in their office or God just do the work..

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by zedegit: 12:58am On Jul 04, 2023
envoymedia:

She should sue Jamb.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by tuzle(m): 1:01am On Jul 04, 2023
Forumobserver12:

You are appealing for people to stay neutral pending the outcome of the investigation, but you have concluded in your writeup that the result was forged, so where do you stand?
the result she showed is obviously forged. So I am saying that instead of judging her now investigation should be made on how she got it, instead of people attacking her
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by FatimaAbubakar(f): 1:02am On Jul 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

She isn't innocent. She girl most likely paid someone to do it for her

She most likely went to "result upgrade" centers that are scattered all over south east.

SHUT UP!!! YOU IGNORAMUS.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by NomborPhilip10: 1:02am On Jul 04, 2023
Even Evans at one time claimed to be innocent of kidnapped charges against him.

If am accused of faking JAMB result, I will make public my JAMB registration details for any concern person (s) to verify the authenticity of my scores, I will not be crying on social media and saying am traumatized.

JAMB cannot err with such a matter, we have not recovered from the fake NYSC discharged certificat of Gov Mbah, Mmesoma has brought hers.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by discusant: 1:13am On Jul 04, 2023
envoymedia:

Tell that to Yaribawa MURIC people who quickly associated you little girl and Anambra State with forgery, in their bid to malign Peter Obi and boost their Tilumbu expert forger of certificates.

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by samuelson06(m): 1:13am On Jul 04, 2023
bigtt76:
So wrong how JAMB is treating this case and they might end up paying for damages. They need to audit their platforms to make sure the glitch wasn't from them. The affected student too ...can she come out with her chest that she could've scored that much in the exam? I am not doubting her abilities but if she can then she should pursue this to letter. She's too naive to have done all she's being accused of.

Most likely, she didn't score that high, but at the same time, she didn't forge that result. In any case, the girl is right. JAMB should own up that their system is flawed.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by sonofsteven: 1:15am On Jul 04, 2023
tuzle:
Most of us just use sentiment to judge case. On one of the topics about this, i said something and I will say it here again. When I first saw this I wanted to take her side until I saw the notification of result she was holding and then I knew the result was forged because jamb doesn't use notification of result again, they have stopped that like 2 years back. So how did she get the one she printed. what gain would jamb have for tampering with the result when the highest is also Igbo(this is directed to the igbos who are already claiming victimization) and mind u jamb weren't even aware of this whole incident until the people who wanted to give her scholarship asked jamb to verify the result. So let us all be patient and see where the investigation ends and not take sides and later look like a fool

You've already taken sides(the result was forged due to notification of result you saw)

Why saying let's wait for the investigations

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:15am On Jul 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

My dear South.Beasts, I am a Northerner and my people have ran over many South.Beasts villages and nothing happened. You would kneel to greet me if you saw me in real life

What do you mean by the bolded?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by sonofsteven: 1:16am On Jul 04, 2023
Y'al should just move on and let the police do their job

If she's guilty, let her face the music
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by discusant: 1:17am On Jul 04, 2023
NomborPhilip10:
Even Evans at one time claimed to be innocent of kidnapped charges against him.

If am accused of faking JAMB result, I will make public my JAMB registration details for any concern person (s) to verify the authenticity of my scores, I will not be crying on social media and saying am traumatized.

JAMB cannot err with such a matter, we have not recovered from the fake NYSC discharged certificat of Gov Mbah, Mmesoma has brought hers.

When will WAEC verify the O'Level Certificate submitted by Tinubu to INEC? Tinubu's Chicago University Certificate obtained from a female student of Chicago State University has remained unconfirmed.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by sonofsteven: 1:18am On Jul 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

A score of 40 marks is still better than a criminal score of 400
Stop justifying her criminal activities just because she is igbo

Boss

I was following the 19yr old boy case after jamb involved police to arrest him etc

But I didn't know what happened at the end, kindly send me the site to read up to know if he was sent to prison and doing his time

Thanks
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Caseless: 1:20am On Jul 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

Why do IIGB0S always look for ways to justify fraud. The girl fraudulently increased her scores and all you could say is that it's because she's Igbo.

Result manipulation and fake degrees are rampant in the south east and you know it. These are the effects of "result upgrade" centers scattered all over south east.

They're always the victims. Do you think if this happens in the north, they'd be talking like this?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Deemas(m): 1:22am On Jul 04, 2023
Prof Oloyede should resign immediately or better still be fired by the FG because in Nigeria it is rare to resign willingly.

Infact, FG need to sack all the incompetent heads of MDAs they inherited from incompetent PMB else more embarrassment awaits FG.

Glitches everywhere ranging from INEC to JAMB among others. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by discusant: 1:23am On Jul 04, 2023
After all the donkey years of Quota System which inhibits education for kids from the SE region, I wouldn't be bothered to see kids in the SE devising their own means to beat the EVIL QUOTA SYSTEM IN NIGERIA.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by engrpheleeks(m): 1:23am On Jul 04, 2023
Luukasz:

Yes extremely stupid like your ancestors.. you Igbos are terrible people to be honest
Your hate for Igbos will eventually end you. E-diot

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Desusi: 1:24am On Jul 04, 2023
ekineme:
1.I love the confidence, She has been taking first position since her primary school and more importantly she is synonymous to "369" going by her previous external examination.

2. If the "QR" bar code keep producing different scores with different candidates name then it could be technical error from Jamb server.

3. This has enter court of public opinion,. the next thing is law suit flying up and down......for the sake of the girl sanity, let Jamb not drag this isssue further, let them settle amicably with the school offline, if possible let her rewrite the said exam.

Examination is not a true test of anyone, anyway. I have seen the best all round from year one to five in secondary school who cannot past jamb exams.Nonetheless, the manner in which national examination bodies used to handle examination in the past leaves much to be desired. A thorough investigation must be conducted to know the true position of this case.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by complexstuffs(m): 1:29am On Jul 04, 2023
Caseless:
They're always the victims. Do you think if this happens in the north, they'd be talking like this?

Very true.. They would have been insulting the north everywhere.

They always claim victim even when it is evident the girl has committed the crime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by discusant: 1:29am On Jul 04, 2023
Luukasz:

Yes extremely stupid like your ancestors.. you Igbos are terrible people to be honest
But why did your forebears fight war against the Igbo leaving Nigeria for their own country. and still struggling to avoid Igbos leaving Nigeria for their own country? Are you so daft that you refuse to leave stupid and terrible people to leave you in your own new country without the Igbos? Parasite?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply)

UNILORIN 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread / Yam Germinates In UNICAL Male Hostel While On Lockdown (Photos) / ASUP Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.