Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself (45339 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by koribobo: 11:20am On Jul 08, 2023
Injera:
A section of the country is hurting, so deeply hurting, they feel marginalized and unwanted.
They also feel powerless and feel victimized, thus by default are defensive and distrusting. They need healing.
Healing won't come with hate for others, healing won't come with having superior complexes, but will only come with humility, respect and forgiveness towards others.
All tribes should respect one another and be humble.
Hating obi by extension means hating on Igbo's and likewise hating on Tinubu is hating on the Yorubas.

God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Semaj77(m): 11:21am On Jul 08, 2023
Omanambala:

Shut up ,oga. Mmesoma doesn't represent the whole Anambra state public schools. She is a one off. She also cant diminish our educational excellence

Exactly , this Mmesomma case shouldn't and can't diminish the educational excellence of the East

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Bigprick9inches: 11:21am On Jul 08, 2023
I still feel she was compelled to say all this
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Bigprick9inches: 11:22am On Jul 08, 2023
2mch:

Can’t you read the report silly victim? She has admitted to changing it on her phone and printing it from a business center by herself. Lol. She’s a well experienced fraudster and thief. Sorry to disappoint you! The ones with baby face are the biggest thieves.
she was forced and compelled to say all the things she is saying. A proper investigation wasn't made .

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Segzy19: 11:25am On Jul 08, 2023
See as Soludo fall their hands. I hope those 'victimized idiots' can now bury their heads in shame.
This kind of thing dey pain sha.... Can you imagine a whole tribe supporting fraud....

From now on Ezekwe silly has completely lost my regards. She is not different from the rest...
Sensible people like Madam Okonjo Iweala kept mute... Silence could be golden some times...

Igbos will hate Soludo for this ohhh! grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Baatunde(m): 11:26am On Jul 08, 2023
You keep talking about his brain, his brain here, can you actually tell us exactly why she needed assistance to use the app which is on HER phone to create the fake result and why would she need assistance to print a document at a cybercafe.......it would appear you are the one who did not follow her recent statement clearly, she did everything on her PHONE .... see excerpts below

"Providing clarification on whether she printed the results at home, the candidate explained, “You know phones now, if you want to check, you have the reg number. That’s the main thing you use in downloading your [results]. It’s not the hard copy that I’m talking of.”

Her father, Romanus, who also spoke on the programme, denied going to a business cafe with his daughter to print out the results.

He said, “I didn’t go with her. I didn’t go there with her,” he said."

So I dont really get why you are getting worked up on your unproven assumptions that someone assisted her and for your information there are so many crimes without an accomplice I don't know where you got your assertions from, and in any case can you see that the person you insinuated as being retarded is really not

Sammy5413:
While your brain told you she downloaded an app, your brain was likewise blind to the fact that she was assisted by someone probably at a cyber Cafe, at school or any other environ. Never let your mouth and hands be faster than your brain unless you're retarded. There's no crime without an accomplice
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Maj196(m): 11:29am On Jul 08, 2023
Or maybe she was coerced to admit it under duress lipsrsealed
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:31am On Jul 08, 2023
wallrichy:
So sad that you are demarketing yourself despite marketing yourself......u re an architect and I believe you need all the contacts you can ever get on Nairaland. So be careful what you say or write, potential client might be reading your view. Please stop the abuse and concentrate on a positive vibes always. The girl is a crook backed up by most of her naive tribal bigots. It's very glaringly from Onset that she was lying. It's a new dawn and let's forgive the tribal bigots that are always shouting Victimization. I believe there are millions of Messomma from that region she comes from planning to do or even did the same thing.

Lols ......I didn't abuse anyone or trend in Negative energy in my comment, there is always more hope for a fool than for a man that sees in his own eyes....

So a fool has hope if he repents but sadly, we don't pamper fools to repent, you have to talk harsh to wake up the spirits manipulating them ans chase them away.....

Being an Architect , does not mean one should live a life of pretence, emotions or sentiments
Love who calls for love
Chastise who calls for chastisement....
Advice where necessary....
And seek peace where peace must dwell...
We rise by lifing others ......

Still check my signature and contact me for that your dream comfortable homes designs/
and construction works in Residential, officess , shopping malls etc Bro....
One love .....one love
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by MRMRMR: 11:31am On Jul 08, 2023
post=124285242:

No state is free from exam malpractice including yours , you tribe defended Kemi and still defending Tinubu fake certificate

This is the problem with u victimhood pple using LIES to cover FRAUD. Who told u Tinubu has fake certificate ? U guys are scums
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by iReddington: 11:33am On Jul 08, 2023
post=124284759:

Mr Saint What's your state let me help you with latest update on exam malpractice
This is quite embarrassing and a new low for you. Utterly disgusted with you and your ilks. Tueh, scum!

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Typing: 11:37am On Jul 08, 2023
Igwe9:

Foolish talk.

See painment

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by egoldman(m): 11:38am On Jul 08, 2023
tiger28:

Innoson himself is a total illiterate......have heard him speak? You will laugh.

So I don't expect much from him.

Here we go again,an industrialist who employs thousands is now your problem, you that is well educated, wetin you gain pass Innoson?

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Sammy5413(m): 11:40am On Jul 08, 2023
Y'all dumb head will all be here when new stories will emerge.
When I wrote that the results was actually altered and not from Jamb, most of y'all attacked me
Baatunde:
You keep talking about his brain, his brain here, can you actually tell us exactly why she needed assistance to use the app which is on HER phone to create the fake result and why would she need assistance to print a document at a cybercafe.......it would appear you are the one who did not follow her recent statement clearly, she did everything on her PHONE .... see excerpts below

"Providing clarification on whether she printed the results at home, the candidate explained, “You know phones now, if you want to check, you have the reg number. That’s the main thing you use in downloading your [results]. It’s not the hard copy that I’m talking of.”

Her father, Romanus, who also spoke on the programme, denied going to a business cafe with his daughter to print out the results.

He said, “I didn’t go with her. I didn’t go there with her,” he said."

So I dont really get why you are getting worked up on your unproven assumptions that someone assisted her and for your information there are so many crimes without an accomplice I don't know where you got your assertions from, and in any case can you see that the person you insinuated as being retarded is really not

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Slurity(m): 11:45am On Jul 08, 2023
KosiGee:

You are biased to the bone and no one gives a flying f**k what you think or the negativity that you harbour in your miserable soul. To hell with your thoughts.

This is about a fraudulent girl. I hope she’s punished for her actions. About Buhari, if he contests 100 times, he will get less than 5% from Igbos 101 times. Buhari is one of the worst calamities ever to happen to Nigeria.

Igbos will continue to torment you in your dreams and in your daily life.
Keep deceiving yourself you will always be in pain and keep smiling. No be only torment me in my dream na war me in the physical life.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by kvin33: 11:46am On Jul 08, 2023
Very unfortunate for a brilliant young lady to go down such treacherous road. I hope she has learned her lesson. Although, forgery is a felony in most countries, Innoson is really the only victim here. Innoson should have done exactly what the Anambra state commissioner did. Verify before making an award and announcing to the press. The forged result WAS NOT submitted in place of the real one in any OFFICIAL/LEGAL process. It was not submitted to any universities, INEC, Job application etc. Innoson and her school and family were the primary/only victims. Other than her family, the others should know better, due diligence requires that school transcripts, SAT, JAMB, IELTS scores are ONLY accepted directly from the Exam bodies.

JAMB's behavior though understandable WAS EXCESSIVE. The press release, tv interviews, disclosure of private/sensitive data publicly -on national TV, announcing sanctions/bans, was not necessary -especially while the ministry was making a good faith attempt to investigate. Simply alerting the ministry of education, Innoson and the media to retract their earlier reports would have sufficed. Any necessary sanctions could've been levied and later announced. Their press releases should not have specified the personal details of students involved just state, school and age. They are minors if nothing else. The feeding frenzy seemed contrived and deliberately triggered. It made many people suspicious considering the submissions at the PEP tribunal on the same day -not farfetched considering the level of IGBO HATE in the country.

Go through this thread, very few comments focus on the young lady. It is just another IGBO BASHING FESTIVAL to refresh their dose of IGBO HATE for the day. Hypocrisy on steroids. None of them really cares about forgery, don't fall for their fake moral outrage. They vote for, defend, lie for, support certificate forgers, as long as they are not Igbo. Tragic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Timmi: 11:50am On Jul 08, 2023
Injera:
A section of the country is hurting, so deeply hurting, they feel marginalized and unwanted.
They also feel powerless and feel victimized, thus by default are defensive and distrusting. They need healing.
Healing won't come with hate for others, healing won't come with having superior complexes, but will only come with humility, respect and forgiveness towards others.
All tribes should respect one another and be humble.
Hating obi by extension means hating on Igbo's and likewise hating on Tinubu is hating on the Yorubas.

The section that you claimed is hurting, hurts from self inflicted wounds. For them to heal, they need to abandon their cheating, lies, fraud and drug baron life style. It’s only then that they can truly be healed.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by uchesino(m): 11:51am On Jul 08, 2023
Now I can say STUPID GIRL...

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by koxi: 11:52am On Jul 08, 2023
What a shame!!
To me it was obvious there was more to her story but one thing is fact, SHE DIS NOT WORK ALONE!!!!
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by BJanta: 11:54am On Jul 08, 2023
tiger28:
ONLY Soludo I can trust amongst these folks!

Other Governors would have found a way to manipulate the committee.

Which Soludo? All Ibos are crime barons, he's just pretending.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by wallrichy: 11:55am On Jul 08, 2023
Hey guy, stop insulting a billionaire (INNOSON MOTORS) from our Eastern Region. If you must insult him, just do it with decorum, like he's so innocent when it comes to EDUCATION. Simple.......Thank You...

tiger28:

Innoson himself is a total illiterate......have heard him speak? You will laugh.

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by FuckkMOD: 11:59am On Jul 08, 2023
I was actually supporting her because I dont trust jamb because they are a fraudulent board too, however, the moment I saw a copy of her result, I realized she is a scam. Only a stuuuupid person will support her with that wacky script she called result.

UCyril:
Hope everybody can now rest, the girl is fraudulent and she has to be punished to serve as a deterrent to others
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by cejaypriesty(m): 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
tiger28:

Speaking queen's English doesn't make you literate .English is somebody's mother tongue just like yoruba, Igbo and Hausa .There are British people who are not schooled but speak their language which is English, does that now make them literate?..Come off your colonial master mentality please .

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Lama70(m): 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
Fkmodhi:
At her age the girl deceived the gullible, she still deserve to be punished and i hope the 3 years banned will stay…

Nothing can change that ban.
It should even be increased for fooling her family.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by FuckkMOD: 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2023
You want to ruin a 19 years old life for forgery! Was kemi Adeosun Paraded? How about the the recent NYSC forgery of a state governor? How many of the politician has been paraded? why kill a fly with an hammer?
She should be banned 3years is too small, 5 years will be good. But parading her for doing things alot of people had done and went away with it is insaneee. Think better next time, he who has no sin should cast the first stone.
Houseontherock1:
How do you people feel now after crying foul and shouting victimisation? I hope you guys now believe that your miracle centers are not helping but destroying those whose parents can't afford the real miracle centers!

Initially I thought she was too young to do this on her own and that they should check the parents...but she has just proved it's in her, like peak. She's 19, she should be paraded as the criminal that she is and the ban should stay without any sentiment. I also hope those offering her scholarships realize their folly.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Agugbadin: 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2023
UCyril:
Hope everybody can now rest, the girl is fraudulent and she has to be punished to serve as a deterrent to others

I agree with you, she should be used to set example for others who might want to commit such crime. The three years ban should be enforced. The scholarship given to her should be withdrawn.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Josephkabila12: 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2023
Jamb must prosecute her
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Kukutenla: 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2023
Sammy5413:
While your brain told you she downloaded an app, your brain was likewise blind to the fact that she was assisted by someone probably at a cyber Cafe, at school or any other environ. Never let your mouth and hands be faster than your brain unless you're retarded. There's no crime without an accomplice
Your last line sounds intelligent but it's simply empty.
Your brain seems to revel in wild imaginations.
If you're soo dumb that you need assistance to download an app from Google play, don't bring the girl down to your level. My twelve year old niece installs apps by herself. It seems human intelligence has left you behind. Pity.
Who was the accomplice in the murder of the lawyer by a policeman last year? You?
Daftness is real

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Injera(f): 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2023
Slurity:
Unfortunately, these people are the one choosing to be victims by their way of treating others and in most times they start the hating of other first. You can only get what you give others. You don't expect someone you slap to smile back. I don't see this abnormally stopping soon, look at our election from the past, they will never vote or support a candidate that don't have their candidate. See the support hatred they show Buhari bothe first term and second, see Tinubu too. I serve in Igbo land and I see first hand hatred toward those that are not directly thier blood much more people of different tribe.
I know and agree with you as half Igbo myself. But as Christians we are meant to spread light where their is darkness. As you know the toxicity in nairaland has spread out to twitter and may be our lives. Time for positivity

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by FuckkMOD: 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2023
Swears, 5 years is good! 3 years too small for fooling all Nigerians. Werey girl
Lama70:

Nothing can change that ban.
It should even be increased for fooling her family.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by DARELESTIN(m): 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2023
This is a serious matter
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by wallrichy: 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2023
Stupid write up. Always supporting illegality and fraud. Why can't you guys strive and be successful without passing through illegal and fraudulent means...... 90% of You guys from that region of Nigeria......i just remember OBINNWANNE INVICTUS.......still languishing here in US Prison..........Shame......so sad...

kvin33:
Very unfortunate for a brilliant young lady to go down such treacherous road. I hope she has learned her lesson. Although, forgery is a felony in most countries, Innoson is really the only victim here. Innoson should have done exactly what the Anambra state commissioner did. Verify before making an award and announcing to the press. The forged result WAS NOT submitted in place of the real one in any OFFICIAL/LEGAL process. It was not submitted to any universities, INEC, Job application etc. Innoson and her school and family were the primary/only victims. Other than her family, the others should know better, due diligence requires that school transcripts, SAT, JAMB, IELTS scores are ONLY accepted directly from the Exam bodies.

JAMB's behavior though understandable WAS EXCESSIVE. The press release, tv interviews, disclosure of private/sensitive data publicly -on national TV, announcing sanctions/bans, was not necessary -especially while the ministry was making a good faith attempt to investigate. Simply alerting the ministry of education, Innoson and the media to retract their earlier reports would have sufficed. Any necessary sanctions could've been levied and later announced. Their press releases should not have specified the personal details of students involved just state, school and age. They are minors if nothing else. The feeding frenzy seemed contrived and deliberately triggered. It made many people suspicious considering the submissions at the PEP tribunal on the same day -not farfetched considering the level of IGBO HATE in the country.

Go through this thread, very few comments focus on the young lady. It is just another IGBO BASHING FESTIVAL to refresh their dose of IGBO HATE for the day. Hypocrisy on steroids. None of them really cares about forgery, don't fall for their fake moral outrage. They vote for, defend, lie for, support certificate forgers, as long as they are not Igbo. Tragic.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Lama70(m): 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2023
2mch:
Shame to all the perpetual victims. Who have chosen to see life from the lens of victimhood instead of admitting faults. A way to escape responsibility and accountability consistent with the elders of that group. Including a shameless old woman called Oby Ezekwesili. Who will drag her whole tribe in the mud for cheap political gains when she’s educated enough to know the truth. Just misleading and lying to the gullible youth.

What is Oby Ezekwesili's business with the Jamb issue, if I may ask?
Why drag her into it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

A Primary School Where Pupils Wear Chelsea Jersey As Their Sportswear (Photos) / 5 Most Praised Courses To Study In Nigeria / Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.