Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself (45477 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by soil4soil(m): 10:19am On Jul 08, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by maziengr: 10:19am On Jul 08, 2023
Useless tribal bigots. when is Anambra State Government under the watch of Charles Sulodo setting up the same highly talented Profs and Drs panel of Inquiry to investigate Obi stolen mandate. Obi is Anambra, former governor of his state but he (Soludo) keeps silent over the matter but only to release millions of Naira to wealthy Profs investigating nonsense. Is Mmesoma case bigger than Obi's case that Charlie Nwagbafor cannot set up the same panel.
In the other hand, when are setting the same panel of inquiry to CBN, NNPC, FIRS, NIFU, and other higher parasatal to uncover dubious forged certificates by Nigerian extractions. They know themselves.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Kukutenla: 10:19am On Jul 08, 2023
QuotaSystem:
The real highest scorer, Precious Umeh was on AriseTV yesterday and spoke so brilliantly & eloquently, but she is not trending.

Her kinsmen that were blindly, boldly & shamelessly defending a fraud have not offered Precious any scholarship abroad & are suddenly silent. This reveals a lot about their fraudulent character and twisted values. Even the clown that offered the fraud scholarship is nowhere to be found. Always driven by ego and emotion into shame and defeat; the same attitude they bring to politics with the same results.

What irked me the most was the boldness with which she lied to world in her video and even on national TV. The shameless fraud, enabled by shameless frauds, should be made to apologize publicly just like she tried to fool the gullible publicly with her deceitful video and serve her punishment.

Congrats to Precious Kamsiyochukwu Umeh ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐ŸŽ‰
You have become so energetic because a 19 year old did a fraud that hurt no one but herself. And you suddenly become so pious to offer homilies on not supporting bad behaviour.
Can you tell me where your sermons were when your Northern brothers were pilfering the nation for the past eight years? Where was your homily when Sirika deceived the whole nation with a jet?
You're an hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by iyke2frankeze: 10:22am On Jul 08, 2023
Like I said from inception, that result was Forged but I insist that the same punishment mete on Tinubu for identity theft, certificate forgery, age falsification, drug involvement and daylight robbery on presidential election day should be meted on her too.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by drlateef: 10:22am On Jul 08, 2023
Villagemeat:
Shut up

You are in sifiaaaa pain!!! The second pain is coming in few weeks when Obi will be declared loser in court.

These miracle centres are the miracles Obi brought to the educational system of fraud in Anambra. The real highest JAMB marks, though of Anambra origin, schooled in Mowe, Ogun State. She will be thanking God she never went through the fraudulent โ€œmiracleโ€ educational system in Anambra.

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by nettan: 10:25am On Jul 08, 2023
Maize247:
Asimiyu Bolanle should sue Mmesoma Ejimeke for using her QR code and forging her old UTME results. With the submitted reports from Anambra state panel, it is obvious this lady, Asimiyu Bolanle has been embarrassed and her name soiled and her privacy infringed upon. I recommend she press charges against the forger, Mmesoma or the JAMB itself.

Though, Mmesoma real results deserves admission at The Unilag but the school should deny her even if JAMB decides to forgive her. This type of lady does not deserve admission in Unilag because the case of Chidima, the Mascomm student killer is still fresh.

No doubt, both real and fake Highest UTME scorers are Anambra state origin, The real highest scorer gets her education in Yoruba land while the fake one receives education in Anambra state. Both choose Unilag for their tertiary education.

If we look at the majority of igbo leaders and academicians, they got education in Yoruba land and these two ladies is a testament to this claims.

Without boasting, Igbo people should respect the Yorubas because we make them one way or the other. Unfortunately, most of the attacks the Yorubas get come from these people expecially those that we host, built and still helping.

The real highest JAMB scorer is made in Ogun state while the fake one is made in Anambra. Mmesoma ban still subsists and she must be prosecuted legally to serve as a lesson and warning to others.

If she had the criminal mind to forge her result and calm enough to deceive the whole Nigeria, I doubt the integrity of her 'real score' of 248. The 248 may not be her effort. What a shame to herself and family

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by tuzle(m): 10:25am On Jul 08, 2023
femisplash:
Jamb has already come out with verified facts and incontrovertible evidences against the forged results and to futher authenticate its system as being foolproof, therefore anyother investigation or committee is a mere waste of time and resources. Shame on the enemifs of the state who are fond of attacking our institutions from the Police to INEC to the Judiciary to Jamb, you shall all lose las las.
sorry to say, one doesn't have to be an enemy of the state to attack the police force. I can still support u on the rest but that police force en. Police have stopped me and my friend for 2hr they asked us for all papers and we provided that is how they said for using tinted glasses u are also suppose to have a medical text result for ur eyes. Police men can be useless and stupid sometimes. Only few reasonable ones among them.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by harmonyglobal: 10:25am On Jul 08, 2023
And they started playing the ethnic card with this issue o, I hope u guys will learn from this and know u are your own problems
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by HitlerWasRight: 10:26am On Jul 08, 2023
Villagemeat:
Shut up

Accept the truth for once.

You all supported a fraud for ethnic sentiments and your chest beating antics.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by jubrilELsudan: 10:26am On Jul 08, 2023
E DEY VERY OBVIOUS SEY DIS STUPID GIRL NA TOP COMMANDER OF IPOB

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by jedisco(m): 10:27am On Jul 08, 2023
Osilama1:
but many of u use such nuances to defend mmesoma when she spoke... That she's intelligent

Who are the 'many of you'
I would not be joined into a ethnic 'us vs them' issue that Seun has allowed to thrive on nairaland.
Point is, speaking English is not a test of brilliance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by HitlerWasRight: 10:28am On Jul 08, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
The funny thing is that those shameless fools supporting this girl will still give excuses for her after going through this report. Very disgusting pigs

Idiots that are now raising money for her to school abroad .

I told them in a thread discussing on raising money for her schooling abroad that I will write the school they enroll her to inform them of her fraudulent nature and how it became a national scandal .

5 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Nononsense247: 10:28am On Jul 08, 2023
tiger28:

Innoson himself is a total illiterate......have heard him speak? You will laugh.

So I don't expect much from him.
I dey reason that innoson say am not sure he is that smart cus he supposed don take over the mobile industry with crazy marketing but na yeye marketing I dey see .... E be like the man is not that smart cus this girl own too quickly show that
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Nononsense247: 10:29am On Jul 08, 2023
beerfraud:
Only her apology to JAMB is not needed but all โ€œthey hate Iboโ€ guys too
Awon Omo yiibo werey
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by DOptical: 10:30am On Jul 08, 2023
Good the Umeh girl has been rewarded. That's my concern. The original highest scorer and the jamb registrar. These two are the major victims in all these shams by the academic fraudster.

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by dyera(m): 10:30am On Jul 08, 2023
richie240:
All ds 'investigative committee/report' na oversabi.....a total waste of time and resources.
The girl wey done confess her crime tey-tey?

Na like this una go dey set committee upandan to 'investigate' any ndigbo citizen caught for crime?

Na bcus una nor like to dey hear truth, that's why!

I blv all d "jamb is attacking her bcus she's our sista" crew will allow us drink water drop cup henceforth.
cool

The girl did not confess her crime, she only agreed her result is fake but claimed to be innocent saying it's not her fault. They will not be able to prosecute her until proper investigation is carried out and she is found to be part of the people that did the falsification.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Thegamingorca(m): 10:30am On Jul 08, 2023
Maize247:
Asimiyu Bolanle should sue Mmesoma Ejimeke for using her QR code and forging her old UTME results. With the submitted reports from Anambra state panel, it is obvious this lady, Asimiyu Bolanle has been embarrassed and her name soiled and her privacy infringed upon. I recommend she press charges against the forger, Mmesoma or the JAMB itself.

Though, Mmesoma real results deserves admission at The Unilag but the school should deny her even if JAMB decides to forgive her. This type of lady does not deserve admission in Unilag because the case of Chidima, the Mascomm student killer is still fresh.

No doubt, both real and fake Highest UTME scorers are Anambra state origin, The real highest scorer gets her education in Yoruba land while the fake one receives education in Anambra state. Both choose Unilag for their tertiary education.

If we look at the majority of igbo leaders and academicians, they got education in Yoruba land and these two ladies is a testament to this claims.

Without boasting, Igbo people should respect the Yorubas because we make them one way or the other. Unfortunately, most of the attacks the Yorubas get come from these people expecially those that we host, built and still helping.

The real highest JAMB scorer is made in Ogun state while the fake one is made in Anambra. Mmesoma ban still subsists and she must be prosecuted legally to serve as a lesson and warning to others.

Person wey score 138? She's either being used as a sex object in one polytechnic or rewriting jamb
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Nononsense247: 10:30am On Jul 08, 2023
Injera:
A section of the country is hurting, so deeply hurting, they feel marginalized and unwanted.
They also feel powerless and feel victimized, thus by default are defensive and distrusting. They need healing.
Healing won't come with hate for others, healing won't come with having superior complexes, but will only come with humility, respect and forgiveness towards others.
All tribes should respect one another and be humble.
Hating obi by extension means hating on Igbo's and likewise hating on Tinubu is hating on the Yorubas.
They should continue na... They will only destroy themselves

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Unclefemolala(m): 10:31am On Jul 08, 2023
Thank God she's 19 and can be jailed as an adult.

Bloody fraud
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Nononsense247: 10:31am On Jul 08, 2023
QuotaSystem:
The real highest scorer, Precious Umeh was on AriseTV yesterday and spoke so brilliantly & eloquently, but she is not trending.

Her kinsmen that were blindly, boldly & shamelessly defending a fraud have not offered Precious any scholarship abroad & are suddenly silent. This reveals a lot about their fraudulent character and twisted values. Even the clown that offered the fraud scholarship is nowhere to be found. Always driven by ego and emotion into shame and defeat; the same attitude they bring to politics with the same results.

What irked me the most was the boldness with which she lied to world in her video and even on national TV. The shameless fraud, enabled by shameless frauds, should be made to apologize publicly just like she tried to fool the gullible publicly with her deceitful video and serve her punishment.

Congrats to Precious Kamsiyochukwu Umeh ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐ŸŽ‰
It's cus you dey school for west ....
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by HitlerWasRight: 10:31am On Jul 08, 2023
Maize247:

No school outside Alaigbo Goshen will grant her admission.

She should go to her yeast and apply for a place in one of their universities there
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Thegamingorca(m): 10:34am On Jul 08, 2023
Maize247:

Ahhh chidimma the prostitute
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Thegamingorca(m): 10:34am On Jul 08, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

No school outside Alaigbo Goshen will grant her admission.

She should go to her yeast and apply for a place in one of their universities there

She is getting scholarship to canada
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by MamaletASO: 10:35am On Jul 08, 2023
An average Igbo person is a thief and a denial..

Either old or young none can be trusted..

People are quick to judge based on tribes and sentiments instead of objectivity...

Dem say person do fraud...una dey aid and abet the person because nah ur tribe..

Nonsense ppl..

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by simongonner: 10:35am On Jul 08, 2023
UCyril:
Hope everybody can now rest, the girl is fraudulent and she has to be punished to serve as a deterrent to others
she wants to be the next Tinubu
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Harrynight(m): 10:35am On Jul 08, 2023
They should be more concern about how she did it and those who did it for her
She can't just say that she forged it unaided and we take it
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Bolaji1996: 10:35am On Jul 08, 2023
Stop using the speaking of good english to ascertain literacy. There are lot of brilliant people in the world that cannot speak good English.

tiger28:

Innoson himself is a total illiterate......have heard him speak? You will laugh.

So I don't expect much from him.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by BlueAir: 10:36am On Jul 08, 2023
Truly a villagemeat
Villagemeat:
Shut up
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Osilama1: 10:48am On Jul 08, 2023
jedisco:

Who are the 'many of you'
I would not be joined into a ethnic us vs them issue that Seun has allowed to thrive on nairaland.
Point is, speaking English is not a test of brilliance.
is it seun that said many Igbos should defend mmesoma rubbish here
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by chiboycue: 10:48am On Jul 08, 2023
post=124283774:

https://.com.ng/2023/07/08/report-of-committee-of-inquiry-on-mmesoma-ejikeme-matter-set-up-by-anambra-state-government/

Why would Mmesoma Joy Ejikeme choose to disgrace the Igbo race is such manner ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Lasu Post Utme 2011/2012 / Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano / Textbook Teaching Kids About Gender Roles (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.