Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex (50944 Views)

MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled / Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by otino(m): 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2023
Your advice is good, but off point. May be u should read the post again.

Lifestone:

I'm a Nigeria Man too and Married. Anytime my partner is into anything progressive, I get involved without even been invited, I offer advise, share significantly in the advancement and most of the time, they end up thanking and appreciating me for making it happen. But the fact is that I know I have to be part of that success otherwise another person will play my role and I will be left behind. Even if she's going to the wrong direction, I will usually championed her into seeing that the direction she's heading is headless.
The other part is that Men should consistently grow themselves. I am also praying for my daughter to succeed and marry a responsible and successful husband. You can't wish less

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Quodseverismete: 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2023
talented321:
They forget the past easily, as she dey with the senator now sef, if the governor call her now she will abandon the senator and move on with the govo.
But to tell u the truth many of this girls wey una complain of na run girls yet una went into relationship with them.

Something ago we reeled out theories propounded by the famous Karl Mikhel- it's called the theory of Ofegaelism- 1. According to Karl Mikhel,-Once you are born and accept to be born a female in this generation, automatically that person is pro.stitute whether now or later, that all girls are pros.titute, she can be a pro.stithute with integrity, or retired g., non.based,herbanated one waiting for opportunity to unleashes it. 2
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by mapist(m): 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2023
jaelz:
What I Just Discovered About Women

A woman loses respect for a man or her current boyfriend once she starts getting intimate with someone that is richer and more well to do than him

Hear my story out before you judge me:

So I lost my ex about 2 months back when she became a Personal Assistant to a serving senator, I just noticed that she stopped appreciating the little money and things that I usually gave her and did for her since she started working with the senator.

She was staying at her parents house in Abuja but recently rented a place for herself and furnished it to taste, I was shocked and I asked how a girl that just started a personal assistant job with a senator and a salary of just 120k per month is able to rent a self contained apartments of about 750k per year and even furnished it to taste, she got very angry and said I should be happy for her that if I can't do it atleast she did it herself.

She has also never allowed me to stay in the house ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿก for once not to talk of coming to visit her

She belongs to the streets. You should be happy.

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by mapist(m): 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2023
Wodu89:

This one no Sabi talk. Go and write it. The same would happen to your son's. You'll feel his pains as a father since you can't discern truths

I honestly do not understand how an adult would write such nonsense. Na wa sha.

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Lifestone(m): 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2023
Weathered:
poorly arranged damage control
Damage control for who? I stated my views, you don't have to agree with me. This is a faceless forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Lifestone(m): 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2023
otino:
Your advice is good, but off point. May be u should read the post again.

Maybe you should follow my posts from beginning. Anyway your views are your views. Mine are mine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Lifestone(m): 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2023
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Your attempt to sound mature and woke just showed how shallow and weak you are not just as a man,but as a human being....

A girl he was taking care of when she was jobless finally got a job and suddenly became unappreciative and suddenly lost interest in her man even to the extent of not allowing him visit her sounds ok or normal to you ?

Instead of you to ask how a Woman earning 120k a month is able to rent an apartment of 700k a year ( more than 60% of her yearly income) Excluding the money spent on furnitures instead you are here castigating the OP for not being supportive to such irregularities.

Weaklings like you are one of the reasons why accountability is in decline in today's society.
It's obvious you lack the guts to question irregularities and abnormalities in your home and relationships...

With the way you sound I am 100% sure your wife is the Bread winner and the Authority in your house...

Weaklings coming on social media and be forming something the are not.
I'm sure you red that am married, it has been for a while. I don't have anything to prove to you. Your views are yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Slynation(m): 6:06pm On Jul 13, 2023
Lifestone:

I'm a Nigeria Man too and Married. Anytime my partner is into anything progressive, I get involved without even been invited, I offer advise, share significantly in the advancement and most of the time, they end up thanking and appreciating me for making it happen. But the fact is that I know I have to be part of that success otherwise another person will play my role and I will be left behind. Even if she's going to the wrong direction, I will usually championed her into seeing that the direction she's heading is headless.
The other part is that Men should consistently grow themselves. I am also praying for my daughter to succeed and marry a responsible and successful husband. You can't wish less
So if your should start working for a serving senators and a salary 120K...Less than 2months into the job booOm...A fully rented furnished house just landed, and when you decided to ask, she responded with what the OP said...you will buy her pepper soup to celebrate abi...!!

Anyways, A wiseman once told me "na pikin wey no know e mama boyfriend dey call am uncle"

5 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by jeromestarks: 6:06pm On Jul 13, 2023
Sermwell:

Wait! Are you saying a senator is in a better position than a governor??
Politically, yes.
Administratively, no.

Politics rules.

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by TrustedLawyer: 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2023
Wodu89:
Abuja levels. She used you, na so Dem dey do. Yahoo girls
"Yahoo girls" ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Slynation(m): 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2023
Lolachef:
And why do you want to stay in the house?

Do you know if she's doing all that from her thrift contribution?

You don't have money and you are here on nairaland ranting..
So someone cannot stay or visit his GF again...??

Madam, just tell us Alhaji dey around and stop defending nonsense...

3 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Waper2(m): 6:11pm On Jul 13, 2023
Mjshexy:
So what led to the break up, jealousy?
Hummm bird of the same feather ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by WoroSeeWoro(m): 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2023
jaelz:
What I Just Discovered About Women

A woman loses respect for a man or her current boyfriend once she starts getting intimate with someone that is richer and more well to do than him

Hear my story out before you judge me:

So I lost my ex about 2 months back when she became a Personal Assistant to a serving senator, I just noticed that she stopped appreciating the little money and things that I usually gave her and did for her since she started working with the senator.

She was staying at her parents house in Abuja but recently rented a place for herself and furnished it to taste, I was shocked and I asked how a girl that just started a personal assistant job with a senator and a salary of just 120k per month is able to rent a self contained apartments of about 750k per year and even furnished it to taste, she got very angry and said I should be happy for her that if I can't do it atleast she did it herself.

She has also never allowed me to stay in the house ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿก for once not to talk of coming to visit her

you be heavy mumu ...Mugu.......so you open eye rent house for woman for dis naija...shame on you.....anything wey u do for woman is gone , she don take ur own , add her own money and senator money rent better house....LOL...

@angrygoat @womenareapezz @savedday2 and @strongalphmale advises us to beware of nigerian girls they are all uselesss

Lil wayne tell him what his Abuja gal is

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Neoteny7: 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2023
Nigerian women, with the exception of my soulmate, sisters, mum, nieces, aunts, cousins, grans, sidechick(s), and in-laws....are all biitches.

2 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by godwon01(m): 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2023
I don't just understand. What did you say? Personal assistant, wake up man , your wife is side cheek to the senator . What is her job description , tell me .
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by jumper524(m): 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2023
Many of us Nigerian men underrate good looks unlike our women. Try to look good and fit and you'll find more women flocking around you not cos of your money but your looks.
First thing that attracts us men to women is good looks before any other thing same with women but have compromised to money.
When you offer them money, they'll always appreciate a better offer.

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Lifestone(m): 6:17pm On Jul 13, 2023
Slynation:
So if your should start working for a serving senators and a salary 120K...Less than 2months into the job booOm...A fully rented furnished house just landed, and when you decided to ask, she responded with what the OP said...you will buy her pepper soup to celebrate abi...!!

Anyways, A wiseman once told me "na pikin wey no know e mama boyfriend dey call am uncle"
I had a boy who was a legislative assistance to the Hon Representative for my constituency, he made and still making serious money to date, infact his life changed as soon as he was appointed. It's because she's a lady that you concluded that she must have sold herself. She may, she may not. Judging with one side story is evil. Untill you hear her side.

2 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Slynation(m): 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2023
Depriest2020:

Guy you've lost her to the senator. The person that rented and furnished the room for her warned her not to bring another manchi there.

If am to advise, you don't have to be upset with her, she just upgraded her status. Just see her as a f**k mate and not a girlfriend, as long as you sabi knack her well, she will always come to you for good f**k and to the senator for the money. She can introduce you to the senator as her brother, through the senator you will get better job, meet more senators and more contacts + connections.

If you assure her you won't cause trouble for her and her man-friend, then she would be free to answer her calls in your presence. Am telling you from experience, I got most of my contacts & connection through that way.
Way to go bro...!! But the day they will looseguard and Alhaji finds out...!! cheesy

I should reserve what will happen tho...

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Quodseverismete: 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2023
Opurumiri:

Got my first major breakthrough using this strategy. This happened between me and my girlfriend many years ago.... It really works if you're good in bed. She will always come back and can give you links to good connections too

What about getting infection with STD, because those senators don't use condom knack young girls, most of them are on antiretrovIral drugs?

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Shebbs: 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2023
Lifestone:

Not Sure Where Youโ€™re Going To With That But Let Me Know When You Arrive.

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Weathered: 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2023
Lifestone:

Damage control for who? I stated my views, you don't have to agree with me. This is a faceless forum.
I see you quote every comment that comes your way.

Such indiscriminate discretion I must envy.

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by abobote: 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2023
Wodu89:

This one no Sabi talk. Go and write it. The same would happen to your son's. You'll feel his pains as a father since you can't discern truths
Must you resort to laying curse on people for stating their opinion?
what is wrong in what he said up there?

I had the same experience in Abuja when I dated one girl that came to serve. You have to move on, after all they were not married .

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Bestwords: 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2023
You are a mumu man,. Now them never leave you.
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Maobichek: 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2023
Wodu89:
Abuja levels. She used you, na so Dem dey do. Yahoo girls

Double dating is "normal" to some ladies here, Abj is costly so some of the girls hete must do others things just to compliment their salaries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Slynation(m): 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2023
Lifestone:

I had a boy who was a legislative assistance to the Hon Representative for my constituency, he made and still making serious money to date, infact his life changed as soon as he was appointed. It's because she's a lady that you concluded that she must have sold herself. She may, she may not. Judging with one side story is evil. Untill you hear her side.

Boss... nothing wey anybody wan tell me, there is no senator in this Nigeria that will do anything for free, But did you read the part where he said "she wouldn't allow him to stay or visit?? That alone should tell you what's going on
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Iamzik: 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2023
Depriest2020:

Guy you've lost her to the senator. The person that rented and furnished the room for her warned her not to bring another manchi there.

If am to advise, you don't have to be upset with her, she just upgraded her status. Just see her as a f**k mate and not a girlfriend, as long as you sabi knack her well, she will always come to you for good f**k and to the senator for the money. She can introduce you to the senator as her brother, through the senator you will get better job, meet more senators and more contacts + connections.

If you assure her you won't cause trouble for her and her man-friend, then she would be free to answer her calls in your presence. Am telling you from experience, I got most of my contacts & connection through that way.

E come be like say I dey watch Bollywood๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by benzion72(m): 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2023
It is natural in human characteristics
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Quebec91(m): 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2023
cheesy
Ehinjuola:
Your Ex na ogbon ..
Sharp girlโ€ฆ cheesy
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by nnamdizen(m): 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2023
richie240:

Truth be told, that is how God created them: to be taken care of by the man.

If u want a faithful woman,
1) marry a virgin.
It is delusional for a man to think that a woman she married as a non-virgin is not a potential runz-gel.

2) marry her when she's still very young and impressionable ......i.e. as a teenager.
Don't mind d oyibos, they have their agenda which we mumu-ishly follow bumper-to-bumper.
The same oyibo (american) that says marriageable age for women is 18yrs na d same oyibo (british) wey talk say the marriageable age na 16yrs, but when african man marry 14/15yrs girl, fellow african go open mouth waaaaaa.

The reason to marry them young is to be able to groom them them to your desire, but if she too old b4 u marry her, instagram and tiktok would've done the training for you, and by that time, trying to mold her will be like attempting to bend an iroko tree at adulthood.

3. Be ready to marry a full housewife and be the major/sole breadwinner.
The more she goes out the more she gets hitted on by guys. If u want peace of mind, let her be a full-time housewife.
cool
Firstly God did not create any man to take care of a woman, women are charged with the responsibility of care, both for herself, her home and her husband, Proverbs 31, a man is not capable of care even for himself, that's why he needs a wife by his side, all he does is provide her with the necessary resources and environment to do her duty.

Secondly, the idea of marrying a teenager who knows nothing about the duty of a wife to the husband is quite risky except for some traditions, where the wife is sent to stay with the mother in law for a certain period of time, so she can be properly groomed to perform her wifely duties effectively.

Thirdly, keeping a woman locked in as a perpetual house wife is no short of modern day slavery and a waste of potential.
Women as I have come to know are multipliers, what ever you give them they multiply, give her foodstuff they make you a meal, give her a house she makes it a home, give her love she gives you care, give her money she hides and save some for tomorrow, give her ignorance, illiteracy and boredom, she rubs your name in the mud.

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by osazsky(m): 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2023
Bross na u be the ex not her
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by richie240: 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2023
Every aboki to hin kettle!
cool
nnamdizen:
Firstly God did not create any man to take care of a woman, women are charged with the responsibility of care, both for herself, her home and her husband, Proverbs 31, a man is not capable of care even for himself, that's why he needs a wife by his side, all he does is provide her with the necessary resources and environment to do her duty.

Secondly, the idea of marrying a teenager who knows nothing about the duty of a wife to the husband is quite risky except for some traditions, where the wife is sent to stay with the mother in law for a certain period of time, so she can be properly groomed to perform her wifely duties effectively.

Thirdly, keeping a woman locked in as a perpetual house wife is no short of modern day slavery and a waste of potential.
Women as I have come to know are multipliers, what ever you give them they multiply, give her foodstuff they make you a meal, give her a house she makes it a home, give her love she gives you care, give her money she hides and save some for tomorrow, give her ignorance, illiteracy and boredom, she rubs your name in the mud.

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by TheGift: 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2023
So because of your experience with one Woman, you think this is how all Women are?

Anyway, that particular Woman did not change, She just showed Herself for what She really was and wants.

It's her life, and especially as She was not your Wife, don't feel the need to judge Her.

It is better you blame yourself for falling for Her Woman than blame Her for not choosing you or not keeping it real with you.

When you do, you will stop using phrases like "I lost my ex". You will finally realize that you did not lose anything.

Cry. Then move on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? / Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) / Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.