Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex (50934 Views)

MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled / Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by zedegit: 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2023
jaelz:
What I Just Discovered About Women

A woman loses respect for a man or her current boyfriend once she starts getting intimate with someone that is richer and more well to do than him

Hear my story out before you judge me:

So I lost my ex about 2 months back when she became a Personal Assistant to a serving senator, I just noticed that she stopped appreciating the little money and things that I usually gave her and did for her since she started working with the senator.

She was staying at her parents house in Abuja but recently rented a place for herself and furnished it to taste, I was shocked and I asked how a girl that just started a personal assistant job with a senator and a salary of just 120k per month is able to rent a self contained apartments of about 750k per year and even furnished it to taste, she got very angry and said I should be happy for her that if I can't do it atleast she did it herself.

She has also never allowed me to stay in the house 🏠🏑 for once not to talk of coming to visit her

So if I rent house for girl, you wan come stay do wetin?

4 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Mike008(m): 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2023
Someone else paid for the house.
You can't visit anymore.

2 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by TheGift: 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2023
nnamdizen:
Firstly God did not create any man to take care of a woman, women are charged with the responsibility of care, both for herself, her home and her husband, Proverbs 31, a man is not capable of care even for himself, that's why he needs a wife by his side, all he does is provide her with the necessary resources and environment to do her duty.

Secondly, the idea of marrying a teenager who knows nothing about the duty of a wife to the husband is quite risky except for some traditions, where the wife is sent to stay with the mother in law for a certain period of time, so she can be properly groomed to perform her wifely duties effectively.

Thirdly, keeping a woman locked in as a perpetual house wife is no short of modern day slavery and a waste of potential.
Women as I have come to know are multipliers, what ever you give them they multiply, give her foodstuff they make you a meal, give her a house she makes it a home, give her love she gives you care, give her money she hides and save some for tomorrow, give her ignorance, illiteracy and boredom, she rubs your name in the mud.

I couldn't get past "A man is not capable of care" what kind of fallacious and untrue generalization is that?

I am a Man that cares for my child every day along with my Wife. My Father cared for me both before and after my Mother died.

Even in my most stubborn days, he still cared for me. So I don't get what you are saying that Men are not capable of care. Please clarify.
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Karlifate: 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2023
otipoju:

One girl that I helped to rise many years back betrayed me in the most atrocious way. She stabbed me face to face and twisted the knife...forgetting that there is tomorrow.

I just told her on the spot that i am disappointed in her behavior and that only ingrates behave like she did. I doubled my hustle and God Almighty open doors of favour for me.

Last week she beg me for money. I no say yes and I no say no... But fear sef no gree am send account number wey she say she go send.

Boys keep hustling and developing yourself.

Na kings we be.

πŸ‘ Well said.
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Emotionss: 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2023
[color=#990000][/color]
Lifestone:

I'm sure you red that am married, it has been for a while. I don't have anything to prove to you. Your views are yours

Guy enter kitchen go prepare food for your boss lady she will soon return from "work"

I hope you washed the pants she asked you to wash before she left for "work" this morning...

Nonsense and ingredients.

2 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by GEEBITE: 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2023
She moved up and he should move on right? When reverse is the case men will be labeled.
Biglittlelois:
She moved up....she made her choice....you should move on.

2 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by nnamdizen(m): 7:19pm On Jul 13, 2023
TheGift:

I couldn't get past "A man is not capable of care" what kind of fallacious and untrue generalization is that?

I am a Man that cares for my child every day along with my Wife. My Father cared for me both before and after my Mother died.

Even in my most stubborn days, he still cared for me. So I don't get what you are saying that Men are not capable of care. Please clarify.
If everyman can focus on their God given responsibility of provision and protection and do it well, care for even themselves would be limited, not to talk of care for children. For the fact that your father had to step in, in the absence of your mum doesn't mean he did what all men should do, cos if you check, he might have underperformed in his responsibilities because he had to be a mother and father at thesame time.

FYI occasionally helping out to bathe the kids doesn't count, everyone does it
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by candygist: 7:19pm On Jul 13, 2023
Dshocker:

Teenage broke boy spotted...

Dont worry, rich old man. You will come here and cry when she dumps you for the highest bidder. Your eyes go soon clear.
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Karlifate: 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2023
skj1377:
She is one of the girlfriends of the senator and assisting him personally in bed. Anyways kindly look for someone else. Your Girlfriend should better build her house from the money she is collecting from the senator because outside office he will not have huge amounts of disposable cash and he will not renew her rent. She may start looking for you for marriage by then or move back to her parents house after selling all the furniture. Hmmmmm I wonder why the same things keep happening all the time. It looks like Nature is running out of scripts ..

@ bolded:

Nature will keep repeating its lessons, until its students learn the full lessons & come to the realization of their repetitive mistakes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Ubdavis(m): 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2023
That is her exit strategy. Pls just take a walk

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Yestogood: 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2023
Mjshexy:
So what led to the break up, jealousy?

Well done.
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by galadima77(m): 7:51pm On Jul 13, 2023
Some people don't even see anything wrong in the girl's new attitude. Even though it's no surprise .

The human female is redpilled by default and brutal at it by nature. The earlier you understand this the fewer of these kinda threads we'd keep having.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Cocolatti(m): 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2023
nnamdizen:
When you get to understand that, anything relating to women in general is all about what a man can offer her and nothing else, then you will know where your priorities should be as a man.
Nigerian ladies in particular
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by phemmyfour: 8:24pm On Jul 13, 2023
jaelz:
What I Just Discovered About Women

A woman loses respect for a man or her current boyfriend once she starts getting intimate with someone that is richer and more well to do than him

Hear my story out before you judge me:

So I lost my ex about 2 months back when she became a Personal Assistant to a serving senator, I just noticed that she stopped appreciating the little money and things that I usually gave her and did for her since she started working with the senator.

She was staying at her parents house in Abuja but recently rented a place for herself and furnished it to taste, I was shocked and I asked how a girl that just started a personal assistant job with a senator and a salary of just 120k per month is able to rent a self contained apartments of about 750k per year and even furnished it to taste, she got very angry and said I should be happy for her that if I can't do it atleast she did it herself.

She has also never allowed me to stay in the house 🏠🏑 for once not to talk of coming to visit her

Lolz
You would have been the biggest fool if you're still staying in the hell called relationship.

Anyway, with Clitocurrency trading, she can afford that and more...

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by MuslimIgbo: 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2023
Lifestone:

I don't get you guys argument. You mean she should remain at the same level and wait until the guy moves up before she moves too.
Nigeria men can't handle their women doing better than them, yet their games are poor.
A man should support her woman and become her champion. If you can't handle that, move on to the one you can handle
Or deh
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by BrazilianOG(m): 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2023
jumper524:
Many of us Nigerian men underrate good looks unlike our women. Try to look good and fit and you'll find more women flocking around you not cos of your money but your looks.
First thing that attracts us men to women is good looks before any other thing same with women but have compromised to money.
When you offer them money, they'll always appreciate a better offer.
Rubbish
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by kenrisma535(m): 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2023
I guess she ain't no longer interested in you. She does not love you anymore. It's the bitter truth but sad. She has broken up with you. Engage the no contact rule otherwise she is wasting your time.

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Lolachef(f): 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2023
Alhajis are more better than all those useless low self esteem young guys parade i the name of Boyfriend and girlfriend.

Free sex and free food.

You'll still come to sleep and relax as if you're contributing to her expenditures.
Slynation:
So someone cannot stay or visit his GF again...??

Madam, just tell us Alhaji dey around and stop defending nonsense...

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Jflex07(m): 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2023
Lifestone:

I don't get you guys argument. You mean she should remain at the same level and wait until the guy moves up before she moves too.
Nigeria men can't handle their women doing better than them, yet their games are poor.
A man should support her woman and become her champion. If you can't handle that, move on to the one you can handle
Finished man
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Kemadealadire(f): 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2023
I am yet to see anyone who doesn't want the best available for themselves.

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by shepherd316: 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2023
Bros she don used you upgrade to the senator level, ladies are like that, just count yourself lucky and move on. The ones that are loyal are scarce, the rest na undiscovered olosho

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by VULCAN(m): 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2023
A young girl began sleeping with her senator boss who is obviously married and began to treat her boyfriend badly because of the perks of the job and your response was to attack the young man and praise the girl and now you open your mouth and say you want your daughter to marry a responsible and successful husband.

What you actually mean is you want your daughter to marry a married senator and deliver some of the dividends of that relationship to you.

You see your daughter in OPs ex gf and that's why you praised her so.

Shame!

Lifestone:

I'm a Nigeria Man too and Married. Anytime my partner is into anything progressive, I get involved without even been invited, I offer advise, share significantly in the advancement and most of the time, they end up thanking and appreciating me for making it happen. But the fact is that I know I have to be part of that success otherwise another person will play my role and I will be left behind. Even if she's going to the wrong direction, I will usually championed her into seeing that the direction she's heading is headless.
The other part is that Men should consistently grow themselves. I am also praying for my daughter to succeed and marry a responsible and successful husband. You can't wish less

6 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Mjshexy(f): 11:04pm On Jul 13, 2023
Sukkyy2010:
your stupidity is at utmost level. Ode!
Its obvious you lack home training, i blame your parents. U Clown
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Mjshexy(f): 11:09pm On Jul 13, 2023
oliverwrites:
And this is the only thing you dumb brain can deduce from what he wrote?
Your stupidity didn't allow you see a question mark in my statement, keep disgracing your miserable self and village undecided
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by valarinz: 11:09pm On Jul 13, 2023
Lifestone:

Damage control for who? I stated my views, you don't have to agree with me. This is a faceless forum.

Sir, don't feel relaxed o, it's not as "faceless" as you'll like to believe grin

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by 2braithe: 11:11pm On Jul 13, 2023
Biglittlelois:
She moved up....she made her choice....you should move on.

Women need to learn contentment.
There'll always be someone better than your man. You can't keep jumping from man to man because you want to move up.

2 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by ginggerxy: 11:18pm On Jul 13, 2023
Mjshexy:
So what led to the break up, jealousy?
Maybe he was avoiding STI. grin

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by jimcaddy(m): 11:44pm On Jul 13, 2023
Loool it is well. Dating in Nigeria don turn to battle of the richest. Richest takes all. Like it's so effed up. Dating is one of the hardest things to do in this Nigeria

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by hensparkings1: 11:53pm On Jul 13, 2023
Wodu89:
Abuja levels. She used you, na so Dem dey do. Yahoo girls
bro no be small use, the least I can do in my life again is to help any woman especially this lazy ones to get whatever is it they are looking for’ my ex after helping her to graduate she immediately broke up with me in 2021,in 2022 service brought her to a city closer to me we started again bro I was still spending on her, towards the end of her service after all assistance I rendered her she still broke up with me.. this ladies are opportunist instead of upgrading a lady upgrade your family member or a stranger.. little things they see for a moment makes them forget their memories

7 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by isabi2lof: 11:53pm On Jul 13, 2023
richie240:

Truth be told, that is how God created them: to be taken care of by the man.

If u want a faithful woman,
1) marry a virgin.
It is delusional for a man to think that a woman she married as a non-virgin is not a potential runz-gel.

2) marry her when she's still very young and impressionable ......i.e. as a teenager.
Don't mind d oyibos, they have their agenda which we mumu-ishly follow bumper-to-bumper.
The same oyibo (american) that says marriageable age for women is 18yrs na d same oyibo (british) wey talk say the marriageable age na 16yrs, but when african man marry 14/15yrs girl, fellow african go open mouth waaaaaa.

The reason to marry them young is to be able to groom them them to your desire, but if she too old b4 u marry her, instagram and tiktok would've done the training for you, and by that time, trying to mold her will be like attempting to bend an iroko tree at adulthood.

3. Be ready to marry a full housewife and be the major/sole breadwinner.
The more she goes out the more she gets hitted on by guys. If u want peace of mind, let her be a full-time housewife.
cool

Give out your own daughter by age 6 undecided

Oshey groomers , so that you will turn them to trash later in the future...how many men do come out to shower praises on their wives ..

What this lady did , it's not different from what men have been doing to women since 19...

I ain't in support of her behavior but men do worse to women..

Same men will say it's not necessary for a man to marry a woman that was there for him during his trying period , if paradventure the man later got married to her , the best gift the man rewards her is with a 2nd wife or multiple side chicks , causing her emotional pains every day of her life..

The world is changing, nobody wants to be fooled again ..

Instead of men to pepper their exes by showering love on their wives and let them know the good thing they're missing rather they're peppering their innocent wives at home..

A lady rejected you but you're making an innocent lady to suffer for what she did not do ..

God in heaven knows that I won't suffer for anybody's sins ... Jesus Christ has died for all..

It's until you men appreciate the good women in your lives , that's when those that are outside will sit up ..

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by shanira(f): 12:04am On Jul 14, 2023
Sowie dear poster. I know your heart has been severely broken. But there's still hope and the love you seek is seeking you. Your wounds will heal and you will soon discover that all women aren't in the narrative this experience is trying to lead you on. embarassed

Take heart. And don't close your heart. Keep it open.

Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REo-PDJGvh8
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by delishpot: 12:04am On Jul 14, 2023
The ones you chopped and dumped, we did not hear about them o.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bride Carries Fiance On Her Back In Prewedding Photos / Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? / Dating Who You Will Not Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.