Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? (20613 Views)

If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. / Where Will I Likely Be Posted To? / Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by HanisahZuwy: 11:49am On Jul 21, 2023
Sirbruno3000:
Abuja is full of mean and sadistic humans, no friendly atmosphere anywhere, everyone is always angry and sad, even the rich are not left out. The word LOVE is alien to them, and for work, u will have to fast and pray to get a good work. Abi is there another abuja am not aware of?
Where in Abuja are you please? Gwarimpa, Lugbe, mabushi, nyanya, Karu, kubwa, gwagwa, karimo, efab, wuse, Garki, jabi, airport road, giri, gwagwalada, kwali, abaji, Kuje, guzape, Apo, mpape, dutse. Where?
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by ahnie: 11:50am On Jul 21, 2023
IconiR you're beautiful...I talkam say I know you,lips sealed
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Goalnaldo(m): 11:50am On Jul 21, 2023
Delta is only in asaba and maybe warri you can get a job. All other cities/towns are devoid of jobs.
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Blitzking: 11:50am On Jul 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Please, I need your input/opinions/suggestions/advice on the state I can find love and also find work.

Below are the states I have in mind. If there's any other state you think would be better that's not on the list, you can mention them.

These are the states I have in mind;

Anambra state
Cross River state
Enugu state
Ondo state
Rivers state
Delta state
Niger state
Abuja( FCT)

Please, I would appreciate your inputs/suggestions/opinions/advice. Thanks
Was checking to make sure abuja and lagos isn't there.
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Yousuph007(m): 11:50am On Jul 21, 2023
Am in Abuja, send me your number
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Intergrated: 11:50am On Jul 21, 2023
This nairaland na one way traffic. So the state she is she can not find love there? Abi na who get Benz she dey find?.

2 Likes

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by ahnie: 11:51am On Jul 21, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Delta is only in asaba and maybe warri you can get a job. All other cities/towns are devoid of jobs.
No jobs in Asaba,he should strike asaba out
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Gboom: 11:51am On Jul 21, 2023
Stay in Anambra, you can easily set up yourself where there is big market. You can start with POS business first, later you can diversify to other small businesses. As per love, you can find that in your environment or anywhere provided you show love to others
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by sageb: 11:51am On Jul 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Thanks. I appreciate your input. What about love please? Which of the above state you talked about am I likely to find love?

Really?
You mean the state you are, you can't find someone to date/love you?
Surprising
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by tollyboy5(m): 11:52am On Jul 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
I've been mocked severally.
Dont post it o! its not necessary.

1 Like

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Kaiser20: 11:52am On Jul 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Please, I need your input/opinions/suggestions/advice on the state I can find love and also find work.

Below are the states I have in mind. If there's any other state you think would be better that's not on the list, you can mention them.

These are the states I have in mind;

Anambra state
Cross River State
Enugu state
Ondo state
Rivers state
Delta state
Niger state
Abuja( FCT)

Please, I would appreciate your input/suggestions/opinions/advice. Thanks
Borno state
Niger state
Bauchi
Benue state
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by HanisahZuwy: 11:52am On Jul 21, 2023
Maobichek:
Many people have talked about Abuja. To find love here, you must be comfortable hence you must have something doing first. Most ladies who are into POS business here are also of "easy virtue" and it's like a norm.

Please don't come to Abj without proper planning (accomodations/ money for upkeep, transportation etc). Here is costly, plan well.
Where in Abuja are you please? Gwarimpa, Lugbe, mabushi, nyanya, Karu, kubwa, gwagwa, karimo, efab, wuse, Garki, jabi, airport road, giri, gwagwalada, kwali, abaji, Kuje, guzape, Apo, mpape, dutse. Where?
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Ganjafama(m): 11:52am On Jul 21, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Na wa.....This search for true love na everybody dey suffer am true true angry

But all in all, don't ever think of coming down to Delta because no shishi work dey here unless say you wan dey hustle the road with keke too,or POS angry
E be like say you be my Delta brother. grin You are very correct. I am based in Sapele. Warri , Sapele, Ughelli and Asaba are all Keke towns. Gift a man a used Keke in Delta and he will worship you for life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by DestinyNigga: 11:52am On Jul 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
I'm serious here please. Give your opinion on this if you have any please.
Am from Anambra state. I will advise you to settle in Onitsha or Awka. I prefer Awka sha. U will get to meet people from different location in Nigeria. Especially, SS and SE people. There's work too. Do this and thank me later. When I enter Awka u will thank me with ur sweet punna cheesy. #smokin_mi_weed U will see a good husband, this I have seen cheesy
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Rhozabeth(m): 11:53am On Jul 21, 2023
Am sure you can find everywhere except Delta. If you are a guy all you will see here in Delta are hungry, stupid, entitled and useless girls that have been used, abused and corrupted by yahoo boys!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by HanisahZuwy: 11:53am On Jul 21, 2023
omooba969:

Between love and work, which one is harder to find?
I think both. Or what do you think?
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Yousuph007(m): 11:53am On Jul 21, 2023
You can okay ]
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by izubext007: 11:54am On Jul 21, 2023
non
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by HanisahZuwy: 11:55am On Jul 21, 2023
Blitzking:

Was checking to make sure abuja and lagos isn't there.
Why do you say so though?
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by omooba969(m): 11:55am On Jul 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
I think both. Or what do you think?

If you say both, then that's fine.
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Humorme2(f): 11:55am On Jul 21, 2023
Love no dey lagos sha
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by HanisahZuwy: 11:55am On Jul 21, 2023
Yousuph007:
Am in Abuja, send me your number
Where in Abuja are you? Gwarimpa, Lugbe, mabushi, nyanya, Karu, kubwa, gwagwa, karimo, efab, wuse, Garki, jabi, airport road, giri, gwagwalada, kwali, abaji, Kuje, guzape, Apo, mpape, dutse. Where?

1 Like

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by DanielsParker(m): 11:55am On Jul 21, 2023
Zonefree:

Nigerian girls are not programmed to love, why then are you searching for same love you can't give?

You’re not far from the truth
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Sirbruno3000(m): 11:55am On Jul 21, 2023
I've covered like 75% of abuja they all reason thesame. Do not expect love in abuja. Work, u might be lucky to get one and remain employed for a considerable period of time. Because most of the employers have mental issues, they love to hire and fire at will.
HanisahZuwy:

1 Like

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Blitzking: 11:56am On Jul 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Why do you say so though?
If you added abuja why not add lagos too
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Originalsly: 11:56am On Jul 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

Where in Abuja are you? Gwarimpa, Lugbe, mabushi, nyanya, Karu, kubwa, gwagwa, karimo, efab, wuse, Garki, jabi, airport road, giri, gwagwalada, kwali, abaji, Kuje, guzape, Apo, mpape, dutse. Where?

You're asking people their location in a State ... but as the OP refuse to name your State? With such a topic it should be automatic you name your State and post a photo. Is either you're immature or not exposed. As I see it ... you're just a lamb going to be slaughtered ... but have no clue.

2 Likes

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by DestinyNigga: 11:57am On Jul 21, 2023
vincenteger:
Please add Oyo

Ibadan is a very nice place
Pocket friendly
Na wife I no knw

Things are very cheap in Ibadan but social life is Zero. I don't just like Ibadan. Everybody seems to be too serious with life!
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Ganjafama(m): 11:57am On Jul 21, 2023
RichDaniels:

From your list:

1. You can get a good paying job easily in Abuja.

2. You can get job an average paying job (minimum wage and above but not more than 100K) likely in Anambra, Enugu, Rivers and Delta.

3. You would find it very difficult to get job an average paying job in Cross River and Ondo

4. I do not know of Niger.

these opinions are from several years of job searches in these cities. Thank you.
Remove Delta from this list of 100k jobs. Even 40k jobs are hard to get here. Except you want her to ride Keke.

3 Likes

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by treatise: 11:58am On Jul 21, 2023
kalufelix:
Problem no dey finish...your true love dey sambisa...yeah you have your location..
Gbam. Multiple dating not possible there
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Landuphil(m): 11:58am On Jul 21, 2023
All states you mentioned one can find love and work just depends on what you want as human.

Love starts with a feeling, work on the other hand comes with a lot of interest.

1 Like

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by HanisahZuwy: 11:59am On Jul 21, 2023
DestinyNigga:

Am from Anambra state. I will advise you to settle in Onitsha or Awka. I prefer Awka sha. U will get to meet people from different location in Nigeria. Especially, SS and SE people. There's work too. Do this and thank me later. When I enter Awka u will thank me with ur sweet punna cheesy. #smokin_mi_weed U will see a good husband, this I have seen cheesy
Are you based there? Where are you at the moment?
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Jokkarm2: 11:59am On Jul 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
I'm serious here please. Give your opinion on this if you have any please.
If you want work, go to rivers State or Lagos, if you want love , go to Enugu but if you want original love, go to India, but if you want unfailing love, be with your family , but if you want unconditional love, is in Christ Jesus.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* / Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? / Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.