Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price (18194 Views)

Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady / Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy / ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by BabaIbo: 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
Reinamaria:

Stop creating nonsense topics, and spreading false narratives to excuse your inadequacies and make you feel good.
Stop with the manipulations and emotional blackmail of females due to your insecurities/shortcomings.
Face and conquer your inadequacies instead.
Hustle harder!!!
Think like a real man!!! Be a real man!!!

You are the one that needs to stop trying to suppress the truth. I dislike people who knows the truth of the matter but just because it is not favorable, they try to change the narrative.

Although, I am against such act but some ladies do that, no matter how hard you try to disagree with the fact, some do it directly and some do it indirectly.

Abeg no be everything una go dey live in denial of.
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by Cromagnon: 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
PerfectStranger:
No girl will boldly come out plain to tell you they will, but they'll actually do. Especially the ENPs
we tip be enp abeg
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by Reinamaria(f): 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2023
Rayban25:

his comment pain you oo grin grin grin grin grin

What is painful is how weak most of you men of this generation have become. undecided
Especially you all's mindsets.
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by Puss360(f): 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
RPG2020:

Actually there is no head of the family it's 50/50 know this and have peace ✌️
I owe you one bottle of Cold Trophy Beer for this... grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by BabaIbo: 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
Cromagnon:
we tip be enp abeg

If I say Evening and you say News and another man add Paper, omoh na you sabi.
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
Puss360:
hmmm

I just dey imagine how dat marriage wan be??
I give man money to pay my dowry... So now, who come marry who?. Coz as the case be, na me marry myself o ....
Well... I can give the man money on condition say, no neck for the marriage.. our two go be head of the family grin grin grin

talented321 re u okay with dat grin grin grin

@first bolded , you married yourself grin .

@second bolded, if you want to be head that isn't a problem. Just keep your head well so that you will carry a heavier loadgrin

On a serious note, no one cares to know what kind of marriage system both couples are engaging it, what is pertinent is to know how well you are doing in your marriage.
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by deewhydoski(m): 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2023
1Sharon:

For you to make this comment, that means you're just like him.
Lol
For you information I don't drink and i don't judge people based on what they do...their life their choice
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2023
Reinamaria:

What is painful is how weak most of you men of this generation have become. undecided
Especially you all's mindsets.

he was just joking. no sensible and manly man will do that.

the weak men youre talking about are the few exceptions like neo that washed vee's pant on live tv.
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by BabaIbo: 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2023
Puss360:

I owe you one bottle of Cold Trophy Beer for this... grin

In all your generosity, na trophy you see wey you fit give person wey him opinion sweet you.

After all the mouth wey you dey make for this forum. Tufia!
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by Neddyogu(m): 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2023
Must u marry at that point in time?
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2023
Amajuoyi44:
I hardly seen or hear that ladies gives their man money to pay their bride price

Why can't such happen? cry

Why should I?

I'd have already told you upfront that I don't want a ceremony. Do what your power can carry.

If you say you must make a gala of it because it's always been your life dream. No problem. But you can't take a loan or open WhatsApp group to be asking for donations.

My money's also not for a wedding ceremony. I consider it a complete waste.

So it's your ship. That's your first proof of readiness and a sense of responsibility.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by Faithy04: 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
That's not a big deal is just to lovely cover the Man up.
Since he may not have and your love is genuine why not
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by Faithy04: 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2023
But a serious man will know that as soon as he have money he will pay back
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by 1Sharon(f): 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2023
deewhydoski:

Lol
For you information I don't drink and i don't judge people based on what they do...their life their choice

Lol...sure. 👍🏽
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by phemmyfour: 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
Amajuoyi44:
I hardly seen or hear that ladies gives their man money to pay their bride price

In my place, that's not a big deal cos eventually the bride price would be returned to you.
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by Nellygath: 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
If you give man to pay your dowry as a lady, remember throughout that marriage you will bear the consequences.
Such man will one day disapper because he doesn't have any property in the house. The woman will continue catering for the family till death do them apart.
For me I can't do that. It's not proper.
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by Menclothing: 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
Am here to read
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by PPIA: 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
PerfectStranger:
No girl will boldly come out plain to tell you they will, but they'll actually do. Especially the ENPs
Candidlady, pocohantas .... please come to this table 😎
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by BarrElChapo(m): 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2023
People misconstrue the word "bride price" in many cultures the amount is as low as N5 naira sometimes N100 or N1k as many would say their daughter is not for sale.

I see many clashing over nothing.
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by GoodRocks: 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2023
saphiere:
lalasticlala ishilove seun justwise mynd44 Dominique nlfpmod rule 2

The mods will go through your comments and response first and banned you before attempting to ban others.

You'll be irrelevant things and will be the first to call mods. U never see anything
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by GOSPELTRUTH31: 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
Ladies don't try it

I know an anti who did it and till date she regrets doing it

Why
It made the guy lazy and he felt entitled.

Any man who wants to marry should know that a woman is like a car and if you don't have money to maintain that car sooner of later it will start breaking down and the peace and comfort it's supposed to give will diminish.

Sisters don't do it pls and no sensible man will allow a woman to do that.

No shame
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by Goodlady(f): 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Lamentation of a broke frustrated evening newspaper!
After your destiny has been zapped abi?
Shiorr!

Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by op4real(m): 5:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
Amajuoyi44:

Forget all these shakara most women dey do here on this platform, plenty women dey marry men now, especially the old fowls that view their man as last man standing, abi woman wey pay her own bride price by proxy, no be she marry man herself?

Some do even foot the wedding expenses and set up the home.

While I don't know if it's a taboo in some cultures, I have seen some of such marriages turn out happy matrimonies while some didn't even last up to Nokia battery.

But the most important thing is the real character of the two parties involved abi normal union wey man pay woman bride price no dey scatter?

I even know one very big laundry outfit in Port Harcourt that his wife made him up to be a real man that he is today but only the ones very close to them from the beginning know the secret.

But women see men paying their bride price as normal bragging right because they fear that disclosure to others that they pay it through their real men or rented husband can make them a subject of mockery especially when the union hit the rock.
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by Goodlady(f): 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
Rayban25:

i agree with your message but youre the wrong messanger. we hereby take your message and discard you the fellow messenger
Waste product, stfu!
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by Goodlady(f): 5:12pm On Aug 01, 2023
reiddecuti:

And you take the marriage dey give urself hope sis?
Excuse me, you don't know me in real life!
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2023
But the question is who then becomes the head of the house? Because African men would usually say that they're the head of the house simply because they paid the bride price.

If he didn't, does this means the woman is the head of the house?
Holluwhakemmy:
same thing happened to my neighbour anytime they have quarel her husband will tell her I didn't marry you because you are that paid your bride price not me
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2023
They do.
Amajuoyi44:

Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by SonofGod231: 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2023
PrimadonnaO:

Why should I?

I'd have already told you upfront that I don't want a ceremony. Do what your power can carry.

If you say you must make a gala of it because it's always been your life dream. No problem. But you can't take a loan or open WhatsApp group to be asking for donations.

My money's also not for a wedding ceremony. I consider it a complete waste.

So it's your ship. That's your first proof of readiness and a sense of responsibility.
It finally boils down to personal preference.
The fact that you've severely narrowed down the wedding expenses, It's as good as playing same significant role to assist the guy with the whole wedding ceremony.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by nkemjacob2(m): 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2023
I have seen such happen though is rare. But it happen secretly.

For me as a man. I no try am. Even if I don't have I will make sure I afford two things no matteg the cost.

1. Pay her bride price
2. Sleeping mattress.

She can do the rest of she has billions
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
Goodlady:

Waste product, stfu!

you seem upset
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by nnamdi640: 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2023
Puss360:
hmmm

I just dey imagine how dat marriage wan be??
I give man money to pay my dowry... So now, who come marry who?. Coz as the case be, na me marry myself o ....
Well... I can give the man money on condition say, no neck for the marriage.. our two go be head of the family grin grin grin

talented321 re u okay with dat grin grin grin
Abeg who head of the family epp. If you are ready let me know because am seriously looking for wife, you can keep the head of the family, I don't want. Mine is that I will try my best to give our children the best to my ability.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? / Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé / Party On Romance For Buhari Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.