Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price (18189 Views)

Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady / Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy / ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by Goodlady(f): 7:19pm On Aug 01, 2023
PPIA:

grin

Says someone whos' vagina has exceeded its elastic limit and is heading towards its yield point grin
If you no run mad before end of this year you go see
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by PPIA: 7:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
Goodlady:

If you no run mad before end of this year you go see
Area boys on that your street lining up while taking turns on you in one lungu around your neighborhood.

Would be a nice tape to go aroundgrin
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by Ashirioluwa: 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2023
Amajuoyi44:
I hardly seen or hear that ladies gives their man money to pay their bride price

Why can't such happen? cry

I am a man, and I don’t pray for such a situation. Anyway, marriage is overrated, and I don’t think it’s by force to get married when you’re not ready both physically and financially.
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by Goodlady(f): 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2023
PPIA:

Area boys on that your street lining up while taking turns on you in one lungu around your neighborhood.

Would be a nice tape to go aroundgrin
You mean ur mom?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by Atole26: 7:31pm On Aug 01, 2023
Some men deserves to be helped while some don’t. The funny thing is they no dey write am for head which of them you go enjoy.
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by PPIA: 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2023
Goodlady:

You mean ur mom?
No you.

Your mom would've been part of it too but everyone will not be even interested because there is nothing left to salvage in her putrid sinkhole called her vagina that your father used to manage until he got totally fed up.

At least yours can still be pushed to the current state your mom's own is, so guys with abnormally extra large members can still manage to take quality advantage of you.

grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by Fuckyoumod: 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
Goodlady:
Se ori man naa o buru? Hope the man isn't an unfortunate one?
Why ll you fail in your first responsibility?
The wedding ll hold when the man's financially buoyant and it must not be long.
Borrowing a man to pay for my bride price is the beginning of SAPA in the marriage.
Men, there are some things you must not fail with in life. Handling your wedding well is part of it.
listen to an evening newspaper at your own peril. They can't eat their cakes and have it.

They have wasted away their usefulness and special features.

There is one on my neck currently, she is 27. unfortunately for her I can't marry a lady that is more than 20 - 24 years.

E get why!
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by Ashirioluwa: 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2023
Goodlady:

Stfu!
There's nothing like evening newspapers.
The older the wine, the sweeter it is.
Just last Saturday, a 46yrs old woman got married to a 40yrs old man in Lugbe area, Abuja. Everyone ll get fulfillment at one time. Cos I reject your short, black and broke destiny no mean say I go tey before I marry or reach Age 90 like Sarah before I born.
All you boys here dissing women with your childish threads, na una Mama's bweast una dey drag like madman own. You all should get a life.

Lucky her. Anyway, there is always an exception to everything, and your adage "the older the wine, the sweeter it is" doesn't apply to everything, especially when it comes to women or marriage, because most Nigerian men believe "the younger they are, the tighter and sweeter they are."

Also, most men always believe that older women already have a lot of mileage on them, which is not true most of the time, but that's our belief.
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by IamtheTruth1(m): 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2023
DonBenny77:

Na churchill not kpokpogarri

My bad then. Forgive me.
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by Kevineleven(m): 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
Eget one lady wey I dey suspect say na she pay for her own marriage, she was so desperate for marriage then boom, it happened
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by Bfly: 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2023
Goodlady:
Se ori man naa o buru? Hope the man isn't an unfortunate one?
Why ll you fail in your first responsibility?
The wedding ll hold when the man's financially buoyant and it must not be long.
Borrowing a man to pay for my bride price is the beginning of SAPA in the marriage.
Men, there are some things you must not fail with in life. Handling your wedding well is part of it.

Broke girls cannot do it. Only rich ones.
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by kkins25(m): 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
Samantha124:
Maybe it's only Nigerian men who take it on another level and a few other African men.

We can't abolish something that's part of our culture just because a small group of people are abusing it... Women worldwide still get abused and mistreated even without the practice of the bride price.

Personally I'm against the abolishment of bride price in Africa.

And in most cases it's our fault as women because we allow these men to mistreat us.
Small group of people?
😂😂😂😂

Na why i say, African women are not ready for liberation. The moment that bride price changes hand, the hubby now consider her a product he has rightfully acquired. Therefore, he has the final say. Why don't we also continue the culture of training only male kids to school.. You're a comedian Ma.

My "bestie" was just gisting me about her class mate who has had to drop out of school because her hubby, who is uneducated formally but a business man insists she sits at home.. 😂 😂 😂 She say small group. Because poor people no dey twitter na..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2023
Okay.
kkins25:

Small group of people?
😂😂😂😂

Na why i say, African women are not ready for liberation. The moment that bride price changes hand, the hubby now consider her a product he has rightfully acquired. Therefore, he has the final say. Why don't we also continue the culture of training only male kids to school.. You're a comedian Ma.
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by kkins25(m): 10:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
Samantha124:
Okay.
Is that all? say something.
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by Osariemen12: 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2023
Where is my Sweetplum.

Please, do it. I'll pay you before your first child arrives.
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by 1Sharon(f): 11:40pm On Aug 01, 2023
Samantha124:
Maybe it's only Nigerian men who take it on another level and a few other African men.

We can't abolish something that's part of our culture just because a small group of people are abusing it... Women worldwide still get abused and mistreated even without the practice of the bride price.

Personally I'm against the abolishment of bride price in Africa.

And in most cases it's our fault as women because we allow these men to mistreat us.

Sis, lots of strange practices used to be part of African culture but we've moved on from that.

If certain cultural practices are going against human rights. It needs to be jettisoned. People aren't supposed to be slaves to their culture.

Then again it may be the amount of money paid for bride price. If a man paid a good amount for his bride, best believe he'll feel entitled to treat her like she's his object. The women in those situations can't even leave, because that will involve the girl's parents giving back the money.

Just look at the topic on Fp asking why men cheat, alot of the men feel they are entitled to do whatever since they provide everything.
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by Goodlady(f): 11:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
listen to an evening newspaper at your own peril. They can't eat their cakes and have it.

They have wasted away their usefulness and special features.

There is one on my neck currently, she is 27. unfortunately for her I can't marry a lady that is more than 20 - 24 years.

E get why!
Children mentality. You sef go old soon.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by Chimeluv(f): 11:57pm On Aug 01, 2023
No angry
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 02, 2023
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 02, 2023
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by stanisbaratheon: 1:39am On Aug 02, 2023
Samantha124:
Will you be okay with your girlfriend paying her own bride price?

I personally wouldn't be. But it doesn't make her a fool for doing so. I guess she was just being supportive.
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by erico2k2(m): 6:41am On Aug 02, 2023
Amajuoyi44:
I hardly seen or hear that ladies gives their man money to pay their bride price

Why can't such happen? cry
Regardless of how much the cost is, a Woman should never pay or contribute 2wards her own bride price, its a thing of Honour for one's bride price to be paid by the MAN, even if you are going to support your man do not make it so obvious, use brain empower your man so he could meet his financial needs at the point of all the Marriage plan.
PS. whatever you do to make your marriage fest come Fru is entirely btw you and your man, I see too many kids giving advice on topic they know next to nothing about, some of yah still living with parents.
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by BabaIbo: 6:55am On Aug 02, 2023
Puss360:

What kind of give can a girl give a guy wey go make body sweet am apart from sex...
grin grin grin

Young girl, everything is not all about sex.

Sex is sweet but life is more than just sex.

There many things you can give a guy that will be more valuable to him than sex.

So, if you are wealthy and you see a hungry man or a struggling man, na sex you go offer am.

You can give sex to a hungry or jobless man and expect him to go any length for you.

Life is more than what you think.
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by FireUpNow(m): 7:13am On Aug 02, 2023
Old and very desperate women do that. Women who wants babies by all means can also do it for the man who made them pregnant also.
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by sihamey: 8:00am On Aug 02, 2023
Ashawoman82:
some places for Imo state like mbaise, their bride price de enter 2 mil... Even if u earn 350k monthly as a struggling guy u cant afford to pay that money just like that... Are u saying a guy earning 350k can't start a family?...
Stop reading evening news papers brides price (dowry) in Igbo land cost less than 10k the marriage right items differs that’s where you spend money and it depends on the family. Don’t mistake dowry to marriage ceremony
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by reiddecuti: 8:21am On Aug 02, 2023
Goodlady:

Excuse me, you don't know me in real life!

Should I get to know you in real life ma'am?
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by Dreament(m): 10:47am On Aug 02, 2023
WeirdAlien:
No lady should ever do that under any circumstance.
That's how irresponsibility starts.

Even if she sponsors the whole wedding, not her own bride price.
eaaàaà
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by Puss360(f): 11:03am On Aug 02, 2023
BabaIbo:

Young girl, everything is not all about sex.

Sex is sweet but life is more than just sex.

There many things you can give a guy that will be more valuable to him than sex.

So, if you are wealthy and you see a hungry man or a struggling man, na sex you go offer am.

You can give sex to a hungry or jobless man and expect him to go any length for you.

Life is more than what you think.
Young man, this talk is for men of the 18th century...
This days, sex everywhere...
Because you no carry am for head no mean say others no carry sex matter for head...
I am speaking from experience... Don't argue...
Good morning... grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by BabaIbo: 11:44am On Aug 02, 2023
Puss360:

Young man, this talk is for men of the 18th century...
This days, sex everywhere...
Because you no carry am for head no mean say others no carry sex matter for head...
I am speaking from experience... Don't argue...
Good morning... grin

You no well. grin cheesy

So, me wey no carry am for head is from which century?

Good morning, trust you had a good night rest?
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by Puss360(f): 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
BabaIbo:

You no well. grin cheesy

So, me wey no carry am for head is from which century?

Good morning, trust you had a good night rest?
Lol.. wahala... Abeg allow hustlers like us breathe oo😂😂..
Yeah sure I had a good rest.. thanks..
Have a great day ahead
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
That's why I said maybe Nigerian men still have that entitlement mentality along with few other African men.

I've seen a lot of men who paid a lot of money as a bride price, yet they respect and treat their wives with care... The problem is with us women, we undermine ourselves to a point that most of us want to depend on men almost for everything... We give men too much power over us, in return you blame the culture by saying it's enslaving us.

Maybe in Nigeria they return the bride price if the marriage doesn't work out, but in South Africa it's an abomination... You don't ask for a bride price to be returned because it's considered a bad luck.. I have a relative of mine who paid R50 000, three cows, and three goats as a bride price, but his wife still left him within a period of 2 years because he wanted more children while she didn't, he never mistreated her.

Maybe in Nigeria bride price goes against human rights and it makes women slaves to their culture... But in my country it doesn't, few men might abuse it, but we mustn't generalize based on few rotten potatoes.

Even in America and Europe, women who are from poor backgrounds and married by rich men tend to be mistreated by their husbands... Only few lucky ones have peaceful successful marriages.

But if you feel that it's only in Africa where women get mistreated because of bride price, then you're free to do something about it and good luck.
1Sharon:

Sis, lots of strange practices used to be part of African culture but we've moved on from that.

If certain cultural practices are going against human rights. It needs to be jettisoned. People aren't supposed to be slaves to their culture.

Then again it may be the amount of money paid for bride price. If a man paid a good amount for his bride, best believe he'll feel entitled to treat her like she's his object. The women in those situations can't even leave, because that will involve the girl's parents giving back the money.

Just look at the topic on Fp asking why men cheat, alot of the men feel they are entitled to do whatever since they provide everything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Panties As A Gift For A Female Friend ?? / My Ex Girlfriend Ignores Me - What You Need To Do To Change This / Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.