Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu (38148 Views)

NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military / Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu / I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Guyman01: 7:38am On Aug 09, 2023
Throw constant jabs at Obidients and spice it with anti Igbo rhetoric and you will get presidential invitation to the villa, not surprised, you can even go there with armed militia like Asari Dokubo.
Reno even had to wear Hausa babanriga to complete the sycophancy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Taigaban: 7:39am On Aug 09, 2023
Reno Omokori my brother, you are welcome back to Nigeria after eight years. I don't know why you went to see Ribadu? Why not go straight to see Tinubu. Anyway it's not a bad idea to pass through Ribadu. Tinubu is father and ready to forgive. He can give you opportunity in the diaspora commission. You can even be an ambassador.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Meedon: 7:39am On Aug 09, 2023
Joseph Fouche of Nigerian politics
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:40am On Aug 09, 2023
yarimo:
so UWAZURUIKE was also looking for appointment? You were smart and knowledgeable before 2023 election. I don't know what went wrong

Mr smart, we have seen where your smartness and knowledge have taken you in life bonkom
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by frankyychiji(f): 7:40am On Aug 09, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Obidients over to you...
Ronu for your life. The journey he had to take to arrive here is debilitating. Tell me you don't feel sorry for him and I will tell you how your moniker is a perfect fit.
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Odunna1(m): 7:41am On Aug 09, 2023
Did Ribadu requested for his shameless presence? He is inconsequential. He is only looking for job.
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Blaze14k: 7:41am On Aug 09, 2023
beerfraud:
Obidients cares

When I saw Reno protesting along apc members in Chatham House I knew something was up. That nigga travelled all the way to UK, damn! He must be missing Nigeria's free money😂🤣🤣😂. The almighty goodluck jonathan he loves so much don't exist anymore.
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by frankyychiji(f): 7:41am On Aug 09, 2023
beerfraud:
he is now in Nigeria
The toll on him, I don't wish for my enemy.
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by frankyychiji(f): 7:43am On Aug 09, 2023
beerfraud:
Obidients usually threatening him that he can not visit Nigeria
You batshits said Wendell simlim was in exile have you forgotten so soon?
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by sameks08(m): 7:43am On Aug 09, 2023
Thief
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by XAUBulls: 7:44am On Aug 09, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
Igbos are experts when it comes to creating MONSTERS that finally destroy them. Reno was nobody UNTIL Igbos elevated him because of their irrational hatred of Buhari. The same Reno turned around and single handedly destroyed ALL the lies that Igbos have been telling the world for the last 5 or 6 decades.

Same thing with Kanu and Ekpa. Igbos made these monsters and today, there's death and destruction all over Igboland.

Igbos should ask God to give them the native intelligence of Yoruba people. Yoruba people no send anybody. If you like praise them from now till kingdom come, they will NOT respond to you. The day you insult them, they will finish you and your entire generation.
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by frankyychiji(f): 7:44am On Aug 09, 2023
stevonics:
you just spoke my mind. the Ticket is how much insult and lies can you dish out against the Igbos.
But Igbos been the superior tribe always return fire for fire to all those who ask for it. No Lele..
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by StPete: 7:44am On Aug 09, 2023
beerfraud:
so for your mind I'm Omokri?

Every right thinking Nairalander knows you’re Reno behind this stinking account. At last your eye-service to BAT has paid off. Atiku must’ve been a fool to trust your cunning ways.

Anyways, by the time BAT returns the mandate he stole, you will be relegated to the corners once again and where you have always belonged
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by juman(m): 7:46am On Aug 09, 2023
All his noise was targeted to get food to eat.

Igbos are his main audience. He knows how to pinch their mumu. They can be easily be twisted up and down.
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by frankyychiji(f): 7:47am On Aug 09, 2023
beerfraud:
Reno omokri is back
Wendell simlim, the kick buhari out of London crooner is back. The Tinubu is a drug dealer is back. Reno is close now, and two by two log is waiting for him to step out of turn.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Peppysco: 7:49am On Aug 09, 2023
gaby:
Your arselicking finally paid off...go and make merry, boy.

The part of you that you had to trade off to achieve this can never ever be bought back.

Something had to give, man.

No one like me will envy you.

Trapped and deleted is what you have become.

Doooh

You see whiiin sha while it lasted. E no easy for pikin to see him papa begin call am mummy.

Abeg make una help me tell Bola say me sef dey challenge am so that Im go get my support.

Make e just help me make Ibori EFCC chairman to complete the circus, once and for all.

Haba mana

Anyone who didn't support the Pandora during the election is definitely an ass licker to the Pandorians.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Kaiser20: 7:50am On Aug 09, 2023
Polchiz:

I told them. If you want to get a juicy appointment under Tinubu regime just insult Igbos.
Prove beyond any reasonable doubt that you hate Igbos and you are good to go.
wake up mumu!
Last election, Reno insulted Tinubu and Obi and was loyal to his Boss Atiku

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Allisgud: 7:50am On Aug 09, 2023
As buhari wey dey find am don go,the idiot don come back,he will give diezani situation report of the country, and u will see her very soon

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by jmoore(m): 7:51am On Aug 09, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
Igbos are experts when it comes to creating MONSTERS that finally destroy them. Reno was nobody UNTIL Igbos elevated him because of their irrational hatred of Buhari. The same Reno turned around and single handedly destroyed ALL the lies that Igbos have been telling the world for the last 5 or 6 decades.

Same thing with Kanu and Ekpa. Igbos made these monsters and today, there's death and destruction all over Igboland.

Igbos should ask God to give them the native intelligence of Yoruba people. Yoruba people no send anybody. If you like praise them from now till kingdom come, they will NOT respond to you. The day you insult them, they will finish you and your entire generation.

Who created the monster that is making you to buy petrol at 600 naira per litre?
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by georgeakins: 7:51am On Aug 09, 2023
Beremx:
Political appointment loading.... He has insulted Igbo people enough to get appointed by Tinubu.
Congratulations to him

Stop hyping yourselves.
As of today, Ibos are irrelevant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by frankyychiji(f): 7:51am On Aug 09, 2023
beerfraud:
just last week one of Peter Pand0ra Obituary threatened to kill him
And he will be killed and nothing will happen. Tinubu killed funso Williams and heaven didn't fall.
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by frankyychiji(f): 7:53am On Aug 09, 2023
georgeakins:

Stop hyping yourselves.
As of today, Ibos are irrelevant.
You are a teenager eating from his mother's bossom. Ronu.
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by jaxxy(m): 7:54am On Aug 09, 2023
beerfraud:
Obidients usually threatening him that he can not visit Nigeria

he has licked tinubus ass to deserve free entry while confusing his former sponsor atiku so what do u expect. undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Dyfynezz12(m): 7:54am On Aug 09, 2023
Hmmm!! Nigerian politicians
To think that Reno that was insulting Tinubu left and right is about to receive a political appointment baffles me a lot
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by 2016v2017: 7:54am On Aug 09, 2023
Guyman01:
Throw constant jabs at Obidients and spice it with anti Igbo rhetoric and you will get presidential invitation to the villa, not surprised, you can even go there with armed militia like Asari Dokubo.
Reno even had to wear Hausa babanriga to complete the sycophancy
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by LajaLaba: 7:55am On Aug 09, 2023
IPOB people eeh

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by frankyychiji(f): 7:55am On Aug 09, 2023
Yellow Bars would surely poison Reno. They don't forgive.
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Tinububalls: 7:56am On Aug 09, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Same thing with Kanu and Ekpa. Igbos made these monsters and today, there's death and destruction all ?
What about your god Asiwanju?
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by frankyychiji(f): 7:57am On Aug 09, 2023
Peppysco:

Anyone who didn't support the Pandora during the election is definitely an ass licker to the Pandorians.
The person is also an enemy of state! A drug dealer is your presidiot.
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by anonymous1759(m): 7:57am On Aug 09, 2023
nnamdi640:
It seem you don't understand simple English. You don't even have br*in, that is why you find it hard to decode my point, beside my post is not meant for senseless foolish person like y*u. Let me now bring it down to your level. Am saying that he has no choice than to support the opposition in order to be free to come back to Nigeria. You should know that assuming he was still acting as opposition by challenging opposition just like the way he did during Buhari regime, he would still be having the fear of coming back in order not be persecuted. I still remember the way thesame guy was always hitting Buhari hard on a daily basis, at a point I started seeing him as a jobless fellow.

Reno also bashed BAT during campaign all Reno has done with BAT after the election is stating the fact not arselicking as you people call it anyone who’s no longer in your camp is automatically the devil . Wike is now the prodigal son not Ameachi anymore no matter how your try to hide your bias it still ooze.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by cliqtips: 7:57am On Aug 09, 2023
Beremx:
Political appointment loading.... He has insulted Igbo people enough to get appointed by Tinubu.
Congratulations to him

You get!!

That was how FFK became Buhari's person after severally abusing him.
Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by georgeakins: 7:59am On Aug 09, 2023
Kaiser20:

Reno insulted Mr. Tinubu more than any presidential candidate during the election

It does not matter. He has seen the light.

No permanent enemy or friend in politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC / MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day / Instructions Written Down For Buhari, Man Raises Concern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.