Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's (33820 Views)

Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo / Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? / I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by donhils: 12:34am On Aug 10, 2023
Lies.!! You didn't hear from each other for 13 yrs, how come the boy is just 8yrs old now while she was pregnant before you guys separated?

1 Like

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by linearity: 1:04am On Aug 10, 2023
Dexy4yah:
I dated this lady for few years... doing our courtship we had unprotected sex.
I later relocated to another state because of my studies....that's how the relationship died.

She later got married

After about 13years of not hearing from eachother....one day my phone rang and behold she was the one...she called to tell me a secret...she said her first child is mine and not her husband's.
That doing our courtship she took in, she tried to abort it but it didn't work out for her, she didn't tell me about it because she knew that i was not ready to father a child at that time.

It was at that moment that she met this guy who is now her husband...the guy hasten everything and got married to her...she made him believe that the pregnancy is his own whereas that's was not the true...the boy is 8years old now.
She said her conscience has been disturbing her that's why she opened up to me.

I told her never to let the husband know about it and let the child be the husband's own....let her just forget everything about me being the father of the child so that her marriage won't crumble.
She has a loving husband and she is blessed with three kids aside the boy.

But she made one comment that when the boy reach 22years she will tell him who his real father is....she insisted. But am against it, i told her not to try it because if she end up telling the boy about it there is every possibility that the husband will end up knowing about it and i wonder how he is going to react towards it.

(Women can keep secret sha)
Please i hope i did the right thing??

Cook n bull fairytale by moonlight!

You dated this lady, had unprotected sex with her during your courtship and you left and didn’t hear from each other.

13 years after she called you to tell you a secret that, that unprotected sex you guys had about 13 years ago resulted in a boy…..and the boy is now 8 years old.

I guess she carried the pregnancy for four years? You can’t even lie!

2 Likes

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by samwillyco1(m): 2:39am On Aug 10, 2023
The story no clear at all

13 - 8 = 5

So her first pregnancy lasted for 4 years grin grin grin,

It seems you are a member of APC.

1 Like

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by guyct: 2:58am On Aug 10, 2023
Dexy4yah:
I later relocated to another state because of my studies....that's how the relationship died.

She later got married

After about 13years of not hearing from eachother....one day my phone rang and behold she was the one...she called to tell me a secret...she said her first child is mine and not her husband's.
That doing our courtship she took in, she tried to abort it but it didn't work out for her, she didn't tell me about it because she knew that i was not ready to father a child at that time.

It was at that moment that she met this guy who is now her husband...the guy hasten everything and got married to her...she made him believe that the pregnancy is his own whereas that's was not the true...the boy is 8years old now.

I told her never to let the husband know about it and let the child be the husband's own....let her just forget everything about me being the father of the child so that her marriage won't crumble.

But she made one comment that when the boy reach 22years she will tell him who his real father is....she insisted. But am against it, i told her not to try it because if she end up telling the boy about it there is every possibility that the husband will end up knowing about it and i wonder how he is going to react towards it.

U have not heard from her for 13 years and the child is 8 years old now.
It is like the lady was pregnant for more than 4 years.
Brother to Lai Moh... U can lie sha but u suppose calculate well.

1 Like

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by rickleye: 3:48am On Aug 10, 2023
Dexy4yah:

She later got married

The solution albeit difficult is easy one.
The woman should do a blood test and with the information confront her husband.
Inform him that before she married him she took in for an ex. She tried to abort it prior but it was unsuccessful. Here’s the result of the blood test . The man is nowhere to be found ( you ) . Will the husband adopt the child as his own?

What happens if you delay
1. If she waits till he’s 22 why 22 and not 18 when he is an adult before the law ? That is 13 more years. The man will never trust the woman again and will likely kick her out . This means she is starting from scratch at old age .

2 . She has more to loose at an older age . I’ll assume she is about 40. She can still date again if it comes to it .

3. Time can heal some wounds better she tell him that he figuring it out in an emergency.

4. I hope she’s deleted all what apps communication and phone calls
Between you two . Block and delete your number .
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by cho25bc(f): 4:05am On Aug 10, 2023
Dexy4yah:

She later got married

It's either this story is fake or you are mistakenly getting your calculations wrong. Im compelled to believe it's the former.

First, you and your ex lost touch but she was pregnant by then. She found another man and they rushed their wedding. Okay, now the husband is convinced that your child is his. How many months gone was your ex before she met her now hubby and started sleeping with him? Or did she start sleeping with him immediately you went away? How many months was her pregnancy after meeting her hubby before she gave birth and he didnt question her gestation period? Or he's not aware that a woman is supposed to carry a pregnancy for 9 months? Or doctors told him that his wife had a premature birth? This does not add up at all.

Secondly, which got me thinking, was that you said that both of you lost contact for 13 years, but your son is now just 8. Abeg, how come? Did you send sperm over to her from your location after 4 years of not seeing her?
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Samzzy94(m): 5:19am On Aug 10, 2023
Dexy4yah:

She later got married

How can the child be 8 years after 13 years of not being in contact with each other
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by SaLongs1(m): 5:28am On Aug 10, 2023
Dexy4yah:

She later got married

Yes you did.
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by MossLuv: 6:20am On Aug 10, 2023
Dexy4yah:

She later got married

After about 13 years of not hearing from each other.... And you said the boy is about 8 years!? The story is not add up at all

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Microwhy: 7:19am On Aug 10, 2023
Yeye senseless story by Art student who hate maths..
13 years later but the boy is 8 years.
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by princefrank76: 7:25am On Aug 10, 2023
In one paragraph, you said u didn't hear from this your said ex for the past 13years.

In another paragraph, you said the boy is 8years old..

Stop confusing my confusion.

Ha, abi na me no sabi maths
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by DonXavi(m): 8:03am On Aug 10, 2023
Dexy4yah:

She later got married

After about [b]13years of not hearing from each other.[/b]...one day my phone rang and behold she was the one...she called to tell me a secret...she said her first child is mine and not her husband's.

The bolded is what I find heard to comprehend. You said you last saw and heard from each other 13 years ago, but the boy you are alleging she said is your son is 8 years now. How possible is that?
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by continentalceo(m): 8:54am On Aug 10, 2023
gaby:
Since bored kids have officially taken over the forum to be creating senseless and needless threads, we co help una.

You lost contact with her 13 years ago, yet, your imaginary kid is only 8 years old.

Shebi your brain still dey leak abi?

The illiterate mods in charge of the forum are a huge disgrace to real moderators.

What a shame.

This is exactly how Nigeria is being run.

Incompetence over competence.

I checked through all the above comment to see how smart people are on this forum buy apparently most people hear are fools who don't read. Kudos bro
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by comodo: 10:10am On Aug 10, 2023
Sex wey una do 13years ago. Product dey 8years. What kind of corn-fused sperm u get. Sperm wey no fit pregnant woman till after 5years.

1 Like

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Daxray07(m): 10:11am On Aug 10, 2023
You haven't heard from her for 13 YEARS and the boy is just 8 YEARS? I don't understand this ur story oh undecided
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by alizma: 10:34am On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
This is how some foolish parents ruin the life of their child . There are consequences of answering a name that is not truly yours, it mostly affect the progress of a child especially if the true identity is hidden somewhere. Stop doing things that affects the life of the innocent seeds you brought to life, if you can't keep wealth for them to inherit please don't keep curse/hardship trials and tribulations for them by your stupid actions.
You didn't even see the loophole in the story. The guy claimed they lost contact for 13yrs but the child who the lady claimed to be his is 8yrs, how is that possible?
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by frozen70(f): 11:17am On Aug 10, 2023
Dexy4yah:

She later got married

You did well with your response and how you handled this difficult matter

If she insist on exposing a secret you have already closed, that's her business,
If it affects her marriage

Besides, it's to your advantage to collect your child when it's exposed and she will loose her marriage

Unless she is doing so with the plans to come back to you

Just leave her to deal with it
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by DaveHarry(m): 11:51am On Aug 10, 2023
For 13years you guys did not see nor talk to eachoda, she later revealed everything to you after that 13years. And now d child is 8years old. how come, did she carried d pregnancy for upto 5years before delivery or what? Dis story is a fabricated one.
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by jackie35(m): 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2023
Dexy4yah:

She later got married

Pele.

But the boy is now 8 years

complicated

1 Like

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Jd10k(m): 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
Someone you didn't see for 13 Years having an 8 years Old child for you? Or what did I just read.
Or maybe it was a typo error ?
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Nice2023(m): 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
Dexy4yah:

She later got married

But if the boy becomes the governor of a state will u
claim him back?

I am just asking for my friend.
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by newoffer: 6:19pm On Aug 10, 2023
I pity d mumu wey marry her. When a woman said don't worry I will keep the secret. Omo I fear ooo.
MykellOni:

Lol! Broda no kee me with laff ahbeg....
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by chiboycue: 7:57pm On Aug 11, 2023
Dexy4yah:

She later got married

You took a bold decision in letting go of the son and advising her to forget about you inorder to save her marriage.

If the boy is 8 years then he is not yours at all but if the boy is 13 years then you can confidently say he is yours if you do a DNA test .

In the absence of the DNA test, I think you took the right decision because the 8 years old boy is not yours.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant / Promiscuity Of Some Single Moms / Use These 20 Tests To Know If She Is Wife Material - Joro Olumofin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.