Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's (33811 Views)

Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo / Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? / I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Emmacy001: 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
Dexy4yah:
I dated this lady for few years... doing our courtship we had unprotected sex.
I later relocated to another state because of my studies....that's how the relationship died.

She later got married

After about 13years of not hearing from eachother....one day my phone rang and behold she was the one...she called to tell me a secret...she said her first child is mine and not her husband's.
That doing our courtship she took in, she tried to abort it but it didn't work out for her, she didn't tell me about it because she knew that i was not ready to father a child at that time.

It was at that moment that she met this guy who is now her husband...the guy hasten everything and got married to her...she made him believe that the pregnancy is his own whereas that's was not the true...the boy is 8years old now.
She said her conscience has been disturbing her that's why she opened up to me.

I told her never to let the husband know about it and let the child be the husband's own....let her just forget everything about me being the father of the child so that her marriage won't crumble.
She has a loving husband and she is blessed with three kids aside the boy.

But she made one comment that when the boy reach 22years she will tell him who his real father is....she insisted. But am against it, i told her not to try it because if she end up telling the boy about it there is every possibility that the husband will end up knowing about it and i wonder how he is going to react towards it.

(Women can keep secret sha)
Please i hope i did the right thing??

Na me go break my wife virginity to avoid stories oo
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
There's something I'm yet to understand,you both departed 13years ago and the son is 8years old.....

Hope this is not vivid imagination type of story ....

1 Like

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by clinician2x: 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
No woman in earth will call you 13 whole fuckng years later after a useless relationship to give u a gist like this. Make all these useless guys here try do some growing up. Get a fuckin job miserable cocksuckers. You had sex with someone and fathered a child and 13 years later the child is 8 years old. Wake the fvck up useless bastards.

1 Like

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by mymadam(m): 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
Communication ceased ... 13 years ago
The boy is ... 8 years old
Am I missing something? 🤷🏽‍♂️

3 Likes

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Skillsnigeria: 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by tonymyke4life(m): 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
Dexy4yah:
I later relocated to another state because of my studies....that's how the relationship died.

She later got married

After about 13years of not hearing from eachother....one day my phone rang and behold she was the one...she called to tell me a secret...she said her first child is mine and not her husband's.
That doing our courtship she took in, she tried to abort it but it didn't work out for her, she didn't tell me about it because she knew that i was not ready to father a child at that time.

It was at that moment that she met this guy who is now her husband...the guy hasten everything and got married to her...she made him believe that the pregnancy is his own whereas that's was not the true...the boy is 8years old now.

I told her never to let the husband know about it and let the child be the husband's own....let her just forget everything about me being the father of the child so that her marriage won't crumble.

But she made one comment that when the boy reach 22years she will tell him who his real father is....she insisted. But am against it, i told her not to try it because if she end up telling the boy about it there is every possibility that the husband will end up knowing about it and i wonder how he is going to react towards it.

You have not seen each other for 13years and the boy you claim is your son is 8years old. Just be playing, you hear! Just dey play undecided

1 Like

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by ubumoh(m): 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
You are happy to type this story abo
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by aktolly54(m): 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
gaby:
Since bored kids have officially taken over the forum to be creating senseless and needless threads, we co help una.

You lost contact with her 13 years ago, yet, your imaginary kid is only 8 years old.

Shebi your brain still dey leak abi?

The illiterate mods in charge of the forum are a huge disgrace to real moderators.

What a shame.

This is exactly how Nigeria is being run.
God go bless you for the observation. I dey reason am too.

Maybe the guy is doing well and trying to continue where they stop
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2023
Third paragraph, you said about 13years of not hearing from each other and you later said the boy is 8 years old now…… which one should I believe
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by ibinaboonline: 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2023
Anything to trend. You haven't spoken in 13 years but the boy is now 8 years old. Do some math while telling your fiction.

1 Like

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Freelancerr(m): 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2023
Omo! I am just sorry for the husband. The way these ladies go around with this nonsense even devil de wonder 🤨

I'm sure the poor husband will think the child is his, fear who no fear woman.

As a young guy before you marry any lady. Know her past, cos her past matters.
Forget all those bull-shit (my past is my past)
I'm now a change person.

Remember Body count counts.
Run a pregnancy test before you marry her.
Go through her messages on both Facebook and WhatsApp, in fact, everything. Cos this girls and double date are 5&6.

No, go marry con de train person pikin ooo.

Well you can check my number from my signature and dm me ill show you how to read anyone's WhatsApp message directly on your phone.

Hold your 1k sha before we start, cos no be free.

✌️ ✌️
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by megamank(m): 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
The child might be having some issue currently that the mother is seeing will affect him in future.. she needs to do the right thing now for the betterment of the child and not for you two… she owes them the responsibility to tell them the truth and clear her conscience of this guilt

megamank:
Why postponing the evil days? U just told her not to open this up because you are not man enough to handle the situation. She need to handle this now by speaking out about it. She never committed adultery but lied about her pregnancy to her husband back then.
Speaking out about this while the boy and situation is still young will enable all parties deal with it now. It will be more disastrous and painful if her husband fathers the boy till adulthood and finds out that the boy is not his son and the son will be emotionally bitter about this if he is told when he is older.
If the husband really loves his family he will forgive her lies and move on with his wife and other kids knowing fully well it was his fault not been sharp enough to detect some irregularities during pregnancy, child birth and growth.
The issue now is you… are you ready to man up and face the result of your long time ago 5min enjoyment?
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by nedekid: 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
If you believe this story, I have the atlantic ocean to sell to you.
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Nonexisting1: 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
Go get your son. I will never abandon a boy child no matter who will get hurt. Their marriage can crash, I won't give a fucck. If it's a girl child, I'll say you did the right thing.

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by chris51(f): 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2023
HeadNigga:
This is every man's nightmare. But if my wife does this and I discover it, even if we have been married for 40 years she will pack and go.

PS: story seems fake. You haven't seen the girl that you got pregnant for the past 13 years but the love child is 8 years old. Not logical at all.

You are right. The years don't add up.
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Papagoodness: 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2023
Problems dey sha. Na only God sabi judge this world
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2023
Fiction
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by correctguy101(m): 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2023
MykellOni:
Attendance: Present ✔️
Hmmm, this matter loud o...
Chai! Fear woman... Omo! Fear woman, believe me there are more men raising other men's children in this country... That gender ehn, e get as their brain be walahi

Wetin loud for this lie of the century...

We know say such things happen but this Nlers are becoming something else..

He didn't hear from her for 13yrs yet the child is now 8yrs....

Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by IyaTola: 5:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Is that an exaggeration?! 15?
That’s an epidemic of bastards! Lol
It's not an exaggeration. It's a statement of fact.
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Omoawoke: 5:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
This is how some foolish parents ruin the life of their child . There are consequences of answering a name that is not truly yours, it mostly affect the progress of a child especially if the true identity is hidden somewhere. Stop doing things that affects the life of the innocent seeds you brought to life, if you can't keep wealth for them to inherit please don't keep curse/hardship trials and tribulations for them by your stupid actions.

Explain further please
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Redbishop(m): 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2023
After 13 years apart she called you that your son is 8 years old...
Dey play grin

Btw when seun go start to dey pay for engagement on this platform sef cool

1 Like

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by bonnyhope: 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2023
Dexy4yah:

She later got married

Most stories on this forum are fabricated to cause traffic

1 Like

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by bonnyhope: 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
HeadNigga:
This is every man's nightmare. But if my wife does this and I discover it, even if we have been married for 40 years she will pack and go.

PS: story seems fake. You haven't seen the girl that you got pregnant for the past 13 years but the love child is 8 years old. Not logical at all.

The story is fake like any other stories on this forum
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by ntrukpum(m): 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
gaby:
Since bored kids have officially taken over the forum to be creating senseless and needless threads, we co help una.

You lost contact with her 13 years ago, yet, your imaginary kid is only 8 years old.

Shebi your brain still dey leak abi?

The illiterate mods in charge of the forum are a huge disgrace to real moderators.

What a shame.

This is exactly how Nigeria is being run.
I thought I was the only one observing this. This story is unintelligibly fake

1 Like

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by haftob(m): 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2023
Dexy4yah:

She later got married

u've done well, that child doesn't belong to you. Islamically, a child born outside wedlock belongs to the mother and not the man that impregnated her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by ManOfSon: 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
If the boy in question is just 8 years old and you broke up with the putative father 13 years ago while pregnant with the same boy, the story is tales by moonlight. It's a bogus tale. Poster is lying.

1 Like

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Beverlyjean(f): 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
Parents include both women and men. In this case the original father is part of the paternity mess and wants it hidden.

The biological father wasn't the one that lied ... the woman is the one that lied and that's always the case...the innocent victim is always the husband and to a large extent, the biological father ... the criminal and evil person Whenever this case occurs is 100% the woman ...

How do u expect society to progress when u think only men should be held accountable... u need some justpearlythings
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by kolawoleahmed(m): 5:34pm On Aug 09, 2023
Go collect 'am. IDIOT OF THE century
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Franzinni: 5:34pm On Aug 09, 2023
Guys this is exactly what a woman is down to the very fiber of thier being ... Don't let the knack fool you anything a woman shows you is tailored for you and it's targeted.

Don't believe me ? Ok check this ... Let's do small bible studies .

After eve(evil) ate the apple in the garden , she had the knowledge of good and evil already, which means she knew the Koko , but what did she do ?

Went straight to Adam to currupt him and all his generations ... Women, when you are dealing with them use your upper head and turn a deaf ear to the lower head.
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2023
Beverlyjean:

The biological father wasn't the one that lied ... the woman is the one that lied and that's always the case...the innocent victim is always the husband and to a large extent, the biological father ... the criminal and evil person Whenever this case occurs is 100% the woman ...
The woman involved is even ready to tell the truth but the op(real father of the child) wants it hidden forever which makes him a daredevil
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by jrusky(m): 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2023
Sorry hello young man you said it was 13 years ago you dated her and the baby is 8 years now pls what are you talking about?
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by BelieveAfrica: 5:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
The tendency is that the husband knew he is not the father of the boy but keep it as secret within himself.
The best thing is to let the sleeping do lie. She should be wise enough not to stir the hornet nest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady In Tears After Her Soldier Boyfriend Proposed To Her At Bayero University. / My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant / Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.