Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,164 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's (33887 Views)

Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo / Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? / I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by BigYash: 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2023
One mumu go still come here say DNA on first child no dey important. Dey play.. Just dey play with another person first child..
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Buliwyf: 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
clefstone:
13years, 8years.....

Na only you get sense for this thread. The rest na mumu and can believe anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2023
Dexy4yah:
I dated this lady for few years... doing our courtship we had unprotected sex.
I later relocated to another state because of my studies....that's how the relationship died.

She later got married

After about 13years of not hearing from eachother one day my phone rang and behold she was the one...she called to tell me a secret...she said her first child is mine and not her husband's.
That doing our courtship she took in, she tried to abort it but it didn't work out for her, she didn't tell me about it because she knew that i was not ready to father a child at that time.

It was at that moment that she met this guy who is now her husband...the guy hasten everything and got married to her...she made him believe that the pregnancy is his own whereas that's was not the true...the boy is 8years old now.
She said her conscience has been disturbing her that's why she opened up to me.

I told her never to let the husband know about it and let the child be the husband's own....let her just forget everything about me being the father of the child so that her marriage won't crumble.
She has a loving husband and she is blessed with three kids aside the boy.

But she made one comment that when the boy reach 22years she will tell him who his real father is....she insisted. But am against it, i told her not to try it because if she end up telling the boy about it there is every possibility that the husband will end up knowing about it and i wonder how he is going to react towards it.

(Women can keep secret sha)
Please i hope i did the right thing??

Please explain how you last had sex with this woman over 13 years ago and her son that’s supposed to be yours is 8 years old. Did you send her sperm by mail?

2 Likes

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Beverlyjean(f): 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
The woman involved is even ready to tell the truth but the op(real father of the child) wants it hidden forever which makes him a daredevil

The biological father wasn't the one that lied ... the woman was the one that created the whole confusion and should be held accountable for her action 100% ... she owes the husband the truth regardless of whatever the biological father thinks... if there's a law to imprison women that are involved in paternity fraud ... this type of rubbish cases will drip to its lowest
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by kkins25(m): 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2023
An unfortunate circumstances, but If they don't happen, nairaland can't keep me here.
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by salem1996: 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
gaby:
Since bored kids have officially taken over the forum to be creating senseless and needless threads, we co help una.

You lost contact with her 13 years ago, yet, your imaginary kid is only 8 years old.

Shebi your brain still dey leak abi?

The illiterate mods in charge of the forum are a huge disgrace to real moderators.

What a shame.

This is exactly how Nigeria is being run.

Incompetence over competence.

So you saw the nonsense too?
OP is either lying or not telling the truth
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Abifarin16: 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2023
HeadNigga:
This is every man's nightmare. But if my wife does this and I discover it, even if we have been married for 40 years she will pack and go.

PS: story seems fake. You haven't seen the girl that you got pregnant for the past 13 years but the love child is 8 years old. Not logical at all.
When the consequences of our actions catch up to us e dey be like film trick.
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by asanausana91: 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
That is why I said DNA should be compulsory in every hospital. This is the kind of laws that our national assembly need to make instead of of some useless foolish laws.
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by WorldRichest: 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
This is how some foolish parents ruin the life of their child . There are consequences of answering a name that is not truly yours, it mostly affect the progress of a child especially if the true identity is hidden somewhere. Stop doing things that affects the life of the innocent seeds you brought to life, if you can't keep wealth for them to inherit please don't keep curse/hardship trials and tribulations for them by your stupid actions.

This is village story oooo
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by jerk: 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
Fake story, 13 and 8 years.
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by AgentGoat: 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
At your age you no sabi spell during?
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by dalass(f): 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
Dexy4yah:

Your story is fake, you didn't hear from the ex for 13 years yet the boy is now 8?

For a sex you had over 13 years ago, how come the boy is only 8, abi which super story is this? undecided

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Anashe: 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
Dexy4yah:
I later relocated to another state because of my studies....that's how the relationship died.

She later got married

After about 13years of not hearing from eachother....one day my phone rang and behold she was the one...she called to tell me a secret...she said her first child is mine and not her husband's.
That doing our courtship she took in, she tried to abort it but it didn't work out for her, she didn't tell me about it because she knew that i was not ready to father a child at that time.

It was at that moment that she met this guy who is now her husband...the guy hasten everything and got married to her...she made him believe that the pregnancy is his own whereas that's was not the true...the boy is 8years old now.

I told her never to let the husband know about it and let the child be the husband's own....let her just forget everything about me being the father of the child so that her marriage won't crumble.

But she made one comment that when the boy reach 22years she will tell him who his real father is....she insisted. But am against it, i told her not to try it because if she end up telling the boy about it there is every possibility that the husband will end up knowing about it and i wonder how he is going to react towards it.

When you tell dumb stories, make sure the years add up. You haven't seen each other for 13 years but the child is 8 years old. She carried the pregnancy for 5 years? And this made front page.
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by dalass(f): 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2023
Anashe:

When you tell dumb stories, make sure the years add up. You haven't seen each other for 13 years but the child is 8 years old. She carried the pregnancy for 5 years? And this made front page.

Very dumb story... His mumu fake story no add up at all grin

1 Like

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Ubanz: 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
Lucky you.
For 13 good years someone else has been training ur child.👌😃😃
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by dalass(f): 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
salem1996:

So you saw the nonsense too?
OP is either lying or not telling the truth

His mumu is legendary and some people swallowed the cock and bull story[center][/center] grin
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Basiljoe: 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2023
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Basiljoe: 6:16pm On Aug 09, 2023
If this story is real, Fear who no fear Nigerian women.

"On some level of consciousness, women understand that, were the ignorant Beta she’s decided to marry (start a family with) to become aware of what she’d done in her sexual past, he too might expect that same degree of sexual performance." - Book 3, Positive Masculinity

“She must be able to keep him ignorant of his SMV potential long enough to optimize her hypergamy.” - Rational Male
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by skondo09(m): 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
Dexy4yah:

She later got married

After about 13years of not hearing from eachother....one day my phone rang and behold she was the one...she called to tell me a secret...she said her first child is mine and not her husband's.

It was at that moment that she met this guy who is now her husband...the guy hasten everything and got married to her...she made him believe that the pregnancy is his own whereas that's was not the [b]true...the boy is [b]8years old [/b]now.

The two bolded parts, I didn't understand.. after 13yrs of unprotected sex, the fruit (boy) is presently 8yrs old
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by abbasajao(m): 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2023
You have been separated for 13 years but the boy is now 8 years? Can you explain further?
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Xkale1996(m): 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
Dexy4yah:

She later got married

I must do DNA on all my children

Infact if my wife to be she is not a virgin
No marriage
I can't marry second hand wife

1 Like

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by untoldtruth: 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2023
She'll tell him when he reaches 22 😂😂😂
Why does that sound like a Harlequin storyline sef? Y'all sef, where do you get all this fiction from?
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by untoldtruth: 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
This is how some foolish parents ruin the life of their child . There are consequences of answering a name that is not truly yours, it mostly affect the progress of a child especially if the true identity is hidden somewhere. Stop doing things that affects the life of the innocent seeds you brought to life, if you can't keep wealth for them to inherit please don't keep curse/hardship trials and tribulations for them by your stupid actions.
So you mean, if I adopt a baby right now, it grows without knowing it's 'true identity hidden somewhere' suddenly their progress will start tanking because of what exactly? Why are you these Nigerian people so superstitious like this na?
Haba!

1 Like

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Davytech(m): 6:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
When she took in, you didn't hear from her for 13 years, and now the boy is about 8 years

Agbadorian explain
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by ladyn4real(f): 6:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
You said after 13 years of not hearing from her, she called you one day and told you that during the courtship that she got pregnant, and today the boy is 8yrs.
Am I right?
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
untoldtruth:

So you mean, if I adopt a baby right now, it grows without knowing it's 'true identity hidden somewhere' suddenly their progress will start tanking because of what exactly? Why are you these Nigerian people so superstitious like this na?
Haba!
Especially if the true identity is intentionally hidden, take this part seriously. You are still a child and doesn't know anything.
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by kosiebe(m): 6:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
I want to be clear on this.
No contact between you two for over 13 years now. And you said the boy is 8 years now. Pls I'm getting confused here
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Blessings27(f): 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2023
ISellBeer:
1 She has taken in before you left
2 She met the guy after you left
3 Maybe the guy had UNPROTECTED sex with her the very first day he saw her and she was in her window of conceiving then
4 So everything happend within 40 weeks and the guy I sooooo dumb not to see everything

I don't believe this but it's FINE

Not just that, after 13 years of not hearing from each other , the lady called to tell him her first child is his, now the child is 8 years old....

Imagine, the math is not even mathing sef

How long pesin dey carry belle born pikin
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Jossyfine(f): 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2023
Op, please do ur calculations very well. You said after 13 years of not hearing from her……….and the child is 8years🙄

Both of you stopped seeing around that period (13years ago) then the child should not be less than 11 or 12 years old.

my little observations sha
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Hakuna06(m): 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2023
Something is not clicking with this story..... u claimed the last time u heard drom her was 13yrs ago, and that was when u were dating.....and the marriage was rushed at the earliest period of the pregnancy, so how come the child in question is 8yrs?
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Ola4lead(m): 7:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
Fake story... You lost contact almost 13 years ago but the child is 8 years old...

What the heck

1 Like

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by meobizy(f): 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2023
Una no even dey form story with sense. You two cut off thirteen years ago, yet the child is eight years old.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess / What Drug Can I Take To Bleep Her Well Please Tell Me / Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.