Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's (33812 Views)

Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo / Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? / I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by clefstone(m): 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2023
13years, 8years.....

9 Likes

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by omoadeleye(m): 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2023
Dexy4yah:
I dated this lady for few years... doing our courtship we had unprotected sex.
I later relocated to another state because of my studies....that's how the relationship died.

She later got married

After about 13years of not hearing from eachother....one day my phone rang and behold she was the one...she called to tell me a secret...she said her first child is mine and not her husband's.
That doing our courtship she took in, she tried to abort it but it didn't work out for her, she didn't tell me about it because she knew that i was not ready to father a child at that time.

It was at that moment that she met this guy who is now her husband...the guy hasten everything and got married to her...she made him believe that the pregnancy is his own whereas that's was not the true...the boy is 8years old now.
She said her conscience has been disturbing her that's why she opened up to me.

I told her never to let the husband know about it and let the child be the husband's own....let her just forget everything about me being the father of the child so that her marriage won't crumble.
She has a loving husband and she is blessed with three kids aside the boy.

But she made one comment that when the boy reach 22years she will tell him who his real father is....she insisted. But am against it, i told her not to try it because if she end up telling the boy about it there is every possibility that the husband will end up knowing about it and i wonder how he is going to react towards it.

(Women can keep secret sha)
Please i hope i did the right thing??

This story no clear.

You guys stopped talking 13 years ago and the child is now 8 years old.

Ko clear rara

5 Likes

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Don't say parents.. say some women...say it as it is
Parents include both women and men. In this case the original father is part of the paternity mess and wants it hidden.
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by casualobserver: 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2023
Dexy4yah:
I later relocated to another state because of my studies....that's how the relationship died.

She later got married

After about 13years of not hearing from eachother....one day my phone rang and behold she was the one...she called to tell me a secret...she said her first child is mine and not her husband's.
That doing our courtship she took in, she tried to abort it but it didn't work out for her, she didn't tell me about it because she knew that i was not ready to father a child at that time.

It was at that moment that she met this guy who is now her husband...the guy hasten everything and got married to her...she made him believe that the pregnancy is his own whereas that's was not the true...the boy is 8years old now.

I told her never to let the husband know about it and let the child be the husband's own....let her just forget everything about me being the father of the child so that her marriage won't crumble.

But she made one comment that when the boy reach 22years she will tell him who his real father is....she insisted. But am against it, i told her not to try it because if she end up telling the boy about it there is every possibility that the husband will end up knowing about it and i wonder how he is going to react towards it.

You didn’t hear from each other for 13years but her 8yr old son is yours? Try another one.

5 Likes

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by maticar: 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2023
Hmmmm

Last contact was 13 yes ago

But the boy is 8years

Abi na me no dey calculate well?

6 Likes

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by maticar: 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2023
casualobserver:

You didn’t hear from each other for 13years but her 8yr old son is yours? Try another one.
Oh you said it before me cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Akeem1759(m): 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2023
After about 13yrs of not hearing from each other she called abi and the said boy is 8yrs old now. Is she pregnant for 5yrs abi na me dey miss something. This story no clear ooo

6 Likes

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by MrsTwrite(f): 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2023
Lorayne:
This is super story.....

A life of strife and sorrows. grin grin grin
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by dahunsi12(m): 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2023
You people that are showing teeth hope all is well ooooo
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Agugbadin: 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2023
Black women are very deadly.
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by mozona(m): 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2023
She is trying to free her conscience but I believe at 22yrs the boy will be able to handle the situation without telling his step father.
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by andyprez(m): 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2023
You didn’t hear from her since 13 years ago after your intercourse with the lady and the boy automatically reduced his age to 8?!?

5 Likes

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Erickymania: 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Obierika(m): 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
Zigzagman:
grin

megamank:
Tell

ISellBeer:
Fine

Klington:
cool

MrsTwrite:
Yg

Zigzagman:
grin

IyaTola:
angry

All of you booking space, stop wsting your time this story is fake!

2 Likes

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by AllenSpencer: 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2023
“ But she made one comment that when the boy reach 22years she will tell him who his real father is....she insisted. But am against it, i told her not to try it because if she end up telling the boy about it there is every possibility that the husband will end up knowing about it and i wonder how he is going to react towards it.”

At 22 years, even if the boy is told, he will still see the man who raised him, as his biological father. Absolutely nothing can be changed at that point.

And even if the man is also told, he will always see that child as his. The bond they have shared for 22 years will be unbreakable.

1 Like

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by allthingsgood: 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2023
Dexy4yah:

She later got married

Both of you deserve each other in hell
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by MrsTwrite(f): 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2023
Obierika:

Ok.

All of you booking space, stop wsting your time this story is fake!
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by djkaneo(m): 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2023
Dexy4yah:

She later got married

Mumu story. Una never see each other in 13 yrs, but her 8yr old son is yours? GTFOH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by AmancalledGod: 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2023
I guess this should be a fake story anyway.

1 Like

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by casualobserver: 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
maticar:

Oh you said it before me cheesy grin cheesy

It says a lot about all those who commented that they didn’t pick up on a very obvious and critical point. It shows people believe anything they read which is very worrying or we have lost out ability to process information as a people.

3 Likes

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by malvisguy212: 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
Obierika:
Fake story!
wonder wonder has ended for you. ?? honestly, if you know the atrocities committed by humans in this world. you will be surprised. this type story is not far from it. don't be surprised.
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by ideamonster: 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
you need wisdom
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by KnownUnknown: 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
Lol, cool story
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Zigzagman: 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
ideamonster:

great counsel

thanks
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by BItt: 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
Dexy4yah don't fall for it.
She sees you are doing good and she wants to bill you.
Don't fall for her gimmicks
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by elsiusgr8t(m): 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
Dexy4yah:

She later got married

Next time learn to fabricate better

2 Likes

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Dhoneymix(m): 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
I don't believe this! It is either a made-up tale or something is wrong somewhere.

How can the boy be 8 years old now when the last time you heard from eachother was 13 years ago, which possibly was the last time you had the "unprotected sex" with her? Bro, this is not true!

2 Likes

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Exceed15: 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
Well ,you can't still believe all she said.
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by KnownUnknown: 5:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
IyaTola:
angry

Advice to men
Do all the necessary test on your wife-to-be because I can count 15 of my girlfriends who transferred the child of their ex to their partners or husband.

Is that an exaggeration?! 15?
That’s an epidemic of bastards! Lol

1 Like

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by elsiusgr8t(m): 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
Dhoneymix:
I don't believe this! It is either a made-up tale or something is wrong somewhere.

How can the boy be 8 years old now when the last time you heard from eachother was 13 years ago, which possibly was the last time you had the "unprotected sex" with her? Bro, this is not true!

You're discerning ✌️
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by maticar: 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
casualobserver:

It says a lot about all those who commented that they didn’t pick up on a very obvious and critical point. It shows people believe anything they read which is very worrying or we have lost out ability to process information as a people.
Many people don't actually comprehend when reading, if at all they even read well

Most just skim through, either out of laziness or intentional I dunno

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] / Lady In Tears After Her Soldier Boyfriend Proposed To Her At Bayero University. / Promiscuity Of Some Single Moms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.