Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? (27665 Views)

Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink / Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! / Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Puss360(f): 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
taiwotimitt:

Oya naaaaa
Check my siggy grin
You sef check my siggy...
But what o, why not just write "Signature"..
Which one is siggy... It sounds like doggy...

Hey God... grin grin
*runs out of thread*
No reply me, I'm not feeling fine
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by 18wheeler: 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
There’s no sleeping with someone by mistake. Any partner that sleeps with someone is not good.
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by ajimo54(m): 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
Men don't forgive cheating.
If a woman cheats on her man she should respect herself and leave the relationship else she's in for a lifetime torture

I love this person called IconicR! Always on point! I cannot forgive a cheating woman. I once dated a nice and very good girl when I had nothing. She cheated on me to collect money from a banker to send to me, I forgave her but dumped her! I did so because, the process of helpimg is wrong! One day the rich man will convince her to leave me or kill me! I acted faster!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by ussv: 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
How does someone sleep with another by mistake ?
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by jojothaiv(m): 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
Na how many times this okpata yarnings dey grace FP abi pesin don dey mount brown envelopes give the power that be because I no understand wetin be kpash by mistake and the weyrey banny go get clear conscience abi.

Make una dey play.
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by CaptainFM1: 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
How can one sleep with someone by mistake?

Unless the person is raped or drugged, I don't understand how sleeping with someone that's not your partner a mistake.
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
Lutherblaq:
They say Forgiveness is the firs step to fixing relationship issues. It gives you a window to understand the reason behind your partner’s actions.

Being cheated on is one of the most traumatic feelings one can go through in any relationship. There are times when the love and affection between two people decrease due to various factors.

Cuddles, romance, and communication become less frequent with time. It is in times like these either of the partners may search for love outside.

As a man/woman, tell us;
Can You Leave A Good Woman/Man Because They Slept With
Someone By Mistake?
Because d slept with someone by mistake🤔
Wat does dat even mean
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Adakintroy: 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
Slept with someone by mistake as in trip and fall on his dick mistake?

But honestly cheating is a "sign" of disloyalty. Not necessary disloyalty. Men sleep with ladies and don't even remember their name let alone call them back.
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by MisteerConcord(m): 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
wrongman665:
How can you sleep with someone by mistake? What kind of mistake is that? I cannot forgive any of my lady that slept with someone.
grin grin ANY OF YOUR LADY?
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by correctguy101(m): 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
What matters to me most is his reaction towards me after cheating, is he truly remorseful and want to retrace his steps? Is he behaving like it's not a big deal afterall he's a man and he's entitled to cheat? Is he still in communication with the unfortunate woman he cheated with? Does he have any form of emotions towards her? Does he discuss me and our private affairs with her? Has she known alot about me and my family through him because of his disrespect and diarrhea mouth? Is he sharing attention between us? And I'll also want to know what he sees in the woman that God has not naturally blessed me with.
The answers I'll get will determine my next line of action and once I'm done I'll be done for good.

Ah, I pity you...

You never see man wey can do you Nollywood...

Some of my fellow men go too happy with you . I've noticed women easily forgive cheating men but men? Abeg make I no talk, it'll be as if you killed someone in their family...

I'm a man too, and I know my people.. it's a honor/ego thing and man no go like make his family and friends hia that kind tori .. But I've had married friends who didn't mind and forgave their woman, two specifically. One of the women was even an unrepentant crazy person who was caught more than 4times, but the guy still forgave her. I don't know if I can take it if I ever get married but I'm unconcerned with such since I've refused to marry any woman I'm involved with. May the forces protect my daughter from men like her daddy....smh

Apart from play, I still wish you well. May you meet men who'll value you..
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by seanwilliam(m): 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
If my girl cheats, I’ll forgive her, but the relationship is done for.
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by folake4u(f): 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2023
I'm not that forgiving.
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by taiwotimitt: 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2023
Puss360:

You sef check my siggy...
But what o, why not just write "Signature"..
Which one is siggy... It sounds like doggy...

Hey God... grin grin
*runs out of thread*
No reply me, I'm not feeling fine

Omo ko mo🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Mc3kwata(m): 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
Slept by mistake,how?
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by sonofsteven: 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
Lutherblaq:
They say Forgiveness is the firs step to fixing relationship issues. It gives you a window to understand the reason behind your partner’s actions.

Being cheated on is one of the most traumatic feelings one can go through in any relationship. There are times when the love and affection between two people decrease due to various factors.

Cuddles, romance, and communication become less frequent with time. It is in times like these either of the partners may search for love outside.

As a man/woman, tell us;
Someone By Mistake?

First there's nothing like mistake

You started talking intimately, you no stop, you went to his or her place,you no back down, you off pant,you insert e remove you use hand put am back,they moan and you say na mistake??

Well there are one thousand and one good people in this world..... I may not leave you but will be hard for me to have sex with you, that scenario go dey play in my head

Na why I no fit cheat and won't like to be cheated on
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
What's good in cheat especially one that cheats by mistake grin grin grin
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by BoldBrainz(m): 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
[quote author=IconicR post=125129434][/quote]

😂😂.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by tuzle(m): 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
timisquare82:
I will gladly forgive her if and only if she didn't enjoy the sex by mistake.
like I don't understand this ur logic because how will u know if she did or didn't. She can tell u she didnt
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Maliqcious: 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
Which one be shag by mistake
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
BoldBrainz:

😂😂.
👀👀👀👀👀
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Successlane: 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
mmm
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by akube34: 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2023
Lutherblaq:

As a man/woman, tell us;
Someone By Mistake?
which one is by mistake? Did the preen enter by mistake?
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by TenQ: 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2023
Lutherblaq:

As a man/woman, tell us;
Someone By Mistake?
Is it possible to have sex with someone by mistake?
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2023
Cheating is a choice and not a mistake. Half of the time they cheated, they did it knowingly. So, no I won't forgive. Except I instigated it, then maybe I just will.

Loyalty is one of my core values.
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by BoldBrainz(m): 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
👀👀👀👀👀

Are you having problems with your mailbox?
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by lilsmart(m): 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
Forgiving isn’t the problem, it’s forgetting you should worry about. TRUST CAN ONLY BE EARNED

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by akube34: 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2023
Adeoye11:
Have a friend in this case, but his is somehow.
This my friend had a girlfriend that they dated for three months and then had a misunderstanding in the third month of dating each other which makes them to block each other on all socials but my friend told me that they do always see in church and that he still likes the girl.
So my guy called the girl in church one day and the girl was so happy to respond so they settled their misunderstanding.
After about three months of coming back my friend discovered that this said girl is fucking one rich sugar daddy in this same church.
Which this man really used to take care of this girl by taking her to shopping, expensive restaurants and buying her provisions that even sometimes the man used to deny himself of his place of work so as to carry this girl to market and going home late to his family.
When my friend enquired from his babe why she is doing that the girl said because my friend left him.
And so when they came back together, the girl said the sugar daddy is not fucking her again but they always do the rest of sexual thing and that he still pays her bills, that it is hard for her to let the sugar daddy go quick because he has exposed the girl to some good life and that the man bought her an electric sewing machine of about 200k.
My guy told me that the girl really confessed alot she did with the sugar daddy in the period they had their own misunderstanding and that she apologized to this my guy but the girl has still not cut communication with this man, that at some point when the girl is with him this man still calls.
So of recent my guy told me that kasala don burst for some members of the church that this sugar daddy is Fucking the girl and so the girl is trying to seek solace in my guy and trying to avoid church cos of shame.

In this kind of case what can my friend do? And why did this said girl tells my friend everything she did with the man.
My friend said he still loves the girl and that the girl loves him too.
And that he plans to marry the girl
your friend is sick in the head. How can you still plan to marry her

3 Likes

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Zivaharry(m): 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
Lutherblaq:

As a man/woman, tell us;
Someone By Mistake?
No one sleeps with anybody by mistake....
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Kemadealadire(f): 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
Slept with someone by mistake, which part did the mistake happen🤷🏾‍♂️
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by chima47(m): 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2023
Capital NO.
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by barinedan(m): 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2023
Sleeping with someone can never be a mistake, do you take off your clothes by mistake in the presence of the opposite sex who is not your spouse?
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by biafranrealson: 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2023
what then makes her a good partner?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Experience With Marijuana (weed) / Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? / How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.