Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,418 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) (89579 Views)

How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) / MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Silentgroper(m): 11:54am On Aug 17, 2023
Samantha124:
You nairaland guys keep trying to get me into trouble with your ladies and I don't want that.

I don't like it when my fellow African sisters are being trolled because of me.

Please, if you're chatting with me, don't bring them up or at least try showing some respect... If you can't do it for them, then at least do it for me because I hate fighting my fellow ladies over useless things.

do not be scared dear child, for we the nairaland men shall protect you from any raging, delusional, leeching Nigerian women ...

we would rip them apart from limb to limb just for your sake....

😁😁😁😁😁

just kidding..

I wasn't trying to disrespect or drag our Nigerian queens 😁 as they like to be called..

Some prefers to write male as mail in a bid to troll us ..

so I was only adoption their style... wasn't trolling or anything of that sort ...

Besides that user isn't exactly female.. it's in disguise...

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by FreeSpirited: 2:43pm On Aug 17, 2023
Felimax:
When you are classy and fill with value they get mad when their attributes is not catching your attention.

My craft! You must humble!
You are really on point....One is using ordinary pant to knock on her next door neighbour ...when she just heard me open the gate and knew i was passing by to my apartment. May God help focused single guys.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by abiolamitodun(m): 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
Albertone:

I know but you keep mentioning nyansh nyansh nyansh everywhere on the thread.
Even the lady couldn't relate, you still quoted her 3 or more times with "nyansh"
Well probably I didn't notice that...but what was this thread all about?

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by DonroxyII: 9:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:
I used to be so angry over it when I was younger and would report to my mom but I later realized that it's just nature dealing with them 😂
Fast forward to now, I just pretend I didn't see or notice the stares.
Lolcheesy ... How could u be that on your Dp & Still Troublemaker grin

Happy Staring Sha !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
DonroxyII:
Lolcheesy ... How could u be that on your Dp & Still Troublemaker grin

Happy Staring Sha !
Trouble maker just on nairaland.
Gentle dove outside here 😂

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by DonroxyII: 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:
Trouble maker just on nairaland.
Gentle dove outside here 😂
Lol grin ...
Hiannnnn ... Gentle Dove Kwanu Until Someone Unleashed "IconicR" Outside There & You Show Them Nairaland Bae cheesy
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by DonroxyII: 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2023
Godoverevery:
You looking at something likely filled with dirty blood at that point.

I don't bother looking at it anymore cos in hindsight I hear that voice what if she is menstruating and I go........yuck.

Imagine rocking a girl in the club with big ass but she is menstruating...........yuck

That ass isn't worth stressing over.

I can never look at a lady and have a boner anymore cos the thought of she might be menstruating always play in my head.
Trust me Bro, You are Growing Crazy Na small small e dey start ....

Everything in life is connected ... a Sane man must Love Nyansh, Bobby or the Girl entirely as a Package ...

But when you decided to be seeing the Oddities just to justify yourself from keeping away from the Entire package at some point your brain will start depressing itself once what Nyansh, Boobs & The girl suppose dey do no occur ..... Mental Gamma go dey accumulate Inside Ya Head till Your Brain is Saturated with More than Enough Carbon !

Before you realise it, You will be growing Rapist Tendencies, Toxicity towards women possibly Serial Killer & Women molester

Na Poverty dey make Man No dey like Woman because You yaff Brainwash Yourself for your brain to stop craving what e no fit Afford nor Sustain ..... Bad Moves .... You Destroying those Neurons from transmitting & receiving Vibes from the opposite sex ... They will start releasing stress hormones instead of feel Good hormones.....

Check your face .... E go strong like Day before Yesterday Akpu While Ya Forhead fit be like Stone & Wrickles no go far from ya Face ....

Keep Your Natural Man & Hustle to Breakthrough Nigga .... No Spoil Ya Head cuz of today such that when e better tomorrow u no go be mumu wey girls go send back villa cuz e no sabi Street!

Check yourself before you go From Mad To Madder & Maddest tongue

Oloshi, Oo like Furo, Oo like Omu ... & U dey Live .... u wan Mad Ni

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
DonroxyII:
Lol grin ...
Hiannnnn ... Gentle Dove Kwanu Until Someone Unleashed "IconicR" Outside There & You Show Them Nairaland Bae cheesy
😂 we are just fumigating peace here on nairaland to keep body and soul

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by DonroxyII: 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:
😂 we are just fumigating peace here on nairaland to keep body and soul
Lol @ Body & Soul.
.... It's Fun Anyway!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
DonroxyII:
Lol @ Body & Soul.
.... It's Fun Anyway!
How's your wives and kids plus concubines
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by DonroxyII: 10:54pm On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:
How's your wives and kids plus concubines
Iyaebe Gisos shocked .... You are Corrupting Me na cry .... I Gat None ... I'm a Pastor ... How Many time u wan make I tell u na cheesy
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by dontrulee: 8:58am On Aug 18, 2023
What's the essence of looking without touching or feeling? That's punishment and I don't punish myself.

These days, I don't make the first moves anymore and I turn down advances like nothing. Knowing girls are essentially and fundamentally the same, I don't admire them anymore.

End.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Didi2d(m): 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2023
Ladies love it
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by RonuRonu: 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2023
IconicR:
I used to be so angry over it when I was younger and would report to my mom but I later realized that it's just nature dealing with them 😂
Fast forward to now, I just pretend I didn't see or notice the stares.
what is special in your Ass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2023
Another useless thread on front page
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by bluefilm: 8:30pm On Sep 04, 2023
What exactly are those two little boys staring at?

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Biola67: 8:30pm On Sep 04, 2023
orohbiro:
I feel embarass
Why you wan feel embarrassed, you wey no get yansh

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Emyogalanya: 8:31pm On Sep 04, 2023
orohbiro:
More
Liar
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:31pm On Sep 04, 2023
Samantha124:
I might be wrong, but it seems like those pictures posted are those of SA ladies.
yeah...very obvious

SA ladies with their shitboxes
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by tnerro1(m): 8:31pm On Sep 04, 2023
Saw one in ShopRite yesterday, I nearly tripped over, she had the best ass in the whole ShopRite.🥰🥰

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Canvass: 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2023
Samantha124:
You're right.. smiley smiley smiley

No she's not right. You are a Southy. Even the flattest Southy is at par with an average Ghanian nyansh and an average Ghanian nyash is big in Naija. But you said it already on another thread. You don't notice what is not your business.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by capacino(m): 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2023
Na women wey get big yansh fit make man turn back to confirm what he first look to make sure say e really big.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by easzypeaszy(m): 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2023
Samantha124:
I feel nothing... When I'm walking, I'm more focused on where I'm going rather than who's looking at me.
The qstn be say u get Yansh?
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by NOwazobia: 8:33pm On Sep 04, 2023
It is actually what most ladies wanted.

It is a form of validation to them.

Only you and few others feel ashamed.

The larger population feel depressed when they don't get that attention.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:33pm On Sep 04, 2023
Samantha124:
I might be wrong, but it seems like those pictures posted are those of SA ladies.
Yea You are right, they are SA

THe malnutrition of BAT govt no dey let Nig gals grow big ukwu again
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:33pm On Sep 04, 2023
How come none of the pictures above is Nigerian?!!

Does it mean Nigerian men don't have something like this to make them turn around and check, or they do it more discreetly?!!

Just curious...! tongue
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by tachia406: 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2023
Chest pocket nyash ma go de comment. Endeavour to upload your pictures while commenting.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Adeyinka90: 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2023
All of una the comments with the one wey no get anything wey we won look

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Finestgurlie(f): 8:37pm On Sep 04, 2023
IconicR:
You wish dooooor
you no be female

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Osonddu: 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2023
RonuRonu:
what is special in your Ass
nothing special my dear. Na shit and water full there
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by sacajawea: 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
Even the ones with flat yansh will comment .😂
Nothing Wrong with Staring at "flat Yansh"
It can also be nice
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2023
😂😂😂
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Yea You are right, they are SA

THe malnutrition of BAT govt no dey let Nig gals grow big ukwu again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse / Village In Africa Where Man's Joystick Will Be Flogged Before He Can Marry (Pix) / Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.