Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. (26989 Views)

Ladies With Tattoos Ummmm Omo Make Una See Nauuu / How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? / 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by JaskanFactor: 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2023
What do you mean by men don't generally like tattoo on women, its a turn off.
And to any sensible man, tattoo on woman is a warning sign of women to keep at a distance , an early indication of woman with mental issues.

Tattoo does not look good on anybody , and on black people it resembles surgical scars .

And then to make it worse they add all kinds alien looking plastic surgery enlargements and at that point its too late.

If you want man that wont kick you out of the window cause door exit is too gloried, leave tattoo and cosmetic surgery out of your body.

both are major sexual turn off.

If you like art work , buy a painting and put on your wall , men dont get erection from painting or artificial body parts.

2 Likes

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by greypencils: 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2023
I like a girl with a small cute tattoo, just one in a conspicuous place.

2 Likes

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Akaegwu(m): 3:12pm On Aug 23, 2023
I will tactically
Flangelo12:

Na story you dey talk.

If you dey abroad, Europe, America, na how you wan avoid am?

2 Likes

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Lucian1: 3:12pm On Aug 23, 2023
It just makes one looks wayward even if they ain't so why do it in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Thonee(m): 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2023
Tattoo is a big turn off for me.
Nose rise is another one.
Once i see more than one ear ring for ur ear na bye bye be dat.
If come say you like indecent dressing na complete goodbye with no options.

2 Likes

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by obinna58(m): 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
Alcohol translates recklessness

Tattoo translates olosho

Nose ring translates waywardness

Big finger nails translates gold digger, money lover and strong head

To much cream use translates dirtiness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Cryptokin(m): 3:32pm On Aug 23, 2023
Nelson21:
I saw this on X today. Is it true or false?
Also, to the married folks, if your wife suddenly gets a tattoo, how will you react?

My wife has tattoos and that don’t mean she’s not a good person. Tattoos are not done alone for fashion, most have deeper meanings.

3 Likes

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by panpan(m): 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2023
A lot of people do not like tattoos, because they are difficult to remove.
For example, if person puts on an unusual hairstyle, she may decide to change it after a few days or weeks.
However, if a person decides to get a tattoo, then no longer desires the tattoo after a few months or years, what will she do?

2 Likes

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by ysg4real(m): 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2023
it all depends. To each his own. I looooove tattoos .. some tattoos are super sexy ... as long as they are not trashy .

Nelson21:
Also, to the married folks, if your wife suddenly gets a tattoo, how will you react?

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by obrian888: 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2023
darkmarky:
Where you put your tattoos just tells me the kind of lady you are.

On your chest, ass, thighs.. I'm not marrying.

On your lower/upperback, elbows, navel, hands. I'm marrying.

WHERE IS NAVEL, WHERE IS P$#SY? I MEAN WHAT IS THE DISTANCE BETWEEN THE TWO, THE TATOO ARTIST CAN EASILY SHIFT THINGS GIVEN ONE USELESS EXCUSE AND SISTER WILL NOT BOTHER. BROS THE NAVEL OF A WOMAN IS PART OF HER PRIVATE PARTS,SERIOUSLY, EVEN WOMEN DON'T KNOW THAT ALMOST THEIR ENTIRE BODY IS PRIVATE PARTS, WITH EXECPTION OF THE KNEE DOWNWARDS.
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by gratefulheart(m): 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2023
No matter how beautiful the woman may look or her character. That will be the end of the relationship.
It's a total put off for me. I hate it with passion.

Nelson21:

2 Likes

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by obrian888: 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2023
stano2:
Once i see a lady with tattoos, it’s a serious turn off especially if she’s has nothing doing to earn a living.

I’m yet to meet a lady with tattoos in this country who’s not into runs or drugs.
Many even pay in kind to get their tattoos done.

Once you see a lady with tattoos on booobs, inner laps…omo you will never see her dress decent again.

OGs will understand.

100% CORRECT, BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO DISPLAY HE TATOO AND THE GUYS THAT PAINT THOSE TATOOS TOUCH SOMETHING.
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Versal: 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2023
Let her put on tatoos and anklets.
I love them kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
BoldBrainz:

We're known to take things to incredulous extremes na.

Anything wey just reach black man hand, we dey overdo am.

It's only in Africa you find people being denied jobs just because they spot tatoos or dreadlocks. Very sad indeed!
Do you have tattoos? See as you are defending it lol

1 Like

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Olichoke: 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2023
Of a truth, I can't just help it, I see them as 👿 demons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by chidiwar(m): 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2023
Nelson21:

Better put it thus way...

Men generally dont like indecency in women.. In any way..

2 Likes

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by BoldBrainz(m): 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2023
IconicR:
Do you have tattoos? See as you are defending it lol

I don't have tatoos and I'm not averse to them.
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by TyroneP(m): 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
Some OGs here in the States use ink (tattoo) to cover healed bullet wounds or to signify they belong to a particular gang. I've seen this in Compton and a few parts of LA. Some women also use it to cover stretch marks and others for body beautification. It's actually an urban culture here that I don't really like as a man.

1 Like

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by krushdripper(m): 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2023
And smell too. Some girls are so dirty gaddamit embarassed

2 Likes

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Emyogalanya: 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2023
You can only understand how deep the dislike is when a woman is getting old

2 Likes

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by millionboi2: 6:06pm On Aug 23, 2023
Yankee101:
Absolutely
Add dirty weaves
Add smells
thy always smells

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by insabarnur(m): 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2023
Tattoos on your skin
My turn off...
Just one for the road and I'm done

1 Like

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by caye(m): 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
SO YOU THE OP, ARE FOLLOWING THAT WHITE RACE POWER WORSHIPPER CALLED justopearlythings; changed to pearl, who regularly grifts on the black community; but in secret wants enmity btw Africans and black Americans?!

So sad.

Go and check Oshay Duke Jackson or Sara Garvey on YouTube.
He'll explain who this woman is.

She is a fraud.
A 26 ye old ugly white woman, giving advice , while insulting black women CODEDLY.

She's dangerous Pls.

Notice:- she didn't use pictures of white women with tattoos?

That's why King Richez and Aunty ..... resigned from her show.
Just ask Mediocre Tutorials and Reviews on YouTube.

That woman doesn't even believe 20% or act what she says.
She's a fraud.

1 Like

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Undisputed147: 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
Who cares? I have tattoos. I don't judge by physical appearance. I only care about the heart and soul
Nelson21:

1 Like

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by DonroxyII: 6:30pm On Aug 23, 2023
marlow1962:
I love ladies with tats, as I'm also a big lover of tattoo. But a lady get tats in some body part makes me wonder how well her brain functions.
You will see women carry their dilapidated breast and give the tattoo artist to draw nonsense.
Marry who you love they say, but as a guy looking for marriage, I will 100% reject any lady with tats in their melon or other sensitive parts. Make my parents no go say "inside all the women for this world, na this one where they like leopard you carry come show us?" Lol, I will also say that to my kids, if they do the same too.
Hypocrisy everywhere ... Na man wey put tattoo for her breash dey headache you ...

But the pvnny wey u wan bang na ya dck first bang am

U wan tattoo & U still no wan tattoo ..

Bro Your head don bend small U just know no it yet grin
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by DonroxyII: 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
MrBiGGEST:
I don't mind fresh tattoos.
But for the sake of the children, No.
But she be another person child na ...

See ehn ?

If you wife get tattoo for mind but she no explore am due to one or two things ...

Her children go get same mindset Inherited From her DNA & Draw am if dem like or not ..

You can't control most of the future bro !

1 Like

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by blackgold2018(m): 6:37pm On Aug 23, 2023
talented321:
Tattoo may not mean anything to the person who has it but the public is looking at you with a different eye' even as man unless u are doing well...
Some women draw tatto because of an experience while some draw it because of an achievement and vice versa but people will look at you with different eyes because it is just the nature....
Tattoo is just a sign of irresponsible lifestyle to the public in this part of the world....
not in this part of the world. Every part of the world. Have you seen a foreign political appointee with a tattoo before??
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by talented321: 6:40pm On Aug 23, 2023
blackgold2018:
not in this part of the world. Every part of the world. Have you seen a foreign political appointee with a tattoo before??
You may be alright'' but l know people who indulge in politics don't draw tattoo with soldiers.....
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by DonroxyII: 6:46pm On Aug 23, 2023
LLSAINT:
Not acceptable in the African context with so much superstition and religious inclination but more to it to the tattoo than the language it speaks.
All I can say is that tattooed women do not make good mothers let alone, good wives.......my cent
This is a Lie from Someone who is Unafrica ...

My Grandma is Inked, Her Mama was Inked ... Most Grandmas that I Know of Her Inked with Tattoo....

Other than Tribal Marks ... Ink is what is Common in My Yoruba Race especially on their Inner Hands ....

It's kinda adoration to them back in the days .. some are marks with Dots ...

1 Like

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by meemee(m): 7:05pm On Aug 23, 2023
It makes them look extremely dirty. I wonder why a woman will disfigure her beautiful body like that in the name of a stupid concept.

2 Likes

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by MamaletASO: 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2023
Wh*ore!

Wh*ore!!

Wh*ore!!!

Ashawoooo!!! F*vck and go

That's who they are..

2 Likes

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by NOwazobia: 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2023
talented321:
Tattoo may not mean anything to the person who has it but the public is looking at you with a different eye' even as man unless u are doing well...
Some women draw tatto because of an experience while some draw it because of an achievement and vice versa but people will look at you with different eyes because it is just the nature....
Tattoo is just a sign of irresponsible lifestyle to the public in this part of the world....
"In this part or the world".

Does that statement looks like it came from this part of the world?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him / 5 Types of Female Buttocks (pictures Included) / Man Rejects Perfume Gift From A Lady On Twitter In An Epic Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.