Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? (14006 Views)

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / See The Reason Why My Best Friend Graduated With A 3rd Class(photo) / Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy Who Had A 3rd Class Degree. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by stanstainless: 11:01pm On Oct 18, 2011
Bleep d degree nigga ima marry her if i want, 07030823496
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by talk2smat(m): 11:08pm On Oct 18, 2011
Marriage consideratn shld not necessarily be premised on certificate qualification or classificatn, it shld be a functn of a feeling of 2gedaness,commitment&compatibility. These in my opinion are all dat matas.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by paradise00(m): 11:35pm On Oct 18, 2011
Why not ? It depends on the feelings I have for her, [b][/b].[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by kunle75(m): 6:59am On Oct 19, 2011
My wife to be is a 3rd class grads and am happy cos she is a gift from God to me, pls go ahead without wasting too much time b4 guys who knows good thing will corner u.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by justwise(m): 9:27am On Oct 19, 2011
Idowuogbo:

nonsense and japanjantis , dude will u marry a village gal dat has first class in yoruba language ?.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by DaDoctor: 10:56am On Oct 19, 2011
emmatok:

And is she useless if she got no UNI-degree at all?

Nope. Then other skills shes got addeded to character would be considered. BRILLIANCE AND INTELLIGENCE ARE 2 DIFFERENT THINGS. THOUGH CLOSELY RELATED.

Idowuogbo:

nonsense and japanjantis , dude will u marry a village gal dat has first class in yoruba language ?.

Yes i would, if shes got the character. DO U KNOW WAT IT TAKES TO MAKE A FIRST CLASS ACADEMICALLY? Thats a whooping 90% in a scale of 5. If she could make that then she could make AT LAEST 2.2 IN ENLISH LANGUAGE. INFACT BY FIRST CLASS, WE WOULD RETAIN HER.

ogzille:

This is turning into a hot debate, Its a nice question actually!!!

The question is: is the 3rd class a true representation of her abilities?

I think narrowing it down to only a 3rd class is not fair; I will not marry a 2.1 graduate that is dull!

I agree with you. But my dear, i am in the field. WHAT WUD EVER MAKE A STUDENT MAKE 3RD CLASS SIMPLY MEEANS SOMETHING IS WRONG SOMEWHERE. HABA!!! Its as good as she had a secondary cert, I HAVE SAID IT THAT A FEW 2.1 GRADS ARE NOT LIVING IT UP. But for sure you cant rule them out. THEY MADE A WHOPPING 70-89% .BY AND LARGE THEY MAY BE AT WORST LIKE AN AVERAGE 2.2 HOLDER. Thats the academic calculation. 2.2 HAS GRADES.

Summarily, character matters most, but if a lady is dull to the extent of 3rd class then, she should explain if she was forced to go to scholl and tell me as a lecturer is she concentrated on her academics and not on other frivolities. THEY KEEP SAYING, JUST LET ME LEAVE, ANY DEGREE CLASS IS OKAY. At least our husband can stand in for us while we keep the home. WHY THEN DIDNT THEY LEARN A TRADE OR SOME FORM OF HAND-WORK?? Pls!! TAKE A LOOK AT THE UNI LADIES TAHT ARE RUNS GIRLS AND PROPHETICALLY TELL ME WHAT YOU EXPECT OF THEM AT MOST.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by justwise(m): 11:21am On Oct 19, 2011
@Da Doctor

Yes it takes alot of hard work and self discipline to make 1st class or 2-1 but my question is: Does 1st class degree holders make a better wife/husband compared to 3rd class degree holders?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:39am On Oct 19, 2011
Da Doctor:

Yes i would, if shes got the character. DO U KNOW WAT IT TAKES TO MAKE A FIRST CLASS ACADEMICALLY? Thats a whooping 90% in a scale of 5. If she could make that then she could make AT LAEST 2.2 IN ENLISH LANGUAGE. INFACT BY FIRST CLASS, WE WOULD RETAIN HER.
Professor i beg to differ 2.wetin in English,2.2 is just as bad as 3rd class.I am still trying to understand ur hypothesis, do u feel she will make a better wife bcus shes academically sound or wot .Dude do u no literates sometimes do not understand d variations of marriage or its values .
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by Creamish(f): 11:46am On Oct 19, 2011
Da Doctor:

Nope. Then other skills shes got addeded to character would be considered. BRILLIANCE AND INTELLIGENCE ARE 2 DIFFERENT THINGS. THOUGH CLOSELY RELATED.

Depends on d school dude . . .it can be easily bought either by cash or kind in some Naija schools . . FYI.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by DaDoctor: 11:56am On Oct 19, 2011
Creamish:

Depends on d school dude . . .it can be easily bought either by cash or kind in some Naija schools . . FYI.

I CANT TELL OF PRIVATE UNIS FRO NOW. BUT I AM LECTURER(CORE AND VISITING )IN MORE THAN 4 SCHOOLS. YOU CANT BUY YOUR WAY INTO FIRST CLASS.FIRST CLASS IS STRICTLY ON MERIT GROUNDS. DO CONFIRM THIS!!!!! PERIOD.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by justwise(m): 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2011
Da Doctor:

I CANT TELL OF PRIVATE UNIS FRO NOW. BUT I AM LECTURER(CORE AND VISITING )IN MORE THAN 4 SCHOOLS. YOU CANT BUY YOUR WAY INTO FIRST CLASS.FIRST CLASS IS STRICTLY ON MERIT GROUNDS. DO CONFIRM THIS!!!!! PERIOD.

You know little or nothing about the institution you claimed to be core part of.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by DaDoctor: 12:01pm On Oct 19, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Professor i beg to differ 2.wetin in English,2.2 is just as bad as 3rd class.I am still trying to understand your hypothesis, do u feel she will make a better wife bcus shes academically sound or wot .Dude do u no literates sometimes do not understand d variations of marriage or its values .

SIR/MA.
Language studies have a particular pattern both in curriculm and in study. We must not agree! but i said and will re iterate. IF A LADY MAKES FIRST CLASS IN YORUBA LANGUAGE. THEN THE LEAST SHE CAN MAKE IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE IS 2.2. AS A MATTER OF FACT SHE SHOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE A 2.1 SEF.

Dont think these languages are easy to study. they arent at all. ask any one who is studying any of these course about my assertion and then get back
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by DaDoctor: 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2011
justwise:

[/b]

You know little or nothing about the institution you claimed to be core part of.

Okay sir. I agree with you. CASE CLOSED.

I am usually forced to name my schools but wont do so cos of some reasons. For the 3 FG Uni's and the 1 state uni and more i am in line with. IT IS A 'NO NO' YOU CANT BUY FIRST CLASS. THE WORST WE CAN DO FOR OUR BEST OF THE BEST IS TO HELP TRIM THEM TO FIT IN. Recently in One FUT in the SOUTH, We denied our best studnet and let him go with[b] 4.49[/b] CGPA after a 5 years course. thats to show you how it is bro. Today the guy is being pursued to come back cos he is a 'material'. lol
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by DaDoctor: 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2011
justwise:

@Da Doctor

Yes it takes alot of hard work and self discipline to make 1st class or 2-1 but my question is: Does 1st class degree holders make a better wife/husband compared to 3rd class degree holders?

here we are making no comparison but profferin suggestion, my stand remains that IT IS NO SIN TO HAVE BOTH A GOOD CHARACTER AND AN AVERAGE GRADE. A GENTLE WOMAN 2.2. Mostly for futuristic purposes. It is a personal opinion.

A LITTLE EXPERIENCE
In my dept and the clases i have handled so far the stat follows like this;

less than or equal to 7 percent make first  class
The other 30 percentnt or so make 2-1
The rest , close to or slightly above 50-60% make 2-2
AND THEN only less than 5 % make 3rd class. this may be higher for students with extra session whom mostly fall into this group may increase in number.

these are hypothetical but should give u a clue of wat it take to make a 3rd class.

CHARACTER IS FIRST CONSIDERED IN MARRIAGE NOT ACADEMICS BUT WHO WOULDNT WANT BOTH

I cant even remember when last i saw someone with 3rd class sef as students rather stay an extra semester to fall in line to 2.2
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2011
Da Doctor:

SIR/MA.
Language studies have a particular pattern both in curriculm and in study. We must not agree! but i said and will re iterate. IF A LADY MAKES FIRST CLASS IN YORUBA LANGUAGE. THEN THE LEAST SHE CAN MAKE IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE IS 2.2. AS A MATTER OF FACT SHE SHOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE A 2.1 SEF.

Dont think these languages are easy to study. they arent at all. ask any one who is studying any of these course about my assertion and then get back
I prefer to b addressed wiv the bolded Prof, anyways still ur analysis doesn't hold any weight at all.For instance , u have Spanish gal dat speaks 0 English she seats a Spanish paper and she comes out wiv 1st class.Do u feel d same student wud seat an English paper and come out wiv first , if she does na first class  ogbanje u hia me so. Back to our debate , u havent answered my ? oo see below

Idowuogbo:

Professor  i beg to differ 2.wetin in English,2.2 is just as bad as 3rd class.I am still trying to understand your hypothesis, do u feel she will make a better wife bcus shes academically sound or wot .Dude do u no literates sometimes do not understand d variations of marriage or its values .  
Ayam waiting Doc
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by Creamish(f): 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2011
Da Doctor:

When did u graduate from school? When did u start lecturing? I dont need to re-confirm what i confirmed way back in my university (late 90s to early 2000s). U can BUY ur way to 1st class. Speak for the 4 schools u have lectured. Dont make a general statement esp when ur not sure.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by DaDoctor: 12:22pm On Oct 19, 2011
Creamish:

When did u graduate from school? When did u start lecturing? I dont need to re-confirm what i confirmed way back in my university (late 90s to early 2000s). U can BUY your way to 1st class. Speak for the 4 schools u have lectured. Dont make a general statement esp when your not sure.

LMAO. I clearly see you are not in the academia or are you. See the way the schools are networked we all work together. For instance i deliver lectures in as much school as possible. Moreso, THERE IS WAT WE TERM THE 'EXTERNAL SUPERVISOR' SYNDROME. I go as far as Nortern and eastern schools to supervise FINAL year and M.Sc Thesis. And so my dear, i can speak to a large extent about so many schools. IF ANYONE TELLS YOU SHE BOT A FIRST CLASS JUST KNOW IT IS WILD. MIND YOU, IF YOU SEE FIRST CLASS MATERIALS, THEY ARE EXAMPLARY AND THEY ARE SOMETHING ELSE. I rest my case jare. make i no go expose myself by calling names
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by justwise(m): 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2011
Da Doctor:

Okay sir. I agree with you. CASE CLOSED.

I am usually forced to name my schools but wont do so cos of some reasons. For the 3 FG Uni's and the 1 state uni and more i am in line with. IT IS A 'NO NO' YOU CANT BUY FIRST CLASS. THE WORST WE CAN DO FOR OUR BEST OF THE BEST IS TO HELP TRIM THEM TO FIT IN. Recently in One FUT in the SOUTH, We denied our best studnet and let him go with 4.99 CGPA after a 5 years course. thats to show you how it is bro. Today the guy is being pursued to come back cos he is a 'material'. lol

You don't come across to me as a grounded lecturer, if you are one then there is a problem somewhere.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by DaDoctor: 12:27pm On Oct 19, 2011
Idowuogbo:

I prefer to b addressed wiv the bolded Prof, anyways still your analysis doesn't hold any weight at all.For instance , u have Spanish gal dat speaks 0 English she seats a Spanish paper and she comes out wiv 1st class.Do u feel d same student wud seat an English paper and come out wiv first , if she does na first class ogbanje u hia me so. Back to our debate , u havent answered my ? oo see below
Ayam waiting Doc

I HAD ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION IN ONE OF MY OTHER RESPONSES
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by justwise(m): 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2011
Creamish:

When did u graduate from school? When did u start lecturing? I dont need to re-confirm what i confirmed way back in my university (late 90s to early 2000s). U can BUY your way to 1st class. Speak for the 4 schools u have lectured. Dont make a general statement esp when your not sure.

I have to agree with u.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by DaDoctor: 12:35pm On Oct 19, 2011
justwise:

I have to agree with u.

justwise:

You don't come across to me as a grounded lecturer, if you are one then there is a problem somewhere.

OKAY SIR. I go with your words.Your comment doesnt dis acrreditate me one bit. cool cool but some day you wud realise that you read my lines.

Lets always leave sentiments and the 'lets pull them down syndrome' when it comes to academics.

NO 3RD CLASS HOLDER WOULD SAY A 22 HOLDER IS BETTER, NO 22 HOLDER WOULD AGREE THAT A 2 1 HOLDER WAS GREAT, AND ABOVE ALL PEOPLE TEND TO DISCREDIT FIRST CLASS HOLDER. It is not morally ok in academics. Student fail to realise that the GP is a cummulative thing and starts building up from the first semester. many wake up too late and at the long run start talking trash. MY SELF , I DIDNT MAKE FIRST CLASS IN FIRST DEGREE. But i cant discredit those dudes. See, i deal with students daily so i have A LITTLE EXPERIENCE. No vex!!! Read the post as per the first class that failed NNPC test and see how wicked we can be to ourselves.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by Creamish(f): 12:36pm On Oct 19, 2011
Da Doctor:

LMAO. I clearly see you are not in the academia or are you. See the way the schools are networked we all work together. For instance i deliver lectures in as much school as possible. Moreso, THERE IS WAT WE TERM THE 'EXTERNAL SUPERVISOR' SYNDROME. I go as far as Nortern and eastern schools to supervise FINAL year and M.Sc Thesis. And so my dear, i can speak to a large extent about so many schools. IF ANYONE TELLS YOU SHE BOT A FIRST CLASS JUST KNOW IT IS WILD. MIND YOU, IF YOU SEE FIRST CLASS MATERIALS, THEY ARE EXAMPLARY AND THEY ARE SOMETHING ELSE. I rest my case jare. make i no go expose myself by calling names

Im not a lecturer . .and uv been deceived as well . . . .I know some 1st class and 2.1 grads who cannot even defend their course . . they cant even pass a simple job interview. Its not by speaking with Vocabs my broda . . its reality. Except u were once harrassed by lecturers, u will never know. Thank ur God u dint meet the lecturers I met. U clearly dint have it ruff in school . . datz y ur basing ur statement on ur visits to those schools and not actual experience as a student. Alot of my colleagues bought their 2.1s FYI. No be argument . . na fact. Then it was either u pay or u fail . . . and the lecturers shamelessly tell u in ur face!

No de argue  my lecturer broda. . . Case closed as well.  cool
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2011
Da Doctor:

I HAD ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION IN ONE OF MY OTHER RESPONSES
Do u even understand ur debate,It seems biased to me.

Creamish:

Dem still dey sell WAEC our prof is here saying 1st class cant be bought .He probably lectures in Slovenia  grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by justwise(m): 12:47pm On Oct 19, 2011
Da Doctor:

OKAY SIR. I go with your words.Your comment doesnt dis acrreditate me one bit. cool cool but some day you wud realise that you read my lines.

Lets always leave sentiments and the 'lets pull them down syndrome' when it comes to academics.

NO 3RD CLASS HOLDER WOULD SAY A 22 HOLDER IS BETTER, NO 22 HOLDER WOULD AGREE THAT A 2 1 HOLDER WAS GREAT, AND ABOVE ALL PEOPLE TEND TO DISCREDIT FIRST CLASS HOLDER. It is not morally ok in academics. Student fail to realise that the GP is a cummulative thing and starts building up from the first semester. many wake up too late and at the long run start talking trash. MY SELF , I DIDNT MAKE FIRST CLASS IN FIRST DEGREE. But i cant discredit those dudes. See, i deal with students daily so i have A LITTLE EXPERIENCE. No vex!!! Read the post as per the first class that failed NNPC test and see how wicked we can be to ourselves.
You haven't convinced me one bit. You are all over with your points. These two ladies (Idowuogbo and Creamish ) could pass off lecturers judging by how they articulate their points.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by Creamish(f): 12:49pm On Oct 19, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Do u even understand your debate,It seems biased to me.

Dem still dey sell WAEC our prof is here saying 1st class cant be bought .He probably lectures in Slovenia  grin

LMAO . . d mistake pple make always has to do with GENERALIZATION. They believe its either what they believe or NUTTN . . very wrong. . .cos uv not lived the life of ur opponent. U can only say "Based on my experience . . .bla bla bla"and not talk down on someone giving u a contrary view.  . .  It shuld instead widen ur perspective on that subject and cause u to research further.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by DaDoctor: 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Do u even understand your debate,It seems biased to me.

YOUR PERSONAL OPINION DEAR

WAEC YOU SAID? IF I TAKE YOU UP ON THAT CAN YOU PROVIDE PROOF?

IF YOU CAN BUY ONE. PLEASE ENSURE YOU SAVE PLENTY MONEY. AND BUY SOME FOR YOUR CHILDREN.  OHH GUSHHHH!! DERAILED MENTALITY. THE COUNTRY IS DERAILED YES, BUT I THINK THE UNIS STILL HAVE GOOD EMERITUSES THAT CAN STAND THEIR GROUND IN ISSUE OF MERIT LIKE FIRST CLASS. IF ONLY U KNOW THAT YOU CAN BE GIVEN A FAKE RESULT WHICH WE WOULD STILL VERIFY FROM THE EXAMS AND RECORDS DEPT DOWN THE THE ADVISERS AND THE HOD. HAVE YOU WONDERED WHY RESULTS GET SUBMIITED IN MORE THAN 3 COPIES.? PLEASE WONT WASTE MY TIME WITH PEOPLE NOT IN THE FIELD. LET AN ERUDITE SCHOLAR PLS TALK TO ME.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by DaDoctor: 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2011
justwise:

You haven't convinced me one bit. You are all over with your points. These two ladies (Idowuogbo and Creamish ) could pass off lecturers judging by how they articulate their points.

Come, listen, i have no point to prove to you what i know. if you are conversant with scholars you would know we hold on fast to our school of tot and we have good bases to do so. I am not delivering any seminar to you my dear. And you didnt pay me. This is a social forum oga, i cant shout!!!!

You basis for chossing your lecturership matters not cos it is mirage.IT DOESNT BOTHER ME ONE BIT. The actual is whom we are and wat we do. We mustnt agree to same point okay? If you fail to see the light in my posts. so be it. I cant expose my identity. But can tell you that shud you be a student  and have issues (like the gal who once posted that she was being intimidated for sez,) I may ask the school and deal you a colleague who can be of assistance. NOT IN ADNISSION ISSUES THOUGH.

I am not here to convince you as per my career oga.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2011
Da Doctor:

WAEC YOU SAID? IF I TAKE YOU UP ON THAT CAN YOU PROVIDE PROOF?

IF YOU CAN BUY ONE. PLEASE ENSURE YOU SAVE PLENTY MONEY. AND BUY SOME FOR YOUR CHILDREN.  [b]OHH GUSHHHH!! DERAILED MENTALITY. [/b]THE COUNTRY IS DERAILED YES, BUT I THINK THE UNIS STILL HAVE GOOD EMERITUSES THAT CAN STAND THEIR GROUND IN ISSUE OF MERIT LIKE FIRST CLASS. IF ONLY U KNOW THAT YOU CAN BE GIVEN A FAKE RESULT WHICH WE WOULD STILL VERIFY FROM THE EXAMS AND RECORDS DEPT DOWN THE THE ADVISERS AND THE HOD. HAVE YOU WONDERED WHY RESULTS GET SUBMIITED IN MORE THAN 3 COPIES.? PLEASE WONT WASTE MY TIME WITH PEOPLE NOT IN THE FIELD. LET AN ERUDITE SCHOLAR PLS TALK TO ME.
Ambassador Ode u dint nid to get emotional now,I was only try to help ur perplexity.Dont u think you have a demented way of interacting during a debate, now did i ask u if ur wife or galfriend passed bcus  u marked her paper.Pls act like a civilized human being bcus am sure aliens do not type.No offense
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by DaDoctor: 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Ambassador Ode u dint nid to get emotional now,I was only try to help your perplexity.Dont u think you have a demented way of interacting during a debate, now did i ask u if your wife or galfriend passed bcus  u marked her paper.Pls act like a civilized human being bcus am sure aliens do not type.No offense

sorry .you made a 3rd class doesnt mean u wont find a hubby. All i gave was an opinion but not binding on all, as i always laid emphasis on charcter.

My wife? you make me laff. Scholars dont marry dullards. Yes dullards!!! She is also a Dr . Dont ask me Medical or academic. I am sure when she became a doctor you must have been in JSS3 or so.

Thats the wrong tin about nairaland. FREEDOM OF SPEECH HAS MADE U ABUSE SAME.

Our pride as lecturers is this, we aid people on their way to accomplishment. YES WE ENCOUNTER STUBBORN AND LAGGARD STUDENTS. I will classify you as one. Sure you know we dont take rubbish from unserious students like you. IF I CHALLENGE YOU TO PUBLISH YOUR HIGHEST RESULT. . I AM SURE IT WONT EVEN MATCH THE STATUS MY WIFE WAS 9 YEARS AGO. Off course i married considering both character and academics. U know how we do it in the acadenia? just ask if you dont know.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by justwise(m): 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2011
Da Doctor:

Come, listen, i have no point to prove to you what i know. if you are conversant with scholars you would know we hold on fast to our school of tot and we have good bases to do so. I am not delivering any seminar to you my dear. And you didnt pay me. This is a social forum oga, i cant shout!!!!

You basis for chossing your lecturership matters not cos it is mirage.IT DOESNT BOTHER ME ONE BIT. The actual is whom we are and wat we do. We mustnt agree to same point okay? If you fail to see the light in my posts. so be it. I cant expose my identity. But can tell you that shud you be a student  and have issues (like the gal who once posted that she was being intimidated for sez,) I may ask the school and deal you a colleague who can be of assistance. NOT IN ADNISSION ISSUES THOUGH.

I am not here to convince you as per my career oga.
You are a scholar? Debatable.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by DaDoctor: 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2011
Creamish:

Im not a lecturer . .and uv been deceived as well . . . .I know some 1st class and 2.1 grads who cannot even defend their course . . they cant even pass a simple job interview. Its not by speaking with Vocabs my broda . . its reality. Except u were once harrassed by lecturers, u will never know. Thank your God u dint meet the lecturers I met. U clearly dint have it ruff in school . . datz y your basing your statement on your visits to those schools and not actual experience as a student. Alot of my colleagues bought their 2.1s FYI. No be argument . . na fact. Then it was either u pay or u fail . . . and the lecturers shamelessly tell u in your face!

No de argue  my lecturer broda. . . Case closed as well.  cool

2 1 you said? NOT FIRST CLASS. Why didnt you buy na?ok let bye gone be.

OHH. I didnt see the bolded well. i see!!!sorry, i understand. But be it as it may. not ALL Of your lecturers would want to sleep with you if thats wat you are running at. And also, it may be unconnected with the fact that you didnt have a way to solve the isuue. There are organisations set up in the Unis who covertly take such cases/allegation and deal with the errirng lecturers. Yes. I have seen colleagues demoted when dey fail the A.D.C. Take heart though cos i guess you are out now.

read my post titled' WHEN THE FEMALE STUDENT IS DESPERATE TO PASS. You may not fall into that category , but really no one would give you a chance to air you view cos i for one get harrased by female students , all in the name of cultism and marks. So u see how i mean>? I am not saying you are not for real but istating that there are 2 sides of the same coin. Regards
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2011
Da Doctor:

sorry .you made a 3rd class doesnt mean u wont find a hubby. All i gave was an opinion but not binding on all, as i always laid emphasis on charcter.

My wife? you make me laff. Scholars dont marry dullards. Yes dullards!!! She is also a Dr . Dont ask me Medical or academic. I am sure when she became a doctor you must have been in JSS3 or so.

Thats the wrong tin about nairaland. FREEDOM OF SPEECH HAS MADE U ABUSE SAME.

Our pride as lecturers is this, we aid people on their way to accomplishment. YES WE ENCOUNTER STUBBORN AND LAGGARD STUDENTS. I will classify you as one. Sure you know we dont take rubbish from unserious students like you. IF I CHALLENGE YOU TO PUBLISH YOUR HIGHEST RESULT. . I AM SURE IT WONT EVEN MATCH THE STATUS MY WIFE WAS 9 YEARS AGO. Off course i married considering both character and academics. U know how we do it in the acadenia? just ask if you dont know.
U drew d first bad blood bcus i refuse 2 accept ur reasoning ,now u classfied me as a dullard holy smokes. If i proceed i wil only encourage ur stupidity, I'll pass since u have shown u, ur wife and d first lady of Nigeria enrolled in the same school . Mr lecturer u have problems dats a fact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Guys Give Me Address Of Ashawo Joint Or Hotel In Kano, I Am New!!!! / She Called It Quit After Reading My Post / A Funny Conversation Between A Nairalander And His Girlfriend.(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.