Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? (14007 Views)

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / See The Reason Why My Best Friend Graduated With A 3rd Class(photo) / Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy Who Had A 3rd Class Degree. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by 9jawear(m): 6:52am On Oct 18, 2011
what's bloody wrong with marrying a lady with a 3rd class degree, the most successful entrepreneurs in the world,most of them are college drop outs, it really doesnt matter.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by omar22(m): 6:52am On Oct 18, 2011
and what has marriage got to do with degree?

Another shallow thinking caused by 1000s of year slave trade and lack of enlightenment
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 18, 2011
Going Prior to the Topic heading -- I Can Marry a Lady with 3rd Degree but Wouldn't marry a Lady with 3rd degree. . .MODs hope u get to Modify this time! wink
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 7:25am On Oct 18, 2011
we are far to developmentĀ  angry angry angry angry angry
when has result become a tool to qualify a good Lady
i weep for this country cry cry
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by Spclst900: 7:29am On Oct 18, 2011
proffmanue:

provided she is an independent thinker. the grade does not define her future.
so true
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by Otunba1k: 7:41am On Oct 18, 2011
Hi nairalanders. I can see this poster is a complete fool pls can u help 2 ask this fool wot grade does he av in his own degree? What has 3rd class degree get 2 do with marriage? Or is grade in her degree one of d requirements in marring a lady? And pls how many of ur sister get above 3rd class in their degree if at all they are graduate u asked if one can marry a lady with 3rd class degree when all d lady u are chassing arround are half baked school cert and non educated fools like u. U idiot mcheeeeew.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by ghm: 8:02am On Oct 18, 2011
It seems most time that some of us are just abusive by nature or immature in character. I have seen this as one of the major difference between us and our enlightend and white follows.

He asked for a sincere opinion and we are not compelled to respond to his post if we cannot be patience and give a matured response.

@Poster, You can marry a third class. A degree shows completion of a course. Some of our notable popular people this day dropped out deliberately to follow their vision and passion and they were successful at it. Bill Gates of Microsoft, Steve Jobs of Apple,, Zucherberg of Facebook etc.

If she had other important qualities that makes a good wife, Please marry her.

All the best.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by DonRichie(m): 8:16am On Oct 18, 2011
Hello everyone, I'm introducing a new website that offers the following: free internet browsing, tutorials, free downloads, news updates and much more. Try and invite your friends on facebook also by sharing every post on facebook thanks. Visit www.upnaija.com
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by splitnaija(m): 8:23am On Oct 18, 2011
Not only can I marry a 3rd class degree holder, I will so much shower her will love that her contemporaries with 1st class degrees will wish they had made 3rd class!!!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by sexylogan(m): 8:38am On Oct 18, 2011
this is a dificult question to answer. Does the 3rd class degree translate to her 'street sense' and actual intelligence or maybe she just had a rough tym in school? Depends on her character. But i love intelligent women. I really dnt knw bt i'd rather nt.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by Syenite(m): 8:46am On Oct 18, 2011
Chai! 3rd Class graduates don suffer o-o.First na companies dey reject them, now na potential marriage partners.

I also know a lady who broke up with a guy because he had extra year in school and also finished with a 3rd class.

Maybe the fear is that they don't want to have children with genes from a third class partner. In short dey no won born "olodo" grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by emeshot: 8:56am On Oct 18, 2011
THE QUESTION IS SOMEHOW BUT WE SHOULD NOT KILL THIS GUY,BUT REALLY I WAS SURPRISED AT THE QUESTTION.DEGREEE QUALIFICATION?HMMMM.MARRY HER ABEG.E NO MEAN.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by Arogboojo: 9:15am On Oct 18, 2011
HEY don't be deceived ? what do you really want ? the lady or the 3rd class, common be wise it is what is inside of a man (men and women) that makes him/her not what some lecturer thinks you are

or put yourself in the 3rd class position! that means ladies can't marry you because of ur degree. that dosen't make sense
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by johhnnie(m): 9:24am On Oct 18, 2011
My brother, if her having 3rd class class of degree is affecting the way you feel about her. then please, move on. Forget about about her. The truth is, you have a set standard and it will be good for the two in the long run.

Anything that gives you worrisome thought in your relationship is worth giving a thorough thought. If you have to let her go because of this, pls, do.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by ImaIma1(f): 9:24am On Oct 18, 2011
dont marry her smiley. do u think whatever we say here is going to make u change ur mind if its made up.for u 2 come and askd our opinion about such a matter, it means that ur love for her is conditional. and conditional love cannot make it thru marriage. dont punish the babe by marrying her.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 18, 2011
ckc, i think you have very low self esteem and really dont understand what life is. yu better go back to the basics and find out what marriage and love is. does your mum have a degree? is/was she a good wife and mother to you all? shine your eye ooo. i think you are enmeshed in modern age frenzy and lack the strong character to be a man and husband. leave her if you dont love her and stop looking at her degree. shit man!!!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by johhnnie(m): 9:33am On Oct 18, 2011
good talk ima ima, we can at least save another would be shattered home
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by ogzille(m): 9:47am On Oct 18, 2011
Only if she has a first class brain!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by moh(m): 9:49am On Oct 18, 2011
what a question !!!!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by didoflex(m): 10:07am On Oct 18, 2011
Are you marrying someone for love or as a trophy to present to the public? cry

Are you also aware that the likes of Gani Fawehinmi and Wole Soyinka graduated with 3rd class?

Many people have excelled with such degrees, even Tony Elemelu graduated with a 3rd class. shocked

Seems like you're living someones else's life. Not your's. angry

If you love her be with her. PERIOD grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by kholis(m): 10:14am On Oct 18, 2011
Please do not marry her because you dont love her. If you do love her, you would not have come up with this thread. Please leave her life alone so she 'll find a better husband since you are not meant for her.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by ImaIma1(f): 10:28am On Oct 18, 2011
kholis i agree with u.hes not ready.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by ifykb(f): 11:02am On Oct 18, 2011
You get married because you love the person and wants to spend the rest of your life with the person so degree has nothing to do with marriage
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by kossydiba(m): 11:03am On Oct 18, 2011
I dont give a damn 2 her degree. I 'll marry her if i luv her n she luvs me. D only tin i hv got is my waec certificate but ryt now, i can train some of my secondary skul mates in university, wit jst a little bizness i hv in alaba. N b4 dey re even through wit skul, i 'll be a multimillionaire den. Bleep skul n its certificate. Wat matter is her quality as a gud wifeI dont give a damn 2 her degree. I 'll marry her if i luv her n she luvs me. D only tin i hv got is my waec certificate but ryt now, i can train some of my secondary skul mates in university, wit jst a little bizness i hv in alaba. N b4 dey re even through wit skul, i 'll be a multimillionaire den. Bleep skul n its certificate. Wat matter is her quality as a gud wife
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by eminemkayc: 11:26am On Oct 18, 2011
@ Poster, Naah. . . i can't. truth be told. wouldn't want my kids repeating the same class countless times or taking the last position in class. well, except she's a clever pretty chick upstairs (really clever) and her qualification was only a parametric function of the challenges she faced through while as an undergraduate where she would have done better if they didn't exist at the onset. Yeah, paper qualification ain't no direct valuation of one's mental build up, but it tells a lot about one's features and potentials uptairs. i did grad as a best student in my time and now an advanced analytic research fellow so i think i know what am saying. . . cry
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by ImaIma1(f): 11:37am On Oct 18, 2011
My friend graduated witha 3rd class in engineering but he is very witty and intelligent.hes into branding and advertising now. when he went 4 d interview, he ws pickd among a lot of other 1st classers or 2.1ers who lost out.he was even an expatriate in an african country.

another friend of mine had a pass but shes pretty intelligent.very fluent in english.shes doing her own business and driving her car while some of her "better results"counterparts are still strugglin 4 buses.

there were some people in school in english dept tht were on 1st class or 2.1 but mennnn!!!d english no gree for them mouth.how cn u hold a first class or 2.1 in english and u r throwing unbelievable arrows.

strive to do well in skul but if it doesnt turn out well dont mean u r dumb.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by justwise(m): 11:42am On Oct 18, 2011
eminemkayc:

@ Poster, Naah. . . i can't. truth be told. wouldn't want my kids repeating the same class countless times or taking the last position in class. [/b]well, except she's a clever pretty chick upstairs ([b]really clever) and her qualification was only a parametric function of the challenges she faced through while as an undergraduate where she would have done better if they didn't exist at the onset. Yeah, paper qualification ain't no direct valuation of one's mental build up, but it tells a lot about one's features and potentials uptairs. i did grad as a best student in my time and now an advanced analytic research fellow so i think i know what am saying. . . cry

So you really believe that marrying a 3rd class degree holder will affect ur kids academic performance ?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by chines4(m): 11:46am On Oct 18, 2011
justwise:

So you really believe that marrying a 3rd class degree holder will affect your kids academic performance ?
Bros help me to ask him ooo
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by ImaIma1(f): 11:56am On Oct 18, 2011
justwise are u sure u dont want to change that name "justwise" cos u aint doing it justice
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by justwise(m): 11:58am On Oct 18, 2011
Ima Ima:

justwise are u sure u dont want to change that name "justwise" cos u aint doing it justice

What exactly is ur point?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Guys Give Me Address Of Ashawo Joint Or Hotel In Kano, I Am New!!!! / She Called It Quit After Reading My Post / Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.