Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU (27517 Views)

Supreme Court Discards Deposition By CSU Based On 180-Day Time Frame / Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar / Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Bliss62: 9:36am On Sep 28, 2023
LordBillionz:

His mother raised him to remind a fool that he's a fool.

So you're a fool

Rule2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy

Manners please
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:37am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:

Una go chop ban tire till you learn to speak like civilized adult

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy mukina2

Lol no be only ban. E dey pain u we no accept bulaba over bloated strategies. Look at the kind of suggestion they are giving him. Commodification of naira, use cassava. I use to think yorubas are smart peopleπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Abagworo(m): 9:37am On Sep 28, 2023
Every Nigerian deserves to know Tinubu's real identity. It's amazing some supposedly sane people are defending this level of secrecy from a President. No Primary School, no Secondary and suddenly a Bsc from CSU with shady admission process. Let Tinubu come out clean on these controversies around his identity.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by PoliciaNLand: 9:38am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:

Call me whatever you like, you only showed how your mother raised you
don't bring people's parents into nairaland issues.
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by article1: 9:38am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Atiku is so desperate

Whether Tinubu's name is Amuda Yekini Aguileri or Bola Ahmed Tinubu, 8 million voters choose him to be the President

Whether Tinubu has a Bsc certificate or not, the least is School Cert, and also 8 million voters choose him over Atiku

Why can't Atiku provide evidence of how he won if he truly won

If the least requirement is actually school cert, why did Tinubu had to submit "fake" CSU certificate. If he has nothing to hide he should allow the CSU authority to release his academic records. We don't have to support evil at all times and expect good things to happen in our society. When evil people occupy the position of authority, the society is bound to be full of evil, hence what we're experiencing in Nigeria today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Badgers14: 9:38am On Sep 28, 2023
dawnomike:
There's something Atiku knows that makes he keep knocking the doors of CSU.

Atiku knows the truth, he's been around for a long time and knows the way the wind is blowing, I saw something online one time which is very plausible.

Atiku already has this information he is seeking to get and because this evidence is a primary evidence in his case and can collapse Tinubu's candidacy and mandate, he wants to get it via legal means so they wouldn't be ;

1) questions if the materials were authentic or not

2). Fruit from the tainted tree argument from Tinubu and if this evidence is supressed because of that, Atiku's suit is automatically dismissed for lack of evidence.

So he is trying to get the documents legally to overcome these 2 burdens.

Also, another argument online which is plausible is that Tinubu focused in his drug business, probably paid someone to attend university with his name.. the person gets the knowledge, he gets the certificate.

This practice might sound far fetched but there were many people doing this even as recent as 2023, mostly in waec and GCE, NeCo.

But there have been talks of people that paid for someone to attend university with their name even in Nigeria , then do change of name towards the end of their degree so the degree will carry their name .

or the "mercenary " sometimes uses the sponsors name throughout their university studies.

So these two seems plausible on what might have happened.. but we wait for the justice system to unearth everything...

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by IDENNAA(m): 9:38am On Sep 28, 2023
FuckDModz:
This is exactly how the new generation of Yorubas think.

A generation of reprobate morons.

Hopeless Yahoo Yahoo ritualists!

Because Tinubu has pocketed the southwest and control them like mere subjects. He even brags openly about it. Very few Yorubas can stand up against this criminal because he is do criminally minded he can go any extent to destroy you. Tinubu is a disgrace to the Yoruba ethnic race

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by bonnyhope: 9:38am On Sep 28, 2023
dawnomike:
There's something Atiku knows that makes he keep knocking the doors of CSU.
Of course na

Dem know themselves

Atiku is chasing something

1 Like

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by PoliciaNLand: 9:38am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:

grin

Or his mum's Concubine
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by IDENNAA(m): 9:39am On Sep 28, 2023
Badgers14:

Atiku knows the truth, he's been around for a long time and knows the way the wind is blowing, I saw something online one time which is very plausible.

Atiku already has this information he is seeking to get and because this evidence is a primary evidence in his case and can collapse Tinubu's candidacy and mandate, he wants to get it via legal means so they wouldn't be ;

1) questions if the materials were authentic or not

2). Fruit from the trained tree argument from Tinubu and if this evidenceis supressed because of that, Atiku's suit is automatically dismissed for lack of evidence.

So he is trying to get the documents legally to overcome these 2 burdens.

Also, another argument online which is plausible is that Tinubu invested in his drug business, probably paid someone to attend university with his name.. the person gets the knowledge, he gets the certificate.

This practice might sound far fetched but there were many people doing this even as recent as 2023, mostly in waec and GCE, NeCo.

But there have been talks of people that paid for someone to attend university with their name even in Nigeria , then do change of name towards the end of their degree so the degree will carry their name or the "mercenary " sometimes uses the sponsors name throughout their university studies.

So these two seems plausible on what might have happened.. but we wait for the justice system to unearth everything...

The information is a public knowledge. It was filled in the Nigerian court but no judge will hear the case....Nigeria is a rotten country
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by biafranrealson: 9:39am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Atiku is so desperate

Whether Tinubu's name is Amuda Yekini Aguileri or Bola Ahmed Tinubu, 8 million voters choose him to be the President

Whether Tinubu has a Bsc certificate or not, the least is School Cert, and also 8 million voters choose him over Atiku

Tribalism kee u there
Very foolish maga u are

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Bliss62: 9:40am On Sep 28, 2023
article1:
If the least requirement is actually school cert, why did Tinubu had to submit "fake" CSU certificate. If he has nothing to hide he should allow the CSU authority to release his academic records. We don't have to support evil at all times and expect good things to happen in our society. When evil people occupy the position of authority, the society is bound to be full of evil, hence what we're experiencing in Nigeria today

You and Atiku would have to provide solid evidence Tinubu fake any documents
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Tinubuagbado: 9:40am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:

Rule2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy mukina2

Una go chop ban tire

You're a big fool running up and down like a cockroach defending fraudsters and mandate thieves.....

Im yet to see one Yoruba standing for truth.....

Plantain thieves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Bellotelli: 9:40am On Sep 28, 2023
Taylor92:
Atiku wan bury Tinubu

E wan use suit finish Tinubu life

Guys keep your hands and dealings pure to avert future nemesis

Yes Tinubu might have attended Chicago university but he used a dead woman’s papers to gain admission

The dead woman is the real daughter of the Iyaloja of Lagos the woman Tinubu is claiming to be his mom

He used the dead Tinubus papers to travel abroad to push cocaine

You know back then technology wasn’t this advanced people used others papers to travel

That’s the identity Atiku is trying to unmask

Na wetin Gistlover talk no be me talk am
Oga don't you have a job?
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Xkonzult: 9:40am On Sep 28, 2023
Stubborn82:
Headless mobs, come here, let me set your head for you, seem you didn't see beyond your hatred, and your hatred for Tinubu is causing you lots of moral damage.
If your enemy wants to dig your down fall, will you give him the support? No....wait, first.....let me put it this way for you. If someone you have help in multiple time, now turn as your enemy because he wants what you have,and since he couldn't get it, he look for ways to bring you down, despite knowing that you worth and deserves it, even if you have all what your enemy are asking for, will you give it to them? No nau.....let just put Atiku and Tinubu case aside, let's try to personalise this case to ourselves, will you give your enemy some vital information about you, just because of they want you down? My people used to say, if rice has stones, must it come from the mouth of aboki? Does rice grows in desert?
If it is national assembly that was making this call, I wouldn't have bothered, if it was house of rep, that were demanding to know about Tinubu academic records, I would have welcome and support it, or let's say, the demand was coming from Nigerian military, I will not oppose it, but a man, who happened to be a political opponents, no nau, God knows, even if I have all the documents and certificates intact, I will still not want it to be release, I swear. My enemy don't worth anything that I should give any attention to.
But because of hates, most of you calling for Tinubu's head are blind, does this man do you any wrong, does he insult your tribe? What was his sin, that you want Jesus to be put to death and allow a thief to go free?
Let's break it down, obi rigged, Atiku rigged and even do votes buying, Tinubu of course rigged, but because Tinubu won the race, you suddenly hates him, right? And by dragging him dirty, you think, that's what will makes him dirty, have you ever see any man who wrestle with pig and not get dirty? By dragging Tinubu to the mud, you are dragging Nigeria into it and it will affect all of us, America is dirtier than the whole Africa, Britain secrecy is worst than amagedom. Continue your esstupidity.
As for me, I'm not a witch, I won't join the hates bandwagon. Obi is not a Saint, Atiku is not a messiah, I wish Tinubu success and victory in all this battle, I pray that may God protect him in this trying time and crown his struggle with power and prosperity. May God bless Nigeria and everyone who love Nigeria.
So u are trying to say tinubus academic success ,first class success can be used to bring him down by an opponent,atiku is not asking for his drug wutever ...I mean his academic success...don't be half clever young man a word is enough for the wise

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Bliss62: 9:40am On Sep 28, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Lol no be only ban. E dey pain u we no accept bulaba over bloated strategies. Look at the kind of suggestion they are giving him. Commodification of naira, use cassava. I use to think yorubas are smart peopleπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ

Stop shalaye

Chochocho like a woman
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Bliss62: 9:41am On Sep 28, 2023
Tinubuagbado:

You're a big fool running up and down like a cockroach defending fraudsters and mandate thieves.....

Im yet to see one Yoruba standing for truth.....

Plantain thieves.

Sweet sweet

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique and

Atleast 100 of you must get banned today

Today is for sanitization
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Etimemy: 9:41am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Atiku is so desperate

Whether Tinubu has a Bsc certificate or not, the least is School Cert, and also 8 million
voters choose him over Atiku

Tinubu never claimed that he won election legitimately but through perversely manner.stop clapping hands for criminal.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by IDENNAA(m): 9:42am On Sep 28, 2023
Xkonzult:

So u are trying to say tinubus academic success ,first class success can be used to bring him down by an opponent,atiku is not asking for his drug wutever ...I mean his academic success...don't be half clever young man a word is enough for the wise

Enter inside forest and sit there, ogbeni!
We want to talk to real humans
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Bliss62: 9:43am On Sep 28, 2023
Etimemy:

Tinubu never claimed that he won election legitimately but through perversely manner.stop clapping hands for criminal.

Should DSS ask you to say this with evidence won't you cry like David Hudeyen
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Fizalis(m): 9:43am On Sep 28, 2023
Stubborn82:
Obi is not a Saint, Atiku is not a messiah, I wish Tinubu success and victory in all this battle, I pray that may God protect him in this trying time and crown his struggle with power and prosperity. May God bless Nigeria and everyone who love Nigeria.

Oga just wish ur candidate goodluck. All this your preaching about everyone else is also as bad as Tinubu and no one is a saint isn't necessary at all!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Akaegwu(m): 9:44am On Sep 28, 2023
fnep2smooth:
Watch how they will still call Obi name here
Certainly
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by BaddestQueen(f): 9:45am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:

Should DSS ask you to say this with evidence won't you cry like David Hudeyen
gbamputu gbamputu
igba nni na ofe
hahahahaha
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:45am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:

Stop shalaye

Chochocho like a woman

You have no defense again cos uve exhausted themπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ foolish people we die here with ur stupidity thank God the suffering is going everywhere e no sabi tribe.

Lemme ask you have u seen any igboman complaining of hungerπŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by ozo13(m): 9:46am On Sep 28, 2023
Jlow2:
First class student is begging for his documents not to be released, sophisticated tribe of oluwole
political class don dey do this kind thing for long.I remembered Jonathan obtaining a court other or so telling his school not to release his academic thesis or what is it called.Obama and Biden I learnt did same.let the court rule sharperly on the matter so tthat we can rest.
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Bliss62: 9:47am On Sep 28, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

You have no defense again cos uve exhausted themπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ foolish people we die here with ur stupidity thank God the suffering is going everywhere e no sabi tribe.

Lemme ask you have u seen any igboman complaining of hungerπŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ

This guy Sabi talk nonsense sha

Guy free me, no time for your chochocho

This is politics section for sensible conversation
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by NOwazobia: 9:47am On Sep 28, 2023
Fight to the finish.

Atiku say we die here.

I don't care is the account turns Zero... 🀣

No retreat no surrender... πŸ˜‚
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:49am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:

This guy Sabi talk nonsense sha

Guy free me, no time for your chochocho

This is politics section for sensible conversation

Lol na u find trouble still dey run.. pussy!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ run away little brat and make sure don't quote me again unless u want me to finish ur generation with insult πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ

1 Like

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Padipadi(m): 9:49am On Sep 28, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Calling you a mu.mu is an understatement
Tell Atiku to check for Tinubu's sec school and pry school proof first cos we Nigerians want to know all about him
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by SSpeter(m): 9:49am On Sep 28, 2023
ajepako:
CSU go be like:

Iru Alumni oran won ni eleyi bayi

A ma ti daran ooo

grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin cheesy... this is so funny 🀣🀣🀣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

We Have Been Borrowing From Recovered Loot - Zainab Ahmed / 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times / PHOTOS: Governor Ambode Visits Olusosun Dumpsite; Defends Shut Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.