Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,075 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up (38020 Views)

Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal / Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him / Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by chima47(m): 9:15am On Oct 04, 2023
This was a gift of love, note that he was having sex with this lady all this while, for me l don't think it's the right thing to do.
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Omojolaray(m): 9:17am On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
Honestly, Nigerian men are so childish.

Men should learn to help a lady without expecting anything in return undecided.

If you like spend millions and billions on me, if I don’t love you anymore I will kindly end the relationship.

And you try to forcefully take my property from me just because you bought it for me then I would have to report you to the police or sue you for stealing.

Good for nothing men everywhere!!!
Bunch of morons!!
And you get papa....Read your post again,if still make sense to you ....omg you don go ....
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by YouAreNobody: 9:17am On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
of course!!! I have said it before in one of my post and I will say it again . What ever gift you’re buying for me must carry my name on the receipt if not then keep your useless and nonsense gift to yourself in order to avoid this childish embarrassment from you useless men!!!! undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/7713639/men-should-stop-collecting-back
I usually wouldn't bother replying your childish rantings but I gotta ask......is everything alright at home? Your "hate" for men seem to be borne out of deep psychological issues

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by snipernigga(m): 9:18am On Oct 04, 2023
Niggaar
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by YouAreNobody: 9:19am On Oct 04, 2023
chima47:
This was a gift of love, note that he was having sex with this lady all this while, for me l don't think it's the right thing to do.
lolzzzzz.....just imagine the nonsense you spewed.
The sex you talk about, was it a service she was rendering to him? No be the two of dem enjoy the sex?

Chima, stop being a simp.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by BeigJawnson(m): 9:20am On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

If you like spend millions and billions on me, if I don’t love you anymore I will kindly end the relationship.

And you try to forcefully take my property from me just because you bought it for me then I would have to report you to the police or sue you for stealing.

Bunch of morons!!

This statement has really shown that your father ejaculated the wrong sperm inside your mom's vagina to begat you with these type of comment.

Do you think men will be so silly to buy things for you in your name? A wise man who is more wise than your father bought generator for a Lady and when the relationship cut, guy man collected his generator back, and the stupid lady just like you got him arrested, guy man present receipt that carries his name, stupid girl hand fall for police station.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by ariesbull: 9:20am On Oct 04, 2023
He is an MVP
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by ariesbull: 9:22am On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Bunch of morons!!
when the property is bought in my name? You sue me for taking back my property?

Dey play

5 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by yesloaded: 9:24am On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Bunch of morons!!

D video na joke

Btw, if e happen for real life n you r not satisfied please GO TO COURT
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by mezico96(m): 9:25am On Oct 04, 2023
AskNgige2:

Until women deal with u eh, u will keep falling for their reverse psychology

Bros ehn... woman don deal with every men in one way or another, just that some men own dey extreme... I don see things, but for woman, I no the do pass myself.
Now the effort na 50/50

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by DonroxyII: 9:25am On Oct 04, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vHg0P91qjg?si=uB7jB4UJfCXGrtN_

He collected the kiosk he built for her when they stopped dating.

A beautiful lady, Amara Doris, has narrated how her ex boyfriend collected back the kiosk he built for her after they broke up.

Do you support what the guy did or is it childish?
Childish Dude ...Thank God they broke up ..

Whatever You gave in love is Gone to Love ... Kukuma no give ...

Madman.
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by BeigJawnson(m): 9:27am On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
of course!!! I have said it before in one of my post and I will say it again . What ever gift you’re buying for me must carry my name on the receipt if not then keep your useless and nonsense gift to yourself in order to avoid this childish embarrassment from you useless men!!!! undecided

If you think you are cunning, men will remain rational and wise.

3 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:28am On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Bunch of morons!!

Poverty na bastard...

TuEh

4 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Abemy(m): 9:29am On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Bunch of morons!!

If you don't love a guy, don't also love his money. Is that hard to do?

5 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by jahsharon: 9:29am On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Bunch of morons!!

Is your own biological father a Transgender, or is he among the men you are calling unprintable names? This shows the type of woman that gave birth to you.

Anyway, you know your father more than anyone else, who am I to say that he is not what you called him up there in your rant.

5 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Pwettylinda(f): 9:30am On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Bunch of morons!!

Thief
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Emyzoloye5(m): 9:31am On Oct 04, 2023
chima47:

So the lady did a favour by having sex with him?? Na your type Women dey use wipe floor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by lordofstrings: 9:31am On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

The boldness is it for me.
Is it only guys that must buy. A guy buys you a phone of thousands of naira and when a lady wants to buy you gift it's boxer.
Can you compare the difference in price

Just put yourself in your brother's shoe. After investing in a woman you want to marry, one day she just wake up and tells you she's tired that you are no longer in her level.
Reason am na

Am trying to explain things to you but I know you all claim to understand but the truth is you don't really understand anything

After all the investment, money you would have used to train your own family member. After the guy becomes broke you see him as a lability and try all means to avoid him instead of you standing by the one who stood by you when you have nothing, who never saw you or your family as a lability to him

Try dey ask yourself questions before you make conclusions. Reason from the man's part try to see why he did that

If guys continue to leave what he got you, then you see it as a get rich scheme and before you know it you have turn yourself into a prostitute because of what you will get from men.

See the way most of your gender reasons.

If I date John he will get me an iPhone and he will continue to sub me until am tired of him then the new catch Emeka grin will continue from we're John stopped. Will then buy me car and I will break up with him

So, men continue to leave this things for you makes you rich and encourages you to live that way angry

That is while men needs to collect what they bought for you during their relationship with you grin grin
Na help we wan help o
So that the little girls growing up will not inherit this traits from your kinds cool lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by MrAgbako: 9:31am On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Bunch of morons!!
u deyy mad 😂

U no just see anybody tell u😂 if u give men phussy without expecting anything in return e bad?

Find one guy in your area and give him your phussy
Omo ale😂

4 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Allisgud: 9:32am On Oct 04, 2023
DARLINGTON869:

grin :DGuy abeg na, you want make my belle burst with laughter? This your comment really cracked me up
cheesy
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by orumba(m): 9:33am On Oct 04, 2023
Wise decision.
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Fejoku: 9:34am On Oct 04, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vHg0P91qjg?si=uB7jB4UJfCXGrtN_

He collected the kiosk he built for her when they stopped dating.

A beautiful lady, Amara Doris, has narrated how her ex boyfriend collected back the kiosk he built for her after they broke up.

Do you support what the guy did or is it childish?
It depends on two things
1. The expectations of both parties at the beginning of the relationship.
If both had ever agreed sincerely on marriage and were working seriously towards it before separation happened.
2. The circumstance surrounding how the relationship ended.
If chronic infidelity on the girl's side was the reason behind the failed relationship, then the man is justified to retrieve his property.
If the infidelity is on the man's side and the girl latched on it to ensure there's no mending just to cash out, then the guy can be understood to claim his property.
If it was a circumstantial situation like family disagreement, medical incompatibility eg genotype, then the man is just petty.

There are many scenarios that will determine whether the man was justified to claim his property or if he was just petty.

That some men have been leaving undeserving women to still hold on to expensive items they bought for them even after break up doesn't mean it is the right thing to do.

One thing is sure though. Most women (90%) don't invest in a man if they don't think they can reap bountifully from him whether in cash or in kind. They RARELY help a man if they know or think they won't get anything in return.

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Highplains: 9:35am On Oct 04, 2023
🤣🤣That guy petty die...As funny as this is,it irks me.I’d keep saying it,whatever you cannot afford to let go when you Fall out of relationship with a woman,then don’t buy it for her in the first place to avoid these situations.Women will be women,she fit fall out of love anytime for flimsy excuse,if it be say she like the way one new guy dey snore for bed or how him Dey chop or him eyes Dey red pass your own..Anything wey you buy when Una Dey date,brothers Abeg make una dey forget am.
Taylor92:
The new boyfriend should get her another one

Baba kuku think ahead that he made a moveable shop incase women decide to be women

No be my money and shop you go take feed your new lover

As you reject my love then reject everything that comes with it

No dey allow women use emotions manipulate you

The funny part is it’s very easy for women to make money in our society than men because they’re more favored

But to a broke woman it’s never her fault rather she’ll peg her brokenness on her struggling boyfriend

I wonder money and success is a gender based thing

They’ll rather change boyfriend than get a job

When they get a good caring man they’ll still cheat on him
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by lordofstrings: 9:39am On Oct 04, 2023
DonroxyII:
Childish Dude ...Thank God they broke up ..

Whatever You gave in love is Gone to Love ... Kukuma no give ...

Madman.

Deluded

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Dreamland87: 9:40am On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Bunch of morons!!

Mumu talk
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Djkenny080(m): 9:41am On Oct 04, 2023
As you move, we move things. That is the reason we build moveble things.

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by killsmith(f): 9:44am On Oct 04, 2023
How can you say the man is childish?
That man is a hero!
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by LeeSmart: 9:46am On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Bunch of morons!!
Lol aunty say she go sue.. Even after all the properties he bought for u is registered under his name abi?
U never meet streetwise person ma'am.
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by DonroxyII: 9:47am On Oct 04, 2023
lordofstrings:

Deluded
I ain't a Boy Nigga ....I'm a Man.

I don't give and Take Back. I Wouldn't give What I can't afford ... He is a Poor Boy with All Toxicity ... That's Stupidities ....

Only Nonsense Dude Cap because a lady drop his Ass. Na so so Mumu Boyish thing ihm dey do wey make the lady comot his handle ... A Lady Wouldn't drop a Real Gee ... She go dey cry Up & Down for ya ass & Chases other rivals Away ....

The Earlier you nairaland boys realise A girl, not even a Lady talkless of a Full Fledged Woman would Only Respect a "Man" Not a Boy ... Na that day Una Sickness go end .....

Once we give ... We give & collect & Dem head dey bless us for more .... God bless Nigerian Ladies, Amen. cheesy

Bunch of Immature Boys everywhere wey their Mama don Spoil them Finish tongue
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Krisdan(m): 9:47am On Oct 04, 2023
Remind me of wan of my friend lyk dat
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by LaSenior: 9:47am On Oct 04, 2023
If we are dating and you started cheating and i know I wasn't the one responsible for the relationship breaking up and you move to another guy I may endure things but if she went back to her ex damnit I am taking virtually everything that has my name on it
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Boo3nity(m): 9:48am On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Bunch of morons!!

Someone tell this classical & chronic beggar to STFU and go choke on a big D or something.

Lookie the audacity this entitled leech oozes with this "and if you try to forcefully take my property from me just because you bought it for me..." statement. Yo Tootsie! Wake up from your laziness!! You barely own a darn thing to your name all your darn pathetic life!!!

Can't wait to see you try and fight for another man's properties though...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / Moments You Shouldn't Approach A Girl To Woo Her / Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.