Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,207 members, 7,953,766 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

Major False Prophets In Nigeria - Must Watch Video added to last page of article - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Major False Prophets In Nigeria - Must Watch Video added to last page of article (36920 Views)

Names Of False Prophets In Africa / Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election / Is It Right for a Christian to Expose False Prophets and False Teaching ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major False Prophets In Nigeria - Must Watch Video added to last page of article by aletheia(m): 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2011
Joagbaje:

What are these heavenly riches?
^If you need to ask this, then your problem is more than I thought. BTW; it is not Naira or Dollars or any of the other currencies that your church chases.
Re: Major False Prophets In Nigeria - Must Watch Video added to last page of article by Joagbaje(m): 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2011
We don't chase. We have and we give
Re: Major False Prophets In Nigeria - Must Watch Video added to last page of article by Eben2: 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2011
Joagbaje:

What are these heavenly riches?

Brother, I must say, I never expected that question from you.

Anyway, I am serving God because of the hope of leaving this sinful and corrupt world to reign with Christ in heaven where there will be no sorrow, death, tears, accident, war, darkness, sin, devil, sickness, ritual killings, hatred, lies, bad roads and all others vices. But, a city where Christ reigns as King and Prince of Peace. A city decorated with priceless stones that even the richest man in the world cannot buy. A city where i would not have to buy generator or beg NEPA or what not before i could use light - for Christ shall be the light of it. Please read Rev 21:9 - 27; 22:1 - 5 "And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof" Rev 21:23. "And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life". Rev 21:27.

Is your name written there?

1 Like

Re: Major False Prophets In Nigeria - Must Watch Video added to last page of article by ogaju007(m): 12:23am On Nov 18, 2011
Hmmmn what a calamity grin grin grin
1. Muslims want tomake heaven to sleep with virgins
2. Xtians want to make heaven to get the riches in christ (What Riches Exactly?)
3. Atheist base there thoughts on reality.
4. Nobody wants to die yet we want to make heaven.

I honestly think you're all messed up. grin grin grin
Re: Major False Prophets In Nigeria - Must Watch Video added to last page of article by ogajim(m): 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2011
Pastor JoAgbaje(my ID is Joagbaje) is EXPOSING himself to more and more people on NL as to the type of quid pro quo Christianity he believes and practices.

We have to keep them in our prayers so they can repent before it's too late.
Re: Major False Prophets In Nigeria - Must Watch Video added to last page of article by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 18, 2011
ogaju007:

Hmmmn what a calamity grin grin grin
1. Muslims want tomake heaven to sleep with virgins
2. Xtians want to make heaven to get the riches in christ (What Riches Exactly?)
3. Atheist base there thoughts on reality.
4. Nobody wants to die yet we want to make heaven.

I honestly think you're all messed up. grin grin grin

If believing in the Nebraska man ( constructed from a single tooth ) is classified as 'thoughts of reality' , I rest my case. grin
Re: Major False Prophets In Nigeria - Must Watch Video added to last page of article by ogaju007(m): 12:23am On Nov 19, 2011
@Frosbel: please enlighten yourself.

Here is Webster's definition of atheism:

atheism n 1 a: disbelief in the existence of God or any other deity b: the doctrine that there is neither god nor any other deity--

they are not idol worshippers.
Re: Major False Prophets In Nigeria - Must Watch Video added to last page of article by dekung(m): 11:39am On Nov 19, 2011
It is kind of funny, you go to the airport hanger and you read through the list of jet owners and 70% are pastors, just a handful is owned by business men and the remaining few by politician yet we are wondering why Nigeria is so backward. I think in this part of the world the God concept is a good merchadize thats why it sells like hot cake.
Re: Major False Prophets In Nigeria - Must Watch Video added to last page of article by LagosShia: 10:53am On Dec 23, 2011
delete
Re: Major False Prophets In Nigeria - Must Watch Video added to last page of article by Witness5: 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2012
A few ways you can handle false teachers/prophets:
- Identify them by name and warn others of their error (2 Timothy 2:17-18).
- Mark and avoid them (Romans 16:17,18).
- Be on your guard to avoid being carried away by their error (2 Peter 3:17).
- Separate yourself from among them (2 Corinthians 6:14-18).
- Reject their vain babblings (2 Timothy 2:16,17).
- Turn away from them (2 Timothy 3:5).
- Reject them after unsuccessful admonitions (Titus 3:10).
- Do not receive them nor bid them God speed (2 John 10-11).
- Expose their evil deeds (Ephesians 5:11)
- Admonish and instruct them in the truth, that God may grant them repentance to lead to a knowledge of the truth in Christ (2 Timothy 2:25)
- Test the veracity of every man's teaching using Scripture as your supreme authority. (Acts 17:11)
- Test the spirits because many false prophets have gone out into the world (1 John 4:1).
Re: Major False Prophets In Nigeria - Must Watch Video added to last page of article by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2012
A Reminder
Re: Major False Prophets In Nigeria - Must Watch Video added to last page of article by tidytim: 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2012
Bump angry
Re: Major False Prophets In Nigeria - Must Watch Video added to last page of article by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2012
Re: Major False Prophets In Nigeria - Must Watch Video added to last page of article by tidytim: 9:02am On Oct 05, 2012
smiley
Re: Major False Prophets In Nigeria - Must Watch Video added to last page of article by ApostlePat: 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2012
Tears in my heart.
Re: Major False Prophets In Nigeria - Must Watch Video added to last page of article by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 04, 2013
A sober reminder.

We must Fight to the end to save ourselves and our beloved brethren from the clutch of wolves !
Re: Major False Prophets In Nigeria - Must Watch Video added to last page of article by Goshen360(m): 4:06am On Mar 04, 2013
^^^ There's a message the Spirit of God is sending to us in this end time. I'm hoping to deliver it some days to come.
Re: Major False Prophets In Nigeria - Must Watch Video added to last page of article by elveco: 8:39am On Apr 07, 2013
2 Thes 2 ...
Re: Major False Prophets In Nigeria - Must Watch Video added to last page of article by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 14, 2013
A reminder.
Re: Major False Prophets In Nigeria - Must Watch Video added to last page of article by peedeeasobie(m): 7:17am On Aug 14, 2013
@Frosbel.
I have questions for u. How many hospitals did Jesus build? He had the power as the son of God. How many scholarships? How many pple believed in him thru his preaching? What's the percentage of pple that stopped sinning compared to those that were still sinning? When the woman broke a very costly alabaster box on Jesus, the disciples said this same idea u are propagating now. I dare say, if u were there with Jesus on that day, U wld have rebuked Jesus.
Don't and stop playing God. There are still millions in those congregations who have been changed. Some used to be prostitutes, thieves, murderers, etc and when they met these pastors, they were changed.
You must learn how to distinguish btw doctrinal error and falsehood. Most of these men u mentioned stopped collecting any form of salary from their churches a long time ago.
My local pastor doesn't work in any place or collects salary from anybody or church, some brethren came togeda and decided to buy her cars. We are building a 100 million naira church auditorium and more than half of the church has NEVER being asked to give a single dime.
Get ur facts straight. Preaching the gospel is expensive. Jesus had women who sponsored him financially even from Herod's house.
U are gradually entering falsehood urself by ur supposedly "sincere campaign".
Re: Major False Prophets In Nigeria - Must Watch Video added to last page of article by peemtex: 5:44pm On Oct 16, 2013
Such a wealth! Jesus told the rich young man, "Go and dispose all your wealth, share it to the needy then come follow me" Meaning; he (rich man) will be worthy to follow the Messiah if he complies with the instruction given. Question is ; How many of our rich Pastors or bishops with jets can do same? I've seen a pastor demonstrated faith by forfeiting one of his monthly salary to support the needy, such are good examples of able men of God.
Re: Major False Prophets In Nigeria - Must Watch Video added to last page of article by Yooguyz: 5:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
BERNIMOORE:
CAN SOMEONE PLS READ AND CONFIRM FROM HIS OR HER OWN BIBLE AND EXPLAIN THESE BIBLE VERSES SINCERELY IN SURPORT OR AGAINST PROSPERITY BY THE TRUE LEADER AND EXAMPLER ;JESUS. AND APOSTLES JOHN, (1)luke 18:18-27.(2) luke 9:58)
and (3)1 John 2:15-17.

Luke 18:18-27 (King James Version)

18.And a certain ruler askedhim, saying , Good Master, what shall I do to inheriteternal life?19And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thoume good? none is good, save one, that is, God.20Thou knowest the commandments, Donot commit adultery , Donot kill , Donot steal , Donot bear false witness , Honourthy father and thy mother.21And he said , All these have I keptfrom my youth up. 22Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackestthou one thing: sellall that thou hast , and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt havetreasure in heaven: and come , followme.23And when he heardthis, he was very sorrowful: for he wasvery rich.24And when Jesus saw that he was very sorrowful, he said , How hardly shall they that haveriches enterinto the kingdom of God!25For it iseasier for a camel to gothrough a needle's eye, than for a rich man to enterinto the kingdom of God.26And they that heard it said , Who then can besaved ? 27And he said , The things which are impossible with men arepossible with God.

(Luke 9:58 ;
"Foxes have holes and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay His head."oxes have holes and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay His head." (Luke 9:58 in the New Testament Bible, NKJV) .

1 John 2:15-17

15.Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
16.For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
17And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is "Sexually Transmitted Demons"? / Prophet Oladele Genesis Gives Widow Church Offering, Salary / Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.