Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents (28988 Views)

Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF / Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents / 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Proudlyomonna: 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2023
TheSuperX:
But innocent christian Palestinians are killed too.

So here's Israel telling the innocent folks to leave immediately.

3 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Omoawoke2(m): 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2023
ThaFirstLady:
No, you are the foolish one for verbally attacking a man for his belief and opinions. You are not different from the cowardly terrorists killing innocent people in their sleep.

But you are attacking me for my beliefs.
Because my belief is that he is very foolish.
So are you not a coward for attacking me for my beliefs ?

You need to grow some senses you know, your excellency First Lady of fools
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by bewla(m): 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2023
Flows001:

What has got to do with the fact that Hamas is an Islamoc terrorist group that must be wiped off the surface of the earth?
look for my other comments are see what am taking about
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Pinkybush: 1:05pm On Oct 14, 2023
Muslim is a terrorist religion that breeds terrorists. If I were born into such religion, I would've denounce it and free myself.

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by MrAgbako: 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2023
Righteousness2:
Everything is about to go to a whole new level.

If you following events in Israel and the middle you will notice that The propaganda has already begun.
Soon, the world will Forget about the atrocities committed by Hamas who Slaughtered innocent babies, Children, men and Women.

Nothing! Justifies the killing, maiming or abducting of innocent children.
The media is already showing partiality to the Palestine cause.
In the coming days, weeks and months, Liberal news agencies will Show pics coming out from Gaza, that are designed to show the Jews in very bad light, Forgetting the Horrendous killing Hamas committed to cause this war.

IS THIS WHAT CAUSES ALL NATIONS TO TURN AGAINST ISRAEL in the last days as prophecised by Zechariah?

Zechariah 12: 2-3
Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

We are living in pure biblical days , times and Seasons.
We are in the Final minutes before the RAPTURE.
Get your seat belt on! Make your ways right with JESUS CHRIST.
Settle the matter of your Eternity now that you have the opportunity.
One of these days, it will be too late to do it.
relax
The Palestinians and isreal as well as the rest of the world people are created by same God.
Do you think you know it all?
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Omoawoke2(m): 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2023
Pinkybush:
Muslim is a terrorist religion that breeds terrorists. If I were born into such religion, I would've denounce it and free myself.

Religion in Israel

78% Jewish

18% Muslims

1.9% Christians

So who exactly are the terrorists?
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Smartguyboy(m): 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2023
They just want to claim the remaining land for themselves that why they allows Hamas to attack them on purpose. You are asking people to leave thinking the terrorist won’t leave with them.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by 90dbest: 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2023
Kill the cowardly pigs without warning.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by emapeteum(m): 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2023
Righteousness2:

If you following events in Israel and the middle you will notice that The propaganda has already begun.
Soon, the world will Forget about the atrocities committed by Hamas who Slaughtered innocent babies, Children, men and Women.

In the coming days, weeks and months, Liberal news agencies will Show pics coming out from Gaza, that are designed to show the Jews in very bad light, Forgetting the Horrendous killing Hamas committed to cause this war.

IS THIS WHAT CAUSES ALL NATIONS TO TURN AGAINST ISRAEL in the last days as prophecised by Zechariah?

Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

Prophetic time my brother. Most Nigerian Christians seem not to understand the scripture because of the gospel of prosperity. This made us not to understand the signs of time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by AK481(m): 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
I won't say anything

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by caleboxylic: 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
HonNL:
Israel military says Gaza City residents must not 'delay' evacuation

SOURCE

Lol. Them for obey hamas na. Na full blown war and Gaza will never remain the same again.
This marks the end of hamas and if Hezbollah doesn't take time, Israel will deal with them. And if Iran coughs, US will do to them what Russia so to Ukraine.

The war just dey start. Na 6 to one year was be this.
Even Syria and turkey will join too.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by ThaFirstLady: 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
Omoawoke2:

But you are attacking me for my beliefs.
Because my belief is that he is very foolish.
So are you not a coward for attacking me for my beliefs ?

You need to grow some senses you know, your excellency First Lady of fools
No, i am not. Just reflecting to you your energy. You did not need to call him a slave or speaking those mean and evil things. Then it is therefore established that as you presume i am foolish, my foolishness is wiser than your wisdom. Run along my boy and stand corrected. I do not banter with irredeemable souls much less terrorist apologists.

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2023
Righteousness2:

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Omoawoke2(m): 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2023
ThaFirstLady:
No, i am not. Just reflecting to you your energy. You did not need to call him a slave or speaking those mean and evil things. Then it is therefore established that as you presume i am foolish, my foolishness is wiser than your wisdom. Run along my boy and stand corrected. I do not banter with irredeemable souls much less terrorists apologists.

Your foolishness is wiser indeed. Oponu forming relevance on nairaland.
Get your dirty smelly ass to where you come from.
I can bet you are as ugly as fvk, go meet your class offline to be toasting you.
Someone typed that amount of shitt and you found wisdom in it, I question your IQ, may I never come across your kind of woman in life because you will birth children of extremely low IQ
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by IbileIfe: 1:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
turmacs:
Stupid Land thieves and lying propagandists are about to carry out another land grab just like they've been doing to Palestinian lands in the past, and later they will now call in Israel. You claim to be fighting Hamas yet you're telling the over 2 million residents of Gaza to leave their lands and not return till further notice.

Another intellectually ignorant comment.

Read and research about the history.
Israel had a Kingdom like England.
The Roman Empire conquered the King of Israel and after the Romans, came other Invaders who took over the Kingdoms of Israel and Judah.
Judah is now the West Bank.

"History of Israel"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Israel#:~:text=Learn%20more-,History%20of%20Israel,-Article

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by ThaFirstLady: 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Your foolishness is wiser indeed. Oponu forming relevance on nairaland.
Get your dirty smelly ass to where you come from.
I can bet you are as ugly as fvk, go meet your class offline to be toasting you.
Someone typed that amount of shitt and you found wisdom in it, I question your IQ, may I never come across your kind of woman in life because you will birth children of extremely low IQ
What's all the cliche juvenile rambling? I never laid a claim to relevance.... You perceive i am relevant because i exude something that apparently is far above you or your comprehension.It is understandable. As of the other nonsense, not every female is unfortunate as your female relatives or the women you are exposed to.... you wouldn't know this now, would you? You are just another frustrated man who hates a woman above his league in all ways and every sense. Fvckin retard.
P. S.
May you henceforth never be able to breathe the same air with a woman like myself. May you and your generation henceforth never be able to meet or associate or become a woman like myself or ever produce again a woman like myself! May you never marry a woman like me. Infact, marry the exact opposite of me cheesy cool Amen Hilarous, but serious matter lmao.

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Whytelyon(m): 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2023
Omoawoke2:
This won't end well with Israel

I dont known the difference between Israel and Hamas terrorists

They are all terrorists

Close your dirty mouth.
So the people killed on Saturday , what happens to them ?
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2023
Israel please DO NOT misfire this time. I repeat, DO NOT MISFIRE. This is your one and only chance to wipe off these terrorists from earth.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Redstorm(m): 1:26pm On Oct 14, 2023
Oga, with all due respect, you talk too much.

Righteousness2:

If you following events in Israel and the middle you will notice that The propaganda has already begun. Yesterday I saw a doll that was being carried as a living baby that was struck by Israel with cameras and Journalists to carry it.

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by OkCornel(m): 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
ThaFirstLady:
and you are your likes go regret tire when it happens and y'all being warned. Even Nature is warning; this is just the prelude of whats to happen and the inhabitants of the earth that refuse or fail to take heed will pray for redemption then but it will be too late. Your likes lived in the antediluvian age, look what happened? They were wicked and ignorant as today.

Na today we don hear false predictions on Christ return? Una go wait for that rapture tire.

Shebi Jesus go return when temple never dey Jerusalem abi? You go wait tire.

Now read 2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4 slowly, then reply me
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Whytelyon(m): 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
bewla:
most of you forget that in Palestine there are christen and peggans of Palestine decent it's not only Muslim

Oga no be talk be this.
Hamas killed unarmed civilians , Israel is just returning the favor.

Do you have a problem understanding that part?
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Robertgreene1(m): 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
Giftexx:

The same Iran that Trump dealt with like cockroach
lol after Trump Killed the Iranian general Soleimani..and the Iranians reiterated by bombing a whole US military Base in Iraq that caused dozens of US soldiers to suffer serious concussions and injuries...what did Trump do?...he chickened out..claiming that the Iranian strikes didn't cause any injuries to US troops...a lie and cover-up just to save face that CNN and other US News Outlet later debunked...
Bro Iran is not Iraq...those persians are deadly...
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Whytelyon(m): 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2023
zinaunreal:
It's obvious israel is still trying to grab land.

As them no need the land again nko?
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Whytelyon(m): 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Words of a drowning nation. Why are they now begging.

I said it that isreal will beg the Hamas, now it has happened.

Isreal will weep and sorrow. No Retreat No Surrender by the Hamas

Ozuor.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Omoawoke2(m): 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2023
ThaFirstLady:
What's all the cliche juvenile rambling? I never laid a claim to relevance.... You perceive i am relevant because i exude something that apparently is far above you or your comprehension.It is understandable. As of the other nonsense, not every female is unfortunate as your female relatives or the women you are exposed to.... you wouldn't know this now, would you? You are just another frustrated man who hates a woman above his league in all ways and every sense. Fvckin retard.

I can smell a mediocre from far. They stink of it, they try everything to sound smart especially online.
Many people actually come here to catch fun but low life unfortunate folks like your caliber come here feeling important. At the end, empty barrels.

Nothing can convince me, you are a low life, I never chop, and worst of all, very unintelligent
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Whytelyon(m): 1:30pm On Oct 14, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Words of a drowning nation. Why are they now begging.

I said it that isreal will beg the Hamas, now it has happened.

Isreal will weep and sorrow. No Retreat No Surrender by the Hamas

Ozuor. Why islamic nations day beg UN on Palestine behalf? Nearly all islamic nations side Israel in case you no know.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Procashtips(m): 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2023
Land grabber looking for ways to steal the rest of the land.

Demonic pretenders.

We know the Zionists aren't the real Jews, these ones are Europeans/Americans.

Just like the 'founders' of pressnt day America (Made up of Europeans) killed off the original owners of America (West Indians-Hawaiians), these fake Israelis want to dk the same to the Palestinians.

You won't succeed.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Whytelyon(m): 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2023
Idaytesj29:

You are here calling for Biafra. Freedom from oppression. You have not faced 0.0001% of what the Palestinians are facing. Yet you created Massob, IPOB ESN etc.

Read your books and research, you will understand that. No human will just wake up and kill. There is a fundamental issue. The Presidents of China and Russia are not stupid, they know all that goes on, and there is intel.

Israel oppresses but does not want the oppressed to resist.

I never supported slavery, the German Holocaust, or the Genocidal wars in Rwanda, I will not support Israel's ethnic cleansing of Palestinians.

You have a home and state now, let others live and have theirs.

At least, Israel should remember the Palestinians welcome them home with songs and drums in 1948 when the west asked them for the resettlement of the Jews.

Justice over religion, humanity over ethnicity.

You lucky you not here, I'd shit____ in your mouth
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by richmanrichard: 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2023
bewla:
most of you forget that in Palestine there are christen and peggans of Palestine decent it's not only Muslim
pains!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zuma Protest: Crowds Rampage, Hospital Operations Disrupted As Looting Continues / Kabul: US Military Suspends All Military Flights / Video Of The Man Throwing Eggs At King Charles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.