Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? (25754 Views)

Truth You Learnt As An Adult / What Lesson Has Friends Taught You So Far / What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by DonroxyII: 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2023
OyinO:

I'm a guy o. My dickk even big pass ya own o
Guy Kwa .. I dey support Ya post not Opposing ... I share Ya view na cheesy

Anyway, Ur Black Nyansh There 🤪
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by OyinO: 6:56am On Oct 28, 2023
DonroxyII:
Guy Kwa .. I dey support Ya post not Opposing ... I share Ya view na cheesy

Anyway, Ur Black Nyansh There 🤪

Lolz... Abeg nor vex jare

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:15am On Oct 31, 2023
makun01:
After God fear woman, then satan

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Haha, bros na wa to you.
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by lovediehatelive(m): 9:45am On Nov 06, 2023
soundOsonic:
They are very easy to understand as compared to how guys see them as complicated beings.
A lady can have different personalities for different men, in other to get their actual personality, just be yourself, and make sure you have a strong personality.
Women don't like guys that forms, if you try to act good, smart or rich to them, they will just go ahead and show you another personality.
In terms of intelligence, women are more intelligent than men, but they are not very practical.
Don't ever spend on a woman without reason, if you want to spend, make her convince you it is a need and not a want, they are more likely to take advantage of your generosity to help with their unwarranted desire. Believe me she will appreciate it more if you are very discipline and discreet on how you spend on her needs.
The truth is the more you spend unnecessary on her, they begin to loose respect for you.
Don't ever try to come upfront you want to have sex with a woman, even if they are Hot they don't like it. Show no interest in sex when dealing with them, if they want to have sex with you, you will know, they don't know how to hide it. Don't ever ask sex from a woman you are not dating.
Women might ask for your advice but they will not take it, whenever they ask for advice, don't advise them by telling them what to do, just agree with whatever they are saying and chip in what you think you would do in that situation, don't tell them what you think they should do.
A woman likes guys that are better than them, which is surprisingly opposite to men, the reason you might not be having luck with ladies is simply because you are not smarter, rational, organized, richer, educated and anything positive. You just need to be mostly better than her in most things.
Don't hold it against them they like a richer, more intelligent girl than themselves, men don't like richer and more intelligent woman than themselves too.
Men gets bored easily, women don't, when they like you, they always want you to be there for them.
In my opinion I will love to have women as friends than have a man has friend.
They are more playful, friendly, caring, joyful, check up on you more.
The only advantage of having a male friend to a female is that male friends are very loyal and more likely to help you in need, female are less likely to spend their last Kobo to make you feel better, they will though if they have abundant, a male friend don't need to have abundant to help you
Nice points!!

I'm taking these home:

1.Don't spend on them without reason, if not they will take advantage of your generosity.

2. Don't come upfront if you want sex with them. Just pretend like you don't want it.

3. They don't like being told what to do, so when they ask you for advice, just support what she's saying don't make it look like you are giving them orders.

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by tochez24(m): 10:17am On Nov 06, 2023
Stephen2324:
What lesson have you learnt from women?

100% of women in this world, no matter the race, country or skin colour always go for the best man they can get.... They will rather die single than settle for less, they will rather become a second,third, fourth,fiveth wife than settle for less. They will rather become a sex tool or baby mama to a rich alpha man than settle for less. A girl wouldn't think twice in dumping you if she finds another more stable guy, then you will start hearing 'what have you done for me?' 'is it by force?' 'i'm no longer in love with you'. Gentle men it has nothing to do with love, this gender are masters of the game i tell you ♂️

Even in marriage, some women will still cheat or divorce their husbands when they see another richer man.. hypergamy is in their DNA🧬

Even your mother or sisters at some point will start giving you attitude if you're not meeting up as a MAN talkless of your girlfriend/wife.

Generally women are the same, they are always hypergamy in nature⚠️

But, what i find degrading in this life are SIMPS.

How can some men choose to curse their bloodline happily, please how can:

1. A single prosperous young man settle for a non virgin?
2. A single young man full of potentials be tricked with love into settling with a single mother?
3. A single man choose a lady who has no handwork, certificate or money for herself?

Who created SIMPS?🙄

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Chingyyy878: 10:55am On Nov 06, 2023
tochez24:

100% of women in this world, no matter the race, country or skin colour always go for the best man they can get.... They will rather die single than settle for less, they will rather become a second,third, fourth,fiveth wife than settle for less. They will rather become a sex tool or baby mama to a rich alpha man than settle for less. A girl wouldn't think twice in dumping you if she finds another more stable guy, then you will start hearing 'what have you done for me?' 'is it by force?' 'i'm no longer in love with you'. Gentle men it has nothing to do with love, this gender are masters of the game i tell you ♂️

Even in marriage, some women will still cheat or divorce their husbands when they see another richer man.. hypergamy is in their DNA🧬

Even your mother or sisters at some point will start giving you attitude if you're not meeting up as a MAN talkless of your girlfriend/wife.

Generally women are the same, they are always hypergamy in nature⚠️

But, what i find degrading in this life are SIMPS.

How can some men choose to curse their bloodline happily, please how can:

1. A single prosperous young man settle for a non virgin?
2. A single young man full of potentials be tricked with love into settling with a single mother?
3. A single man choose a lady who has no handwork, certificate or money for herself?

Who created SIMPS?🙄

💯
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by soundOsonic: 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2023
lovediehatelive:

Nice points!!

I'm taking these home:

1.Don't spend on them without reason, if not they will take advantage of your generosity.

2. Don't come upfront if you want sex with them. Just pretend like you don't want it.

3. They don't like being told what to do, so when they ask you for advice, just support what she's saying don't make it look like you are giving them orders.
2. I didnot say you should pretend as if you don't want it.
Just be indifferent, you can talk about sex or tease her, just don't go upfront like let's have sex, or I want to have sex with you. Let her come to your place and don't make a move, stare up a moment of attraction between you two and it's left to you to take advantage.
A lady have been upfront to me before, she said let's have sex, on text, I wasn't particularly motivated. It's when u don knack am you can tell her make she no wear pant as she dey come.
If you want to motivate babe to have sex with you, do it indirectly, turn her on before she comes over.
And never tell her you are in love with her, tell her you find her attractive. After like series of meet up you can tell her you love her.
Let her be the one trying to win you not the other way round.
It always work, make sure she put effort in calls, text before you start saying let us date.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by lovediehatelive(m): 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2023
soundOsonic:

2. I didnot say you should pretend as if you don't want it.
Just be indifferent, you can talk about sex or tease her, just don't go upfront like let's have sex, or I want to have sex with you. Let her come to your place and don't make a move, stare up a moment of attraction between you two and it's left to you to take advantage.
A lady have been upfront to me before, she said let's have sex, on text, I wasn't particularly motivated. It's when u don knack am you can tell her make she no wear pant as she dey come.
If you want to motivate babe to have sex with you, do it indirectly, turn her on before she comes over.
And never tell her you are in love with her, tell her you find her attractive. After like series of meet up you can tell her you love her.
Let her be the one trying to win you not the other way round.
It always work, make sure she put effort in calls, text before you start saying let us date.

Much appreciated bro. More grease!
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by teewhyhomes: 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2023
Thank God It's Friday! Please reach out to us @ Teewhyhomes for the inspection of your desired home. www.teewhyhomes.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- / Yearnin For A Man's Touch / Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.