Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? (25696 Views)

Truth You Learnt As An Adult / What Lesson Has Friends Taught You So Far / What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by MuMuOnBail: 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2023
Na wa ooo

Never trust them, because they don't trust each other.

The moment you start borrowing money from them or your woman start feeding you, know that the relationship is counting down to a BREAK UP or DIVORCE

Women don't like spending their money, not even on a man that they claim they truly love. grin

They might tolerate it for some weeks or months, but when it go beyond 6 months, MY GUY YOU ARE A GONER grin grin

Your Virgin wife can still cheat on you, I am a living witness (I F*cked a woman who married as a virgin last month). cool

Just like some men do, some decent women might just want to f*ck you with no strings attached. This ladies are neither h*oes nor prostitutes. This is the aspect of their life I am still confused about

Because we have been indoctrinated to accept, women only f*ck the men they have feeling for. THIS IS A BIG LIE!

Also women know who will see their pants and later f*ck them from the very first day of your encounter with them.
Buy them house, car, open a super market for them, you might not still f*ck her. But one broke undergraduate will f*ck them for free on the bed you bought for them with your money, after eating the food she cooked, using the money she got from you to cook for him, he will still borrow transport fair from the money after f*cking her stupidly angry angry angry

In my humble conclusion, you can never understand those gender. But just love them with sense. They are great, sweet, caring and wonderful to touch (Very soft sweet body) tongue

In-fact guys,Leave them to behave like what they were created to be.

BE A MAN AND LEAVE WOMEN TO BE WOMEN wink

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Dynamicboss: 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2023
otipoju:
Say less, do more.

Don't depend on them for your happiness

Stay focused on actualized your vision and don't let her whims deviate your from your purpose here on earth.

👏
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by LOVEGINO(m): 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2023
Real shege.
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by blackgold2018(m): 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2023
Omoawoke2:
When I was much younger and still a student, it was hard getting women. The more I grow, the easier it becomes. Women don’t care about your looks, being a fine boy didn’t save me, but being more manly and having some financial stability commanded more respect.
So I’ve learnt, work hard and make money, never sacrifice success for kpekus. Go after success with everything you have, kepkus will always be available even if you clock retirement age, younger kpekus will always be available

Then secondly, treat a woman you really want in your life well, don’t raise your voice at her, always take time to listen to her opinions (not compulsory you follow them) but listen and understand her point of view, don’t tell a woman everything about you, it’s very dangerous. And never forget that the only woman that cannot betray you is your mother
lol.. mine was the opposite

It was easier for me at the university to get a girl.
Harder when you’re out of university and struggling
But finally easiest when you have gotten money

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by blesdman(m): 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2023
Just as the sight and the engagement with a woman is sweet and pleasurable, so is the attainment of my desires sweet and pleasurable. Therefore I enjoy women as much as I enjoy getting all my desires fulfilled

3 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Oracleee: 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2023
They are not worth the risk

11 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by babtoundey(m): 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2023
Don't ever mumu for them because you can't really tell what their plan is.

A good number of them don't really care whether you live or die as long as you're able to satisfy their financial and emotional whims

You may love your woman/girlfriend, but don't ever let your love for her overshadows that of your family. They will leave when the going is rough but the woman that gives you life, can never ever forsake you

What you can't give them don't promise, what you can afford to give them, don't promise. They are far more calculative than you can imagine. They extract promises from you to push you into delicate corners.

Before you give them 2 Naira, Spend 20 Naira for yourself. Before you give a woman;wife or girlfriend/fiance 50, make sure you have given your mum and dad 100 naira each. Your parents' love is the most natural and genuine love. The love they proclaim for you comes with a price. Once you can no longer pay the price, you've never been useful to them

Many of them are poisonous. Even the most meekly looking and quiet of them are poisonous. So, don't keep the secret of your life with them.

There are still many women that are angel on earth. Once you meet one of those godsent angels, on earth, you've attained your paradise.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by bellotaofeek: 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2023
Don't love too much. Cos One shock move can

give you heart attack

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by MrAbufayed: 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2023
Rubyjade:
undecided as if she didn't make sacrifices too
Pussy sacrifices,coz she's probably made those sacrifices for some other extra men by the side too

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by greggng: 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2023
Never trust them With ur secret ..and don't ever beg them for money

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Dynamicboss: 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

You loose Money chasing women,

But

You can never loose Women chasing Money...

Set your priorities right

See as advice dey burst brain 👏

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by killsmith(f): 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2023
Bendeco2020:

They are selfish. Do they replicate same love and care to the opposite gender?

If you show too much care for them, they will ride you

Be careful if these are the main things you do to sustain your relationship
This is because you have expectations.
Remove your expectations from women and treat them like babies. You'll enjoy them.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by maureensylvia(f): 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2023
What type of thread is this?

You opened door for gender bashers

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by MrAbufayed: 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2023
greggng:
Never trust them With ur secret ..and don't ever beg them for money
Yes don't beg them , just collect it ... just be toxic,they love toxic men,that's why eve answered the devil because he was a toxic animal

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 22, 2023
You loose money, when u start to pursue women

Breakdown

To toast them, u need/use money

To please them, u need money

Even to fuc.k them (you loose your sperm and strength)

All rounder, men loose in a relationship, while women gain a lot in a relationship

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by NaijaCover(m): 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2023
Women love money very well

8 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by EndRape2(f): 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2023
Thatnis why she is your ex, because you are not worth her time ,if yiu think revealing your finance to your woman is bad, then all women should run frim you.

uote author=Sonnobax15 post=126553128] lipsrsealed
Greatest lesson I learnt from my ex was--

"Never reveal your finances to your woman,no matter how the love dey shack you reach"

Cuz the moment you mistakenly do that, the kind emotional smack down wey you go receive go pass undertaker own..[/quote]
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Sniper101(m): 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2023
"they are fickle minded beings".

DO NOT place your trust on any.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by sedIoyol(m): 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2023
blackgold2018:
lol.. mine was the opposite

It was easier for me at the university to get a girl.
Harder when you’re out of university and struggling
But finally easiest when you have gotten money
yes cause all they need is money. So all you have to do is do the selection yourself not them choosing you

2 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Ndoki85(m): 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2023
Stephen2324:
What lesson have you learnt from women?
That if you have not made money don't get married, a lesson well learned

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Bendeco2020: 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2023
killsmith:

This is because you have expectations.
Remove your expectations from women and treat them like babies. You'll enjoy them.
My Mother and Sister are enough to be treated like a baby.

I don't owe any other woman "baby care" till I marry a good woman.

I know the way I follow them. Once I realized that you're not a good girl, I will play along till I Bleep you. Once I Bleep you, I will stop picking your calls

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Originalsly: 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2023
They are wired different from men. The sooner we accept this the easier life will be for us and ... fear the wrath of a woman more than the wrath of any man.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

11 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by livenija: 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ungrateful creatures with only toto to offer including YOUR MUM

10 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Menclothing: 5:07pm On Oct 22, 2023
Don’t live to
Oppress live your life to be happy
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by kinkymax: 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2023
What other lesson..They are all useless, all of them

6 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by EmmyMaestro(m): 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2023
garriAndsugar:
They love mysterious men

True, especially men that don't seem to give a damm about them when they are showing him some green light

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by BigYash: 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2023
When she says she loves you and she will rather die than leaving you,oga just know that its all comedy show. No ever attatch seriousness to anything they tell you..

22 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Authur729(m): 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2023
Even if you chop man money he no see your pant na still man go still Bleep the woman

9 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by tiswell(m): 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2023
Angelfrost:

Different strokes...!

All the women I have encountered so far in life, up to the one I'm currently married to, left awesome and great impressions in my life.

Sometimes, I wonder how and where some of you guys meet the bad eggs you all gripe about
A legendary SIMP don drop quote.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Anytinproperty1: 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2023
Wetin my eye don see, my mouth no fit talk am o... Comot body for bleeding gender!

10 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2023
otipoju:
Say less, do more.

Don't depend on them for your happiness

Stay focused on actualized your vision and don't let her whims deviate your from your purpose here on earth.

As a student of Stoic philosophy, don't depend on anyone for your happiness.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by FODA(m): 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2023
Stephen2324:
What lesson have you learnt from women?
I have learnt that nobody can be trusted

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife / Do Girls With Bow Legs Attracts You? / Can You Marry An Illiterate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.